Close To You// Roman Reigns|...

Od wwepurplevixen

♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 PART 1
Chapter 99 PART 2
Chapter 100
Somewhere Close to You..
THANKS + BONUS CHAPTERS+...
Anoa'i Christmas ...
I'm all you need...//
You know I always wanted you...//
Anoa'i love ♥♥...
100K READS❤❤❤
Q&A ♥

Chapter 92

3.4K 89 29
Od wwepurplevixen

STILL ONE OF THE PROUDEST MOMENTS OF MY LIFE AS A MEMBER OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE DESPITE IT BEING THE NIGHT THE HATERS ROLLED IN 😊😊😊😊

"We all start somewhere
Its where you end up
That counts."

*****************************************************************

"So you are telling me everyone is getting along? No family showdown?" He frowned while I set the laptop down onto the table.

"Nah man" I laughed as I had Dean on FaceTime.

I wasn't even sure why, I guess I felt bad for not having him with as he was really family but his schedule was crazy this week where as mine was good so I could take some time off.

I had seen him on Thursday for the Thanksgiving Dinner before we flew out to Barbados and my whole family was currently staying at Robyn's mom's place with us.

"I guess its true what they say about a bundle of joy" he smirked and I shrugged.

"Where Rih at?" He asked after a bit and I glanced around the empty room before answering.

"She went out in town with our moms just to do some souvenir shopping for them I guess" I sighed as while they were gone I had slept late to wake up to Jey letting me know they disappeared. While I could hear our two families having a good time out by the pool I just needed some time to myself for a bit.

It had been a long flight with hardly any quiet time thanks to their loudness and while Robyn hadn't minded it as I could see she was happy that they were including her more. I was selfish because all I wanted was to have her in my arms and sleep...

"Man its crazy how around last year this time you met her. Well close to this time I can't even remember, feels like you guys have been together forever." He smiled as I saw some movement in the background figuring it was some of the guys who shared with him.

"It does and not even in a bad way. Honestly everyday I see that smile I'm just falling again"

"Okay easy on the cheesy shit. Rih ain't around!" He rolled his eyes.

"I'm serious man. You know when you love something for so long like I had a crush on her since she came out. But even with annoying you by playing her music up loud and singing like an idiot. Buying every album, I didn't think that Rihanna could be tangible if that makes sense. She was just this goddess of a dream woman and I was probably part of the billions of guys who were perving on her everyday only wishing they could get close to her. And then she lands up in our home ground and I fucking get her. So when I say I see her smile and those eyes I do fall each time because its like a dream come true but I'm still tryna wake up"

I knew I was smiling like an idiot before I focused my face on the screen again.

"That was fucking beautiful man! Got everybody here all up in those feels!" I was surprised as I saw Big E but shook my head as I realized all the guys there probably heard my love sick ass.

"Including me!"

All of us jumped and I felt a kiss on my cheek from behind as Robyn hung over me. "You be killing me baby boy"

She mumbled against my cheek before kissing me a few more times making me laugh.

"Yaaaaaa man!" I heard Dean and rolled my eyes knowing that would be coming as Robyn's arms left me.

"Shut up!" She rolled her eyes as she went to sit on the couch out of the view of the screen.

"Its all love sista. How would I look with dreads? I mean Bray has kinda got it down, a different kind but I think I could pull it off."

I glanced over at Robyn and she simply sat with a smile and shook her head as she heard him rambling on.

"Maybe" I shrugged turning my attention back to my brotha.

"Not maybe, I would. Yo Jimmy, I can pull off dreads like you guys did when you first came up right?" He called over the screen and I soon heard my cousin's voice.

"Nah man that wasn't dreads that was braids. Who's got dreads?" I sighed and turned the screen so that both of us could be seen as Jimmy's voice got closer.

"My sister!" Dean screamed out.

"Your sis... Oh what up uce!" Jimmy waved as he walked in.

While Jey was over here with us Jimmy had spent sometime with Trin's family for the weekend.

"Damn gurl, we don't see you for a couple days and you got a new hairstyle" Jimmy smiled as he crouched next to Dean.

"Y'all don't like it?" She gave a small smile, I guess she had it done this morning hence them taking so long.

While I didn't mind it, I found it cute and I said it a million times and I would probably continue to but she could pull off anything. So if she was in the mood for dreadlocks I wouldn't mind it.

"I didn't say that. Girl you know you can pull anything off" Jimmy rolled his eyes voicing my thoughts.

"Stop sounding like a fucking fan girl Jimmy" I heard Seth.

"Where are you guys?" I sighed as I had lost count of how many guys I saw walk past in the background.

"Hanging out at New Day's hotel room. You know there's always a party here" Seth screamed as his face filled the screen while Jimmy jumped in the background.

"They don't miss us baby girl" I gave a pout and she stood up and sat on my right leg as I wrapped my arm around her. She pouted as well giving me a kiss before focusing on the screen again.

"Where Neyney at?" She asked as I knew she loved their craziness but she was usually quiet as she didn't need to say much with them. Her and Renee of course were on their own level..

"She's somewhere. Look, we miss Rih not you man" Dean smiled as he came into view again with a sandwich in hand.

"I see how it is now" I rolled my eyes with a smile trying to act offended even though they had made it clear so many times that it was either Robyn and I or Robyn.

"So when do you guys know what the baby is?" He mumbled before swallowing.

"Its a baby idiot!" Seth hit his head which caused Dean to glare at him before taking another huge bite of his sandwich.

"Fuck you! They know what I meant!" He glared.

"Ew man, I don't want fucking mustard all over my beard"

"You should shave that thing, you're really starting to look like you belong on Planet of the Apes!" Dean sighed while the guys in the background were laughing.

"You're so fucking annoying. Renee come get a straight jacket on your lunatic!"

"Renee come get a straight jacket on your lunatic" Dean mimicked and right before I figured Seth would be punching him Jimmy squeezed in between them.

"Back to the fucking question uces! Riri, so when will you guys be finding out?"

I nudged Robyn letting her know they were done messing around as she had been laughing like crazy due to the kids that I call brothas.

"Well Imma stay here with my mom for a bit after he leaves until you guys tour close to Florida. Then I'll fly out so he can go with me and find out. Its still too early right now though" Robyn shrugged as she slowly ran her fingers through my hair.

"You know what's sad guys?" Dean sighed having finished his sandwich and now seemed as sad as the statement he made.

"What?" I questioned not really sure where he was going with this one.

"We didn't celebrate Halloween this year!" He screamed out as if it were meant to be obvious.

"The last time I actually dressed up for that was in FCW." I laughed a bit as I had always been working on Halloween so I guess my ring gear was my costume.

Despite the spooky decorations on Raw I hadn't actually thought about it. I had been more focused on the fact that it was Robyn's first show in awhile and how happy I was to have her there...

"Yeah same here, well except Seth over here. We dressed Blue up though but we are fucking old" he grumbled while Seth who had been arguing with him was now giving his shoulder a pat. These people could be dramatic at times but I didn't mind as they were making my baby girl happy.

"Speak for y'all selves I aint 30 yet" Robyn smiled.

"Couple more years" Seth shrugged.

"Oh yeah Roman's a cougar!" Dean teased while I scrunched up my face.

"You know that's the completely wrong word to use. I actually ain't anything.. " I shook my head.

"No its not!" He argued.

"You're an idiot" Seth mumbled as he closed his eyes before looking at Dean.

"Well at least I'm the godfather" Dean smiled claiming victory even though that was still to be decided.

"You are not!"

"Yes I..."

"Okay guys we gotta go! I'll see you guys next week" Robyn and I waved before I actually went crazy thanks to them.

"They be crazy but I miss them" I heard her as I set my phone on the coffee table and I ran my hand over her small bump through her sweater which made her smile.

"I had enough of them at Thanksgiving" I shook my head before slowly leaning up and kissing her gently as she traced her fingers over my face.

"Can I have some more turkey Sika?" Dean asked with a big smile and my dad was about to respond when I heard Seth.

"That's your third portion Dean!" He frowned and I elbowed him to shut up.

"Hey I said I'm thankful for the delicious Turkey made by mama Anoa'I I think that gives me dibs on most of it right?"

I rolled my eyes as my mom nodded which earned a glare to Dean from Seth.

I was sure had we not been seated on my parents' back porch having lunch with the family Dean would be getting a middle finger from Seth.

"Rihanna didn't even have more than two" Seth argued after I had thought we were over it.

"So what, cause I'm pregnant I have to be eating the most?" Robyn leaned forward past me so she could look at Seth.

"You know Rih likes that mash and gravy" Dean rolled his eyes and winked at Robyn.

"Okay okay quiet down now. Then they wonder why we choose to have Christmas dinners at Afa's house. " My dad sighed.

"You guys are annoying. Sika and I were having a wonderful talk about this delicious turkey and then nooooo Seth has to get jealous" Dean shook his head sadly.

"I'm not jealous..."

"Yes you are. You know I'm the favourite and you can't handle the truth!"

"Stop playing with that accent. You watch that movie once and you..." I rolled my eyes while everyone else at the table was amused.

Maybe it was weird but this was what would happen each year; Dean bickering with someone at least it wasn't Jimmy and Jey this time cause that caused us not having any dessert thanks to Dean deciding the pie was best served on Jimmy's face.

"So what are you thankful for?" I whispered to Robyn as they continued arguing over the turkey even though it was in fact Dean's fifth portion.

"Why you be asking me when you know the answer already?"

I smiled due to her response and kissed her forehead before focusing on their arguments again.

"I'm so proud of you, you know? All these haters and you ignored them. You focused on doing your job and entertaining those girls straining their lungs out there for you and it just paid off" she whispered as she referred to me being named the #1 wrestler in PWI.

I was surprised when I got the phone call. Last year I had gotten most improved wrestler and now this? Well I guess some people out there liked me.

One thing I was happy about being with Robyn for the week was that I could take my mind off work and all the people that most likely didn't agree with me getting that honour.

"That's all I wanna do Robyn. See that proud look in your eyes" I smiled before kissing her along her neck.

"It will always be there. These people saying you can't wrestle and shit. Fuck them they're just grown ass men jealous cause their wives be picturing you while they're with them and their kids are crazy about you. If you weren't so good looking they'd probably love you" She rolled her eyes.

"Mmmm easy now baby girl don't let them be getting you worked up now" I smiled as I stood up and wrapped my arms around her.

"I think we need to head down for lunch about now"

"Yeah that's why I came, to change my clothes. But you know once Dean starts I just forgot what I be doing..." She shook her head as she kicked off her shoes and searched through her closet for a shorts I guessed.

"Here I thought it was my eyes you were getting lost in" I smirked as I tied my hair up. I leaned back on the couch deciding I would just head down in my sweatpants.

"Your head be getting bigger nuh?" She glanced over her shoulder and I smiled.

"Don't be doing that dirty talk when we got our family down there.." I teased and she threw her sweater at me as she stood topless with her back to me.

"Torture me further baby girl!" I pressed out a groan which led to her giggling before changing and grabbing my hand so we could head out.

***

"Majesty will be here tomorrow, you'll see she doesn't like me" I rolled my eyes.

"She does, she just can't say your name yet" Robyn smiled as she laid on the couch with her feet in my lap as we watched Dwayne with his little bundle of joy.

"She called me Lock! I saw her this morning while you two were upstairs doing things I would rather not know" he smirked and I laughed a bit while I saw Robyn giggling despite her cheeks heating up a bit.

"Yeah laugh now, your toes were probably tingling that's why Joe has to massage them now" Dwayne laughed out as he tossed Jasmine in the air making funny faces as if he were speaking about the most innocent things.

"Imma throw you with my phone! I have given him enough massages its about time he returns the favour" Robyn smiled half glaring at him.

"Act like I ain't given you any massages woman!" I gave a glare which only caused her to laugh and Jasmine to go into a giggling fit due to my voice.

"Hey hey hey! Jasmine does not need to know about your massages" he shook his head disapprovingly despite having started it.

"Do you know he stole our baby's name?" I glanced at Robyn and Dwayne burst out laughing as he lift Jasmine onto his shoulders.

"Hey Robyn wasn't even in your life yet when she was born!"

" That's besides the point! I told him while Becca was pregnant that if I had to have a baby girl. I would probably name her Jasmine and here I get the call from my mom saying Becca gave birth and what do you know?" I narrowed my eyes at him but all he did was smile.

"Man you need to learn to let go. Who says y'all are even getting a girl?"

"I like the name Jasmine" Robyn pouted.

"But now it is taken!" I narrowed my eyes at him even more.

I saw Robyn sit up and she kissed into my neck.

"Our baby's name we'll figure when we stare at him or her. I doubt I'll be able to decide on a name in advance..." She shrugged as she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"That's what we did and we saw Jasmine" Dwayne chuckled.

Robyn shook her head but then stood up and lift Jasmine off his shoulders.

"This be my baby now" She narrowed her eyes at him before laughing and walking off with Jasmine.

I soon watched her through the glass doors as she sat poolside with my mom and the fact that they were laughing put my mind at ease and I decided to focus on Dwayne again.

He glanced out before coming to sit next to me and the way he looked all spy I knew he was going to be questioning me, "I expected to be seeing a certain something on her finger when I came to Thanksgiving dinner?"

I sighed as I glanced back to make sure everyone was out there, "yeah I know but that was before the baby"

"I don't know how the baby is stopping you" at that moment I wouldn't have been surprised if he had discussed it with Dean as they were the only ones who knew about my plans.

"I just don't want her to think I'm proposing three months into pregnancy because I feel obligated to." I shrugged as I would have liked to have the ring on her finger before the bump even though I couldn't be more happier that we were having our baby sooner rather than later.

"That ain't the case" he raised his eyebrow knowing the answer.

"No its not but that's how it will seem" I shrugged as I sat forward a bit.

"Uce I thought being with her would make you stop thinking so much. We went shopping for it together because you were ready to propose to her the following week" he pat my back as he chuckled a bit.

"And then things happened" I whispered.

"Yeah well I'm just saying that you of all people knows that life doesn't go the way you want it to and you have to work with what you are given. Are you telling me you're going to hold onto that red box for another year? This year its a baby, next year its taking care of the baby. This is what you want.." He shook my shoulder with a smile and I laughed as I shook my head.

"I'm just scared. Look at what happened with Galina and I, what if it wasn't the distance that killed us but being married. I honestly never want to be without Robyn ever, I don't want to ruin it by dooming it with a ring.." I sighed as I hadn't really thought about it before but thinking about it now caused everything to fill my mind.

He nodded slowly and I knew I was in for some good advice as he seemed to be processing his thoughts.

"Look at our family, yes Becca and I aren't married but that's a mutual decision between us. I had a wonderful marriage with Dana and we have Simone. Maybe in a few years we will decide we want it. Being married to Becca wouldn't have made us less in love its just different timing."

I nodded as I listened to him.

" Look at Jon, his with Trin now and they're married and still happier than ever. You love Rihanna deeply and her the same with you. Your life with Galina was completely different to now. You met her when you were young and now you are both all grown up. She's happy and so are you. Marriage didn't doom you two, it simply made you realize that maybe lovers weren't what you were meant to be. Don't let your fears keep you from making the woman you are in love with your wife if that's what you have wanted since the first couple months with her" he smiled as he stared out as she walked up and down with Jasmine outside.

She caught us staring and made Jasmine wave our way making me smile as I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"I have envisioned the rest of my life with her since Wrestlemania.." I whispered.

"Exactly, maybe you shouldn't see the baby as a roadblock but rather a sign. The baby is a blessing not only because you are bringing new life but maybe as a blessing to the amazing bond that you two share. Maybe its all meant to be and all that is missing is the one thing that seals it all..."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

358K 16.5K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
133K 3.6K 33
I feel weak We've been here before 'Cause I feel we keep going back and forth Maybe it's over Maybe we're through But I honestly can't say I still lo...
54.8K 1.2K 30
Ever felt so ugly, pretending that he loves me Sometimes it's just not money never had to afford me Now I'm sick and tired of you just taking right o...
2K 41 13
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...