Chapter 33

Keith's P.O.V

Tanner: Enjoy the night (winks)

Me: I will (smile then waves)

Tanner left leaving me in the park. Okay, now off to the sandbox. At the sandbox, I spotted some kind of a teddy bear. No, it's BooBoo. I picked it up and brush it with my hand. What is it doing here? It appears there's a rose and a letter in BooBoo's hands.

I told BooBoo to give you this letter

I want you to take the rose and go to the place where we first kissed on our

First day of relationship.

Love,

Greyson

I chuckled softly as I picked up the rose. I went to our tree in the tire swing. The view was so breathtaking.You can see the city with it's glowing lights. And the gentle breeze that gently pressed on your face.

??: Turn around.

I turned around making my lips met someone's lips. It was Greyson. I kissed back and wrap my arms on his neck. I felt sparks alright. That's why I'm sure about him.

Greyson: You look more beautiful than I imagined.(smiles)

Me: Why thank you, handsome. (giggles)

Greyson: (helds out arm) May I escort you somewhere special, milady?

Me: Yes please.

We went to a place not far. There was a table with food and candles. I looked up in the sky and saw stars everywhere.

Me: For a goofball, you really know how to impress a girl. (giggles)

Greyson: I'll take that as a compliment, I guess.

We began to eat our food. I have to admit, it was totally delicious. I caught Greyson staring at me. I giggled softly and reached out to pinch his cheek. His face was now red as a beet. No, even redder than a beet.

Greyson: Guess you caught me. (blushes)

Me: I always do. (winks) I love the food by the way.

Greyson: I can see that...Your plate is empty while mine's not. (smirks)

Me: (blushes) It's not my fault that the food's delicious.

Greyson: (chuckles) I love you.

Me: Love you too, goofball.

It feels like we're still friends. Hanging out and having fun. But the total diference is that we're dating. After eating, we began to take a stroll. With my hand were locked to his, I knew it was never gonna end. We stopped by our ususal spot and pulled out a box.

Greyson: Keith, I want you to have this. (opens box)

Me: G-Greyson I-

He places the ring on my finger. I rubbed it gently and planted a kiss on his cheek.

Greyson: With you wearing this ring means...You and I are gonna be together forever. No matter what kind of disaster falls upon us, I'll always love you no matter what. (smiles) Promise you'll love me too?

Me: (hugs him) Promise.

And with that I made my promise. A promise that I knew someday will make my life different.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greyson's P.O.V

We drove home. Keith told me to sleep at her place which I can't help but agree. We entered the house and it appears that they stayed at Keith's Grandparents for the night. She held my hand and led me to her room.

I lied on her bed and gently closed my eyes.

Keith: Greyson can I ask you a favor?

Me: Hmm?

Keith: Can you help me take my dress off? (blushing) I-I can't reach it.

Me: Oh...

Then my eyes suddenly snapped open. Keith was there in front of me waiting for my help. Oh shoot. I stood up then faced Keith with my face redder than a beet. She turned around revealing the zipper on top of it. I gently zip it down revealing her back. It was so smooth and white.

Oh no....Not again...I quickly turned around and hid my face with a pillow. Dammit...I just can't stop checking out on her. Damn she has nice curves.Keith removed the pillow. She was looking at me with concern.

Keith: Are you alright?

Me: I-I..

I don't know what happen but all I know is now....I'm on top of her. It's like my body just acted on it's own. I leaned forward making my lips met hers. She kissed back ignoring the situation we're in. My hands began to explore her body. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer. Light kissing began to harden as we continued our little make-out session.

My tounge was begging for an opening which she gave access. I suddenly gained control of myself. Oh shit...what am I doing?! I pulled away and sat on her bed leaving Keith with full of confusion.

Me: I-I'm sorry....Really I am... It's just....I uh-lost control of myself...I'm really really sorry....I know this isn't right. Y-You're...I mean We're still not ready for this...I don't know if you want this but I-

She cut me off by kissing me on the lips. I was focused on kissing her that I didn't realize she took my shirt off. We both pulled away, panting.

Keith: I love you and I'm sure about this. Just do whatever you like. I trust you. But please be gentle (giggles)

Me: K-Keith...(bits lip) I love you too...

I began to suck her neck sending out soft moans from Keith. You know what? This is between me and Keith. I hate to break it to you guys but this is our moment.

What did I felt, you ask?

No words can describe this emotion right now but....it was MAGICAL.