Bleach: Toshiro Hitsugaya & K...

Από TsumeTimberfox

During a fight Toshiro hits his head and without knowing summens Kiba. Kiba is an AnReaper, but she use to be... Περισσότερα

Bleach: Toshiro Hitsugaya & Kiba The AnReaper
Chapter 1 "Summoning"
Chapter 2 "Finding Information"
Chapter 3 "Kiba Shows Herself"
Chapter 4 "What Does Soul Pet Mean?"
Chapter 5 "Snow & Fire"
Chapter 6 "Fighting The Past"
Chapter 7 "Search"
Chapter 8 "Dragon's Rage"
Chapter 9 "Seal Unlocked, Feelings Rising"
Chapter 10 "Scare-Beaks Attack; Mending History"
Chapter 12 "Soul Fight"
Chapter 13 "The End Of The War"
Chapter 14 "Peace"

Chapter 11 "Walk In The Past"

146 6 0
Από TsumeTimberfox

As you all already know the Anreaper Society and the Soul Reaper Society used to be one Society all together.

Yah, we read that in the papers and books you brought and even found it in our own records.

Yes, but if you were to follow the story all the way from the beginning you would see that there is two sides to the story. One side is written from a soul reapers point of view and the other other one is written from and anreapers point of view.

Then tell us your people’s point of view, Kiba.

I’ll tell you all both point of views, Toshiro. Starting with the soul reapers and then the anreapers. I want you all to see where the story clides the most and let me know if what you hear is the same as what you’ve learned.

(They all nodded and sat down to listen to both sides of the story.)

As you already know what started as a normal mission for both soul reapers and their anreaper partners quickly turned into a death match, with the fight being between both soul reapers and anreapers. The fight started when an assistant captain soul reaper yelled that an anreaper had killed a soul reaper. The anreaper had denied it and was backed up by all of the other anreapers, but the assistant captain and the soul reapers of his unit didn’t believe them. Another assistant captain stood on the edge of the ravine in which the fight would take place. This assistant captain soul reapers name was Izan.

Wait!

What is it Ichigo?

Izan was there at that fight?

No not the Izan you're thinking of. This Izan has the same name, but isn’t the same person. You have to understand something Ichigo. This fight took place over 200 years ago in the Soul Society.

I see. Continue on.

(Kiba nods and picks up where she had left off.)

As I was saying Izan called out to everyone. He said “If the anreapers are going to kill us and not confess to the crime, then let’s do away with them before they do away with all of us.” The other soul reapers that were there agreed and attacked their anreaper partners. Many died on both sides and the anreapers that were still at the head quarters were chased away. The soul reapers had chased them deep into the hollow forest and left them there to die or survive any way they could.

Did an anreaper really kill that soul reaper?

(Kiba looks over at Renji.)

No.

Hold on. How would you know that Kiba. I mean its not like you were there or anything.

For your information, I’m well over 1,500 years old. 1,718 to be precise. So yes I was there at that battle and as for how I know that no anreaper had killed that captain soul reaper is because I was the one that was accused of killing him.

“Everyone in the room was silent, even Toshiro was surprised to learn that Kiba was a lot older than what she looked and that she had been at such a very important battle in both of their history.”

If you're really that old, then how come you were a kid that looked no older than four when you and Toshiro first meet?

Anreapers, Momo go there a stage known to us a rebirth. It’s when our ages move in reverse at one point in our lives and instead of growing older, we regress to a younger age. Around four or five is the most common. I had just going through rebirth two months before I meet Toshiro.

Do you powers also get weaker when you go through rebirth?

Depends on the anreaper and the situation that they are in at the time of the rebirth. When I went through it, right before I meet Toshiro, I was in a safe zone. So yes my power and spirit pressure had gone down to that of a normal four year old.

As much as I like learning about anreapers and the different stages of their lives, we’re getting a bit off topic. Kiba if you would be so kind as to continue with the anreaper side of the story.

Right. The anreaper side isn’t much different then the soul reaper side. Only it’s written by and anreaper and I didn’t write it, but I didn’t tell my point of view to the one that did write it. (Kiba picks up a book and opens it to the pages that tell of The Great Betrayal.) This was a dark day, not just for anreapers, but for soul reapers as well. A soul reaper by the name of Izan had betrayed his own friends, just to drive us anreapers out. In the excitement of defeating a strong hollow, Izan stabbed his captain in the back and hide in the crewed before someone other than the anreaper that was partnered with his captain had noticed what he had done. When the anreaper partner kneeled down next to her soul reaper friend, who now laid in a pool of his own blood, was shocked to hear that a near by soul reaper had yelled out that she had killed him.

(Everyone in the room realized that Kiba was the soul reaper’s partner that was being mentioned in the book.)

Izan took this as his shot to get rid of the anreapers once and for all. He jumped up onto a ledge that hung over the gorges that the fight had happened in and yelled for all to hear. “If the anreapers are going to kill us and not confess to the crime, then let’s do away with them before they do away with all of us.” This started the out roar and drove us all out of our home and deep into the hollow forest, where we have lived ever cents. This time in our lives is what we anreapers have come to know as “The Great Betrayal.” Yet, there are still a few anreapers that refuse to give up on being friends with soul reapers and even becoming their partners. Anreaper that was accused of killing her partner soul reaper is just one of them. (Kiba looks up at everyone.) Well, now you all know both sides of the story, but what you chose to do, is interiorly up to you.

(Everyone looked at each other and then back at Kiba, but it was Toshiro who had spoken for everyone.)

We’re going to find a way to fix what Izan had done and put thing right again.

Yah, just like it was back then.

I just have one question.

(Everyone looked at Ichigo.)

And what might that be, Ichigo?

What is the name of the soul reaper that you where partners will before Toshiro?

(Kiba put on a sad smile as she recalled the name of her long lost friend.) His name was Tsume Tatagame and like Toshiro he as captain of 10th squadron.

(Ichigo just nodded and everyone sat down to come up with a way to fix the past and reunite the two societies.)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

9.2K 341 19
New Street, new beginnings, and (Y/N) (L/N) is excited for a fresh start and settling down into a comfortable adult life. Luckily for her, she'll mak...
67.7K 3K 171
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
Riptide Από ScobellTheSlytherin

Εφηβική Φαντασία

293K 7.3K 105
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
KALBE SAPLANAN OK Από Ebru

Εφηβική Φαντασία

16.7M 644K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...