Four Makes One (Book 1)(Compl...

By K_Williams1

Frankie is leaving her old life behind and starting over at college. All she wants to do is get through coll... More

Chapter 1 - My New Life
Chapter 2-Let the Classes Begin
Chapter 3 Meeting the Guys
Chapter 4 - More Time with the guys
Chapter 5 - Reluctance
Chapter 6 - See You Later
Chapter 7 - Nightmares
Chapter 8 - What The...
Chapter 9 -Eviction
Chapter 10 - New Experiences
Chapter 11 - Making Up
Chapter 12 - My Day With Ronnie
Chapter 13 - More Good Times
Chapter 14 - Thanksgiving
Chapter 16 - To Catch A Thief
Chapter 17 - The Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 18 - Christmas With The Cranks
Chapter 19 - Christmas With The Cranks Pt. 2
Chapter 20 - Who Do I Run To?
Chapter 21 - The Real Story
Chapter 22 - Getting Back to Normal
Chapter 23 - Shopping, Ronnie Style!
Chapter 24 - I'm Fine
Chapter 25 - Happy Birthday!
Chapter 26 - More Birthday and Other Things
Chapter 27 - More Birthdays and Spring Break
Chapter 28 - Hawaii
Chapter 29 - Tourism Hawaiian Style
Chapter 30 - Our Own Private Beach
Chapter 31 - Back to the Grind
Chapter 32 - Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!
Chapter 33 - More Surprises!
Chapter 34 - Vacation: Summer Style
Chapter 35 - Back to School
Chapter 36 - That Son of a...
Chapter 37 - Time to Call In the Big Dogs
Chapter 38 - It's Hard Out Here For a Pimp
Chapter 39 - A New House and Settling in
Chapter 40 - Enjoying the Wedding
Chapter 41 - Halloween!
Chapter 42 - An Unexpected Family Gathering
Chapter 43 - Congratulations Ronnie!
Epilogue

Chapter 15 - Thanksgiving Pt. 2

24.6K 1.1K 54
By K_Williams1

Frankie

After a relaxing weekend, we start prepping and cooking for the holiday. By the time Wednesday evening comes, the only thing that will really need to be cooked is the turkey and dressing and we have those prepped. Since I volunteered to get up and put the turkey in the oven at four a.m. I will make their surprise then.

Ronnie and Amy arrive Wednesday evening and Amy runs over giving me a hug, "Hi Frankie! I'm glad to see you! Can I sleep with you again?"

The guys immediately start shaking their heads and Ronnie catches on quickly, "Pumpkin, you'll sleep with me this time, but you can sit beside Frankie when we have dinner, okay?" Amy considers the compromise for a minute and then agrees. The guys all heave a sigh of relief.

They take Ronnie and Amy's bags upstairs to the room and Ronnie grabs my hand, pulling me into my bedroom. As soon as the door closes, she's asking me, "How are things going? I know the last time you talked to me, you had kissed Cameron. Have you kissed any of the other guys?"

I look down, not ashamed, but what will she think about me since I had? "I have," I say quietly, afraid that I'm going to lose the only female friend that I have and one of the guys is her brother!

"How was it? I know that Dylan is my brother and all, but I really don't mind. I'll let you know when I've reached the point that I can't hear anymore," she bounces on the couch beside me.

"I liked it. They are all good kissers, just a little different." I say shyly.

"How?"

I raise my eyebrows, "You really want to know? Even about Dylan?"

She nods her head eagerly. We both look over at Amy and she's playing with one of the bears that I made a long time ago, talking to him about her life.

I look back at her, "Cameron's kiss is strong. After he saw that I wasn't going to stop him, he held me close and just gave it to me. Dylan's kiss was very soft at first and again, when I initiated more contact, he let it build to an inferno. Now Rand was more forceful. He gave me a choice like the other two did, but when I smiled, he went all in, all at once. I've never French-kissed before. Before the guys, I've never kissed anyone."

"I used to hear rumors in high school about how they were good kissers, but of course, I didn't pay attention. It was something that I really didn't want to know. The way that you talk about them and the kisses, make me feel like it's special. Do you feel that way?"

I nod, "As much as I wished that I had kissed someone before them, I know that it wouldn't have been the same. I know in my heart that those kisses are special. That the guys are special."

She considers what I just admitted for a minute and looks over at Amy who is still talking to the bear. She turns back to me, "I'm happy for you and them. I hope that I find what you have."

"What do we have?" I know we have something, but I don't know what it is.

"Give it a little time, you'll figure it out." Amy finishes her conversation with the bear and comes over to us with it.

"He won't tell me his name. What's his name?" She asks me.

"His name is bearee," I explain.

"bearee? I get it, he's a bear. Not very original Frankie," She admonishes me.

"Maybe he doesn't like it, that's why he wouldn't tell it to you. Do you want to give him a new name?"

She looks at the bear for a second and then looks back at us, "His new name is Kevin."

"Why Kevin?" Ronnie asks her.

"Because that's what he wants his name to be. He told me that he likes the name Kevin." She tells us matter-of-factly.

I hide a small smile, "Kevin it is then. Are you all ready to go to dinner?"

I get an eager nod from Amy, "Where are we going for dinner?"

"Let's go ask the guys okay?"

She nods again, leading us from the room.

The guys are downstairs waiting for us when we walk into the living room. I walk by the chair that Dylan is in and he grabs my hand, pulling me down into his lap. He nuzzles my neck and pulls me back into him. I look up and see the other two looking at us smiling.

Rand picks up Amy, setting her on his lap, and asks her, "What do you want for dinner?"

"Hamburgers!" she answers excitedly.

We look at Ronnie who gives the okay.

"Then hamburgers it is! Let's go." Rand lifts Amy on his shoulders and she grabs handfuls of his hair with her small fingers. He flinches a little, but walks towards the front door, swaying back and forth.

Ronnie cringes, "I hope she didn't draw blood."

"He's a man, He can take it," Cameron says. We stand up and follow them out the door.

***********************************

I wake before the alarm goes off. I feel Cameron wrapped around me and I'm torn between staying in the bed with him and the excitement of starting my first Thanksgiving dinner. The excitement wins out and I get out bed, unwrapping myself from Cameron and turning off my alarm so it doesn't wake him.

After a rushed morning routine, I head down to the kitchen. I turn on the oven and get the ingredients together for my surprise while waiting for it to warm up.

I put the turkey in the oven and start to put together my ingredients. I just get them together and put into the oven, when Cameron walks in the kitchen, "I missed you. I woke up and you weren't there." He walks over to me and pulls me to him, "I know that you took first shift, but I didn't get to hold you long enough." He runs his fingers through my hair massaging my scalp.

"I love that your hair is longer than mine," he mumbles while sniffing my hair. I lean into him and rest my head on his chest, snuggling in.

"Let's go lay down on the couch until the bell goes off," I suggest. He takes my hand we and go to the living room, laying down on the couch. He picks up the remote and turns on the tv, leaving it on the infomercial that is playing. I set my phone, so I can wake up in time to pull my surprise out of the oven and to baste the turkey just in case I fall asleep.

I lay on the couch, my back to his front, my head laying on his shoulder and his arm wraps around me. His fingers run through my hair to the end where he moves it back and forth between his fingers, "Your hair is so soft. What do you use on it?"

"I actually started using your shampoo about a week ago. I ran out and haven't had a chance to go get some and I forgot about it when we went to the store to stock up for Thanksgiving."

"Hmm. I hope it works for me like it does for you."

"It does," I turn facing him and run my fingers through his hair. It's so soft and thick, that I dig my fingers in deeper until I feel his scalp. I start rubbing and he lets out a small moan, "That feels so good. What did we do that brought you to us? Whatever it was, it must have been really good."

I smile and kiss his chest over his clothes. He moans quietly and puts his fingers under my chin, lifting my face up to his and placing his lips on mine. The contact is thrilling and I encourage it more by moving closer to him. We kiss a little while longer before he pulls back. "I love kissing you, but we better stop for now." I nod and relax, laying my head on his chest.

I feel his breathing even out and I look at my phone. It's almost time for me to baste the turkey and pull my surprise out of the oven. I pull myself away from Cameron once again this morning and pad into the kitchen. I turn off the bell and pull my surprise out of the oven and place it in the hiding place that I have been planning all week. I baste the turkey and go into the living room to wake up Cameron to go back to bed since Rand has second turkey shift at eight a.m. Cameron follows me upstairs to my room and falls into bed with me.

The next time I wake up, it's ten a.m. and a pair of familiar blue eyes are gazing at me, "Are you awake Frankie?"

"I am Amy. What do you want to do?" I ask.

"Can I get into bed with you?" I move back into Cameron who grabs my waist and snuggles in. I pull back the covers and she climbs in beside me.

"Have you been to the bathroom yet?" I ask her. She nods and lays face to face with me.

"Why is Uncle Cameron in here?" She whispers.

"Because you and your mom are sleeping in my bed," he whispers back.

She giggles, "Uncle Cameron! I thought you were sleep!"

"I was, now I'm awake. Where's your mom?" He asks.

"She's downstairs. She told me to let you sleep because you had to get up early to baste the turkey," she leans over me as she talks to him.

"Did she tell you to wake us up?"

"Nope. I asked her what time it was and when she told me, I came up here because it's time for you to get up."

"What time is it?" He asks.

"Ten," I answer.

"I guess it is time to get up. Go downstairs pumpkin and we'll be down as soon as we get dressed," He instructs her.

"Okay." She climbs out of the bed and leaves the room, closing the door behind her.

He looks at me before we get up, "There is definitely a nap in store for us today."

I swing my legs around off of the side of the bed and step down on the cushiony carpet. I walk into the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed.

When I go downstairs, everyone is already dressed and waiting for me. Rand pulls me down beside him and kisses me on the cheek, "How are you today Sunshine?"

I smile on the inside and the outside, "I little better rested than earlier, but I'm planning a nap after we eat. What time are we eating?"

Dylan walks in the room, "Around two p.m. I made some egg sandwiches to tide us over." He hands me one and kisses me on the forehead, "How are you today Peach?"

"I'm good. A little groggy."

"Why do you call her Peach, Uncle Dylan?" Amy asks.

"Because she's a peach of a person. She's a sweetheart." Dylan tells her, and looks over and winks at me.

"I want a nickname," she insists.

"Okay, we'll think of one," he pulls her into his lap.

"I want a different one from all of you. Just like you do Frankie," she informs him. Dylan nods.

"You can't call me pumpkin either. My mommy calls me that," she puts her small hand on his cheek and looks him in the eye.

"You're making it hard on us, but we'll figure something out," Cam advises from across the room. She seems satisfied by his answer and leans back on Dylan's chest.

We spend the rest of the morning and the early afternoon cooking and getting ready for dinner. I'm so excited that I'm bouncing as much as Amy.

When it's finally time to sit down for dinner, I'm practically buzzing. The guys took turns rubbing my back, trying to calm me down, but it doesn't work. I know they're relieved that dinner has finally come.

After saying our prayer of thanks, where I silently thanked God for all of them, we start eating. I make sure that I sample some of everything. The guys tell me to slow down, that we'll be able to eat leftovers for the next week. I slow down some also wanting to keep room for dessert and my surprise for the guys.

When it's time to go and get dessert, they bring them out and set them on the table. I excuse myself for a minute and go get my surprise out of its hiding place. I bring it out and set it on the table. The guys and Ronnie look at it and their eyes get wide.

"Is that?" Rand asks. I nod.

"No way!" Cam adds gazing at it.

"You are now and forever my favorite person!" Dylan's chair makes a scraping sound as he pushes it back. He hops out of his chair, coming around to where I'm standing and throws his arms around me. He lifts me up and plants a kiss on my lips in front of everyone.

"Ewww! Kissing." Amy makes a face.

"That's our favorite. How did you know?" Ronnie asks.

"I've heard all of you say that you like peach cobbler, but no one can make it. I didn't say anything, but it was my specialty when I worked at the diner. I made five of them a week. I just wanted to make this for you because you all have made me a part of this family. You've given me something that I've never really had before." I explain.

Cam and Rand stand up also, coming over and kissing me. "Thank you baby." Cam whispers in my ear. I smile from ear to ear, happy that I can do this for them.

Everyone takes big scoops of the cobbler and eats it. They rave about how good it is and there's nothing left when everyone is finished.

The big dinner completely relaxes me. Amy is already falling asleep, so I carry her upstairs and put her on my bed. I lay beside her and fall asleep thinking about the wonderful day that we had and how lucky I am to have found my guys.

Dylan

I unbutton my pants and scoot down in the couch, getting more comfortable. I look over at Cam and Rand who have done the same thing in their seats. I feel Ronnie's feet come across my lap.

"Did you guys expect that peach cobbler?" She asks.

"Not at all and it tasted so good." Rand says. Everyone nods in agreement.

"I know that I'll be persuading her to make it as often as possible." I say. Rand and Cam nod in agreement.

"What are you going to do for Christmas? You know that the parents expect us home." Ronnie inquires.

"We're bringing her with us," I inform her.

"You are going to subject her to that?"

"If we don't, she'll think that we are ashamed of her and we're not. We'll try to prepare her for it." Cam says.

I really don't want to take her home, but I don't want her to be here alone. I also don't want her to think that we're ashamed of her. But I know that we'll have to come up with a plan to keep them from ripping her apart.

"We'll figure it out," Cam must see the worried look on my face.

"I'll be there for you all also. We'll get through this," Ronnie gives us her support.

We sit quietly, expecting the worst, but hoping that we all come out unscathed after Christmas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 1.7K 12
Five immortal males. One heir to the Glass Throne. One huge secret. It should have been as simple as Kira laying low and not drawing attention to h...
853K 23.3K 80
She's nearing being out on the streets and desperate for a job. They own a bar. Need I say more? Note: This is a reverse harem romance, meaning the f...
799K 18.8K 36
Camryn Maxwell is a broken sub with an abusive past, just moved to a new town to hide from all his memories and mistakes. Camryn decides to make the...
100 1 13
When you are going college and you move to PARIS!! You fall for someone that you least expected to fall for. Well that's what it is like for Oliva I...