Chapter 11

A month had passed !

Anirudh and Anika got back to their work as usual. Aravind was taken care by anirudh's mom in days and he started to attend piano classes and chess. It has been a week since anirudh visited his house.

Literally, anirudh didn't call anika nor message her for weeks. He got carried away with his work and was busy scoring background for Thala57 which is yet to be released.

And Anika got busy with her new projects, designing outfits for popular models and movies.

Anika rushed her fingers off on the keypad, drafting the last paragraph of the document which has to be sent through mail. Anika missed anirudh as much as aravind did.

She knew that anirudh was busy with his work so she didn't think of calling him up. Suddenly, her phone toned a message. Anika suspiciously glanced at her phone screen.

A message from Hubbu !

Instantly, a smile crept appeared on anika's face. She was happy that anirudh messaged her after so long. But at the same time she tired to be mad at him. She grabbed her phone from the table, slide the screen to read the message.

"Hello baby! I said HELLO ! Why no reply yet? " Anirudh said, irritatedly.

"Hello back! And sorry, was held up with work." Anika said, in an apologetic tone.

"There is no cure !" Anirudh said, frowned.

"Fine, What do you want now? I have so many work tell me soon." Anika said, rushing her fringers on the phone.

"Probably you know it already! What work do you have? Talk to me first, then do your work later." Anirudh said, smirked.

"No, I don't! My mind is so blank. You don't have work? Seems like sir is so free nowadays ! Okay, tell me what you wanted to say?" Anika said, reculantly.

"Do you miss me or no?" Anirudh asked.

"Yes, I do miss you but you don't." Anika said, a little sternly.

"I miss you so much! You just don't know that. I miss you alot. I wish I was cuddled in your arms and those misses turns into kisses." Anirudh said, sweetly.

Literally, anika blushed to herself, placing her phone on her forehead. Hearing, anirudh's soft lovable words made anika to melt.

She couldn't stop her blushes as her cheeks burned red. Anirudh could so imagine anika blushing as he found her being silent.

"Too much of loves! Okay, leave that concentrate on your work and eat well, take rest. Got anything else to say?" Anika said, simply.

"Come and feed me, i will surely eat well.I got so much things to say but so little time and you don't want to spend time with me." Anirudh said, in a sad tone.

"Sorry, I got no time. I'm very busy for now.And I don't want to disturb you and divert your mind!"Anika said.

"You have never been free for me.Divert my mind to? I'm coming over now." Anirudh said, sternly.

"Likewise you're not. Nothing ! Wait, what? Why suddenly? " Anika said, raising her voice a little.

"Because I miss you. I need to see you." Anirudh said, pleadingly.

"Yennaikum illama dhidirunu miss pandra? Where was I ? For the past few months? Do you even remember that you didn't message me nor call me for days ?" Anika said, earnestly.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me." Anirudh pleaded.

"You'll ask me to forgive you for now and then you'll repeat this again. Do you even know how much arav misses you. Do you know how I struggle myself to answer his questions? " Anika said, inhaling and exhaling her breath out fastly.