His Name Is Wentz [REWRITE]

By PeterickPhan

The original version is still up and will remain up. But this is me trying to make a better story<3 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Authors note
yoooo

Chapter 14

1.5K 61 46
By PeterickPhan

[Oh wow look at that I cant sleep also kinky smut]

I banged on his door angrily.  I knew he was home.  Fucker.  I banged harder.

"I'm coming!" he yelled.  Nope, no you're not.  Not for at least a month after this.  You've got a left hand.  He pulled the door open and smirked "Hello lovely boyfriend of mine"

"Nope, don't try it.  I'm beyond pissed off Peter.  Rabid wolves are going to look like bunny rabbits to you after we're done here" He laughed.  I slammed his door shut.  I unwrapped the scarf from around my neck showing off the giant hickeys.  "Really?" I asked pointing to them.  He laughed some more "This is not funny Pete!" He crossed his arms.

"Since when do you call me Pete?" he asked smirking. 

"I am not a toy!  I'm not your property!  I'm a human being!" I yelled "I may be your boyfriend and I am loyal to you.  I love you.  But you do not own me!  If you wanna give me a hickey fine!  But not when it means you're marking your property!"

"But-"

"No buts. I'm not your property.  Get used to it" He glared a little.  I grabbed my scarf off the couch wrapping it around my neck again "I'm going home.  I'm tired" He grabbed my arm pulling me back.  "Peter, I'm not in the mood"  He pulled me closer.  Into a hug.  A tight one. 

"I'm sorry" he said gently.  I raised my eyebrow.  Well, this is new.  I relaxed and hugged back.

"I thought you didn't like hugs" I whispered.

"I like any kind of affection from you"

"Corny" I mumbled.

"Shush" he smiled and kissed my forehead "I love you"

"I love you too.  But I'm not gonna have sex with you for a while just in case you decide to mark me again"

"That's not fair!" he whined.  I smirked.

"Bye Peter" He grabbed my hips so I wouldn't leave.  I smiled a little bit at his aggravated face.  He loosened his grip around me and let his face soften.

"Sorry" he mumbled "I'll try not to be so controlling" I kissed his gently.  He ran his hands down my back. 

"Can I spend the night?  I miss sleeping next to you" I bit my lip.

"Of course" he whispered.
-----
I woke up with a nightmare about Pete lying about loving me.  I jumped a little which woke Pete up.  He sat up looking down at me.

"What happened!?" He asked frantically "Are you okay!?"

"I had a nightmare.  I'm fine" He sighed in relief and laid back down.  He hugged my waist tightly. 

"I'd die if anything happened to you" he mumbled.  He kissed my cheek lightly.  I smiled a little.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Anything" he said.

"What makes me so special?" (freckle, freckle) "Why am I the one you fell in love with? Of all the people. It was me" He was quiet. "You don't have to answer. It was a dumb question"

"It's not a dumb question"

"No, forget I asked it. Let's just go back to sleep"

"Patrick, it's not a dumb question. It's a good question"

"You don't have to answer it"

"It's not hard to answer it" he mumbled. I turned to face him "You're a stubborn, bitchy, asshole"

"Excuse you-"

"Let me finish talking" I shut my mouth "You can put me in my place and make me want you for doing so. You don't want me for my wallet. You can handle yourself, you're independent as hell. You put yourself and your friends before a man. I like that. You're beautiful, amazing, witty, sarcastic, smart, sexy and strong. But most importantly, you made me realize that it is great to fall in love. I went my entire life without experiencing something this passionate and here I am with you. I've had eighteen submissives not including you. Nine men, nine women. And not one of them has ever made me feel the way you do. So you're not my submissive,
you're the love of my life" I felt a tear drip onto my hand. My own tear. I smiled at him a little. "Oh shit, you're crying. I'm sorry" he said.

"No, It's good. I'm happy" I said. I hugged him tightly. "It's good. I love you so much"

"I love you too" he said.

"I know" I whispered. I really did.
-----
Work was boring. I went through the articles I had to edit looking for something interesting. I sighed out loud tapping the pen against my desk.

"Yes that sounds good" A familiar voice made me freeze where I was.

"I'd like to show you around a little Mr. Wentz" my boss said. Oh fuck. I looked up at them. Pete smiled and looked at me then back at my boss. Then he did a double take when he saw who I was.

"Patrick" he mouthed in confusion.

"Peter" I mouthed back. I raised my eyebrow. My boss led him up the rows of workers.

"So heres the working floor" he said "The separated cuticles are for people to work easier with privacy"

"How much does the company make?" Pete asked. I smirked and pinched his butt a little bit. He jumped forward and glared at me. I smiled innocently.

"All of thats in the file we gave you" My boss said.

"Thats all then. Thank you for cooperating. Mind if I look around on my own?" he asked. I got up to go to the bathroom so he didn't yell at me for disturbing his work.

"No problem" my boss said. I walked a little faster but he was quick. He grabbed my arm pulling me back to his rate.

"Thanks for that" he grumbled.

"You loved it" I said. I looked around and stopped. I pulled him closer smiling. He leaned down kissing me. It was a nice kiss. Not too heated. But not exactly boring. "Why're you here?" I asked when we broke apart.

"I might buy the company. You work here?" He asked.

"I have to pay my bills somehow" I said "So if you do buy this company, would that mean I'm technically having sex with my boss?"

"Hm, your boss's boss. But yes" he smirked. "Are you okay with that Mr. Stump?" I nodded. "Come with me" he said lacing his fingers with mine.

"Why?" I asked. He shook his head and walked us down the hall. "I'm gonna get fired"

"Shush" he said. He opened up a door and looked inside. "Have I ever mentioned I'm very much into risky sex?" he asked.

"I kind of guessed when we did it in the closet of your office" He pulled me into the dark room and flipped the lights on. "Wow, hot janitors closet sex. How romantic" He pulled the door closed and locked it.

"The janitors are not on duty until everyone leaves" he said.

"Oh" He pulled his tie off and tied it around my eyes. I smiled at how dark it was. "Do you enjoy not letting me see?"

"It's all part of the package" He pulled my shirt over my head. "I like when you have no idea whats coming next" he said in my ear.

"And you couldn't wait until tonight to do this why?"

"I like risky sex. I thought we made this clear. He swirled his tongue over one of my nipples. I moaned a little bit. He laughed darkly. He held my hands together. I heard him unwrap some duct tape. He bonded my hands together so I couldn't move them. "Keep you arms about your head" he said.

"Yes sir" I said. I smirked. He kissed down my stomach and licked the skin directly about my, uhm, yeah. I moved my arms to grab his hair but he pushed them back.

"Keep them above your head or I tape them to the wall am I clear?"

"Yes sir" I groaned.

"Good boy" He said. He unbuttoned my pants slowly.

"Tease" I said.

"Shush, talk again and I tape your mouth shut" He pulled my zipper down and let my pants fall to the ground. He moved up and kissed me sticking his tongue in my mouth. He pushed his hand into my pants. I groaned in his mouth. He started to pump me. I pushed my head into his neck moaning. "Let me hear you baby" I moaned louder "Come on no ones around baby, I wanna hear you"

"Fuck" I whined. He stopped "Peter please" I begged. He waited then started to pump me again. I moaned and just as I was about to reach my climax he stopped. "Peter" I whined "Oh god please" He pulled my boxers off. Before I knew what was happening he was shoving himself inside me. Pain shot through my body. I gasped trying not to scream.

"Beg for me baby" he said.

"Oh, please" I whined "Please baby, Please"

"Please what" I was desperate.

"Please fuck me. Please" begged. He didn't. I got more desperate "Peter please!" I yelled "Please fuck me"

"Why should I?"

"I want you. Please, I'm so desperate I want you" He pushed himself in. I moaned gently. He pulled out and rammed back in. "Faster" I begged.
He obeyed. He pulled himself out and in. I moaned in his ear. I moved my arms and hugged his neck pulling myself against him more. I thrusted myself with him. He moaned in my ear.

"Patrick" he moaned. He came hard inside me. He pulled out of me.

"I-I need help" I whimpered "Please I'm so desperate" He grabbed my hips and took me in his mouth. "Fuck" I whined. He sucked harder. I thrusted forward fucking his mouth. And he took it. "Peter" I whined "I'm close baby keep going" I bit my lip. He sucked harder. I cried out in pleasure and shot into his mouth. I heard him swallow. Damn. I tried to catch my breath. That was fucking hot. He pulled his tie off my eyes.

"Good job baby. You did good" he said kissing my cheek "You did so good"

"Hm" I mumbled sleepily.

"Come on, wake up a little. You have to go back to work" I nodded yawning. He pulled the duct tape off my wrists which hurt like a bitch I was just too tired to say anything. We dressed
ourselves and walked out of the closet. He went first looking around. I walked out next fixing my hair. Ha. Came out of the closet. Haha. Ha. We did figure out something for the hickeys. Turns out they make stuff to cover hickeys. Bless my rich boyfriend for buying it. The only issue now, was the stench of sex streaming off of Pete and I. He smiled to himself a little as we walked back.

"God you're such a whore" I whispered. He smiled wider.

"When you look like that" he said stopping. He eyed me up and down "I am most definitely allowed to act like that" He looked around and pressed his lips against mine "Bye baby"

"I love you"

"I love you too" he kissed my cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 1.4K 23
[Rewrite] Patrick doesn't really know how to love, his parents divorced because they constantly fought, and his last ex cheated on him. He likes to...
528 35 8
It's not like I asked for this. I didn't ask. I didn't want this. But now there's nothing in this world that I could want more. Him, next to me. Smil...
198K 7.4K 191
Your favorite emo quartet imagine book. - 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐀𝐉𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆
19.6K 1.3K 17
It all starts with a one night stand.