Chapter 23

"He has got couples of girlfriend in that which one is going to pay attention for us." Shashank said,reculantly.

"Kavya !" Anu exclaimed.

Everyone looked at anu blurred and confused. Patiently they waited for anu's explanation about Kavya.

"Well, I know none of you guys doesn't know about kavya. Just recently,I met her in hospital casually. She became so close to me in a minute and she shared alot about her life. There I got to know that she is six weeks pregnant and the person who gave her the baby is none other the jerk harish himself. All these months, she was searching for him although she knows that he left her after his work was done with her. Now if we go tell her that we have found harish to my thoughts she will help us." Anu confused.

"Do you know the reason why she is searching him?" Anirudh asked, curiously.

"I don't know ! But I think kavya will really help us. And the plan is that Kavya will go meet harish as anika." Anu said, in a serious tone.

Anika looked shocked.

'What? Anu can you split it out a little faster." Iyyappan said, a little sternly.

" Hold on man! Okay, mama the plan is that Kavya will go visit harish dressed like anika and save arav from him. To make this happen i'll go to Kavya's place and explain her about our problem. My confidence level on this is too high I'm pretty sure she will help us." Anu said, earnestly.

Anirudh and everyone didn't respond.A clean silence was maintained. Anika found anu's plan a good one but at the same time she was worried about kavya.

She felt glad of anu to come up with a tremendous idea. On the other hand anirudh was thinking too deep, sincerely.

There was no an utterance from him.

'Mama, I don't know how to help you all out. I felt that this idea will work out somehow. Everything will go fine only if you agree." Anu said, rushing her voice off.

" I'm absolutely fine with your idea and plan Anu. But I'm worried about the girl she is pregnant and how can she do this? Harish won't be quite after seeing he will definitely do something to her also." Anirudh said, in a husky voice.

Anika turned around and looked at anirudh in an utter shock. She couldn't believe that he had thought same as her and she was proud. She has got the very bestest husband in the world.

"Machan, you're right! Anu's idea is perfectly fine but that girl really needs some guards. Because harish is way too dangerous." Sid said, genuinely.

"Yes ! Guards, you're right! I'll inform about this to the commissioner and we asks his safety to go there. Anu you go  with shanky to meet kavya. Sid we both will go check onto the commissioner office. Sreyu, you and Iyyappan drop niku in her moms house and reach the park hotel." Anirudh said, standing on his feet.

"Ani, I have already sent a message to the commissioner office to trace the call. I'm sure they must have located the tragets it's better you get over there soon." Iyyappan said.

"Good work da iyyap! Okay,let's not waste our time come on guys move on." Anirudh said, frustratedly.

"Ani, naanum un kuda vaaren." Anika said, gripped Anirudh's wrist.

Anirudh looked at anika's pleading face and he went pale. Her voice showed the pain that she wanted him to be around her as he feeled it. Anirudh cupped anika's face and looked deep into her eyes.

"Okay come! Sreyu take niku with you and wait for me in the lobby there. I'll finish the work and will come there." Anirudh said, just looking into her eyes.