Chapter 30

Greyson's P.O.V

We went to my house but before that she first dropped of to her house to ask permission about the sleep over at my house. Sarah said yes, while Bert gave a weird look at me then slowly nodded. Keith told me to go ahead since she needed to grab some clothes. I nodded then went outside.

I walked next door since that's where my house lies in and was greeted by Alexa. She was raising her eyebrows in satisfaction.

Alexa: Mom!! Greyson's here. (smirks at me)

Mom quickly went out off the kitchen just to greet me. Oh Crap---I forgot to tell her I'm going to the park. My Mom was facing me with her stern eyes and her hands on her hips making me gulp.

Lisa: Greyson, Where have you been?! I've been worried sick about you.

Me: M-Mom, I'm--

Keith: I'm with him, Lisa...and I'm sorry about it.

Keith smiled at me making me blush. She has a backpack on and her clothes were completely different from earlier. Her scent seems to be stronger and fragrant as she stood beside me.

Lisa: If she's with you then I'll consider it. (smiles) and Keith, do come in.

We went inside the living room ,where my sister lies reading books. Alexa gave me a weird look while she gave a warm smile to Keith. Honestly, I don't know what's happening to my family these days.

Lisa: Keith dear? Will you come here for a moment?

Keith: Coming Lisa...(puts down backpack) Wait a minute. (looks at me)

Me: Sure. (smiles)

I pulled her closer to me and pressed my lips against hers.She kissed back with a smile forming on her face. She pulled away then went off to the kitchen. I was just standing like a complete idiot staring at Keith as she walks off to the kitchen.

Alexa: You owe me an explanation. (smirks)

Me: (snaps back to reality) Uh-what?

Alexa: Come on...spit it...(smiles)

Me: (smiles)Okay, She's my girlfriend.

Alexa: FINALLY!!

Alexa began to jump and scream like a fan girl causing Tanner to went downstairs. It appears we have disturbed his so called "beauty sleep".

Tanner: What's the fuss about?! (scratching head)

Alexa: Looks like someone has a girlfriend (looks at me)

Tanner: What? Is it that Amber or Natalia chick cause-

Alexa: Tanner?! You know what I mean (nudges my shoulder)

Me: (blushing) U-Um...

Tanner: (grins) No way...I mean...She's too hot for you. (raises hand) No offense man, It's just... I don't believe you.

I was about to protest when Keith came running out off the kitchen. She stopped in front of us when she saw Tanner. She gave a quick smile and was about to head at the door. Then she pauses and gave me a quick peck which made me blush harder. Tanner's jaws just dropped while Alexa giggled softly.

Keith: I need to go somewhere. I'll be back in a minute. (rans outside)

Tanner slowly stood beside me and pat my back. His mouth's still open, maybe from shock. Alexa's giggles became laughs while I just stood there still blushing.

Tanner: I stand corrected. Maybe Keith's gone blind (smirks)

Alexa: You're just jealous cause Greyson got a hot girlfriend.