Four Makes One (Book 1)(Compl...

Від K_Williams1

Frankie is leaving her old life behind and starting over at college. All she wants to do is get through coll... Більше

Chapter 1 - My New Life
Chapter 2-Let the Classes Begin
Chapter 3 Meeting the Guys
Chapter 4 - More Time with the guys
Chapter 5 - Reluctance
Chapter 6 - See You Later
Chapter 7 - Nightmares
Chapter 8 - What The...
Chapter 9 -Eviction
Chapter 10 - New Experiences
Chapter 11 - Making Up
Chapter 12 - My Day With Ronnie
Chapter 13 - More Good Times
Chapter 15 - Thanksgiving Pt. 2
Chapter 16 - To Catch A Thief
Chapter 17 - The Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 18 - Christmas With The Cranks
Chapter 19 - Christmas With The Cranks Pt. 2
Chapter 20 - Who Do I Run To?
Chapter 21 - The Real Story
Chapter 22 - Getting Back to Normal
Chapter 23 - Shopping, Ronnie Style!
Chapter 24 - I'm Fine
Chapter 25 - Happy Birthday!
Chapter 26 - More Birthday and Other Things
Chapter 27 - More Birthdays and Spring Break
Chapter 28 - Hawaii
Chapter 29 - Tourism Hawaiian Style
Chapter 30 - Our Own Private Beach
Chapter 31 - Back to the Grind
Chapter 32 - Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!
Chapter 33 - More Surprises!
Chapter 34 - Vacation: Summer Style
Chapter 35 - Back to School
Chapter 36 - That Son of a...
Chapter 37 - Time to Call In the Big Dogs
Chapter 38 - It's Hard Out Here For a Pimp
Chapter 39 - A New House and Settling in
Chapter 40 - Enjoying the Wedding
Chapter 41 - Halloween!
Chapter 42 - An Unexpected Family Gathering
Chapter 43 - Congratulations Ronnie!
Epilogue

Chapter 14 - Thanksgiving

25.4K 1.1K 67
Від K_Williams1

Frankie

The next few weeks go by quickly with school and the guys. It starts getting colder and Dylan had Ronnie come down again so they could take me to buy a winter coat and a few other items. I didn't argue because I know that I have to pick my battles and they wouldn't take no for an answer anyway.

Ronnie brought Amy with her and she is just the cutest, active mini-me. She looks just like her mother and insisted on sleeping with me while they were here, much to the boys chagrin. They have been taking turns staying with me every night. I don't fight them on that either because I like it. Next week is Thanksgiving and I don't know what I'm going to do while they are gone.

"When are you all leaving?" I ask Cameron as he walks into my bedroom and sits on the couch beside me.

"Leaving where?"

"To go see your families on Thanksgiving," I ask again.

"We're not going to see our families. We're staying here with you." He looks at me like I've lost my head.

"But won't your families miss you?" I assume that's how it goes.

"My parents are going on a cruise for Thanksgiving. Dylan's and Rand's parents are leaving the country. Ronnie and Amy will be here for Thanksgiving, since there is no one at home." He informs me.

"Oh. Okay."

He leans down and kisses me. "You have us all to yourself on Thanksgiving, besides if we were going someplace, you would be going with us."

"I didn't think that you would want to take me to meet your families."

"Why not? You are a very important part of our lives and that means every part, even to meet our parents." He hugs me to him.

"I've only met Ronnie and Amy. I didn't think you would want me to meet your parents." I lay my head on his shoulder.

"We'll have to remedy that. You can come home for Christmas with us."

I lift my head and look at him, "Are you sure. I wouldn't want to intrude on your family time."

"You are our family. We would miss you so much if you weren't there. We would be calling you every five minutes to see how you are. You are stuck with us now." His arms tighten around me.

I nod, "Thanks. I feel like you are my family also. I've never had anyone care about my well-being like you all do."

He drops another quick kiss on my lips, "Dinner will be ready in about five minutes. Get ready and come down."

We both stand up and he leaves the room. I walk into the bathroom and get myself freshened up for dinner. When I step outside of the bathroom, Dylan is there waiting for me.

"I'm about to go down to dinner. What are you doing here?"

"I came to escort you to dinner." He smiles as he bows in my direction extending a hand. I take it and move closer to him. His arms fold around my waist and I put my head on his chest. I feel like I can never get enough of being close to them. I'm glad that they are all affectionate with me or I think I wouldn't be able to stay here. I crave their hugs and their touches. No one has ever affected me this way before.

I look up at Dylan and his clear blue eyes are gazing into mine, "You are so beautiful," he whispers as his face lowers to mine. His lips touch mine so softly, that if I didn't have my eyes open, I wouldn't know that they were there. I lift up on my toes to get closer contact with his lips. He lifts me and turns his head deepening the kiss and I follow. I feel his hand lowering on my back and I lift my hands from his arms to around his neck.

I feel him backing up and sitting down with me straddling him still kissing me.

"WHERE ARE YOU ALL? DINNER IS ON THE TABLE!" Rand yells from the bottom of the stairs, making us jump apart. We're both breathing heavy.

Dylan yells, "We'll be right down!"

We both take a quick minute to catch our breath and go downstairs to dinner.

We sit down and start to dig into dinner, when Rand asks, "What took you so long up there?"

I cough and Dylan answers, "Not that it was any of your business, but Frankie was still in the bathroom when I went upstairs. I had to wait for her to come out." The smile that hasn't left his face since before we came downstairs kind of says that he's lying. Rand narrows his eyes at him and then looks at me. I put my head down in my plate and start eating with earnest.

"You must be awfully hungry for some reason," Cameron teases. My face turns red, but I don't look up.

Luckily, Rand decides to let it go, "What would you like to eat for Thanksgiving?" He directs towards me.

I shrug, "I don't know. I've never had Thanksgiving dinner before."

"That decides it. We'll have turkey and all of the trimmings. You will have a Thanksgiving to remember!" Dylan says excitedly while Rand and Cameron nod in agreement.

I smile, "I can't wait. I get to help with the cooking, right?"

"Of course. You can't have a big dinner without everyone cooking. It's a family affair," Rand tells me.

"And a tradition that we will start." Cameron says.

After dinner we make a list of what we will be cooking and then make another list with all of the ingredients that we need to buy.

I'm so excited that I can hardly sleep. Rand makes me take a hot bath and then rubs my back until I fall asleep. I think he tells the other two because they make me do the same thing when they stay with me.

They've been taking me to the store every night this week to get the ingredients needed for dinner. I sneak a few ingredients in each of their baskets, so I can make a surprise for them.

Rand and I are waiting for the professor to come in and start class when Ashley and Nicole walk inside, closing the door behind them. They walk by our desks, "Hi Rand."

Rand ignores them, turning to me instead. They go to their seats and I lean in to Rand's ear, "That's my headband."

He glances behind me at them, "How do you know?"

"I made that headband when I first got here. I got all of the pieces for it from the dollar store," I speak low and urgently. I take another glance at them, "That's my bracelet also. It was made from the same materials." I pout, "I never got to wear them either."

"We'll go and file another report with campus police after class," he looks at me worriedly. I must look like I'm going to cry or something. The teacher comes in and starts class. I glance back at them a couple of times during class.

When we walk out of class, I tell Rand that I'll be right back and go to the bathroom. When I come out, Ashley and Nicole are trying to flirt with him.

"Why do you hang out with her? She's not cute and we can do so much more for you than she can," Ashley coaxes.

"Really? If she's not cute, what's with the blue tips? Isn't imitation the sincerest form of flattery?"

Nicole turns red, "It's something that I've been thinking of doing for a while."

"MMhmm," is all that comes out of Rand's mouth.

"You can't compare this to her cheap die job," she flips her hair back.

"Actually, a professional did it. The rest of her hair color and the length are all her. Can't say the same for you." He glances in my direction and looks relieved when he sees me. "Gotta go, can't say it was a pleasure."

He walks over to me, "Don't leave me alone again. For some reason the skanks won't take no for an answer." I laugh as he grabs my hand and we walk to the security office.

After they take my statement, they tell me that they'll investigate. They show me the list of things that I told them were missing to see if I've forgotten anything. I look it over and hand it back, explaining to them that I didn't have much to begin with, that's why I knew exactly what was missing.

When our classes are finished for today and until after the holiday, Rand takes me to the store for our last visit for the last of the food for Thanksgiving.

He takes me for a quick lunch and then we head home. We put the groceries away and decide to do our homework, so we can have a true week off.

We decide to watch a movie in the living room and Rand puts his arm around me, pulling me to him and putting my head on his shoulder. We stay like that until the whirlwind that is Dylan blows into the house. "Vacation time! Finally! I'm ready for a week away from school!" He walks over and kisses me on the forehead with a flourish, "Hi Peach! How's it going?"

I throw my arms around his neck, "I'm happy for the vacation also. I'm excited to spend the holiday with you guys."

"I'm going to do my homework now so I can dedicate all of my time to you." He struts out the door. I giggle and Rand pulls me back to him with a smile.

The credits for the end of the movie are scrolling when Cameron comes walking in the room, "Hi sweetie. How was school today?"

I stand up and give him a hug, "It was okay. But after was fun. We went to the grocery store and came home." I feel him look over my head at Rand, but he doesn't say anything.

"I'm going to do my homework now. I'll be back in a while," he kisses me on the cheek and walks out of the room.

"What do you want to do now sunshine?" Rand asks. I shrug, suddenly at a loss.

"I don't know either. Let's lay down and maybe take a nap until dinner."

"Okay." We climb the steps and when I turn in the direction of my room, he pulls me to his room. He opens the door and I look around as I walk inside. His room is very neat and decorated in different shades of blue and white. I love it.

"I love your room," I look around some more.

He pulls me over to the bed and we take off our shoes before climbing in the giant bed. He pulls me closer to him and we are facing each other.

"How have you enjoyed your time with us so far?" He asks.

"I love being here with you all. I'm always pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. No one has ever cared for me and taken care of me like you have. Thank you." I can't help but be honest with him.

"I'm glad that you are here with us. I keep saying that because I want you to believe it. We care for you so much and want you to stay here with us."

I nod and he drags a finger up my cheek and into my hair, the rest of his fingers follow. His fingers grip the back of my head, pulling me closer until our lips touch. I let a small smile come to my lips and he pulls me closer deepening the kiss. I open my mouth and he slips his tongue inside. It strokes my tongue and I follow him imitating what he does.

He pulls me closer still deepening the kiss even more. I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach as we continue to explore each other's mouths. He pulls back and gently pecks my lips before pulling completely back. I take a deep sigh. These guys kiss like a dream. If I knew how good it was, I may have found someone to kiss before now.

"What are you thinking?"

"Wow! Maybe I should have found someone to kiss before now. I love how our kisses feel."

His face scrunches up, "No. You will only kiss us. No one else," he strokes my cheek softly, "I've kissed other girls before and none of those kisses have compared to this one. I'm sure if you kissed someone else, it wouldn't be the same." I nod, not wanting to upset him. I don't want to kiss anyone else anyway. I'm slowly but surely falling in love with these guys.

We get into our position and I fall asleep content with my life for the first time in forever.

Rand

As soon as she falls asleep, I move away from her and go downstairs where the guys are waiting for me.

"How was your kiss?" Cam asks.

"How do you think?" I shoot back.

"I got one too!" Dylan brags.

"We walk around with too many smiles on our faces. We need to control ourselves more," I tell them, "You know when Ronnie visits she's going to know what happened and bug us about it."

They both nod.

"I can't get rid of the idiot twins. One of them got their tips dyed blue, thinking it would attract me to her. Also, they were wearing the stuff that was stolen from Frankie." I tell them.

"How do you know?" Cam asks.

"She recognized her headband and bracelet, since she made both of them." I inform them.

"Did you go to campus police?" Dylan asks.

"We did and they are going to investigate. I hope they find out it was them that stole them. Maybe they'll get expelled or something." I'm very hopeful.

"I do too." Cam echoes and Dylan nods in agreement.

We agree that we are happy that she will have her first real Thanksgiving with us. I go back upstairs to join her in my bed before she wakes up and realize that I'm missing.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

789K 18.6K 36
Camryn Maxwell is a broken sub with an abusive past, just moved to a new town to hide from all his memories and mistakes. Camryn decides to make the...
84.8K 2.1K 23
27 year old Layla, decides to make a life changing move across the country after her fiancé breaks up with her a month before their wedding. Little d...
67.7K 1K 25
"Um, hi," I say, my voice quivering under their gazes. "Hello, little one," the leader -- Caspian -- says. "I think we're going to have a lot of fun...
59.2K 1.4K 40
Rose was just a girl looking for a livelihood. She moved to New York and into a stranger's house thinking she would find just that. Not to long after...