Three Souls

By nikkaAR

Anirudh and Anika! The youth icon's family. The continuation journey begins , everything for the first time... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Arav's Wish
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilouge

Chapter 21

846 52 18
By nikkaAR

Anika looked bluntly at anirudh's act. Is he hurted ! She thought to herself fixing her gaze at the floor.

Anirudh brokenly went inside his room, looked at aravind sleeping soundly, he hugged him and drifted off to sleep. Anika couldn't concentrate on her work anymore as she felt odd.

He didn't speak a word. I hurted his feelings.

Thousands of encountering questions started to muddle up her head. Anika took a deep breath and left her room switching off the lights.

On the way to her room, she checked on the living hall to close the curtains and left her pet tiger at the backyard.

Anika entered into her room casually and found anirudh sleeping hugging aravind tightly. A smile crept appeared on her face. She closed the sliding door in her room and pulled the curtains widely.

Just then, her eye's glared at a person's shadow and wondered.There was someone in the backyard doing something, she thought it must be the security rounding and she went back to her bed.

Anika layed herself beside anirudh and admired his cuteness. She gave a very light kiss on the top of his forehead and smiled.

She caressed his hair smoothly and rubbed her cheeks with his. Anirudh was sleeping peacefully untill he couldn't feel the touch of his wife.

"I'm sorry Ani! I wanted you to know that I'm changed and I just love to be your baby girl more than a wife to you.I hope you'll soon understand me." Anika whispered, near to his earlobe.

Anirudh could hear anika's voice deep into his ears.He shireked his ears and eyelids but didn't open up.He could clearly sense that anika was doing something to him but he didn't have the ability to leave a word.

She was right. But I was wrong! He thought to himself.

Anika woke up to the loud horn in her house and glared at the wall clock. She wondered who must be at her house this early morning 5am.

Normally, anirudh will be the only person who horns at this time but here he was already in home.

Anika skeptically walked downstairs to the living hall and opened the door to approach the person at her doorstep.

It was her security guard, he stood infront of her jerkily. Anika looked at him from up and down, cluelessly.

"Yennachi anna ? Indhaa neruthula vandhu bell aiidikiringa." Anika said, sleepily.

"Maa, konjaam pinnadi garden aah vandhu paarunga." The security guard man said.

Anika shrugged her shoulder's and walked towards the backyard along with the security guard. As she was walking, she found drops of blood strains throughout the way to the garden.

Anika and the security man stopped their track at a particular point and looked up at the bushes. Anika jaw dropped down and her eyes blunted away in shock. Her body started froze and shiver. She turned back and looked at her security.

"Tiger'eh yaaro adichi savaadichitanga ma." The security man said, weepingly.

Everyone in anika's house loved tiger like their friend and child. Tiger was a best pal to aravind and now he is gone. Literally he LEFT everyone.

Anika got to know that someone had tried to threaten into her house lastnight. But she wondered how this was able to happen when her security was in charge.

"Tiger ku indhaa maari aaguravarikum neega yenna pannikitu irundhingaa?" Anika lashed out her anger.

"Ani sir nethu night yenna vittu ku pooga sollitaru adhaan ma naa sikkarama poiten. Sorry ma." The security man explained.

Anika sighed irritatedly, without uttering a word she walked into her house furiously. She bumped into anirudh who was sleeping peacefully. She woke him up losing her breath away. Anirudh rolled off in bed and continued to sleep.

"Ani, tiger is dead." Anika yelled.

Anirudh woke up tensely and glared at anika, shocked. Immediately, anirudh and anika ran down ton the backyard, leaving aravind just in their room.

Anirudh faced hell to see tiger's condition miserable. He felt like it was all his mistake in sending the security back to his home.

Anirudh quickly dialed his friend iyyapan and informed him about the situation in his home. The security man and the other worker started to clean up the dirt around the backyard.

Anika sat down on the bench nearby brokenly. She didn't know how she was going to convince aravind for losing his pal tiger.

"Niku, you go stay with arav he is alone in room. If there is no one in room he will get scared." Anirudh said, cupped anika's face.

Anika didn't respond anything and just went away from him. She was so broken deeply. All the memories that aravind spent with tiger was played into her eyes.

Anika went inside her room to be with aravind till he wakes up. Anika looked at her bed and found aravind missing. His blanket was down on the floor and his toys were scattered all around their room.

Anika panicked herself and looked for aravind just in her room. She searched for him in the bathroom and checked in other two rooms but aravind wasn't there.

She rushed off her feet downstairs and looked for aravind in the rooms at the living hall. He wasn't anywhere to be there.

Anika's mind couldn't work more she wondered where must be have he went. She quickly ran to the backyard jerkily.

"Ani, ar-aravind is not in our room. He is nowhere to be found." Anika said.

"What ?" Anirudh yelled.

"I went inside our room to be with arav but he wasn't there." Anika said, weepingly.

Anirudh couldn't believe it. He furiously went up to his room and his friends followed him behind.

Everyone of them yelled aravind's name and looked for him around the house. As what anika said Aravind was nowhere to be found.

"Arav never leaves the room or the house without informing us. But now, where did he go? Why did my arav leave me." Anika said, pulling anirudh's collar.

"Niku, arav should be somewhere here. He didn't leave us. You don't stress yourself please." Anirudh said, concerned.

"He is not here at all. Everyone of you searched for him but did he turn up? He is missing." Anika yelled.

"Come on Niku. He was sleeping in our room and how he will be able to leave the house without informing us. If it so, then he would have caught in our eyesight as we all were down at the entrance." Anirudh said, earnestly.

Anika stood freezed, starring at anirudh. Anirudh couldn't control his anger which erupted unkowningly. He was in the same thought as anika where must aravind be.

Iyyapan suspected something suspicious on the floor they were standing. There was some foot prints from a shoe, he followed it up to anirudh's room.

He started to examine anirudh's room if he could get anything suspicious to see.Iyappan went near to the sliding glass door and found the lock broken. A second clue glared at iyyapan's eyes and on the other side there was a spray bottle on the table.

He gathered all these suspicious evidence into his mind and confirmed that someone entered into anirudh's house.

"Aravind is kidnapped. He didn't leave the house by himself." Iyyapan voice overed from behind.

Everyone turned around and looked at iyyapan, astonished. Anirudh and anika glared at him bluntly, waited for an explaination from him.

"Look there are shoe prints on the floor and the glass door lock in your room is broken. Someone have planned everything prefectly and entered in here and kidnapped arav." Iyyapan said, in a serious tone.

Anirudh's and Anika's heart sank down both couldn't take the fact that aravind was kidnapped although they were in the house.

It happened in a fraction of second. Anika just sat down on the couch nearby, brokenly. Tears dropped down her cheeks and anirudh was clueless on how was going to find aravind.

Back to back problems entered into anirudh's and anika's life. Both of them weren't able to think about the next step. Seeing anirudh and anika being silent their friends didn't know how to convince them.

Anirudh knew he have to do something to get back his son from the person who kidnapped him. He has to this for his and anika's sake.

A life without aravind is unbreakable.

Iyyapan and sid convinced anirudh somehow to find the culprit who had kidnapped aravind. But for this anirudh needed his dad's help as everyone didn't want the news to get leaked out to media's.

Anirudh called his dad rushing off his fingers on the dial pad. Anika remainded the same. Not an inch of her body moved she was frozen and stiff. Iyappan's words echoed loud into her ears. She wasn't in her sense.

Anirudh's call was connected to his dad.

"Ani, I'm in shoot. Will talk to you after an hour. Sorry da." Anirudh's dad said, rushingly.

"Pa, someone kidnapped Aravind." Anirudh said, directly without leaving a breath.

"What ?" Anirudh's dad uttered.

That was all anirudh's dad could say. He was shell shocked to hear that from anirudh. Instantly, many thoughts popped into his mind.

Anirudh explained everything from the start to the end patiently. And he clearly mentioned that he has no idea about the person who had done this.

After a few moments, anirudh's and anika's family came to anirudh's residence hearing the news. Anirudh's dad seeked his close friend's help who is the head comissioner of police.

All the progress went in silence without media's knowledge. A long enquiry went with anika's family by the police.

As anika's dad sirinivas works as a business man so they suspects that some of his enemies who works with him would have kidnapped aravind for money.

But anika's dad was clear with his answers that he got no enemies in his working circle.

Anika's mom went and sat beside her worriedly. She slowly touched her daughters shoulder, tunned her face so that she can face her.

Just that moment, anika came back to the world as soon she saw her mom she hugged her and cried, bawlingly.

Anirudh shed tears in distress, in pain seeing anika lose herself. He couldn't take it anymore in him. He wasn't at all ready to console anika at anytime. He was feeling the same way how anika was.

He himself needed someone to convince him, console him. There was his friends stood beside him, supportively. They took care of everything thinking it as their problem.

The investigations went on throughout the day. As nothing seemed well, anirudh went to arthi's residence with iyappan.

As he suspected that arthi must have planned this. Shashank, sid and sreyas was helping anirudh's dad with investigation side by.

Anirudh reached arthi's residence and brusted into her house furiously. Arthi was quite surprised to anirudh at her doorstep as a devilish smile appeared on her face.

"Hello Mr.Anirudh Ravichander welcome home. What made you to come here out of the blue. Oh, came to visit me as I got pulled out from the punishment is it?" Arthi said, keeping her arms on akimbo.

"I have no work onto ask about your healthy life. Where have you hidden my son aravind. Where is my son aravind." Anirudh shouted.

"Have you gone mad Ani ? Why would I hide your son away from you. Is he my blood? He is some cheap women's blood. I don't even dare to touch that bitch's property." Arthi said, disgustingly.

"I asked where you have hide my son. You have no rights to talk about my anika. Tell me why did you kidnap him. What did that small kid do to you." Anirudh lashed out his anger.

"Kidnap ? Are you kidding me Ani." Arthi chuckled.

"Don't try to act. You're the one who kidnapped my aravind. Tell me where he is." Anirudh said.

"Look here I have no work in kidnapping your son.Why would I kidnap him? I'm not that cheap to pull your son away and try to threaten you having him with me.As I said, he belongs to some cheap bitch's blood I don't need him." Arthi said, sternly.

"So, you didn't kidnap him.Aravind is not under your custody." Anirudh said, raised an eyebrow.

"He is not. For your information, I just returned back to town from Australia." Arthi said, crossing her arms around her chest.

"Im leaving this place by believing your words. If I get to know that you were behind this case. You will not see me as a normal anirudh. And lastly, if anika is a bitch or cheap to you.Then I'm also a bitch to you as she cleanly belongs to me." Anirudh said, crossing his fingers across arthi's face.

Anirudh just left arthi's residence and reached back to his house. The day was turning to night, there was no call or a message from the person who kidnapped aravind.

As the investigation still went on, anirudh's and anika's family waited for a word from the person who kidnapped aravind. But he didn't turn up.

Everyone remainded so silent in the house by not talking to anyone. Anirudh's and anika's parents stayed just there giving a guidance for both of them.

Anika didn't have anything from the morning not even a sip of water she took in. She stayed in that kind of depression missing aravind.

She have never been to this extremely level of losing aravind away from her. She was so worried about him. Anirudh's mom left the room, after consoling anika for few moments as anirudh came in.

She thought of giving a privacy for them. Anirudh was feeling hurted to face anika as he couldn't find his son yet and hand over him to her. He badly wished to hug her and console her pouring out his emotions. But he couldn't.

Anika felt that same way as anirudh. She badly wanted to face him and talk to him but she couldn't. Aravind's memories was stopping them. She wished to stay in his arms right and cried out loud.

"Ani, I can understand your both feelings but nothing isn't going to help if both don't talk. Anika didn't eat anything from the morning. I know you're also not in the state of consoling her but try out your best my son. She really needs you by her side at this time and so do you." Anirudh's mom said, earnestly.

Anirudh shook his head and sighed in disbelief. He decided to talk to anika as he couldn't disobey his mom's words.

Anirudh went closer to anika and sat beside her leaving a centimetre gap between them. Anika was facing the other side and didn't turn to look at him.Anirudh was able to hear anika's sobs heavily.

It poke his heart too deep.

Slowly his fingers touched anika's intensively. He gripped her fingers tight with his as his body faced anika fully.

Anika could feel the touch of him as his breath hit her insanely. His soft skin gave shivers to anika's body. Anika still remainded to sob.

Anirudh cupped her faced brushed her hair away to the corner. He looked deep into her red swollen eyes and he was dead on the spot. He didn't know who to blame for anika's depression.

"Niku baby, I'm extremely sorry I'm really not in the state to console you or convince you. I really want my champ arav back. I'm crying inside the same way you're pouring it outside.Our fate is just killing us." Anirudh said, as tear dropped down his cheeks.

Anika looked at anirudh in disbelief. She knew anirudh was going to say this as he his eyes showed it out off. Tears just overflowed down her cheeks like a river. She moved closer to anirudh filling up the gap between them.

"Even I'm not in the state to console you.Yennaku nee yen inno oru uyire ippadiyavudhu thedi kududhudu Ani." Anika said, clutching him into a brief hug.

Anirudh hugged back anika, wrapping his arm around her tightly and just cried.

To be continued..

A/N

Aravind's best pal tiger leaves the world. And aravind gets kidnapped by an unknown person.

So, here is another unexpected twist in my story. What do you all think about this chapter? Any idea about who must have kidnapped Aravind? Will anirudh find Aravind?

Just a few chapters to go and this book will come to an end. Seems like I'm ending this book to early but I don't really know how to continue this story more. Please do vote and comment. Thank you !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 4.9K 28
โฅ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’‰๐’๐’๐’… ๐‘บ๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’” โฅ "And i am incomplete without you Just the way Stars are incomplete without the moon"...
39.8K 3.9K 25
You can hide your tears, your troubles, hidden pain from the whole world, but not from the one who cannot see the tears in your eyes, who is with you...
9.7K 604 6
ใ€Žโ˜…ใ€๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒใ€Žโ˜…ใ€ A Short Story on Anugun, "The Confession And Acceptance". How will Anubhav and Gungun grow closer after Gungun asks Anubhav...
279K 16.3K 58
It's a love story of Anirudh & Chavi.... The two poles apart personalities... He is mature and she is innocent ... He is hardworking while she is a d...