Close To You// Roman Reigns|...

By wwepurplevixen

♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 PART 1
Chapter 99 PART 2
Chapter 100
Somewhere Close to You..
THANKS + BONUS CHAPTERS+...
Anoa'i Christmas ...
I'm all you need...//
You know I always wanted you...//
Anoa'i love ♥♥...
100K READS❤❤❤
Q&A ♥

Chapter 91

2.9K 81 19
By wwepurplevixen

"I'm continuously winning
I can't see myself losing."

*****************************************************************

"At Rihanna's VMA performance this past Sunday Rihanna sparked pregnancy, as well as engagement, rumours yet again. This time during her heartfelt performance debuting a new single which we can only assume has special meaning for her and boyfriend Roman Reigns."

"With her emotional performance you honestly felt like it was just the two of them in the room as her eyes would either be closed or on him as he was seated next to her mother."

"It was beautiful. And during this performance it could be seen that she has a baby bump as well as a diamond ring on that finger. Rihanna was also seen leaving an arena with Roman last week while there wasn't any sign from her in the crowd so they're clearly just trying to spend sometime together"

"Rihanna was seen wearing some baggy clothes to the WWE live event which obviously could be hiding the growing bump."

" While the Rihanna camp has been silent since she was hospitalized still not actually confirming whether exhaustion was indeed the cause of it. We could speculate that the reason for her recent visits to a hospital in Tampa is because of a little bundle of joy? We're not sure but we'll wait and see..."

♡♡♡

"Seriously man, you can eat at the arena, I'm opening the show I'm going to be late!" I groaned as Dean pulled over.

"No you aren't man, you know Rusev is probably going to be blabbing for a whole ten minutes about how amazing his honeymoon was.." Dean rolled his eyes as he and Renee hopped out.

"You want anything?" I glanced at Robyn.

"Yeah some cheetos and oreos" she mumbled into my shoulder that she had been resting on.

"No ice-cream?" I smirked as I knew her cravings by now.

"Yeah ice-cream" she laughed and I kissed her forehead before following the two blondes into the convenience store.

I was of course stopped by fans before I could move further but was glad the car had tinted windows so that they couldn't see Robyn who had Seth as company.

"Thank you so much Mr Reigns!"

"No problem kiddo!" I called back as I went in to see them posing with some fans as well and I soon got dragged into it again.

After posing with nearly everyone in the store, I was sure would happen resulting in me being late, I went to track down my woman's things.

"This is why coming into these stores are annoying, we just came from Rihanna's house which happens to be loaded with food and now we're in here buying more" I narrowed my eyes at Dean before taking out a tub of vanilla ice-cream.

"I was too lazy to whip up something and I couldn't very well disturb Renee and Rih's conversation to ask one of them so yeah, blame them. Besides Rih wanted something anyway" he shrugged trying to use my woman as an excuse.

"Firstly my pregnant girlfriend would not whip you up anything and secondly my woman gets a free pass to be unreasonable. But I know if you didn't pull over here she wouldn't have wanted anything"

"That's what you think now, and then tonight she wakes you up to whip her up something." Renee called out in defense.

"Which I won't mind doing because unlike you two I have to fly out again tomorrow night and then I won't see her for awhile" I rolled my eyes.

"Sucks huh?" Dean raised his eyebrow and I ignored all the shit filling his arms instead of him taking a basket.

"Well yeah but Jenn will be there more once we leave so that she's not on her own" I sighed flashing a smile as we paid for the stuff trying to hide the sadness at the thought of being away from her which wasn't needed as they knew the grumpy Roman routine by now.

***

I simply smiled as I got dressed trying not to hide my disgust as I saw Robyn crunching up the oreos into the ice-cream and dipping the cheetos in there.

I wasn't sure which was more weird, the fact that those were one of her cravings or the fact that Dean devoured it all with her.

"And they said pregnant women had weird cravings" he rolled his eyes as they ate while Renee and I simply shook our heads as Seth was off somewhere.

"Neyney you be being cute!" I heard Robyn and Renee simply laughed.

When I saw this I freaked like does Renee know she's lowkey Robyn's bestie in this story lol? 😍😍😍😍😍😭😭😭😭😭

"Do you think it was a good idea leaving your cousins alone in my house?" I heard her after a bit.

"Well I doubt they will do anything like burn it down but I'll make 'em clean up as soon as we walk in" I smiled to reassure her.

"Well ain't you two going to make good parents" Dean smirked while Robyn stood up as she was going to walk with me.

"Yeah you guys make good practice" I shot back as we left hearing Dean respond.

"Haha!"

"No island loving before my match?" I smirked and she shook her head as we slowly approached the gorilla.

"Your match is right now, how fast do you wanna be?" She laughed as I ran my hands through my hair.

"Well you know I like to take my time baby girl. You on the other hand..." I ran my hand through my hair one more time and found her eyes narrowed at me.

"Mmmm you know the only thing that does to me is make me love you more because those green eyes I fell in love with are magnified"

She rolled her eyes but moved to me and wrapped her arms around me, "You gon kick some ass out there?"

"Yeah gon get my baby girl turned on" I smirked as I nudged my nose over hers.

I had been sceptical about having her out here supporting me but we were in LA so I didn't see the point in her remaining at home. Especially since I hadn't really seen her all day due to my schedule being insane. I knew I couldn't keep her sheltered for the next 6 months and well I was happy to just have her out there. While the crowds had gotten better I still felt lost without her voice filling my ear...

"I have to go, don't be screaming too loud, have to save some for later" I slowly licked my bottom lip as I pushed my lower body against her.

"And then Dean be complaining about them thin walls?"

"Then we kick em out" I winked and heard my music blasting.

I gave her a quick kiss before grabbing my title and heading out, briefly glancing back to see security escorting her to where she had to enter to the crowd.

I walked out with the championship in hand and while I have had the belt for about two months now I felt even better walking out knowing Robyn was in the crowd waiting for me.

I was fighting Rusev, giving him yet another chance at my title. Each match with him was anything goes so I could lose my title at any moment but I guess I proved my worth each time I won.

I definitely wasn't going to lose with my woman's first match she was watching in months. So I hoped after this victory it would be the last..

As soon as the bell rang we went to test the strength but he quickly got me down and I wasn't sure what he was trying to do but the more I tried getting up the more he kept me down.

I was soon able to reverse it and then get up and deliver a couple of closelines to him, keeping him down. As I went for another closeline I flipped him over my back to the mat and then hooked him into a side headlock.

It didn't last long though as I felt him tugging my hair hard which caused me to break it and he immediately wrapped his legs around my neck.

I began kicking out my legs, trying to get some momentum to get out and soon hopped up out of it but as I went to hit him he got me down again. I felt his arms wrap around me from behind as he locked me in and I groaned but slowly got up and got his hands off me. I threw him over my side again and got him into another headlock.

He soon countered it with a belly to back suplex which caused me to land hard on my back. He then delivered a suplex and I felt my lower back aching as he lift me to my feet. He continued targeting my back by pushing me against the ropes and delivering shots to it but on the fourth time I got a punch to him and then another. But he grabbed my hand and tossed me into the corner and he went for a closeline while I moved out of the way. I then managed to get him into a corner and began delivering several closelines to him as the crowd counted with me.

I moved back glancing at Robyn who was smiling and I gave a brief wink before focusing on Rusev who was holding onto the ropes. I dropped to my back and pulled him back onto the mat before lifting him up. Only problem was that I couldn't lift him completely as I felt a pain in my lower back.

I went to lean on the ropes to try and rest for a bit but as I turned he caught me and delivered a power slam and I quickly rolled out and landed out close to Robyn. Not because I could see her but because I heard that accent as she screamed for me to get up. I didn't get a chance to as Rusev soon had me and tossed me into the ring. As soon as I got to my feet he had his arms hooked around me squeezing me as I felt the pain shoot through my body.

I groaned out in pain as I tried getting out of it as I saw Robyn's eyes fill with concern. I did not want her stressing which was stupid as I should have known she would be while watching. I clawed at his hands and soon broke free.

I then delivered several punches to his face but as I ran against the ropes to gain some momentum for a close line I got hit with a drop kick in my face sending me down. He pulled on my vest and I felt myself colliding with the mat yet again. Each time he went for a count I used all my strength to kick out and in return I got slammed into the mat again and again.

I soon saw him climb onto me and deliver several punches to my eye and I prayed it wouldn't bust open my eye which was slowly healing after getting banged up twice in the last few months. He stood up but as soon as he did I felt him kick my back and continue to target it with a waist lock. I was soon able to fight back and delivered a closeline sending him down. I continued delivering them each time he got up.

I roared out before turning to him and driving him into the corner and as he came back I delivered a kick right to his face before turning to Robyn. I smiled as I saw the people around her stand up along with her and cheer for me. I soon turned and got ready for a superman punch but as I did he caught me.

I stumbled back and we ended up falling awkwardly outside. I rolled onto my back as I coughed out as I definitely knocked my wind out.

I wasn't sure how or when but I soon felt myself being tossed into the ring after he had slammed me against the ring post but I kicked out as he covered me.

He set me up onto the top ropes and went for a superplex but I delivered punches to him to try and break out of it. I eventually got him off with a headbutt, sending him down. As soon as I saw him coming for me I launched myself off the top rope onto him sending us both down.

I slowly got up as I saw him doing the same in the corner and went for a closeline but I was met with a boot to my face instead.

As he went at me I caught him with a Samoan drop and went for the count but of course he kicked out. I got up and stretched my back for a bit before attempting to lift him up for a powerbomb but my back was fucking killing me.

He then reversed it and we began delivering punches back and forth which he stopped by delivering a spin kick sending me down.

I felt him deliver several headbutts to my gut but I kicked out again. I then saw him climb the top rope and I quickly punched him down which sent him falling ringside. I then delivered a drop kick through the ropes sending him down again. I pulled him into the ring but as I got in I got hit with a kick.

I went for a superman punch as he tried kicking me but he got in a waist lock. I soon fought back but as I tried to gain momentum off the ropes I got hit with yet another kick. He kicked onto my back but as he went for another one I caught his boot and pushed him off. I quickly got up and delivered a superman punch before he could fight back. I made my way to the corner...

"Ooooooooooh Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!" I roared out but before I could go for the spear I saw Lana on the apron and frowned but Robyn's voice broke me from confusion and I saw Rusev heading for me and quickly caught his leg and drove him out. I got out of the ring and delivered a drive by and then followed him around the ring and hit his head on the steel steps as we approached Robyn's side. I delivered a punch driving him over the barricade.

I soon heard the bell going as we moved through the crowd brawling. He knocked my head on one of the barricades before pushing us through the crowds and sending me over the barricade.

He tossed me against the barricade which caused me to fall half into the crowd, luckily just a bit from Robyn. He tossed me back and forth between the barricade and the ring and then pulled on my arm to try and drive me into the steel steps but I reversed it and drove him into the barricade instead.

I leaned on the barricade to catch a breather, "you okay?" I heard Robyn and realized I stood by her and I gave a brief nod before turning and focusing on Rusev again.

I ran around the ring and got ready to launch a superman punch from the steel steps but groaned out in pain as he surprised me with a steel chair to my gut. I felt the collision onto my back as well keeping me down.

He tossed me into the ring and I heard him slam the chair into the mat as I slowly got up but as I did I delivered a spear.

"Spear Outta Nowhere!"

I glanced at him and smiled as I briefly glanced at Robyn.

I got handed my title and then picked up the steel chair, I heard the "yes" chants filling the arena and knew what they wanted but I set the chair down and sat down on it instead as I heard my music blast through the arena as I watched him move.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

As soon as he did I quickly got up and drove the chair into his back and my music continued blasting as the crowd cheered. I picked up my title and made my way out to the crowd as the commercial rolled in. My smile brightened as I made my way to Robyn.

I felt her arms around me which caused the crowd to go even crazier as I held her tightly against me, her arms wrapped around my neck. The last time she had been in the crowd I had disregarded her due to me being pissed over a stupid plan between two people who only cared about themselves and getting money in their pockets. Even though we were in a better place that was something that I would remember as I would never want to treat her like that ever again. I pulled away knowing commercial would be over soon and gave her a quick kiss before helping her over the barricade and hooking my hand into hers.

"Mmmm I bet you be wanting a massage now after that match?" I heard her as soon as we got behind the curtain.

"Well yeah the extra weight on me will help get all those kinks out" I teased.

"Excuse you?" She narrowed her eyes at me before moving away from me.

"Baby I was kidding! I'm sorry!" I laughed as I ran after her. I saw a smile across her face as I kissed into her neck while holding her from behind before I moved next to her.

"You with Rihanna?" I heard Truth and glanced up to see him walking up.

"Yeah" I laughed a bit.

"Since when?" Truth frowned and she burst out laughing while I rolled my eyes.

"Quit playing man!" I hit his chest and he laughed.

"I'm just messing with y'all, nice seeing you around here girl. I'll catch y'all later" he waved as he walked on.

"I be knocked up by you and people don't even know we're together" she whispered which caused me to smile.

"Mmmm once they find out I did they will know for sure Rihanna has a man" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"You be marking me with a little Samoan?" She whispered into my lips as we moved into the locker room.

"Well yes baby girl" I winked before giving her a quick kiss and heading for the bathroom to shower.

***

"I'm surprised that the house be this quiet" she sighed as I pushed the door open.

"That's cause they aren't here" I shrugged as I walked in closely behind her.

"What?" She questioned as we made our way up the staircase.

"They went out for the night"

"Oh why didn't you head out with them. I don't want to be keeping you on lock down baby boy!" She gave a small smile as she wrapped her arms around me and stared up at me.

"Because I'm the reason they headed out baby girl" I smiled which caused her to frown.

"Just head up and take a nice bath" I smirked knowing she was getting curious.

"What you planning?" She asked as she made her way to the bathroom but I shook my head as I left the room.

I sighed as I entered the dining room but smiled as I took in the food Trin and my cousins had made for us after having reheated it.

I figured that if I wasn't seeing my baby girl until Thanksgiving the least I could do was say goodbye to her in a good way.

"What's going on?" She smiled as she glanced at the dimly lit room as she wore a random baggy t-shirt.

"I just wanted us to have the house to ourselves for a bit baby"

"You tryna be cute huh?" She smiled as she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling my face to hers.

"Maybe" I winked as I looked down at her.

I smiled as I watched her eat reminding myself I was meant to do the same.

I hated walking in on her last week looking so broken as the tears ran down her cheeks, my first instinct was to fucking find Jay. Or grab the phone and tell him to leave her alone because I knew it was him but instead I remained where I was because despite her tears I knew Robyn didn't need me swooping in and saving her. She had either called him or picked up the phone for a reason and that was to talk to him. As soon as she said those words as she ended the call I knew he hadn't said anything of significance to her.

I didn't want to make her tell me because I knew if she needed to she would when the time came and that time wasn't last week as she broke down in my arms.

"What's on your mind baby boy?" She whispered and I smiled.

"Well I was just thinking about our first time here. I mean my first time here, we were sitting on that couch sipping wine" I randomly spoke not really wanting her to know that I had the Jay thing on my mind.

"Yeah and you tried convincing my ass to give you a shot at my island heart" she smiled as her hand fiddled with mine.

"And your ass did and twerked in response" I smirked and she hit my shoulder.

"Act like I gave it up on our first date!" She narrowed her eyes at me as I lift her onto my lap and let my hands gently move back and forth over her bare thighs.

"Well technically you did if the first time we went out counts as our first date instead?"

"Are you trying your pregnant girlfriend?" She whispered as she slowly grinded onto me and I groaned which caused her to smile.

"No, I'm happy that I got to get buried inside you baby girl. " I smiled my mind briefly flashing to the night she took me to the place that reminded her of home.

"The crowd is getting better I was so proud of you. You be looking so good out there I missed being able to be screaming with the crowd."

"I missed having you there baby girl. That's why I made tonight as special as I could" I whispered pushing back the part of me reminding me that I had to leave her tomorrow.

"I was a bit worried when you guys fell over the ropes though that looked a bit sketchy I almost got over that barricade cause you weren't moving"

"I figured as much. I guess there's one good part about you not being able to attend for the next few weeks. I don't want you stressing yourself out there or the little one."

"Don't remind me I ain't gon see you. Imma miss you so much" she mumbled before kissing me.

I wanted to break it off and let her know how much I would be missing her but instead I slipped my tongue past her lips as my hands travelled underneath her tee.

Boyz II Men - I'll make love to you

I smiled as I realized she wasn't wearing any underwear. I immediately stood up and felt her legs wrap around me as I made my way down the hallway to the staircase. I wouldn't have minded us talking some more but the gang would be back in the next hour or two and I wasn't going to leave without getting some good loving to last me a month from my woman.

Close your eyes, make a wish
And blow out the candlelight
For tonight is just your night
We're gonna celebrate, all thru the night

I slowly moved into the room peeking before closing the door and making our way over to the bed as I set her down and felt her push her body up against mine. I smiled as I broke the kiss and gently bit her lip before kissing her again.

Pour the wine, light the fire
Girl your wish is my command
I submit to your demands
I'll do anything, girl you need only ask

I felt her hands trail down my chest and tug on my boxers setting me free. As soon as she did I eased into her which caused her to moan into my lips as my hands trailed up her body and gripped her breasts in my hand. I smiled into the kiss as her moans got louder.

I'll make love to you
Like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight
Baby all through the night
I'll make love to you
When you want me to
And I will not let go
'Till you tell me to

I slowly kissed into her neck as her hands gripped into my hair as she pushed herself against me meeting my slow thrusts. I hated being away from her , her song she sang couldn't be better to describe how I felt even more because I just wanted to be close to her no matter what.

Girl relax, let's go slow
I ain't got nowhere to go
I'm just gonna concentrate on you
Girl are you ready, it's gonna be a long night
Throw your clothes (Throw your clothes) on the floor (on the floor)

I had known she was probably writing a song as I had teased her about it but didn't think I would be hearing it then.

In that moment what had happened earlier that day simply disappeared, I saw it in her eyes. I was the only person she was focusing on as she sang and I definitely wasn't looking anywhere else despite having felt glances at me. I loved this woman so much and she loved me the same there couldn't and wouldn't be any doubts, it didn't matter who would try we knew our love for each other was stronger than anything else.

I'm gonna take my clothes off too
I made plans to be with you

Girl whatever you ask me, you know, I could do

"I love you more than anything Robyn" I breath into her lips before kissing her again not needing to hearing her response. I felt her nails claw into my back as I sat back as she slowly moved back and forth onto me. I didn't let her work long though as I tipped her over, breaking the kiss as I stared down at her and she slowly opened her eyes with a smile meeting mine.

"I love you too.. " She whispered before pulling my face down to hers and I hoped we would have the house to ourselves for a couple more hours..

I'll make love to you
Like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight
Baby all through the night
I'll make love to you
When you want me to
And I will not let go
'Till you tell me to

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 1.5K 27
-(YN) POV- My dream was to always be a wrestler ever since I grew up watching WWF Attitude Era and WWE Ruthless Agression Era. And yet I happen to be...
138K 3K 60
*SEQUEL TO FEARLESS IN THE EYES OF A BEAST * HIGHEST RANKINGS - 10 NOVEMBER 2018 - #11 NIKKI BELLA 13 November 2018 - #1 WWE ...
29.3K 1K 29
"I'm not afraid of you, Giovanni." "You really should be." She continued to walk closer to me. "I'm a beast." "Then that would make me your beauty."...
63.9K 2.1K 49
This is a story Roman Reigns tells about his life over the course of a couple of years. Roman Reigns is currently going through the roughest time in...