Louis' Secret.... (Larry Styl...

Od ConcreteWarrior

Louis William Tomlinson, also known as the school-slut. He fucks with everyone who pays for it. People judge... Více

Louis' Secret.... (Larry Stylinson)
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Explanation...
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
NOT A CHAPTER! :)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Apologies.... :(
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Not a chapter
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
SURPRISSEE!!!!
GUESS WHO!!!

Chapter 11

22.1K 772 688
Od ConcreteWarrior

Hii! well here's chappie 11 :D sorry for the wait though :( and i have a few, short things to say...you dont have to read it but i might clear up some things? i dont know x

1) The boys still dont know Louis' secret. They know about Tom but not Ben. Not even Liam..

2) They do know what Louis' job is

well....that's it :D xx hope you'll like it as much as i do :)

i really like this story and i LOVE to write it so...

Vote?

Comment?

Follow?

you don't have to ;D i'm just sugessting, it would mean a lot thoug ;) xxxx

Love you all, my cute adorable sweet readers <3

Chapter 11

-Harry-

‘Harry! I do not agree with this! You said  your basement didn’t look like a dungeon! Well this is even worse to me!’ Liam complained.  ‘yeah well…I haven’t been here in years. I didn’t think things would change like this…’I whined and laid Louis down on the soaked mattress in the corner of the basement. ‘Oh hell no! Get him off of that-that thing! Seriously!! Liam yelled a bit pissed. ‘It’s only for now Li. I’ll clean up tomorrow.’ I promised but he shook his head. I didn’t get him though. It wasn’t that bad! Okay there were a few things that might be a bit…disturbing. A couple of spider webs, spiders too of course, the mattress was soaked and smelled like death bodies. It was cold and it leaked. Okay so it might look a bit like a dungeon but it definitely wasn’t worse! ‘tomorrow!’ I smiled and walked away but Zayn stopped me.

‘shouldn’t we like…tie him up or something?’  he asked making Liam groan and whine at the same time.  ‘what do you mean tie him up?’ I asked pushing Liam away a bit. ‘yeah you know…with a rope or something?’ he added. ‘are you kidding me! What the hell are you guys doing? You do realize we are protecting him and this whole kidnap thing isn’t real?’ Liam whimpered. ‘Sjeez Li! Calm down your tits! Its only for one day…night I guess.’ I smiled. He groaned and turned around.  He stomped upstairs and slammed the basement door closed. ‘uhm…I’m…yeah…’ Niall stuttered and then decided to just run after Liam. I frowned at Zayn who just shrugged in response. ‘let them be. Just tie him up so we can finally go to bed. I need my beauty sleep.’ He yawned making me chuckle. I got the rope, tied Louis up around the water pipe and kissed his forehead before I walked away. We both left Louis in the basement that night. I couldn’t help myself from thinking about him while I laid down in my warm, soft bed.  I could’ve just tie him up on my bed instead of that mattress of my cold, gross basement. On the bright side, Louis was finally safe and he was so close to me. Without thinking about where Louis was I just started to think about how close he was with me. Not the situation he was in…

-Louis-

I groaned when I was woken by a disgusting smell. It smelled of…death? I don’t even know! But it smelled so gross I seriously felt me dinner coming up again. I slowly opened my eyes when I suddenly realized I wasn’t in the living room anymore. I was tied up and laid down on a soaked mattress. ‘what the fuck?!’ I looked around the room where I was in. it looked a lot like a basement and for a moment I thought that maybe Tom locked me in here but then I realized we didn’t even had a basement. I tugged on the rope but it was too tight and it was hurting me so I stopped after a few moments. I sighted and did what I though was the only solution for a situation like this. I opened my mouth and started to scream as loud as I could in the hope someone would actually hear me. ‘HELP!’ I yelled but I got no answer. ‘HELP!’ I yelled again and suddenly I could hear footsteps above me. They were fast so the person was running.

The door opened and a bright light shined in the room. I had to close my eyes because of it. I was about to yell again but the person interrupted me. ‘what the fuck are you doing?’ the person asked and I started to think. The voice was deep, slow and raspy. Could it be?...’H-Harry?’ I stuttered. ‘yeah, it’s me.’ He sounded friendlier. I opened my eyes again and looked at him in utter shock. ‘what the…okay look I know we might not be the biggest friend but kidnapping me? Seriously?’ I groaned and started to tug on the rope again, my wrists were burning but I ignored it. suddenly a pair of soft hands stopped my movements. ‘stop that, you’re hurting yourself.’ Harry smiled down at me. I frowned at him. ‘why do you care? You were the one who tied me up in the first place….dick…’ I mumbled the last part hoping he wouldn’t hear it though but I thing he did because he took a deep breath to calm himself down I guess. ‘look. It’s for your own safety Louis.’ He smiled. God, why cant he just stop smiling!

‘safety? You seriously don’t know what you’re doing to me by this!’ I whined. ‘wait…what time is it?’ I suddenly asked when I thought about going home. ‘uhm…9am. Why?’ he asked. I groaned loud and closed my eyes. Tom will wake up in a few minutes. He’s going to be furious! He will think I ran away and then I’m dead meat. But I fucking need to make them let me go before Friday. Ben comes home then.

‘let me go.’ I said not looking at him but at the open door on top of the stairs. ‘I can’t do that Lou. I really don’t want to do this but I want to protect you!’ Harry stood up again and was about to walk away but I stopped him by kicking his leg. ‘from what?!’ I yelled angrily.  ‘TOM!’ he yelled back kicking me back. I was shocked by that actually. I didn’t thought he would kick back. ‘oh for fuck’s sake! You should protect me from you!’ I yelled and with that he turned around, walked upstairs and slammed the door shut. ‘I HATE YOU STYLES! I FUCKING HATE YOU!’ I yelled back. I sighted and felt the familiar sting in my eyes when tears started to form. ‘he’s going to kill me.’ I mumbled scared to death. Ben couldn’t come home! I needed to protect him, I’m the only one who can prevent Tom from touching Ben. I needed to go home! When I decided to think about a plan, I soon realized I could only do one thing. I needed to make Harry trust me so he would let me go. I needed to make him fall for me. And I would do it my way. But before that I tried something else. I started to tug as hard as possible on the rope. The rope was cutting my wrists but I didn’t notice. I just kept tugging, it kept cutting, but I stopped when I felt tired. I just laid my head down and closed my eyes. it didn’t take me long before I finally found some peace.

-Harry-

He hated me. Well, I don’t blame him though. He’s stuck in a basement, tied up on a mattress. Well I would hate me too. I sighted and texted Liam asking him how school was.

Liam: pretty boring, like always. How’s Louis?

Of course he would immediately ask about him.

Me: I’m good too, in case you wonder. Louis’ fine, he woke up a few minutes ago.

Liam: I didn’t wonder. How did he react?

Me: thanks mate -_- well, depends on how you take it :D

Liam: don’t smiley face me! What did he do?

Me: :o well, he kind of yelled at the top of his lungs for about 10 minutes.

Liam: WHAT! You think someone heard him?

I thought about that for a minute.

Me: hope not :D

Liam: stop with the smileys! You untied him right?

Me: yeah of course I did :D

Liam: you didn’t…

Me: Not yet but I’ll do it soon, pinky promise <3

Liam: no, you’re doing it NOW!...a heart…seriously Styles?

I chuckled.

Me: I just love you man, don’t judge me!

Liam: Harry! Just go and untie the poor lad.

I sighted and didn’t reply. maybe he was right, I should go and untie him before he cuts his wrists open. Don’t want to have a dead body in my basement. Try to explain that to your mum! Speaking of my mum, she didn’t came home last night. She texted me saying she was at her friend’s house though. She’ll be home in the evening, if Louis still yells like that when she gets home, I’m screwed. I walked downstairs taking a deep breath before I walked in the basement. Louis groaned but didn’t move a muscle from the mattress he was laying on. I stepped forwards and tried to untie his hands when I noticed the rope was covered with blood. ‘what the fuck?’ I snapped and rushed towards a shelf to get myself a knife because I couldn’t get the rope off. While I was cutting I shook Louis’ shoulder, trying to wake him up. ‘hmm…’ he just mumbled. ‘Louis! Are you nuts? What the fuck were you doing?’ I snapped at him but he didn’t respond. I smiled in relief when the rope felt down on the ground and Louis was released.

I scooped him up and carried him carefully upstairs to my bedroom. I laid him down and started to examine his wrists. ‘god, Lou.’ I whined when I saw the cuts and scratches. I sighted and walked towards my bathroom to get my first aid kit. I cleaned the cuts and wrapped a bandage around it. Louis sighted and turned around in my bed so he laid on his side. I was to wrapped up in the moment, I jumped a few meters up when my phone buzzed.

Nini! (Niall): hi mate, I hate you…

Okay, random?

Me: what did I do now?

I waited impatiently for a reply.

Nini!: you’re not at school. Good reason to hate you ;)

I rolled my eyes when I was reading the text.

Me: I wish I was at school. This is no fun :(

I sighted when Louis started to move. He opened his eyes and looked at me in fear. I frowned. ‘I wont hurt you, you do know that right?’ he didn’t answer, he just looked away. ‘please.’ He suddenly said. His voice sounded weak, soft, lost…broken? I looked at him in sympathy. I sat down next to him and he looked me straight in the eyes. ‘I’m sorry Lou. I wish I could but I hate to see you get hurt.’ I said truthfully. ‘you’re joking right?’ I shook my head. ‘are you serious?’ ‘yeah, if I’m not joking I’m indeed serious.’ He rolled his eyes. ‘may I remind you that you were beating me up every single day?’ I looked at my hands, they were really interesting all of sudden. ‘yeah, sorry about that.’ He just huffed. ‘a sorry makes everything good doesn’t it?’ he laid back on his back and stared at the ceiling.

‘just let me go, I need to go!’ his voice wasn’t so soft anymore, he sounded panicked. I sat up and quickly rushed towards the door when Louis sat up. I locked the door and stared at Louis. ‘why do you need to go?’ “you don’t understand! He will kill me! He will kill you! For fuck’s sake he will kill Ben!’ suddenly he started to cry. He sunk down on his knees and buried his head in his hands. Sobs escaped his mouth when he started to mumble things I didn’t understood. ‘who’s Ben?’ I asked. He didn’t answer though. ‘l-let me at least do my job. I need the money Harry.’ “what?” he sighted and stood up, he dried his still falling tears on his sleeve. It didn’t help much though. ‘please, just please.  Let me still give him the money, maybe he wont hurt Ben.’ Louis begged me.

I didn’t knew what to respond. I didn’t even knew what his job was. so I just nodded. He jumped up and gave me a thankful nod before he stepped forwards so he was just inches away from me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. I could feel his hot, minty breath against my neck and suddenly his lips were pressed on my cheek. a soft, gentle pair of lips against my now red cheeks. ‘thank you Harry.’ He smiled and I just nodded. ‘so…when do you need to go?’ “when do you want me to go?” I frowned. ‘well, I can pick my own hours…’ I nodded, sounds like a nice job. “well, maybe you can go now? After you ate?’” he nodded and smiled at me I just smiled back.

When Louis was done with the breakfast I made for him he started to get ready. ‘I’m gonna bring you though. I will pick you up at…’ “six.” ‘right, I will pick you up at six.’ He nodded and we both walked to my car. I started to car and drove to the address Louis gave me earlier. We arrived at big house. I counted 16 windows. ‘you work here?’ I asked. “yeah, I’ll see you in a few.” Before he could get out I grabbed his hands. ‘don’t even think about running away okay? We’re only doing this to help you. Please, don’t run. We will find you again and it will just start all over again.’ He just nodded and I let him go. he stumbled out of the car and walked into the building. It looked more like a small flat to be honest. I made my way back home.

When I entered the kitchen my phone buzzed.

Liam: hello.

What a sweet, meaningful text.

Me: well hello to you too mister. :)

I knew he hated the smileys so that’s why I always made sure to send them as much as I could.

Liam: how’s Louis?

I sighted.

Me: and again, I’m great. :D

Liam: Sorry, please answer.

So serious.

Me: he’s great too. He did asked me for a favor and I kind of let him do it.

Liam: what kind of favor?

Me: he just asked me to let him go to his job, no big deal :)

It took Liam a few moments to answer.

Liam: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW? HARRY! YOU DO KNOW WHAT LOUIS’ WORK IS RIGHT?

I started to think. What was Louis’ job? And suddenly I remembered Zayn’s party. He “hired” Louis that night. ‘oh for fuck’s sake Harry! How can you be so fucking dumb?’ I yelled angrily.  My phone buzzed again and I was kind of scared to open the text but I did it anyways.

Liam: never…NEVER let him go to work again Harry! Understood.

Me: I’m sorry, I totally forgot. Please tell me what to do! Should I get him back?

Liam: why did he wanted to go? did he tell you?

Me: he said he needed the money to protect a certain Ben? Don’t know the guy though.

Liam: then just let him. only for today though.

Me: okay, I’m really sorry. Thank you Li.

Liam: sure, are you alone tonight?

I was about the reply when suddenly my phone buzzed again. I opened the text from my mum.

Mummy <3: dear, I’m really sorry but do you mind if I won’t be back tonight? I don’t know when I will be but if you mind I will get back? Xx

I smiled and replied a quick answer.

Me: no prob mum! Take your time xx Love you

She answered but I ignored it and just replied to Liam.

Me: yeah, I’m home alone :)

Liam: can we come over?

Me: sure! We could do a boys night :D xx

Liam: whatever…please no x. a smiley is already enough Styles :)

I smiled when I saw the smiley at the end of the text. My smile flattered soon when I started to think about Louis. He was now probably busy fucking a random guy! Okay, they will be busy fucking him. I groaned and tried to shake the thought of Louis laying naked on a bed, moaning and panting, covered in sweat and cum, out of my head. Which didn’t really work and soon I was imagining Louis laying naked on my bed moaning My name…

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.2M 84.5K 32
Harry's perfect. He has the best girlfriend you can have, the looks, and the popularity. He's confident, except when it comes to one thing. Louis Tom...
88.2K 3.9K 16
You can do this! You are Louis Fucking Tomlinson for fuck sake. Louis eyes were closed. He was trying to concentrate on the task before him. Task...
659K 34.4K 82
stranger: Hi :-) Louis: who the fuck is this? Louis: and nobody does this :-) put the nose away you weirdo Or where Harry is a teacher and in love w...
72.2K 4.2K 15
It was Louis's first day at a new job. He didn't know what he had been thinking when he applied for a job at a mental institution. Crazy people scare...