Chapter 2

First Fight !

Anirudh was astonished when his mother in law had called. He was in a despite happiness, hearing that his wife, anika called him to meet. He waited for this day, wholeheartedly.

But at the same time he was thinking whether to go meet anika or not. He was afraid of anika's questions. He wondered what she will do when she meets him.

He was scared on how he was going to answer her questions. His mind started to muddle with thoughts.All his friends persuaded him to go meet anika, lovingly.

"You should go meet her. She really needs you at this time. Talk to her, console her, love her. Prove that you're her loving husband."

Anirudh reached anika's house, with full of doubts in him. First, he took a deep breath and stepped his foot in anika's house with a fake smile on his face. Anika's mom welcomed anirudh, warmingly.They both proceeded their way upstairs to anika's room.

Anirudh entered in while anika's mom left the place, giving a privacy to them. Anirudh walked towards anika and sat beside her, pushing the small pillows away.

Anika turned around and took the plate full of food which was been waited for her. She handed over the plate to anirudh and he looked at her bluntly.

"Feed me, Ani." Anika said.

Anirudh smiled, took the spoon from the table and he started to feed his lovable wife. He was feeling happy and glad that anika was gaining her memories and not acting mentally ill.

Anika silently had her food, without uttering a word to anirudh. She finished her plate full of food, completely.Anirudh looked at her bluntly, expecting a word from her.

"Ani, will you do whatever I ask for?" Anika said, in a serious tone.

"Sure, I will definitely do.Whatever it is, I will do it just for you at the spot." Anirudh said, placing his palms on her cheeks.

"Make me yours, again ! Make me pregnant again !" Anika stated.

Anirudh's ears shattered down, his eyes widened away. He couldn't believe anika had commanded that, frankly.He looked at anika uncertainly.

He understood the pain that anika took in and that would be a reason why anika had said that. Anika looked deep into anirudh's eyes and waited for his reply.

"Niku ?" Anirudh said, unsurely.

"Yes, Ani. You'll do everything for me right? Please do this. My body is aching for you. I want my baby back to me. Only you can give me that." Anika said, moving closer to anirudh.

Anirudh was clueless. He was shocked by knowing why anika had called him. Anika's intention was to make anirudh consummate their night with full of romance.

But anirudh wasn't ready for it nor he didn't want it happen in the first place as anika didn't come out from the incident which affected her.

Anika hovered over anirudh and wrapped his arms around her hip, moving more closer to him. Anika's fingers slipped under anirudh's t-shirt, lifting it up, slightly. Anirudh pulled away and he was sure that anika have reached the level of making the night.