Chapter 21

Anika looked bluntly at anirudh's act. Is he hurted ! She thought to herself fixing her gaze at the floor.

Anirudh brokenly went inside his room, looked at aravind sleeping soundly, he hugged him and drifted off to sleep. Anika couldn't concentrate on her work anymore as she felt odd.

He didn't speak a word. I hurted his feelings.

Thousands of encountering questions started to muddle up her head. Anika took a deep breath and left her room switching off the lights.

On the way to her room, she checked on the living hall to close the curtains and left her pet tiger at the backyard.

Anika entered into her room casually and found anirudh sleeping hugging aravind tightly. A smile crept appeared on her face. She closed the sliding door in her room and pulled the curtains widely.

Just then, her eye's glared at a person's shadow and wondered.There was someone in the backyard doing something, she thought it must be the security rounding and she went back to her bed.

Anika layed herself beside anirudh and admired his cuteness. She gave a very light kiss on the top of his forehead and smiled.

She caressed his hair smoothly and rubbed her cheeks with his. Anirudh was sleeping peacefully untill he couldn't feel the touch of his wife.

"I'm sorry Ani! I wanted you to know that I'm changed and I just love to be your baby girl more than a wife to you.I hope you'll soon understand me." Anika whispered, near to his earlobe.

Anirudh could hear anika's voice deep into his ears.He shireked his ears and eyelids but didn't open up.He could clearly sense that anika was doing something to him but he didn't have the ability to leave a word.

She was right. But I was wrong! He thought to himself.

Anika woke up to the loud horn in her house and glared at the wall clock. She wondered who must be at her house this early morning 5am.

Normally, anirudh will be the only person who horns at this time but here he was already in home.

Anika skeptically walked downstairs to the living hall and opened the door to approach the person at her doorstep.

It was her security guard, he stood infront of her jerkily. Anika looked at him from up and down, cluelessly.

"Yennachi anna ? Indhaa neruthula vandhu bell aiidikiringa." Anika said, sleepily.

"Maa, konjaam pinnadi garden aah vandhu paarunga." The security guard man said.

Anika shrugged her shoulder's and walked towards the backyard along with the security guard. As she was walking, she found drops of blood strains throughout the way to the garden.

Anika and the security man stopped their track at a particular point and looked up at the bushes. Anika jaw dropped down and her eyes blunted away in shock. Her body started froze and shiver. She turned back and looked at her security.

"Tiger'eh yaaro adichi savaadichitanga ma." The security man said, weepingly.

Everyone in anika's house loved tiger like their friend and child. Tiger was a best pal to aravind and now he is gone. Literally he LEFT everyone.

Anika got to know that someone had tried to threaten into her house lastnight. But she wondered how this was able to happen when her security was in charge.

"Tiger ku indhaa maari aaguravarikum neega yenna pannikitu irundhingaa?" Anika lashed out her anger.

"Ani sir nethu night yenna vittu ku pooga sollitaru adhaan ma naa sikkarama poiten. Sorry ma." The security man explained.