smut&oneshots||youtubers I sh...

By septxplier

Well I mean the title says it all but hey thats cool right?? Co owned by: @fxckseptiplier More

Alrighttttt
Finally||septiplier
the strippers stranger||septiplier
Spoopy Time!||septiplier
Torture chair||darkseptiplier
first date memorial||septiplier
From Markimoo ✨🐮🏳️‍🌈||septiplier
The drink||septiplier
New story!
Phone sex||septiplier
Kinks
NEW COVER
Blood||Tythan
I guess I got tagged haha
Ughhhhhh
NEW STORY!!!

Spoopy Time!||septiplier

2.6K 56 86
By septxplier

Jack's POV

We get to the Halloween store and he grabs my hand as he stops the engine. "Jack, I wanna tell you something." I look at him and hum, telling him to continue. He hesitates at first then takes a deep breath. "What do you think about adoption?" He looks at the steering wheel and tries not to let a tear fall.

"Mark? Why are you crying? Don't cry, babe. I love the thought of adoption, especially if it's with you. Mark, I want to adopt. Do you?" He looks at me and he's crying. "Love, please don't cry." I start to tear up. "I can't help it, I've wanted to ask you about it for so long because I've wanted to adopt a little girl so bad."

I smile and cup his face, "I'm glad you asked, well more like told, me because that's all I've been dreaming of since I married you. The thought of us raising a little girl or a little boy with you makes me happier than anything in the world. I want to start a family with you Mark, I really want to. Now, let's get inside and get those costumes yeah?" he nods and opens his door.

~TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY GET HOME BROUGHT TO YOU BY: 'Paint It Black - The Rolling Stones'~

We got out of the car and I heard it lock then look at Mark. "Why, hello officer." I wink in his direction and walk to the door as I sway my hips. I can hear him groan as I unlock the door and walk to the dinning table. "Man, who's coming over anyways? How many people? Oh god this is too much pressure."

I start to hyperventilate and I feel Mark's hands hold my waist. "Jack, you're gonna be fine. It'll be you and me, Felix and Cry, Matt and Ryan and Joey and Daniel." I smile nervously and nod. "Okay, it's not that many people, I can get through this." He kisses my forehead and walks upstairs to our room.

"I don't got this, oh god I'm gonna fuck this up." I grab my bag from the table and walk upstairs. I walk into the room and see Mark on his laptop. I jump onto the bed and lay down next to him then rest my hand on his thigh. "What are you looking at, babe?" He looks at me and smiles then places the laptop next to him.

He looked at me then grabbed my hand, "I was thinking, maybe we can adopt? I just thought you'd like to. You don't have to say yes! I don't want you to think that you have to say yes because this is all up to you!" He starts to ramble for a bit until I lean in and kiss him. "Mark, I do. I would love to adopt and raise a baby with you."

He smiles and raises my hands to his face and kisses them. "I love you" I smile and kiss his nose, "and I love you" he smiles and gets the laptop again and shows me what he was looking at. "www.finlandrep.net" (I don't think this is a real website but if it is... oh well) I get the laptop and place it on my lap.

I start to scroll through the site then realize what it was, an adoption agency site. I smile as I see so many cute babies. "Mark, they're so cute. I love them to pieces!" I giggle and I look through some information on a few kids. I can across a little boy, maybe around 4 years old. He had beautiful eyes and looked beyond adorable.

Mason

( I THINK THIS IS ACTUALLY MASON, AKA MISHA COLLINS' SON)

Age: 2

D.O.B: March 8, 2014

Information: parents were arrested for multiple accounts of sexual assault in July of 2015

"Yeah, I saw that one. He's extremely adorable." he looks at his hands and starts to fiddle with his thumbs. I raise his head with my index finger. I kiss his lips lightly and look at his warm eyes. "Don't be nervous, I love him but let's keep looking through the ones you like. Yeah?" he smiles then nods and takes the laptop from my lap and scrolls through some children's profile.

After a couple of minutes, he spoke. "Oh, here's a little girl. Her name is Rebecca."

Rebecca

Age: 4

D.O.B: January 19, 2012

Information: Father abused her for a year and was reported by a family friend

"Oh wow" I look at the screen and then start to scroll slowly as I came across another little girl who was different from the other kids. I point at the screen as I look at Mark. "I like this little girl, she's different and looks beautiful."

Marie Michelle

Age: 4 months old

D.O.B: July 11, 2016

Information: Found on the sidewalk on the 6th of October next to 3 dogs surrounding her in the middle of the night as a retired veteran was walking around the block. No other information is known on Marie at the moment.

I look at Mark as he read the information and he smiles, nods, and looks at me. "I love her." I smile and nod "I do too, babe." I lean in and kiss him passionately then break the kiss, realizing it was Halloween and we had the party. "umm, hey Mark?" he hums, "can we cancel the party? I'm just really happy right now because of the whole adoption thing."

He smiles and nods. "of course, my love." He get's his phone from his pocket and texts something to the group chat we made for the party. I smile just knowing that one day, soon, I'll be starting a family with the love of my life. I smile at the name she's going to have if the adoption goes great; Marie Michelle Fischbach-McLoughlin.

I look at Mark and realize he was staring at me. I giggle. "What? Is there something on my face?" I start to mess with my hair and put my hands on my face as if there was something there. He grabs my hands and kisses me deeply. I kiss him back and we make out for a bit. "Yeah there is something on your face, mine." He winks at me and walks downstairs as he sways his hips. I roll my eyes then walk down the stairs with him.

~ D A D D Y aka Nicole 😇

TAYLOR TOLD ME THAT YOU ALL MISSED ME, IS THAT TRUE?! IF SO, WHY? I'M LIKE LEGIT THE MOST BORING PERSON ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH LIKE WHAT THE HELL. YOU ALL ARE SO SWEET EVEN THOUGH YOU ALL AREN'T MY FOLLOWERS AND MY READER YOU ALL MEAN SO MUCH TO ME AND I WILL BE CONTINUING THIS STORY NEXT WEEK OR EARLIER IF I HAVE THE TIME BUT IT IS CURRENTLY ALMOST MIDNIGHT AND I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 7 AM TOMORROW FOR A PARADE OUT OF TOWN WITH MY ROTC BATTALION SO I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND I LOVE YOU ALL TO BITS! DADDY LOVES YOU.😉💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

805K 49.1K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
721K 16.1K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...