Chapter 22

It's been two days and still they haven't got any information about aravind. Anirudh's and anika's family were so worried and stressed. They nearly thought they have lost their another grandchild.

Anirudh's and anika's dad was back with the investigations although they know they aren't going to get any informations. They started to persuade the officers more by giving them all sorts of work.

Anirudh couldn't concentrate on his albums. He postponed his single date due to the problem in his house. Literally, he didn't go to his studio for days and couldn't eat well.

He tried so hard to find the culprit who have kidnapped aravind. His life was miserable like the way where no one can imagine of it.

He was missing the times he spent with his champ aravind. The times, when he bullyed him to play, disturbed his sleep, made fun with him, teasings, giggles, from his birth till now every bit of the scenes displayed infront of anirudh's eyes.

Although he have stayed away from aravind for weeks at those days he didn't feel hurted much. But this time, he missed a lot of him as much as his anger boiled up at the culprit. All the love anirudh showered to his one son made him to miss awfully.

Anika was half dead deep inside her heart as there was no information about her son aravind. He was everything to her, after Anirudh. She loved him so much since the time when he was in her womb.

Aravind was all her happiness as she got him from Anirudh. She couldn't enduring the pain that he wasn't with her. Every single moments that she spent with him kept playing into her mind.

She couldn't eat anything, concentrate on anything all her mind was on about aravind. She didn't know how aravind endured the pain without his mom and dad.

She couldn't do any work other than just sit and cry thinking about aravind. She wanted him back sooner before something bad happens to her.

The room door creaked open widely, anirudh's mom entered into anirudh's room silently with a cup of coffee in her hand.

She walked towards anirudh who was standing near the window, facing outside. She touched one of his shoulder and cleared her throat.

"Ani, please have this coffee. Im feeling down seeing you and anika being at different directions.Anika didn't have anything well for past two days. If she repeats this she will definitely fall sick. We all tried our best to console her but it won't work as you do. I care about you both so much so please get back to track soon." Anirudh's mom said, worriedly.

"Maa, I'm trying to but when I see her I just feel like hug and cry with her." Anirudh said, brokenly.

"Azhludhutae irundhaa onnum nadakadhu Ani. Kela erungi yedhadhu pannu. Bring in the confident that arav will be back. See, even we're not able to do anything our thoughts are on arav too.He was the very first grandchild to our family just think about how we feel too." Anirudh's mom said, cupped anirudh's face.

Anirudh's mom was shed with tears in her eyes. She couldn't control her emotions in losing her grandchild. All this while, she managed not to show it up to them but now she couldn't.

Anirudh's heart skipped a beat seeing his mom's eyes turning red. He quickly hugged her and gave a comfort feel to her.

"Maa, Anika will eat and she will be fine. Aravind will be back to our family soon. I'll find him by today." Anirudh said, just in the hug.

Anirudh's mom broke the hug and looked at him, surprised. She was happy that her words gave a confident feel to anirudh.

With that, anirudh's mom left anirudh's house as she had to attend a meeting. Anika's mom had already left the house to prepare lunch for everyone. Anu stayed in anirudh's house along with her friends, giving a secure feel to anika.