Chapter 8

The cell phone vibrate makes anirudh awake. He reach his hands for it, hold the bright screen into his squinting face, and set it for another thirty minutes later.

Anirudh, didn't know how many minutes later he opened his eyes to see the blue out of his window. The sounds of the birds chirping gave a pleasant feel to him. He looked up at the ceiling and smiled to himself, thinking about the cheesy incident happened at the pub last night.

Anika made a murmur sound, turning her body to anirudh's side. She placed her chin on the crooks of anirudh's shoulder and fell asleep. Anirudh watched her silently, as always the way he admires her beautiful sleep. He brushed away her hair to the corner and blushed.

He felt like they both had made love to each other last night but nothing happened. He was still astonished by the way anika acted at the pub last night.

He wondered if she still remember on what happened last night. But he knew that he must get ready to explain anika on what had happened.

Anirudh decided to let her sleep more peacefully as she must be tired. He got down from his bed, grabbing his shirt from the table beside and made his way to the bathroom.

After, taking a cold shower,  anirudh went downstairs to have his morning coffee and wake up anika, with a cup of hot coffee.

Anirudh entered into his room along with a coffee cup, he kept on the table beside and admired anika's sleep, keeping his palms on his cheeks.

Anika stirred awake and saw anirudh infront of her, with his brightened face. She threw a causal look at him and shrunk.

"Goodmorning, baby." Anirudh said, with a smile on his face.

Anika starred at him and turned around, looked to the right and left. She was confused if anirudh actually said that to her. She slowly got up and sat straight, leaning her back towards the wall.

"Did you just talk to me?"  Anika questioned.

Anirudh shrugged his shoulder , nodding his head up and down. Anika looked down at her attire that she was wearing, with a shirk look.

"Did I just sleep wearing this dress?" Anika questioned to herself. "Where is arav?" Anika asked, throwing a stern look at anirudh.

"Saraku vella senjiduchi !" Anirudh murmured.

"What?" Anika asked.

"Nothing, baby. Arav is in your mom's house. I couldn't fetch him as it became late." Anirudh said.

"Ugh! My head why is it bursting me like he'll in this early morning." Anika said, crushing her teeth.

"Baby, let me massage your head." Anirudh said, moving closer to anika.

"Don't touch me! Don't come near me." Anika warned, strictly.

Anirudh remained silent and still. He came to know that anika doesn't remember anything about last night's act. Literally, she forgot everything because of her drink.

Anika just sat, rubbing her head, relieving the pain of her head. Anirudh moved closer to anika and cupped her face.

"Do you remember what happened last night at the pub." Anirudh asked, in a serious tone.

"What happened? We both went to the pub together, met your friends and had fun with them." Anika said, childishly.

Anirudh bit a laugh, in silence.

"Do you remember on anything how you behaved?" Anirudh asked, looking deep into his eyes.

"I must have behaved the usual way how i be when I attend parties with you. To say, decent." Anika said, yawned.