Shatter ✔ #TheWattys2017

By Wowchilee

HIGHEST RANKING: #1 IN WEREWOLF [[*COMPLETED*]] Nova is the daughter of a Beta. And her mate? The Alphas firs... More

➸ 1. Shattered Soul
➸ 2. Sorry
➸ 3. The Pull
➸ 4. Selfish
5. Heart❤
6. Damage
7. Sorrow
8. Homecoming
9. Twisting Knives
10. Skin
11. Matter
12. Desire
13. Home
14. Rules
15. Attack
16. Last Time
17. A Gift
18. Brother, Oh Brother
19. Lying Games
20. Eden
21. Pain
22. Agony
23. Intoxicated Lust
24. Disgrace
25. Savage☠
26. Loophole
27. Thrash
28. Beware
29. Instincts
30. Gracie
31. Night of Terror
32. Discovery
33. Alpha Conrad
34. The Meeting
35. Bitch Fight (literally)
36. Secrets (part 1)
37. Secrets (part 2)
38. Secrets (part 3)
39. Alpha Blood
40. Two Roads Diverged
41. Insidious
42. Heat.
*PRIVATE CHAPTERS*
43. Regrets
44. Broken
45. Proposition
46. Fire
47. Loose Ends
48. Runaway
49. Monster
50. Gone
51. Unsteady
52. Down We Go
53. Strong
54. Pack
55. Warrior
56. Beast - part 1
57. Beast - part 2
58. Alpha
59. Running With Wolves
60. Realities (re-edit)
61. In - Dependence
62. Free As A Bird
63. An Alpha's Command
64. Coming Home
66. Heart & Soul
67. Painful Memories
68. Strength
69. Vicious
70. Undiluted Pleasure (MA)
71. Hot and Cold
72. United Front
73. New Beginnings
74. Scent
75. The Moon's Will
76. Prepare
77. Packs of Wolves
78. WAR p.1. (edited)
79. WAR p.2 (edited)
80. Bloody Meadow (word edit)
81. Gemini Moon ♊
82. Alive
83. Blessings
84. Death
85. Funeral
86. Letters || 86.2 Mates (additon)
87. Fireworks
88. The Change
89. Powers
90. Dr. Jekyll / Mr. Hyde (edited / re-read new material)
91. Savior *[the finale]*
Epilogue I - "I Do"
Epilogue II. Birth-Daze
.:*Cover Contest Right Here!!!*:.
.:*COVER CONTEST CONTD. P2*:.
.:*COVER CONTEST CONTD P3*:.
Epilogue III - Winning
COVER FINALS!!!
Epilogue IV - All Grown Up
EXCITING NEWS ABOUT SHATTER!
[[rachelle]]

65. Tongue Teeth & Claws

239K 8.2K 1.7K
By Wowchilee

Chapter Soundtrack:
Florence And The Machine - Howl

Dedicated to stellina79 for the music!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
Happy Birthday to
ForBetterAndForWorst
And
xoXHaydenXox

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

This is the moment you've all been waiting for!

WARNING!!!!⚠

This chapter contains delicate scenes aka steamy stuff but if you want the detailed version, you will need to find the Private Chapter in my other book under my works list, the restricted chapters for shatter.
It contains material not suited for the virgin eyes and mind and does involve blood. Read at your own risk!

YOU MUST BE FOLLOWING ME IN ORDER FOR THE PRIVATE CHAPTER TO SHOW UP IN THE SEPERATE BOOK, Freak Nasty.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Wait for the bold print telling you to head on over to the private chapter and the bold print telling you where to pick back up BECAUSE THERE IS MORE TO THE CHAPTER YOU WILL WANT TO READ!

Also, i have many readers, so im hoping you guys are remembering to vote! It helps me out! Please vote on past chapters if you enjoyed them!

Lets begin
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Nova

Go ahead and begin this chapter in the private chapter book if you want the smutt. If not, carry on. Look for the bold print below telling you where to return to keep reading theres more

I needed to feel him..

I needed to feel him badly.  Against my skin.

Without another moment to think, his strong hands shot out, wrapping around my waist, jerking my body to his and i gasped in surprise as we colided.

His hand tangled in the back of my hair, forcing my head back as lips crashed onto mine in wild kiss.. tongues tangling.

He felt the chemistry.. the pull. As did i.

His free hand roamed my body, squeezing flesh as we devoured each other like animals.. my hands ripping his tshirt off of him by the collar.. shredding the material away revealing large tattooed muscles that had me gasping... my claws extending and raking down his torso with a purr as he hissed in my mouth from the pain and excitement..

With a ferocity.. we were going to devour each other.. being bonded yet so far away for so long..

Theres no way our wolves wouldnt let us not have this moment

He pressed me close as i clung to him,
The vibrations from his chest.. the hooded lust in his eyes that matched my own.. complete utterly raw passion that had us entranced, the bond working overtime giving the both of us an electric shock was like nothing i had experienced with him before.

Mouths tasting..

tongues tangling slopily..

his hands sliding dowm my curves, gripping my ass hard as my own hands climbed up the mountain of hard muscle.. moaning into each others mouth. 

I felt so small. Smaller than he ever made me feel.

I was being thrown into the wall behind me, drywall crackling and crumblimg as his body pressed against mine.. immediately i jumped him.. our mouths searching.. pants and moans .. hands grappling one anothers body..

It was as if a bomb had just went off

Panting into his mouth, he rid me of my clothes hurridly.. ripping every material on my body off of me and into the floor. I was left in my panties only. he pressed my chest into the wall with one hand between my breasts as his mouth bent low..

. an appreciative growl from him.. eyes on my body as hands gripped my hips. moulding the firm flesh against him while i busied myself with his jeans, quickly.. our mouths meeting again in a wild kiss..

He shucked his jeans away along with his boots and socks.. his hips colliding into mine.. pressing me into the wall as my head fell back, eyes fluttering closed, mouth wide .. feeling the fire trickle in the pit of my belly while he left hurried open mouthed kisses down my jaw and neck. Tasting the hormones leeching from my skin.

We werent taking our time.

We were spiraling out of control..

Two wild animals..

grabbing at one another.. feeling flesh on flesh.. my nails scraping down his chest leaving red lines that seeped blood in their wake.

My fingers looped in the wasteband of his boxer breifs.. tearing them off with force. The room was filled with shredding of clothes.. moans.. pants.. growls.. the sound of tongues sloppily tasting.

His nose skimmed up my neck as he jerked the thin lace from my hips, destroying them.

Zaryn.. the panty ripper.

His lips found the base of my ear, our naked bodies meshed together... his breath coming out strained.. his husky voice whispering into my skin. "You're about to start your heat."

I couldnt respond.. his bare hips pressing into mine.. holding me to the wall.. feeling him firm against my stomach as his lips came down, devouring mine once more.

Something inside me snapped, i was pressing back against him.. pushing with my strength.. knocking his back into the wall adjacent us as my mouth left heated kisses down his tattooed chest.. licking.. tasting the sweet pheremones coming from his skin as i went lower.

Grabbing me up by my waist.. his large hands meeting around my middle,  thick arms were reaching, going behind my knees as he whipped around, crashing my back up against the wall once more.. in his place.. sliding me up so his body held me to it at eye level.. his bare body pressing into my honeyed petals.

Eyes studied me a moment as i panted. His eyes so blue.. bluer than any ocean.  He was on me .. lips against mine.. teeth sliding out as did mine.. i felt claws digging into my hips as i pressed myself into him.. locking my ankles around his back.. sliding myself against him as he growled into my mouth.

Our hands running wild.. touching each other. My claws dove into his back, holding him to me as his mouth  skimmed my jaw and neck, settling on his mate mark as his hands gripped my ass.. pulling me into him harder.

"Zaryn." It was breathed as our wild abandonment continued... his teeth sunk into my mark and i let out a howl.. my wolf just behind my skin.. face going to the sky, twisted up in ecstacy as he held me to him.

He released me.. looking up at me with my blood staining his mouth and it turned me on. Before i knew it he was lifting me..

We became starving wolves in search of water as our bodies combined.. thrashing .. bucking.. wild abandonment of ecstacy.. our bodies jerking wildly against one another.

i screamed out with passion as he Lifted me away from him and  i crashed against the wall before he reunited our bodies.

Dry wall began to crumble against my back once more at how strong he threw me..

"Zaryn!" I gripped his muscled shoulders as his thick arms held under my thighs..sandwiched between him and the wall.

I clung to him, arms and legs squeezing around him tightly.

There was no inch of flesh on my back he hadnt explored. My ašş his favorite part as he kneaded the flesh.

We were moving.. or he was.. as i clung to him, tasting his hot kiss. His arm left my thighs and i squeezed him with my legs as not to fall.

He leaned, and with a swipe of one arm, he sent items scattering from his desk and into the floor as he sat my ass down against the cool wood surface... still joined.

Tugging my arms away from him, passion in those fiery eyes as he pressed me down against the cool surface.. we had now found purchase on his desk as his wilde frenzied pulsations into my body had my muscles clenching.. my hands flailing.. knocing a lamp into the floor. 

Thumps bangs and bumps in the night.

We are the monsters.

The beast with two backs.

I shattered as he loved me not so tenderly.. my body humming as my soul rose high, plumeting back to my body as the waves of bliss crashed around us.

But he wasnt finished with me as i was being thrown to the bed.

We were wild.. passionate.. no thinking involved as he came for me.. plunging back into the depths of my soul.. my teeth slid out and sunk in his pectoral muscle.. marking his body as mine.

A loud growl rippled the air and he was climbing on top of the bed to the center.. taking me with him so his knees were on the soft matress.. blood running down his skin where i bit him.

Leaning down he hovered over me.. his eyes wild. Feral. Frantic kisses to my lips and neck.. he loved to kiss my lips.

We both voiced our bliss as he punished me.. my crazed eyes found his mark.. his hands pushed my arms up.. sliding along the length of them to intertwine his fingers with mine, pressing my hands in the pillows above me... kisses between his pants groans and growls.

His teeth plunged into my breast as i howled out.. , arching my back. Crying out at the intense pain that was replaced by undiluted pleasure.

I felt this was his way of punishing me for leaving him..

Make it to where bed rest for a day was not an option.

He was indeed punishing.

"Dont. Leave. Me. Again.." He growled out between clenched teeth and swift movements.. forcing my small body to be ravaged.

My screams filled the air, my throat going hoarse before his mouth was on my neck, sucking skin.. leaving love bites all up and down the unmarked side of my neck.

"Zaryn! Slow down!" I rasped but he ignored me..

But he didnt hear me.

Six months to make up for in one night.

The bed was shaking. Beating against the wall and floor.. finally breaking as the bottom half fell, the legs on it have giving out. The entire pack could hear this . I knew it.

Something began to build inside of me and his hands let mine go.. my nails reaching up.. digging into his shoulders again, sending pain of my own as i whimpered and moaned, clawing the flesh of his back.

This was a fight.  A mix of pleasure and pain. Instinct. Animal instinct and raw.

The sheen of sweat on our bodies mixing produced an aroma in the air that smelled so sweet... it only made me feel bliss.

"Nova." He rasped, his eyes closing as he held my hips.

He reached up one hand grabbing the head board for stability but it splintered beneath his grip instantly.. wood flying down to the ground as my eyes widened.

That pleasure spiked at seeing my mate in his prime.... that knot in my stomach began to tighten.. and i felt that knot suddenly jerk tighter, screaming out as My head was throwing back in wild abandonment as my raspy voice shouted.. the knot exploding inside me.. the string that once held that knot, collapsing. Lying limp.

I quivered against him.

His eyes widened and with one final growl, his teeth sank into my mark again and mine into his..

His hips suddenly stopped their punishment as we clung to each other for a moment.. our teeth locked.

He suddenly collapsed, turning bringing me with him so i lie on top of his chest.. my legs tangled with his.. both of our breathing hard.. raspy.. his chest lifting me with each inhale.

We said nothing as our bodies calmed.. i felt the pain inside me stinging as the bliss faded..

He got the message.. moving away slowly as i winced and sucked in air between my teeth.. his abdominals tensing under me.

"You okay?" His deep voice sounded hoarse, brows furrowed.  he was so sexy.

I wasnt okay. But i would heal.

I didnt know it would be like this. I dont think even our mating could top this.

With a frown, i nodded as i laid my head against his pecks.. blood from my deep claw marks that marred his chest, soaking in the side of my face.

I could feel the puncture wounds on my body ache but ive had worse pain. Try breaking a femur.

Moving to the side in clumsy movements so i wasnt on top of him.. i lied next to him, rolling to my back as the cramps set in.

He leaned over.. kissing my temple. "You will rest here."

I didn't have a choice. I couldnt walk right now if i wanted to and my parents couldnt see me this way.

I would do it again in a heartbeat.

The bed was a broken mess.. half in the floor.. the headboard half broken.. the white comfoter stained.. two giant Nova sized holes in two different walls.. drywall everywhere.. papers and other items scattered among the floor by the desk.. a broken lamp lying in the floor..

This was one hell of a reunion.

I didnt regret it at all.

PICK UP READING HERE ONCE YOU HAVE FINISHED WITH THE PRIVATE CHAPTER BOOK!!!

My body ached.. a deep ache that immobilized me. The bleeding had stopped.. well.. it had let up. But we did some serious damage.

He did some serious damage. And i let him. Sweet torture. It was his punishment that i took oh so willingly. Neither of us knew how much it would wind up hurting afterwards.  Too deep. Too rough. Too fast. Too much strength he used.

Deliciously painful.

Zaryn had finally cleaned himself, slipping on a pair of boxer briefs and ran a bath of warm water for me. One that would heal me quicker.. pouring expensive oils, he also put a bath bomb inside that was made just for wolves.. healing oils and foam, good for open wounds.

Picking me up from the bed as i cringed, trying not to show how much pain i was actually in. In his arms, my entire being vibrated from our bare skin touching. The bond had magnified with our titles and with the amount of time we had been away from each other.

I found myself sighing in contentment, cheek pressing into his chest as my nose skimmed his neck, not realising my actions until i had already done it. His body tensed and tremored as i did this.. his hands gripping my body firmer to him as he took in a shaky breath..

His scent. Something that had been engraved in my memory, i could almost taste it. So tangible.  Pleasureable.

"Sorry." I whispered, my breath fanning against his neck as he shivered.

he carried me to the jacuzzi tub, filled high with aromatic fragrances.. lowering me into its heated depths as i sucked in air through my teeth.

I leaned back against the tub as he shut off the faucet, my body covered with foam. His eyes watched as i relaxed.. taking in my form.

"You're so different yet somehow still the same." His husky voice whispered.

There were so many questions running through my mind..

I peered up at Zaryn through my lashes, feeling suddenly shy at the moment.. a blush spread across my cheeks as i stole glances at him.. he stood, eyes to the ground as the gears in his mind churned.

We were silent...not really knowing what to say.

Biting my bottom lip, i let my eyes wander over his form.. oh how he's changed in the past six months. The muscles in his arms, chest, back and abdominals that were once lean and defined were now cut. Bulging with the meaty tissue that now stood out, stretching his skin across them tightly.

His jaw was angular now.. that boyish look he once held now gone. Stubble over his manly jaw.. cheekbones high and that look in his eyes..

His eyes were no longer ones of wonder. They held pain.. knowlege. But the color of those eyes.. they have never changed.  They only seemed bluer against skin that had seen the sun so much. His hair longer on top.. cut short on the sides.

He was more handsome than ever now.  His movements.. his stance.. the way he carried himself.. he was so dominant now. It made me curious..

"Are you hungry?" His deep tone jolted me out of my thoughts, his gaze now on me.

I still felt so shy. Why?

"Im fine." It was whispered.

With a nod, he headed for the door. "I'll let you be.. i can sense that you're uncomfortable with my presence.. just let me know when youre done and ill help you get to bed since you're hurt." He gave me a sad smile, reaching for the door knob.

My heart sped up a little. I didnt want him to leave even though i felt shy at the moment..

"Zaryn.  Wait." I called out, hiding behind the foam and bubbles.

He turned, looking at me expectantly.

Biting my bottom lip, "Can you stay?"

I had some questions.. and this was our first time to see each other..

It felt wrong to push him away.. not after what we just did.

I could feel hope in him through the bond.. a hope that i would open up to him...

To be so strong in some ways, this male makes me feel so small.. so shy.. so juvenile.

I wasn't considered a juvenile anymore but he still made me feel that way.

"Sure Nova."

Dun dun dun!

Okay this chap was originally supposed to be longer but....

I have a song i want to use for their talk hehehehe sorrrrry!!!!!!

Blame it on the music.

But hey i have a great soundtrack for this book at the end.

And dont worry, they are both about to notice each others tattoos. I may post the next chapter either tonight or tomorrow. 

Probably tonight.

We will see. I have a 2 yr old so its up in the air lol.

Next chap has them talking.. both their povs.. its not  "the talk" but they talk..

She feels her emotions again.. he feels his... they are both strong apart but together, they feel. They feel everything.

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 263 32
Second Chance Mates: Nova & Braxton's Story Being a werewolf is supposed to be exciting. The excitement of your first shift and finding your mate...
211 31 12
Born to an Alpha father and a twin brother, Ivy struggles to claim and secure her rightful title as the Alpha of the Blood Moon pack. As a female, sh...
1.6M 42.8K 50
Clare, a teenage werewolf, must face the darkness of the pack that took her in. Cold Creek Pack, took in Clare only because of their reputation. Othe...
1.8M 50.2K 80
Artemis Terry, living in her father's pack- Emerald Guardians located on the edge of the Romanian border. Artemis was an Alpha's daughter and yet she...