Making Senpai Notice Me (Pisc...

By Little_Penguinz

|completed| A love story between a Pisces girl and a Scorpio boy. "Don't expect to plant a rose garden witho... More

Meet P i s c e s ❤️
❤️Meet S c o r p i o
Meet S a g i t t a r i u s ❤️
❤️Meet L e o
Meet C a n c e r ❤️
❤️Meet G e m i n i
Meet C a p r i c o r n ❤️
❤️Meet A r i e s
Meet T a u r u s ❤️
❤️Meet A q u a r i u s
Meet V i r g o ❤️
❤️Meet L i b r a
Hello!!!! ;P
O n e
T w o
Haiiii
T h r e e
F o u r
F i v e
S i x
S e v e n
E i g h t
N i n e
T e n
E l e v e n
Haaaiii again! :D
T w e l v e
A/N
T h i r t e e n
F o u r t e e n
THANK YOUUU
F i f t e e n
S i x t e e n
SOOO
S e v e n t e e n
E i g h t e e n
N i n e t e e n
T w e n t y
T w e n t y - O n e
T w e n t y - T w o
T w e n t y - T h r e e
T w e n t y - F o u r
T w e n t y - F i v e
T w e n t y - S i x
T w e n t y - S e v e n
T w e n t y - E i g h t
T w e n t y - N i n e
T h i r t y
T h i r t y - O n e
T h i r t y - T w o
Always remember
T h i r t y- T h r e e
T h i r t y- F o u r
T h i r t y - F i v e
T h i r t y - S i x
T h i r t y - S e v e n
T h i r t y - E i g h t
T h i r t y - N i n e
F o r t y
F o r t y - O n e
F o r t y - T w o
Haiii!!
F o r t y - T h r e e
F o r t y - F o u r
A/N
F o r t y - F i v e
Important A/N
HAAIIIII
F o r t y - S i x
F o r t y - S e v e n
GUYS
F o r t y - E i g h t
GUUYSS
<3
Surprise!!
Surprise pt 2
Haiiiiii

Cancer x Aquarius

2K 40 12
By Little_Penguinz

I had many ask for me to continue this book or even suggest to me to add a few romance chapters for the other zodiacs so I decided to do a little Cancer and Aquarius oneshot. Hope you enjoy!

Aquarius' P.O.V:

Today was the day I would do it. I would gain every ounce of courage inside of me and ask Cancer out on a date. Sure we were dating and all but it's nice for couples to go on dates every now and then. It keeps the relationship strong and loving.

I glanced at myself one more time in the mirror. I wanted to look nice for her. Although I knew she wouldn't care what I wore really. I still wanted to look good. I wanted to impress her. I stared at myself in the mirror and wondered if my outfit was even good enough. I wore a dark blue hoodie with black jeans and black vans.

"Am I too casual?" I questioned myself. I tugged at the strands of my hair and sighed in frustration. I needed to calm down and relax. I shut my eyes and exhaled slowly. I made sure to breathe in and out deeply so I could focus on relaxing.

"She'll love everything about this future date." I smiled to myself in the mirror. But my negative thoughts soon kicked in. "If she even says yes."

I sighed once more and stepped away from the mirror and plopped down on my bed making sure to snatch my phone off of my computer desk first. I lay in bed and started playing on my phone and checking statuses on my social media. While attempting to keep myself busy, a notification popped up at the top of my screen notifying me that I had gotten a new message. Curious as to who it may have been, I opened the messaging app and I soon felt my heart skip a beat. It was Cancer.

Cancer- Hi :)

I quickly responded back.

Me- Hey! :D

Cancer- Are you busy?

Me- No! Not at all

'Dang I must sound desperate now..' I thought.

Cancer- Okay! Just checking :p

I didn't know what to say! I felt stuck! Why did I have to be such a bad texter when I got nervous?! I wanted to slap myself but I knew that would be plain stupid and painful. While slapping myself would get me absolutely nowhere, thinking of a quick response would.

But what should I say? I can't just put a simple 'lol'. I hated that one word stuff. Maybe I should ask her out on a date. 'No you idiot! Not over a text message! It's more romantic in person!' I mentally yelled at myself.

Me- Hey do you maybe wanna come over? We can hang out and stuff

Nice. Hang out and stuff. Gosh I hope she wouldn't take that the wrong way! I swear I'm not perverted!

Cancer- Yeah sure! So at your place? Orrrr...?

I thought for a moment. Why not ask her out here? I would want to take her out on a date at our local park. We could bring a picnic basket and a blanket and watch the sunset together and who knows? Maybe even have our first kiss!

I blushed at the thought of it and smiled down at my phone.

Me- My place is good. Just let me know when you're on your way.

Cancer- Be there in a few! ;)

I stared at the winky face for a few seconds before shrugging it off. Cancer was a sweet girl and she probably meant it as a cute kawaii wink. I placed my phone on the charger and headed downstairs into my kitchen to prepare the picnic basket. I was going to ask her out on a date today. I just hoped I weren't rushing anything.

Before I knew it, there was a quiet knock at the door. I almost didn't even hear it. I got up and answered the door and was greeted by a shy looking Cancer. She was holding her own hand and was nervously staring at her own two feet.

"Hi Cancer." I said and stepped out of the way to invite her inside. She got the gesture and walked in.

"Hi Aqua." She said in a small voice. Her eyes traveled around the room and soon landed on the picnic basket that I forgot to hide.

'Dang.' I thought to myself.

"What's that for?" She asked and pointed to the basket. I turned and looked at the basket and then back at her.

"Oh that? It's uh... a surprise!" I said quickly. That was my best excuse? That was lame and not even a real excuse. I once again wanted to slap myself across the face.

"A surprise?" She asked with her eyebrow raised. I nodded.

"Hey lets go into the living room, shall we?" I smiled and grabbed her hand and led her into the next room over and we both took a seat on the sofa. It was quiet except for the people on the television talking. It wasn't too loud but it wasn't too quiet either.

I finally couldn't take it anymore and I faced her and grabbed both of her hands in mine. She was my girlfriend and we were acting more like friends than anything else. It was time to be a good boyfriend.

"Cancer. I need to ask you something. It may sound crazy but please hear me out. I would love to take you out on a date and-" I said but she interrupted me with a giggle.

"How does that sound crazy? I think it's sweet and I would love to!" She said happily. I felt my tense shoulders relax and I felt a little better.

"When do you want the date to be?" She questioned me. And then I got nervous again. How was I supposed to tell her that I wanted our date to be today?

"Um today?" I said but it came out more like a question. She stared at me oddly for a few seconds before finally speaking.

"But Aqua. I'm not even dressed properly!" She said. I laughed a little and she evil eyed me.

"Actually you are dressed perfectly for our date. It's nothing fancy and I really hope that you don't mind that." I nervously said. Her face softened up and she smiled at me and nodded.

"Okay then. Where is our first date at?" She asked happily. I grabbed her hand and led her into the kitchen and grabbed the basket.

"It's a surprise." I said and I led her out of the door.

~Time skip at the park~

"The park is where we are having our first date?" She asked as she looked around. I tried to listen for a hint of disappointment but there wasn't any. I hoped she wouldn't mind that it was just a park. It was pretty cheesy but I actually liked cheesy romantic cliches.

"Um yeah. I hope this is okay with you." I said while setting down our picnic basket under a large blossom tree. I pulled out the blanket and spread it out over the grass and sat down on it.

"Okay? It's better than okay! I love nature and all of this scenery is just so beautiful!" She smiled. Her eyes sparkled and I couldn't help but to stare at her. She was so beautiful. I patted the ground next to me gesturing for her to sit with me. She quickly noticed my gesture and took a seat. The first few minutes were quiet and all we did was admire the nature around us.

But then I decided that it was time to eat once I heard her tummy rumbling. I pulled out sandwiches and juices and set them up neatly on the blanket. Like I said, it was nothing fancy. But it was still nice. At least to me it was.

She smiled once I handed her sandwich over to her. We ate and talked about things like life and school and just overall things we liked to do and things we had in common. I felt like I had known this girl for years and years by the time we finished eating and drinking.

"So are you ready for your final surprise?" I asked her. She faced me and smirked.

"Another one? Well sure!" She giggled. I smiled and scooted closer to her and wrapped an arm around her.

"Look at the sky." I told her. She did as she was told and her eyes widened. The sky was so beautiful and the colors were perfectly blended with one another. It was mixed with light blues, pinks and oranges and I knew she would love this.

We ended up watching the sunset and soon night fell upon us. The moon was high in the sky and we both were there to witness the very first star shine in the sky. We lay down on the blanket and we played a game of who can count the most stars. She was winning. Or maybe I just let her win because I was a good boyfriend. I'm totally kidding, she's just really good at spotting things.

"Okay okay. It's getting hard now. There's too many stars." She giggled.

"Yeah. You win anyway." I chuckled. After, it was silent. We just watched the stars twinkle in the sky before us and that's when I decided to make my move. I gently reached for her hand and intertwined our fingers together. She fit so perfectly in my hand and I was glad she had said yes to me.

She squeezed my hand and I gently squeezed hers right back. I turned my head to get a better view of her and she did the same surprisingly.

"Thank you for this. I loved it. It was amazing." She smiled.

"Not as amazing as you."

She laughed a little. I wasn't hurt or anything and I even laughed along with her.

"Now that was cheesy!" She said in between laughs. I laughed with her once more.

"Yeah. I'll admit that it was." I said.

"But it was cute too. You're really cute." She said as she stared to sound more serious. I blushed but I don't think she noticed.

"Thanks...so are you." I whispered.

"I have a surprise for you too." She said quietly.

"What is it?" I asked curiously. She smiled softly and leaned in. I met her halfway knowing of her plans and our lips met. I could feel all the butterflies in my tummy all flutter at once and it felt funny yet good at the same time. It was my first kiss and I was glad it was with her.

When we pulled away we both smiled and stared into each others eyes.

"I loved my surprise a lot." I whispered.

"Me too." She whispered back. I leaned in again and kissed her once more. This was the best first date ever and I wanted to always remember this night because I got to spend it with the most beautiful girl ever. And I was glad to call her mine.

Whoa that was long! I hoped you guys enjoyed!!!! Let me know if you liked it or not :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.6K 197
Drama, humor, betrayal and heartbreaks! Welcome to senior year at Zodiac High! From fall to graduation, this is going to be unforgettable year for th...
14K 442 37
13 ordinary high school students, complete strangers to one another, end up tying a undying bond together after they're wound up into detention and g...
75.5K 4.6K 45
In a world where couples are matched based on their zodiac signs, two opposite signs fall in love but must keep their relationship a secret to avoid...