Three Souls

Od nikkaAR

Anirudh and Anika! The youth icon's family. The continuation journey begins , everything for the first time... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Arav's Wish
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Epilouge

Chapter 22

881 50 55
Od nikkaAR

It's been two days and still they haven't got any information about aravind. Anirudh's and anika's family were so worried and stressed. They nearly thought they have lost their another grandchild.

Anirudh's and anika's dad was back with the investigations although they know they aren't going to get any informations. They started to persuade the officers more by giving them all sorts of work.

Anirudh couldn't concentrate on his albums. He postponed his single date due to the problem in his house. Literally, he didn't go to his studio for days and couldn't eat well.

He tried so hard to find the culprit who have kidnapped aravind. His life was miserable like the way where no one can imagine of it.

He was missing the times he spent with his champ aravind. The times, when he bullyed him to play, disturbed his sleep, made fun with him, teasings, giggles, from his birth till now every bit of the scenes displayed infront of anirudh's eyes.

Although he have stayed away from aravind for weeks at those days he didn't feel hurted much. But this time, he missed a lot of him as much as his anger boiled up at the culprit. All the love anirudh showered to his one son made him to miss awfully.

Anika was half dead deep inside her heart as there was no information about her son aravind. He was everything to her, after Anirudh. She loved him so much since the time when he was in her womb.

Aravind was all her happiness as she got him from Anirudh. She couldn't enduring the pain that he wasn't with her. Every single moments that she spent with him kept playing into her mind.

She couldn't eat anything, concentrate on anything all her mind was on about aravind. She didn't know how aravind endured the pain without his mom and dad.

She couldn't do any work other than just sit and cry thinking about aravind. She wanted him back sooner before something bad happens to her.

The room door creaked open widely, anirudh's mom entered into anirudh's room silently with a cup of coffee in her hand.

She walked towards anirudh who was standing near the window, facing outside. She touched one of his shoulder and cleared her throat.

"Ani, please have this coffee. Im feeling down seeing you and anika being at different directions.Anika didn't have anything well for past two days. If she repeats this she will definitely fall sick. We all tried our best to console her but it won't work as you do. I care about you both so much so please get back to track soon." Anirudh's mom said, worriedly.

"Maa, I'm trying to but when I see her I just feel like hug and cry with her." Anirudh said, brokenly.

"Azhludhutae irundhaa onnum nadakadhu Ani. Kela erungi yedhadhu pannu. Bring in the confident that arav will be back. See, even we're not able to do anything our thoughts are on arav too.He was the very first grandchild to our family just think about how we feel too." Anirudh's mom said, cupped anirudh's face.

Anirudh's mom was shed with tears in her eyes. She couldn't control her emotions in losing her grandchild. All this while, she managed not to show it up to them but now she couldn't.

Anirudh's heart skipped a beat seeing his mom's eyes turning red. He quickly hugged her and gave a comfort feel to her.

"Maa, Anika will eat and she will be fine. Aravind will be back to our family soon. I'll find him by today." Anirudh said, just in the hug.

Anirudh's mom broke the hug and looked at him, surprised. She was happy that her words gave a confident feel to anirudh.

With that, anirudh's mom left anirudh's house as she had to attend a meeting. Anika's mom had already left the house to prepare lunch for everyone. Anu stayed in anirudh's house along with her friends, giving a secure feel to anika.

A group of police guards were surrounded around anirudh's house, giving them a safety. Outsiders were strictly not allowed inside anirudh's house except his family members.

Anika was in the dinning hall, laying herself down on the table. Shashank and other friends of anirudh were at the living hall, thinking deeply about aravind. None of them thought that they would face a situation this way.

Anirudh silently made his way to the dinning hall, seeing anika's depressed face he went pale. Anika quickly shrunk away turned her face to her right. She didn't want anirudh to know that she was crying but he already knew. Anirudh slowly held anika's hand, gripped it tight.

A tear dropped down on anika's hand.

Anika shivered at the glittery touch on her hand. She turned around squinting her face and looked at anirudh, doubtfully. Everything in her broke into pieces seeing anirudh in tears. She hugged him tight crying and buried her head in his chest.

"I tried hard to control my tears infront of you but I couldn't Ani. I want my arav back to me. I-want my arav back." Anika uttered, holding his shirt tight.

"Niku, Arav will be back soon. But please you eat something for my sake. You look so weak I'm not able to see you this way." Anirudh said, hugging her tight.

"Arav sapptan naa thungunaa naa onnumae theriyadhu appram yeppdi ani yennala maatum mudiyum." Anika said, weepingly.

The phase which anika uttered broke anirudh terribly. He was also in the same thought of anika as they know well about aravind.

"I understand Niku.But look how you're without sleep and food. If you fall sick then I won't be able to digest anything." Anirudh said, looking deep into anika's gaze.

Suddenly, anika's phone rang loudly breaking the talk between them. Anika took her phone and received the call normally.

She hoped it should be some officers call regarding aravind's case as the number on his display screen was new.

"Hello !" Anika said, in a low tone.

"Hello, Miss Anika Sirinivas.Not able to recognize my voice ? Forgot me so early, this is quite sad for me." The person on the phone said.

"Excuse me ! Can you be clear? Who are you ?" Anika said, irritatedly.

Anirudh and everyone looked blunty at anika. Everyone went suspicious and worried with the call that anika was speaking.

"Cool down my girl. It's me your boyfriend. I guess you would have know who I'm now." The person in the phone said, smirked.

"Harish ?" Anika said, unsurely.

Anirudh and everyone stood up from the place they were at. Everyone was shattered and shocked to hear his name again.

But anirudh wondered how harish still exists. Iyappan signalled anika to turned the speaker on and so anika did.

"Anika my girl you're so clever. I'm glad that I still stay somewhere in your heart." Harish said, proudly.

Hearing harish's voice anirudh became frustrated. He couldn't believe that he was still alive and still exists in this world.

Immediately, anirudh's thought harish could be the culprit. On the other side iyappan left a message to the commissioner to trace anika's number.

"You-You're alive ?" Anika said, sheepishly.

"Yes I'm. I'm very well fine now. Your dumb husband thought I was spot dead but I wasn't. You see anika, god won't take me to his world that soon as I still didn't get the chance to live with my girl." Harish said, smirked.

"Harish look here I'm not in the mood to argue with you. My family is facing alot of problems now I'm really not well enough." Anika said, wearily.

"Oh, why baby? Missing your son aravind is it?" Harish said, firmly.

Anika's eyes blunted away and looked at anirudh apologetically. Harish's evil voice showed that he had done something to aravind. Anirudh faced hell as his instincts have come true from the call.

"Aravind ? Ho-How do you know ?" Anika said, shocked.

"Aravind eh kidnap pannadhae naa thaan." Harish said, laughing evilly.

Anika brokenly sat down on the chair with full of tears dripping down her cheeks. Everything is gone! She thought to herself as aravind was under harish's custody.

Anirudh's anger started to boil up more. His confidence level grew more higher than before.

"Harish please, this is not a right time to play. Is aravind really with you ? Please tell me." Anika said, crying.

"Anika why would I play with you? Aravind is with me only. If you want to believe then check out the parcel box that arrived at your house. I have sent your adorable finger in that box." Harish said, devilishly.

Shashank and sid ran up to the doorstep to collect the box before hearing the clear utterance from harish. Anirudh couldn't control his anger after hearing it. Anika brusted out to cry loudly.

"You bastard !" Anirudh shouted.

"Mr.Anirudh Ravichander cool down. Have a nice time looking at your champ's little finger. I pity him so much he is losing alot of blood right now." Harish said.

"Arav..." Anika's voice overed from behind, bawled.

Just then sid placed the box on the dinning table, brokenly. Anirudh and anika didn't dare to touch the box nor look inside the box. Both knew they won't be able to see that miserable thing that's inside the box.

Anika clutched anirudh's shirt tight and cried looked at the box. With no other choice, anirudh decided himself to open the box. Sid slowly opened the box while anirudh and anika closed their eyes, not willing to see it.

"An-Ani it's arav's bracelet." Shashank said, feeling relieved.

Just then, anika and anirudh slowly opened their eyes and found aravind's bracelet inside the box. Both felt a bit relieved but at the same time they couldn't stay with that. Anirudh grabbed anika's phone frustratedly.

"Why did you kidnap aravind? Why can't you find a life for your own? You have faced a terrible accident and you still didn't learn to change yourself. What wrong did anika to you? Look, don't ever dare to touch my son." Anirudh lashed out his anger.

"It was good shock treatment isn't it? Calm yourself down Mr.Anirudh I will not touch your son if you send your wife to me for a nightstand. I couldn't get the happiness that I have been longing to get it from her that's why I had to kidnap your son. Pity that dog it had to lose it's life for this. Everything will be solved if your wife stays with me just for a night." Harish said, earnestly.

"So you were the one killed tiger? You cheap idiot, out of all other girls you meet why are you still into anika? Don't you feel guilty for calling a married women to stay with you that too by kidnapping her child." Anirudh said, disgracefully.

"Frankly to tell the truth, yes I did. It just kept on barking when I jumped into your house so I finished off it's life. And one more heartbreaking truth, your second child was also killed by me. All my plans were working smoothly up to date. But the moment, when anika defeated me in arthi's case I had to kidnap her son. More importantly, your wife is just awesome to stay with. No man can deny to have a life with her. What I can't take it is that you grabbed her from me. I just can't see her happy with you because I want the happiness from her for me." Harish said, sinfully.

Anirudh couldn't speak a word after hearing harish's evilness. All the truth was revealed just in a fraction of moment for all their encountering thoughts.

Anika was astonished when harish had mentioned that he killed her baby girl. And now she was scared if she will lose aravind the same way she losed her baby girl. She couldn't do anything other than just cry laying on anirudh's chest.

"So, convince anika well to do this for her son. I'm pretty sure she is ready to do anything to get back her son. Tell her to get ready and reach the park hotel by tonight. And before that, let me make you all listen to your aravind's voice for the last time." Harish said, reculantly.

Anika pulled herself away from anirudh and looked at her phone jerkily.

"Mamaa uhh." Aravind's voice overed slowly through the phone.

"Arav !" Anirudh said, raising his voice a bit louder.

"Dadaa uhh vaa kuttitu poo dadaa uhh." Aravind said, weepingly.

"Arav, I'll come and save you. You stay strong okay." Anirudh said, concerned.

"Arav.. Arav.. don't worry mama will come." Anika interuppted from behind.

"Mamaa..." Aravind said.

And the call went blank with a sound beep. Anika panicked herself to get aravind's voice clear but harish had cut the call already. Anika couldn't take anything inside her. She heard her boy's distressful voice after days.

It showed her the pain of him going through without his mom and dad. She couldn't stay longer as she immediately wanted to save aravind from harish. Anika looked at anirudh who was frustrated by thinking a solution to solve the problem.

"Ani, arav yenna vittu ponaa naa uyire ooda irukamaaten. Yennaku yen arav uyire ooda venum Ani." Anika said, emotionally.

Instantly, anirudh locked his arms around her very tightly as anika buried herself into his embrace. Anirudh took a deep breath in and letted it out intensively.

A long silence was maintained by everyone as they all were thinking a different way to get aravind back. Anirudh wasn't ready to send off anika for what harish wants.

A genuine man would never do this for his girl. All the words which harish mentioned hurted anirudh deeply more than anika.

He understood his girl's fate clearly and he stood there briskly hugging her as he had the hope that aravind will return back home safe.

Anirudh lifted up anika's head with his index and locked his eyes with hers. Anika's eyes reflected the pain and doubts in how she was going get aravind.

"Aravind will not leave us. My love towards you and aravind wi safe him wisely." Anirudh said, pecked a kiss on anika's forehead.

Anika looked at anirudh bluntly. But she felt secured after the one soft kiss she got from him. It was a pure bliss medication for her weaker body. She threw herself and hugged him tight.

"How are you going to save aravind without any ideas and plan." Sreyas questioned.

"If harish's girlfriend wills then we can safely pull aravind away from harish." Anu said, in a serious tone from behind.

To be continued..

A/N

HARISH the man who have been ruining anika's life gives his entry on this chapter. He was the one who killed, aradhaya anika's daughter, aravind's pet tiger and now kidnapped aravind to get anika for him. And he was the main cause for making arthi fill a case for an unknown matter.

Did you all expect harish's entry back to this book? Do let me know what you all thought about this chapter! And just one chapter to go for this book to end. Hope you all liked this chapter. Please do vote and comment.

Thank you :)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

61.4K 5.5K 55
It's a love triangle kind of story , it's totally based on my imagination , hero: Anirudh roy chowdhury , and sumedh roy chowdhury , heroin: Bondita...
258K 15.7K 81
It is rare that life gives you a second chance. Rarer still that you believe it to be true. Anupama Joshi certainly didn't. Life had not been kind to...
34.6K 2.7K 53
Haseena and Anubhav are two different souls working only for their nation having different perspectives of life but what keeps them similar is love f...
1.4K 152 4
We were not meant to fall in love. He and I were never meant to cross paths. Both of us came from different worlds. Him a 32 year old successful card...