Hell Above; Lashton

By iBlameLashton

Ashton, the nerd. Also known as f****t, gay, stupid, fatass you name it. He thinks he's worthless. And he kno... More

Prologue ~
Chapter 1 ~
Chapter 2 ~
Chapter 3 ~
Chapter 4 ~
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
5SOS US & CANADA
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 8

10K 350 199
By iBlameLashton

WARNING; There will be some triggering stuff, having to do with self-harm and anorexia. I have never intended to starve myself or puke up my food so I don't exactly know how this stuff works, and I'm extremely sorry if none of this seems real since I've not experienced anorexia or bulimia. I'm only common with self-harm but that's all. Hope you enjoy.

Ashton's P.O.V

"Ash... Ash... Wake up we're here!" Luke whispered, trying to shake me awake. I opened my eyes, and yawned. I got out of the car and thanked Luke for holding it open.

"C'mon lets go" Luke said as he grabbed my hand locking our fingers together. I looked at our hands and smiled.

I looked forward only to see a fair. Why did he bring us so far away, for a fair, when there was one, thirty minutes away from our school?

"Why did we come all the way here?"

Does he not want to be seen with me? Is he embarrassed to be out in public with me?

"Wait and see" He smiled, just a casual smile that sent me all over the place.

We walked up to the booth, and grabbed the pass for everything meaning; the rides, food, game booths, anything that belonged in the fair and it was free!

"Why was it free?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Because... they think we're a couple" He whispered.

"Only gay couples get free passes?" I whispered back, he just nodded.

"Cool"

"Right?"

The more I looked, the more I liked. In every corner I saw homosexual people just like us, no wonder he brought me all the way here.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked me.

"Uhm, Can we go on the spin thingy"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah why not?"

"Okay. Whatever you say" He shrugged. We stood in line, and when it got to us he showed him our pass and they let us on.

We sat in the half oval half squared cage, they put the seatbelt on us, and the metal stick over our stomachs for our hands.

"Have fun, don't take off your seat belts and don't try to remove the metal stick" The guy saluted us before he closed the door cage and pressed a button that made us go up. We waited for the last couple to get in, and then it started.

"This isn't so- fuck!" I yelled as we twirled in the air, my head hitting the cage.

"I'm never going on that. Ever"

"Told you!" Luke laughed.

"Shut up" I said as I pushed him, he didn't flinch, nor move a bit. Damn he was built.

"You know you love me" He joked, tickling my stomach, I laughed, and hit him to make him stop.

"C'mon Luke! Lets go get food!" I said to distract him.

"Lets go!" He cheered as he grabbed my hand once again and dragged us to the food palace. Yes, palace.

"What are you getting?" I asked him.

"What are you getting?" He asked me. I don't want to eat anything, I'm already fat enough. But I can't let him see that I'm an anorexic loser.

"Uhm, I'll just get a slice of pepperoni pizza and a mango smoothie"

"Alright. I'm getting a tamale!" He cheered.

He was wrong, he didn't get a tamale, he got five.

I laughed at him as his face expressions changed.

"They're all so good. I especially like this one" He pointed to the one with green sauce and chicken. I laughed as he tried another one.

"This one is good too! It only has corn. Do you want some?"

"I'm good thanks"

"You sure"

"Yes Luke"

He shrugged and continued eating. I sat there wanting to throw up my food. This never happened before why now?

I barely took a bite of the pizza and I just wanted to puke it all out. This never ever happened to me. Is there something wrong with me?

I shrugged it off, thinking It would be over by tomorrow. It's probably just a bug right? There's nothing wrong with me. I'm perfectly fine. No need to worry.

"You okay? You barely touched your pizza" Luke said looking concerned.

"Yeah I'm okay. I'm just not that hungry"

"We didn't have lunch"

"I'm not hungry"

"If there was something wrong... you'd tell me right?"

"Yeah of course" I lied, right to his face. I'm such a horrible person, but it's for the best.

He nodded, looking as if he didn't believe me. It didn't matter.

"I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be back"

As I got up, the pain in my stomach grew. I sat back down, and Luke looked at me weirdly.

"Are you sure you're okay"

"Yeah, I swear I'm fine"

"Okay" He said unsure.

"Let's go on some rides, c'mon" I said, as I got up. I ignored the pain in my stomach.

We walked awhile talking about different things, cracking dumb jokes. Talking about people from our school. And our families. He made me forget that I was in pain.

"Lets go on the Ferris wheel. The view is pretty tonight" Luke said. I nodded, and we headed towards the ferris wheel.

We sat in a booth, and waited until we were up, staring at the sky. The stars looked so beautiful, it was all clear. You can take a picture and the stars would show up.

"It's so beautiful" I mumbled mostly to myself.

"Almost, as you"

"That's so cheesy" I laughed.

"We should get going"

"We should" I smiled back.

We waited until the man got us off the Ferris wheel, and got off. I was actually craving cotton candy, but if I want to be perfect. I have to not eat.

As we headed down the parking lot to his car, I looked up at the sky. It was getting dark and scary.

We jumped into the car, his hand instantly interlocking with mine again.

He gave me a side smile as he started up the car and out of the parking lot.

Temple by KingsOfLeon started playing.

I sat back in my seat, enjoying the awesome long car ride, and great music.

"Ash we're here" Luke said as he got out of his car, and headed towards mine opening my door.

"Oh thanks" I said as he gave me my backpack.

"Wanna come in for a while? You said you'd do homework with me" I pouted. Making him break into a smile.

"Ugh fine" He laughed. He grabbed his backpack, and locked his car before following me to my house.

"Mum I'm home!"

"Oh hi honey- who's this?"

"Luke" He smiled, handing her his hand, which she gladly shook.

"Would you like to stay over for dinner?"

"Yeah I guess" He smiled.

"Alright we're gonna do homework"

We didn't do homework. We ended up messing around, and just shared music.

"It's getting late. Would you like to stay over?"

"Yeah sure" He grinned. As he took out his phone and rang his mum. He gave me a thumbs up as he hung up.

"Alright let's go eat" I said not looking forward to this. He nodded. I could smell my mums tacos being made.

I silently cursed.

We made our way to the dinner table, we all sat down and talked about school and such with mum.

"How long have you guys known each other?" She asked us both.

"For about a week" Luke grinned.

"You guys seem like you've known each other forever"

"Um I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be back"

"Okay Hun"

I got up quickly and ran to the bathroom. Not bothering to lock it.
I bent over the toilet, and stuck my finger inside, which made me gag. Just what I wanted.

"Ashton"

Yep! I updated Therapy and Hell Above just today. Which were only a couple of hours apart! New Record!

[not edited bc I'm a lazy ass pig and I'm trying to do homework but its really hard not trying to write a chapter ah]

Haha cliffhanger!

Would you guys be mad if it was someone else?? Like, if it wasn't Luke but Brandy, because she's a stalker. And she reminds me so much of @sweatercalum lolol.

Anyways. I loved @or5sos' comment. She really caught my attention and I decided I'd update. So a big thank you to her!

* Thank you for the 4K reads *

So I started working on Bulletproof Loves sequel. Anyone want to guess the title? It has to do with a Pierce the Veil song, so if you're familiar with them, take a guess! If you'd like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 1.6K 26
Ella is the nerd who's socially awkward and clumsy. She's also Ashton's little sister. When she walked through the dark alley on the way home, she me...
80.6K 4.4K 40
Ashton Irwin has finally finished high school and to celebrate his Friend Jack is inviting all his friends to stay in his dad's beach house all summe...
5.3K 236 19
luke never thought that he could find a bad boy so pretty. top/dom!ash bottom/sub!luke in which ashton is a 'bad' boy, who skates and smokes weed, ha...
690 22 33
"He's just a classmate who talked to me. I shouldn't feel anything. But I do." [Started: Feb 20, 2023] [Ended: April 22, 2023]