My Kind Of Perfect [Greyson C...

By Awesomeness_09

Keith Anderson had two best friends who are always there for her. She is known in school for her denseness. B... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 - New Beginning = SEASON 2
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 - FINALE

Chapter 35

1K 4 1
By Awesomeness_09

Greyson's P.O.V

When school was over, I would always walk with Keith home. My hands were locked to hers as I would let her swing it back and forth. Sometimes we would talk about memories, friends even assignments!!.

Keith: Hey, What was your answer on number 5?

Me: Hmm...I think it was 6x-3.

Keith: Silly, it has to be 6x only. Since -3 + 3 is equals 0

Me: Oh.. I got one mistake now. (smirks)

Keith: I think I'm gonna get an A plus tomorrow (smiles)

Me: You're always an A plus in my heart.

I lean in and gave her a quick peck. She smiled then squeezed my hand even tighter. She let go of my hand when we reached her front door.

Me: I'll call you.

Keith: After you're done with your assignment. (pinch his cheek)

Me: Aww...Alright. (smiles)

I waited for her to went inside the house before I started walking to mine. I was surprised that there was a limo parked on our house. That's strange. I entered the house and saw Ellen sitting at the living room chatting with my parents.

Me: Ellen? (smiles)

Ellen: Hey kiddo (hugs me) I miss you buddy.

Me: (hugs back) I miss you too. How were you and Portia?

Ellen: We're doing fine. (smiles) I guess you're fine too, huh?

Me: I'm more than fine. (sits down) So, you came here to visit us?

Ellen looked at my parents then nodded. She sat beside me then patted my back.

Ellen: I want you to go back on tour.

Me: Tour? That's great. (smiles) When will I be leaving?

Ellen: Tomorrow.

Me: (stands up) What?!

Ellen: I know, I'm really sorry but Greyson...Your fans need you. They want Greyson Chance back. Your break is over. It's time to get back on the spotlight.

Me: (sighs)

Ellen: It's been two years. It's time.

Me: Okay.

Ellen: Good. (smiles then pats my back) A bus will come tomorrow to pick you up. Remeber you're going on a two months tour.(looks at my parents) Nice seeing you again, Mr. and Mrs. Chance.

Lisa: Nice to see you too ,Ellen (smiles)

Scott: Hope you would visit again.

Ellen: Will do. Bye (leaves the house)

I just sat there staring at the ground. Mom patted my back then sat beside me.

Me: Mom, I don't wanna leave Keith.

Lisa: Ask her to come. Now it's up to he-

Me: (stand up) That's a great idea mom! (kisses her cheek) Bye!!

I ran outside the house and went to Keith's house. I knocked on the door and even rang the door bell. The door opened revealing an annoyed Bert.

Bert: Oh if it isn't Greyson. You know, I'm not deaf.

Me: I'm really sorry bu-

Keith: (walks in) Dad, who is it---Greyson? What are you doing here? You're suppose to make your assignments.

Me: Look, I need to talk to you.

She gave me a confused look then grab my wrist. She led me to her room then locked the door. On her other hand was a bottle of Coke.

Me: Keith I-

Keith: I really need you right now!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bert's P.O.V

I slowly went upstairs then went to my daughter's room. It was locked. Great. It's locked and she's inside with a boy!!

Keith: I really need you right now!!

The hell?! I gently pressed my ears to the door.

Greyson: B-But...

Keith: Please, I want it.

Then I heard small noises. Grunting and it's like they're moving too fast.

Keith:Oow..Greyson it hurts.

Greyson:It's okay. It's only natural.

Keith: Okay, just hurry up.

What the hell is he doing to my baby girl?! Dang it....I really need to fetch my musket. I pressed my ear again to her door.

Greyson: I-I think it's gonna-

Keith: I don't mind. I'm thirsty Greyson, Please just do it.

Greyson: Okay...1...2...3.

Keith: Ahh!! You got it all over my face.

Greyson: I-I'm sorry.

Okay, that's it. I kicked the door opened and my eyes went wide to what I saw.

Me: WHAT IN BLAZES ARE YOU DOING TO MY-----daughter?

I saw Keith covered with Coke on her face. Greyson was beside her wiping her face with a bottle of Coke next to him.

Keith: Dad, why did you break my door?

Greyson: Hey, Bert (smiles)

I looked shocked and my eyes were still staring from disbelief. I could feel myface heat up from embarrassment as my daughter keeps on asking me what's wrong.

Me: I-uh really need to go. Have fun kids .(closes the door)

I went downstairs and saw my ex-wife waiting for me. Her arms were crossed and it's as if she's giving me a look of success.

Sarah: That's what you get on eavesdropping, Mister. (laughs)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keith's P.O.V

Greyson held my hand minutes later after Dad left. He was looking at me deeply, as if he was searching for an answer in my eyes.

Me: W-What's wrong?

Greyson: Nothing. It's just. Umm...(looks away)

Me: Greyson?

Greyson: Would like to go with me on tour?

Me: ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.7K 20
A girl named Selena, 15 years old, is basically like your real life Cinderella. Mean step-mother, and mean step-sisters. She does basically everythi...
10.4K 227 54
"Listen I know we've been flirting and shit but that doesn't mean I like you, okay" I cross my arms again and slightly smirk. He smirks down at me an...
413K 10.1K 38
What happens in Vegas should stay in Vegas... unless you wake up one morning married to one of the world's most famous actors and it's already all ov...
325K 5.3K 43
YN is a simple girl with a life full of misadventures. From all she'd been going through, she became the most pessimistic person and develops a selfi...