Fairy Tail- The Solar Dragon...

By SonicBlade40

When his village is destroyed and he's left all alone, young Sora Lionheart assumes his life has no meaning... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Dragons meets Celestial Wizard
Chapter 2-Monkey Business !?
Chapter 3-Breaking and Entering
Chapter 4- The Strongest Team?
Chapter 5-Trials and S-Class Missions
Chapter 6-A Fated Encounter ?
Chapter 7: The Old Switch-A-Roo
Chapter 8- The Egg Sitters
Chapter 9- A Premonition to War
Chapter 10-Fairies vs Phantoms!
Chapter 11- Beast vs Demon
Chapter 12- Confrontations and Realizations
Chapter 13-New Generation
Chapter 14-A Vacation? Nope!
Chapter 15- The Rise of Sora and Natsu
Chapter 16- Festival Time!
Chapter 17- Fantasia and a Kiss!
Chapter 18- A Date and a Big Break
Chapter 19- The Oracion Seis
Chapter 20- Into the Woodsea
Chapter 21- Nirvana
Chapter 22- The Darkness Adavnces
Sora Lionheart's Profile
Chapter 23- Zero Hour
Chapter 24- Scarlet Sky
Chapter 25- The Drifting Mountains
Chapter 26- Rainbow Sakura and Gildarts' Return
Chapter 27-Earthland
Chapter 28 - Edolas
Chapter 29 - The Other Fairy Tail
Chapter 30 - Faust
Chapter 31-Fateful Reunion
Chapter 32- Fireball and the Royal City
Chapter 33- Extalia
Chapter 34- Fly! To Your Friends!
Chapter 35- Subject S
Chapter 36- SΓ€rakaotus
Chapter 37-Erza vs Erza
Chapter 38- Iceboy
Chapter 39- The Death of a Kingdom
Chapter 40- The Girl From Then
Chapter 41- Dorma Anim
Chapter 42- Sky Eclipse Dragon Mode !
Chapter 44- The New Edolas!
Chapter 45- Lisanna
Chapter 46- That Which Extinguishes Life
Chapter 47: S-Class Promotion Trial
Chapter 48- Tenrou Island
Chapter 49- Sora vs Erza!
Chapter 50- The Black Mage
Chapter 51- Grimoire Heart
Chapter 52- Makarov's Stand
Chapter 53- Dance with the Devil!
Chapter 54-Solar Dusk Dragon Mode!
Chapter 55- Paradise Lost
Chapter 56- Daughter of Layla
Chapter 57- Star Dress
Chapter 58- Witching Hour
Chapter 59- I Refuse To Leave You!
Author's Note
Chapter 60 -Fairy Tail vs Grimoire Heart
Chapter 61 - Tenrou Tree
Chapter 62 - Final Battle: Master Hades
Chapter 63 - Domain of the Abyss
Chapter 64 - Magic is Alive
Chapter 65 - Let's Hold Hands

Chapter 43- Five Dragons

1.1K 25 23
By SonicBlade40

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Firestorm40 here with a new chapter for you all.

I'd like to bet that you'd all be happy but lets face it, you don't really care about this chapter, you just want this Arc over with so we can get on with the Tenrou Island Arc. Well that's coming next, and I figured out how to write it. It won't be exactly the same as the Anime but I think you'll all enjoy it. Plus it will include something that will be important later on in the story that no one will see coming.

But if I'm being honest, I'm most excited about the Tenrou Island arc. A lot is going to happen there and I know you'll all love it. Also, I want to thank everyone who voted and commented on the story so far. It means a lot. So without further ado, Enjoy!

------------------------

The Dragon Slayers stared up at the transformed machine that the Edolas called the "Dragon Knight", which looked a lot more like the "Knight" instead of the "Dragon" now.

"So it got a paint job!" Sora said, "We'll dismantle that thing no problem!" He then hop to his feet, and shot at the Dorma Anim again. Once he reached the metal titan, he unleashed a great blast of golden light at the face of the Dorma Anim. However, through the smoke, one of arms of the Dorma Anim came up, and sent Sora flying back into a wall with a crash.

"Sora!" Nastu cried.

"I'm getting really sick of you!" Lexi yelled as she jumped up and punched the dragon in the side only to see that her power didn't even cause a dent like it did before. "What the-?!"

"Tch, annoying brat! This is how you throw a real punch!"

"Guahh!" She cried out as an arm smacked her into the ground. Suddenly, the Dorma Anim raised a foot over Lexi in a attempt to crush her.

"Lexi!" Wendy cried out.

Lexi found herself so frozen that she couldn't do anything but close her eyes, waiting for the end. There was a noise like a collision and she found herself thinking that if this was death, then it wasn't so bad.

Then she realized he wasn't dead and her eyes snapped open to see what had saved her. An astounded sight greeted her eyes. Nastu, muscles bulging and straining so hard that he was shaking, had a hard grip on each of the Dorma Anim's large foot and was holding it back with just muscle power alone.

"Nastu!" Lexi cried in surprise.

The Dorma Anim pushed and forced Nastu back a few inches, the dragonslayer's feet digging furrows in the hard ground they were on.

The ground around his feet crackled, groaned in protest it seemed, then shattered under his heel from the pressures Natsu was exerting.

"Hurry! You gotta move! I can't this thing for much longer!" Nastu told to Lexi, who had move from her spot because of the shock she was in.

Hearing what he said, Lexi quickly scrambled to her feet and ran from under the large foot. Glancing sideways over at her, Nastu pushed the foot up a bit more before he quickly dodge rolled from underneath it.

Sora then pulled himself out of the wall he was in and jumped over to the others, before spitting out some blood.

"Sora! Are you okay?" Wendy asked as she ran over to him and looked him over. Sora had a few scrapes and bruises, and his clothes were a bit tattered. But other than that, he seemed okay.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I've been through worse," Sora replied before he looked up at the dark sky. "But, I'm running low on magic right now. The sun isn't out, and I've been hitting that thing with some of my strongest attacks."

"Everyone...is suffering from lack of magical power...It's natural for a king to charge a national tax from people. It's my responsibility to win for activating this forbidden weapon; it keeps absorbing the magical power from the whole world!" Faust declared.

"He said that when he selfishly took the magical power from others." Gajeel's blood boiled from within.

"Bastard..." Sora said as he stood to his feet and tore off his jacket, showing a black undershirt.

"We joined a guild to live, that's why I don't care about the world..." Natsu placed his best foot forward and glared angrily at Faust. "But we're going to kick your ass, for everyone that lives in this world."

Having enough of the King's blabbering, Gajeel then leapt up.

"Iron Dragon's Guillotine!" he said, bringing down a massive blade of dragon iron onto the machine, but it held up its sword arm, and parried the attack easily. While Faust's attention was on Gajeel, Wendy decided to take action, inhaling.

"Sky Eclipse Dragon's Roar!" she said, releasing the full power of the dual Dragon magic. But when it struck Faust, it did not do the damage that it had done before.

"What...? It didn't do anything?" Lexi said in shock.

"How.....," Wendy whispered.

"AHahaha! Now, tremble at the power of the Black Sky," Faust said, with a mad grin on his face, "Every aspect of it has been multiplied in power! You have no hope of defeating me with this power at my beck and call!" The back of the Dorma Anim then opened up, as several more of the missiles erupted out, going after all five Dragon Slayers. Natsu breathed fire at the missiles, destroying several of them, though a couple made it through. He held up his arms, and tired to block the attacks. However, the force still causing him careening away, sending him crashing through an old column.

"Natsu!" Wendy cried, as she then sprung into the air, spinning her arms together, "Sky Eclipse Dragon's Heaven's Wheel!" The spinning torrent of dragon wind, and dragon dark energy, came down upon Faust, and while it briefly caused the machine to flinch, it still didn't do the work it was supposed to. Admittedly, Wendy was very much improvising with her spells at this point. She had only just gotten this power, and did not fully understand how to handle it.

Meanwhile, Gajeel was doing the best he could at this point, especially considering that he lacked the power up that the young dual Dragon Slayer had. Taking a note from Wendy, he leapt into the air. He turned both of his arms into large iron plates.

"Iron Dragon's Thunderclap!" He slammed the plates together, creating a large shockwave, that struck the side of the Dorma Anim. It then turned towards Gajeel, and fired a cannon from its arm. Gajeel managed to avoid the technique, only to get swatted aside by the machine's tail, sending him careening away.

"Yo Lexi, let's hit him with a double Dragon's Roar." Sora said to the ebony-haired dragon slayer. "If we hit him together, we might be able to get some real damage done!"

"Right!" Both Dragon slayers inhaled a lot of air, puffing up their cheeks. Their elements combined, creating a swirling vortex of golden light and sliver wisps. Faust started to sweat as he met the attack head on. The reaction caused a large explosion sending dust and smoke flying everywhere. The Dragon slayers sighed with relief before the sound of laughter reached their ears. They looked up to see Faust without a scratch on his dragon armor.

"You have to got to be kidding me..." Nastu said as he ran back over to the others.

"What the hell! That bastard can jump?!" Lexi snapped.

"Damn!" Sora said, as he leaned up, rubbing his head, as he looked up at the metal monster. As he went over his options, he suddenly got an idea, as he looked over at the others.

"Guys!" Sora called getting their attention, "I've got an idea! Follow me!" No one inclined to argue, they ran after him.

"You won't escape me!" Faust roared, as the Dorma Anim advanced after them. The Dragon Slayers managed to hide in the ruins.

"Ok, I do think he saw us..." Lexi said, checking to make sure.

"So what's the plan? At this point, I'm ready to do anything!" Gajeel said.

"Me too," Nastu agreed.

"What is it?" Wendy asked.

"We're going to slam Iron Head into that thing!" Sora said, pointing at Gajeel.

"Wait! What?!"

"Just follow my lead!" Sora said. Gajeel really didn't want to do it, but lately what he wants was being ignored.

"Nastu, Lexi. I'm going to need your help to," Sora said.

"I got your back, bro" Nastu smirked over at him.

"Count me in," Lexi said with a nod.

"What the hell!?" Gajeel yelled at them.

"What about me?" Wendy asked.

"Can you do more of your support magic?" Natsu asked.

"I think so," Wendy said, "But I'm not sure what the Eclipse Magic will do to it."

"Don't worry about it," Sora said with a smile, "Just do your thing! We'll take care of the rest" He then stood up and walked out from their hiding spot, with the others right behind him. Faust watched as the Dragon Slayers ascended into the opening.

"There you all are. Go ahead and try!" he said, "You won't do anything!" Wendy then held up her arms, as her magic swirled around her.

"O strengthen of arm to cleave the heavens! Arms!" The combined power of the Sky and Eclipse Dragon encompassed the Solar, Fire, Sliver Script and Iron Dragon Slayers.

"Wow, I feel stronger...!" Lexi said, clenching her fists.

"Alright, guys! let's go!" Sora said channeling his solar magic to his feet.

"I'm all fire up!" Natsu said, cloaking his feet in flames.

"Damn it all!" Gajeel roared as it dawned on him what his fellow Slayers was going to do.

"Solar Dragon's..."

"Fire Dragon's..."

"Sliver Script Dragon's..."

"Talon!"

With that, Sora, Natsu and Lexi then lashed out with kicks, and Gajeel with that, at the Dorma Anim. Gajeel then curled into a ball, and coated himself in his his Iron Dragon Scales, with the power of golden light, fire, and sliver wisps coating his body as well making him look like a sphere of multiple colors.

"Iron Dragon's Meteor!" The Dorma Anim held up its arms, which Gajeel crashed into. The impact created a crater around the feet of the machine. A huge cloud of dust was kicked up, as Gajeel landed back on the ground, Sora, Natsu, and Lexi perched on columns, while Wendy watched. All five were panting.

However, when the dust cleared, it showed the Dorma Anim still standing strong.

"No way..." Lexi said in a bit of fear.

"Even with all five of us working together...," Wendy said in horror.

"There's nothing you can do that will break this things' armor!" Faust cackled, "You'll never defeat me!"With that, the Dorma Anim launched itself at the Slayers.

----------------------------

(with the main group)

The battle raged on between the remnants of the Edolas army, and the Fairy Tail members. Lucy was the exception, since she had retreated to behind the lines for cover. But she didn't want to be dead weight.

"Open, Gate of the Lion: Loke!" she said, summoning up one of her signature spirits.

"Ah, my dear Lucy!" Loke said, looking longingly at Lucy, "If only it was me who had your love." He then turned towards the fighting.

"But I will defend you!" he declared, "No one will harm you!" He then blasted several soldiers away. Meanwhile, Gray froze, Cocoa kicked, and Levy wrote, each knocking the others away with all the separate magic powers. Lucas and Kiki began batting away some of them in a team fashion.

"There's too many of them!" Levy said, as she drew "Lightning" shocking a company of them away. At the same time, Happy and Carla were just trying to avoid being shot by the magical rifles.

"What do we do?" Happy asked.

"We hold out!" Carla answered, "We don't have anything else to do at this point!"

"This ain't over yet!" Gray said, "Keep fighting!" However, right then, several legions crashes their way through the trees, much to everyone's terror. Lucy just watched, her eyes widening in fear.

"No...We can give up! We have to keep fighting!" Lucy cried out. But she wasn't so sure it would be alright herself. Then a huge legion appeared over her.

"Lucy!" everyone cried at once. Lucy was so terrified that she couldn't move. She wasn't terrified for herself, she was terrified for her friends.

"Someone help," Lucy whispered as she squeezed her eyes shut, and her arms around herself, "Please... someone help." Then the legion let out a roar, and when Lucy opened her eyes, she saw that it had been slashed before it fell to the ground with a crash.

Suddenly, a figure stood on top of the creature with two blades in his hands, as the shone brightly in the moon's light.

"I think this might have been the second time I've saved you from death," the figure spoke in a very familiar voice.

"Edo-Sora?" Lucy asked with a surprised look. The figure jumped down from the fallen legion onto the ground, and revealed it was indeed the Sora from Edolas.

"Lockton, you're here!" Kiki said in shock.

The soldiers stopped firing when they saw the young man and back away slightly in horror.

"Oh, no. It's Lockton!" One soldier exclaimed in fear.

"What's he doing here!? I thought he left!" Another one cried out.

Lockton turned to face the soldiers with narrowed eyes. "If you thought I wasn't going to come back, then you're a lot dumber than I thought. I heard about your plan from a reliable source, as well as what had happened to the kingdom. I was planning to take on the king myself, but it seems like my other self and the dragon slayers are taking care of that. Which means, I 'll just have some fun with you." With that, he shot at the guards and began slashing away at them.

"Was that Sora-nii?" Levy said as she watched Lockton beat down most of the guards and slash at others.

"No, that the Edolas version of him" Lucas said as he knocked aside a guard.

Cocoa looked in surprise at orange haired swordsman, "I don't believe. After all this time, he came back."

Gray brought his hands together, creating more ice. "Well, as he's not like the Erza here, I'm on board with him helping us."

Kiki's ears suddenly started to twitch, before she began to look around.

"Kiki, what's wrong?" Happy asked, seeing how the cream-colored exceed was acting.

"Are they bringing reinforcements?" Carla asked in a bit of fear.

To their surprise, a smile spread across Kiki's face when she looked over at them. "Nope, but our's has just arrived."

Before anyone could ask what she meant, a massive root had wrapped around one the legions, as well as the throats of several others.

"What is this?" Lucy asked. Happy couldn't help but smile. He knew what this was, as the roots began to take more form, and a familiar banner appeared on it.

"So, they decided to fight after all," Lucas said with a grin.

"Let's go Fairy Tail!" Lucy Ashley declared as she, and the rest of Edolas Fairy Tail stormed out, towards the battle.

"Let's kick some ass!" Edolas Levy said.

"That's me!" Earthland Levy cried out.

"Edo-Lucy!" Heartfilia said, tears of joy streaming down her face. "Am I glad to see you guys!"

"Sorry about being late Earth-Lucy!" Ashley said, running up, Edolas Natsu with her. Then they noticed someone fighting a couple of guards a few feet away. Ashley's eyes widened when she saw who it was.

"I-Is that....," Ashley asked.

"Your Sora," Heartfilia said, smiling gently, "He came here to help us." Edo-Lucy just stared in Lockton's direction, before Loke came out of nowhere.

"Two Lucy's!" Loke said, swooning. "It's must be my lucky day!"

"Me!?" Fullbuster and Surge exclaimed when they saw each other. "More importantly...you clothes!"

"Put some on!" Edo-Gray yelled.

"Take em off!" Fullbuster yelled back.

"Two Grays!" Edo-Juiva cried, as she put two guards in a choke hold. "One was bad enough!"

"I'm so jealous..." Edo-Gray said, before declaring, "I love you, Juvia!"

Fullbuster stared at his counterpart in shock, "What the hell!?"

As Fairy Tail engaged with the army, the Exceeds stared.

"They finally decide to stand up for themselves..." Kiki whispered as she watched the fight.

Lucas just smiled over at her.

"Seems we can stir up anywhere we go," Carla said with a soft smile.

"That's Fairy Tail!" Happy said.

------------------------------

(with the Erzas)

As the dual red heads continued their duel, neither one could get the upper hand. Knightwalker thrust the spear at Scarlet, who parred it with her sword in her right hand, and then slashed forward with the sword in her left, which Knightwalker dodged. Scarlet then summoned up several more swords, and launched them at Knightwalker, who managed to block them.

"It seems we're more equal than I initially thought," Scarlet said, as she skidded to the opposing side.

"Don't flatter yourself," Knightwalker answered, "We're not even remotely equal. We may be the same...."

"Don't flatter yourself either," Scarlet answered, "We may have a similar face, but we're nothing alike!" Her body then glowed as she changed her armor.

"I need to deliver a message about what happens when you trifle with Fairy Tail," she said, as the glow faded, revealing pink armor, and dual swords with fairy-like designs, "Armadura Fairy!" Knightwalker narrowed her eyes.

"This armor carries the name of my guild," Scarlet said, "You should know why."

"Its certainly flashy enough," Knightwalker answered, as her spare changed form again, forming a relatively simple spear form, "Tremble before the ultimate form of the Ten Commandments: Holy Spear Ravelt! It has the power of Subject S itself! The power that destroyed Edolas lives within it."

"Stop referring to the dragon as an 'it'," Scarlet answered, "His name is Särakaotus. He is the Eclipse Dragon. He destroyed your kingdom, so I think you should start addressing him properly."

"Enough!" Knightwalker said, "Its time we ended this!"

"I couldn't agree more!" Scarlet responded. With that, the two launched at each other, and clashed. The force was so great, that it blew apart the entire island. When the dust faded, the Ten Commandments had been knocked away, and the Armadura Fairy had been destroyed. Neither warrior could believe that it had happened. It seemed impossible. Neither of them had any magic left, and the island was starting to fall. But Knightwalker didn't care.

"I'll beat you! For eternal magic!" she cried, as she tackled Scarlet. Scarlet punched her in the face, and off of her.

"How many people had to suffer for your own selfish desires!" Scarlet snapped, getting Knightwalker in a headlock, "All you did was steal, and blame others for your problems! You kept a dragon prisoner for hundreds of years, what did you think was going to happen?! How many times to do I have to say that?!"

"Power and prosperity must be seized!" Knightwalker said as she head butted Scarlet, and got her off her, "If you don't do that, you die!" The two then continued trading blows.

"Nonsense!" Scarlet answered, "Power that's stolen never lasts! The proper way to get power is to earn it! And the way to earn the power is to protect others! That is the duty of knights like us!"

"The duty of the knight is to protect their world!" Knightwalker said, "Don't talk like you know this place! We're losing our means of living!"

"So you think that justifies bringing misery to others!" Scarlet countered, punching Knightwalker in the face, "Magic may be a means to an end, but is not the end itself! If you try to turn it into an end, then you lose sight of what is really important! You're kingdom's magic was never important! Your kingdom's people are what's important!" She then grabbed Knightwalker by the shoulders, and pulled her up.

"You speak so highly of your great kingdom, but your kingdom is not its magic, or its buildings, but the people! Fight not for your magic, but for your people! Your kingdom is not dead yet! Your people are the Kingdom of Edolas!" Knightwalker wasn't left with anything else to say after Scarlet's speech. Right then, they crashed into the ground. The two lay collapsed on the ground, completely drained.

"You still alive?" Knightwalker called.

"I've had far worse than this," Scarlet answered, as they both stared at the sky.

"I lost my father when I was young," Knightwalker suddenly said, "By decree of Extalia. Since then, I vowed to make sure Extalia would never terrorize Edolas again."

"Is that so?" Scarlet asked, "You know, I was once a slave."

"A slave?"

"I don't know if slavery is any different in Edolas...."

"It isn't."

"....but every day for sometime was sheer, unbridled misery," Scarlet continued, "Tell me, what do you think I am now."

"I'd say you're Erza," Knightwalker answered, with a smile.

-------------------------

(with Fairy Tail)

The two Fairy Tail guilds were fighting with new vitalization, but they were still rather notably outnumbered.

"Hold the line!" Ashley ordered, "We can't let them through!"

"Solid Script: Fire!" Earth-Levy said, sending out a burst of fire, blasting several soldiers away.

"What kind of weird magic is that?" Edo-Levy asked.

"Solid Script," Earth-Levy answered.

"That's just stupid," Edo-Levy said.

"Are you sure you're my counterpart?" Meanwhile, the rest of the guild continued their assault against the enemies, but then Lisanna noticed something.

"More legions!" she cried.

"Get ready!" Ashley said as a new line of soldiers ran at them. Heartfilia gripped her whip tightly, but then she could sense a presence. A familiar once.

*WOOOSSH!* A massive shape soared over everyone, much to Fairy Tail's awe, and the army's horror. Särakaotus landed behind Fairy Tail, and let out an earth shaking roar. The Edolas army, after quite possibly wetting themselves, turned tail and ran. There was a period of silence, as everyone stared at the dragon before them.

"I don't believe it..." Edo-Lucy said in shock.

"Its a....," Edo-Elfman murmured.

"Real dragon," Edo-Natsu finished. With a groan, Särakaotus then collapsed to the ground. Everyone then noticed the large hole in his torso.

"And the girl told me not to move too much," he said with a slight chuckle.

"You're the dragon that destroyed the city!" Cocoa said, pointing. Särakaotus glanced up at her, but was silent.

"The city was destroyed?" Edo-Juvia asked.

"The city and palace were completely obliterated, and the army was scattered," Cocoa explained, "Chances are, every place the kingdom conquered is going to revolt." She then clenched her fists, as she stared at the ground.

"The kingdom is dead," she said slowly. Everyone stared at the girl, not sure what to say.

"What do we do now?" Edo-Gray asked.

"I may be able to offer a solution," Särakaotus suddenly said. Everyone looked at the collapsed dragon.

"Who are you?" Edo-Lucy asked him, though she was trying to hide her fear.

"My name is Särakaotus, I am the Eclipse Dragon," he said.

"You're the one who destroyed the city!" Cocoa yelled, "What could you do help?" Särakaotus was silent for a time.

"I cannot undo that which was done," Särakaotus said, "But perhaps I can do something to help." He then held up his claw, and gestured for someone to come closer. Nobody was willing to go up to the titanic dragon at first, but then Ashley and Edo-Natsu approached, mostly because he was being pushed by Ashley.

"I can sense a great calamity approaching this world," Särakaotus said, "My actions have dealt you an early one, but it is nothing to compared to the coming. Perhaps my last action can ease you into a new era." He then opened up his claw, as a glowing orb formed in it.

"Prior to my arrival to this realm, I was an archivist."

"A dragon archivist?" Heartfilia said, "Why does that not feel weird?"

"I would keep important information safe," the dragon continued, "Perhaps now is a time to pass it on." The orb then reformed into a strange book, which levitated into Ashley's open arms.

"What is this?" she asked, looking at the orb in curiosity.

"Magic is but one of two forces that drive both worlds," Särakaotus explained, "It has a twin, that is grounded not in the metaphysical, but the physical. You can observe it, study it, and use it to build a new world. It is known as 'Science'."

"Science?" Edo-Natsu asked. But he couldn't ask any questions, as Särakaotus began to glow, and seemed to slowly fade away into glowing dust.

"Forgive me," he said, "I was supposed to be a friend to humanity, not a doom bringer. I leave both Earthland and Edolas to you." Särakaotus then smiled, and with that, the Eclipse Dragon faded away, as everyone watched the glow ascend into the sky.

--------------------------

(with the Dragon Slayers)

Faust laughed maniacally at the fallen Dragon Slayers.

"As long as I wield the power of the Dorma Anim, I'll never lose! I'll build a new kingdom! A greater kingdom than has ever been, or ever will be again!" The machine then lashed its tail out, sending the Slayers flying away again. Wendy then began to feel her power up starting to dwindle slightly. Sora, Nastu and Lexi all stood beside her, panting heavily.

"This is ridiculous," Lexi breathed out. "We've been hitting him with everything we've got and nothing's working."

"We can't give up! We're Fairy Tail wizards," Sora said as he glared up at the Dorma Anim.

"He's right! I'm not gonna be beaten by this phony dragon!" Nastu said as he stood beside his brother.

Gajeel then weakly got up to face them.

"Let's use our breath," he said, "If we put it all together, we can do it!" At this point, they were willing to do anything in an attempt to win. They then all inhaled sharply.

"Solar Dragon's..."

"Fire Dragon's...."

"Sky Eclipse Dragon's...."

"Iron Dragon's...."

"Sliver Script Dragon's..."

"ROAR!" The five forms of attack all combined together, and struck at the Dorma Anim, creating such tremendous explosion that it blew apart the entire area.

"Did we do it?" Wendy asked softly.

"Not in the least you stupid girl!" They all looked up, to see that the Dorma Anim had leapt into the air.

"Dragon Spread Cannon!" Before the Dragon Slayers could react, the Dorma Anim fired its breath weapon in rapid succession.

"No you don't! Solar Dragon's Sun Shield!" Sora said as he created a large golden oval shield around himself and the others. The blast connected with Sora''s defense causing him to struggle to hold off the blast. However, the shield began to crack.

"Lionheart! What are you doing!? You don't have enough magic to keep that up!" Gajeel yelled, knowing about Sora's lack of being at full power during the night.

"J-Just a little more!" Sora growled out, before the shield suddenly shattered into many golden pieces.

The Dorma Anim's blast hit all of them at once. When the dust faded, and the machine landed, the Slayers were all collapsed on the ground. Sora had a section of his orange hair dyed a dark crimson as blood spilled from some unseen wound above his hairline, running down his face then dripping from his chin, since he had taken most of the blast.

"It seems you're down for the count," Faust said, smirking, "Apparently your so called 'infinite magic' is more finite than you let on. Let's just stop stalling the inevitable, and you just come with me as my fuel!"

"Damn you!" Natsu cried, as he weakly stood up, his legs dragging on the ground.

Sora stood up weakly as well, despite being in pain the most. "It's going to take a lot more than to keep us down!" He wiped the blood away from his face.

"Sora, Nastu" Wendy said softly.

"We ain't down yet!" Sora declared, shocking everyone but Nastu. "My brother and I still here! And as long as we're here, we won't ever let you win!"

"Guys..." Lexi whispered softly at them.

"You idiots...," Gajeel whispered, "You're completely drained like us."

"We're Dragon Slayers!" Natsu yelled, "We ain't down till both our wings are broken! And even then, we fight on the ground! Now let's start practicing our dragon slaying abilities by slaying this bastard!"

"You unruly brats!" Faust bellowed, "You should know your place!" The Dorma Anim then fired its arm cannon, which Sora and Natsu managed to dodge, by ignoring their injuries, and jumping away.

"I ain't letting you two get the glory!" Gajeel said, as he leapt into the air.

"I'll help!" Lexi said as she jumped in the air along with him. Gajeel thrusted his iron through the Dorma Anim's foot and Lexi wrote the word "Iron", and together, they pinned it in place.

"Go you three! Rip this thing apart!" Gajeel shouted.

"Wendy!" Natsu yelled.

"Let's end this!" Sora said

"Yes!" Wendy said, as her Sky Eclipse magic flared up again, as Sora and Natsu landed beside her. They then put their hand on Wendy's shoulder, has their bodies flared up in golden light and fire, respectively.

"The dragon ascends into the sky, as its wings eclipse the sun, absorbing the great solar flares and fires of the heavens," Wendy chanted, "Let the wind, solar, fire, and darkness come together!" Sora and Natsu then removed their hand from the young girl, which were now cloaked in Wendy's power.

"Solar Flames of the Eclipsed Star!" From the three, emerged a massive blast of combined magic energy. Faust, unable to move, could only watch as the massive burst of magic energy soared at him. This power... he thought, Is this really happening? With a blinding explosion, the Dorma Anim was completely consumed. Faust was sent flying out of it, as he crashed to the ground. He weakly looked up, and immediately regretted it.

"This power...," he whispered, "Was this the power I tried to control?" Before him were five tremendous beasts. Grandeeney with her feather-like appearance, Igneel with his head held proud, Metalicana licking his chops with hunger, Pydron whose bloodied red eyes bore holes straight into Faust's soul and Mellow, who pawing the ground with a giant talon.

(Mellow The Sliver Dragon, and Lexi's Dragon Mom.)

All five dragons focused on Faust and bellowed their own roars, their voices resonating through his body and he knew that he could never control the Slayers

"God help me," Faust said, as he collapsed before the sight of the great dragons.

Note: I altered Scarlet and Knightwalker's exchange, as you may have noted. Any dash of something new is good in my book. Sorry to end Särakaotus, but its not like he could've remained in Edolas, considering what was going to happen, and bringing him to Earthland would've made things VERY complicated. So Id decided to at least have him leave an impression on the entire world. I also decided to give Sora, Natsu and Wendy a Triple Unison Raid. They are essentially brothers and and treat Wendy like a sister after all. Next chapter, the Edolas arc comes to an end.

Comment on your favorite parts and don't forget to vote!

Be sure to review. Until then, see ya!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 90 23
! An old fic from 2016 ! (Doesn't follow fairytail timeline) Lucy and Natsu are dating for about 1 year. Just as Lucy thought it was perfect, Lisanna...
1.3M 38.6K 91
Lisanna has returned from Edolas and somehow she became close friends with Lucy. But, everyone then suddenly bullies the poor blonde which leaves her...
7.9K 365 8
Lucy witnessed her friends settle down as years passed by. They were getting old and some of the Fairy Tail couples have decided to already tie the k...
6.4K 62 39
Lucy heartFelia is dating the one and only Natsu Dragneel, Lucy must train for two years to defeat a monster only she's capable of defeating. They fi...