Jumbled Heartaches* WWE Fanfic

By Ilove1D1237

Nikki Bella's obsession to be perfect is so strong she puts her own health at risk. She deals with lots of in... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Epilougue
AUTHORS NOTE

Part 43

1.1K 42 8
By Ilove1D1237

Seth's point of view;

"Where's Nikki?" I ask as Brie walks down the stairs. "Nikki's coming down. She's not very excited about the party because she doesn't want one."

"But why not?" I ask as I hear footsteps. "Same reason you didn't want one." Nikki says rolling her eyes.

She's wearing a lovely white dress that hugs every inch of her body perfectly. "Ugh come on Nicole cheer up. Our friends will be over." Brie says as she walks away.

"What're you looking at?" Nikki asks. "What made me love thee? Let that persuade thee there's something extraordinary in thee. I cannot but love thee. None but thee. And thou deserve it."

"Shakespeare?" She asks with a grin. I nod my head smiling as she comes down the last step. "You look stunning."

"Thank you." She says as her cheeks turn pink. I'm too busy looking at her that I don't hear Kathy walk to us.

"Nikki! I love that dress on you." Nikki steps away from me as she smiles at her mom. "Thanks mom. You look great."

"I tried. Some of your friends are here!" She says excitedly. "Oh would you love at you, Seth. You look handsome."

"Thank you, Kathy." I answer as she grins. "I'm so happy you two are getting along better. It's wonderful to see my kids bond."

When she says he word my kids my smile disappears. Nikki looks at me and she has the same uncomfortable look on her face. The fact that she said that makes me nauseous.

Am I wrong for loving my step sister? Probably. Am I wrong for desiring to kiss her soft lips? Probably. Am I going to continue to love her no matter what? Probably.

"Happy birthday Nikki!" Renee says running to hug her. She's got a present on her hand and hands it to her. "You shouldn't have." Nikki says quietly.

"It was no problem. I hope you like it! Brie loved her present." Renee says. "I'm sure I will." Nikki replies staring at the purple glittery bag. "Open it open it." Renee says with a grin.

Nikki slowly opens the bag and takes out a red folded fabric. She extends it and it's a dress. A skin tight dress.

"It looks too small." Nikki says as her ears get red. "It's not. It looks small but it stretches. It'll fit you." Renee says with a smile.

Nikki forces herself to smile and nods, "Thank you." She puts the dress back on the bag. "Come on Nikki. Nattie and Paige are here too." Kathy says pulling Nikki away.

"Hey Seth." Renee says as I watch Nikki walk away with Kathy. "Hey. How are you?" She smiles shrugging, "Good I suppose. How are you? I'm very sorry about your knee injury."

I look down at my knee, "I'm good. I'm trying to recover. And thank you. Brie told me you went to see me at the hospital but I was sleeping."

"Yeah. I just wanted to check up on you." She says. "Renee..." my voice trails off because I don't know what to say. I don't know what to tell her.

"You don't have to say anything. I'm working on it." I nod my head. She's working on forgetting about me. And she should. She needs to find someone who likes her.

<<••>>

The dinner table is beyond packed with food. There's about everything here. Nikki's and Brie's closest friends are here.

"Okay well we should get started." Kathy says as she grabs her cup of wine. Suddenly the bell rings. "Ooh! Must be another of your friends." She says looking at Nikki and Brie.

Kathy rushes to the door. We hear some talking and then she walks in the dinning room. "Nikki. Someone is here to see you."

As soon as she says this John walks in. He's wearing a fancy suit and has two presents with him. "Hello everyone. I just came to say happy birthday."

He gives Brie a present and hugs her. Dean looks at me and I look at Nikki. She's quiet and sitting down. "And this is for the most beautiful woman in the world. Happy birthday."

He hands a box to Nikki. She hesitates at first but takes it. "Thank you." She mumbles quietly. "Open it and see if you like it."

Everyone at the table looks at Nikki. She opens the box and there's gasps. It's a necklace. Not just any necklace. It's a very, very, expensive necklace and you can tell.

"I can't accept this." She says. "Nikki. Don't be rude." Kathy mumbles. "Please do." John says. Nikki doesn't say anything and just closes the box. "Would you like to stay for dinner?" Kathy asks.

Nikki's eyes widen as she gives Kathy a look. "I'd love too." John says. Kathy moves chairs so John sits beside Nikki.

I feel my chest begin to tighten as I try to calm down. Kathy hands John a cup with wine. "I'll like to say some words first." Kathy begins.

"Well first of all. I'm very proud of what my twins have accomplished. You guys make me so proud. I'm thankful to have you with me. I'm thankful to spend this special day with you two. I love you very much." Her eyes start getting watery and my dad pats her back.

"I'll like to say some words too." My dad says. "I know you two are not my daughters but I've watched you grow to the beautiful women you are today. I might not be your biological father but I love you as if I was."

Brie is smiling like crazy but Nikki doesn't look to ecstatic. "Would you like to say some words?" My das asks.

"Yeah." I say as all the attention goes to me. "I just want to say I'm thankful to have you two in my life. Brie you're very sweet and caring to me. You're always very encouraging and never fail to make me feel better. Nikki you're... you're different. But I like different. We didn't get along at all but we've learned to get close to each other. I love you."

Nikki starts getting nervous and I can tell because I looked at her when I said it. "We love you too Seth!" Brie says with a grin. I smile at Nikki as I take a sip of wine.

<<••>>

"Is he ever going to leave?" I ask Dean. John is still here which bothers me completely. We got done eating supper and he hasn't left.

I don't even understand why Kathy invited him to stay. "I don't think so." Dean replies drinking out of his cup.

"Can you do me a favor?" I ask and Dean smiles, "Sure as long as it's not money." I pull him closer to me so no one will hear.

"Can you distract John? I need to talk to Nikki privately." Dean smirks, "Are you going to give her the birthday present?"

"I actually am." I say and Dean grins, "Ooh naughty." He says with a low chuckle. "It's not what you think you pervert."

"Okay sure. I'll distract Cena while you give it to her." He says with a wink. I roll my eyes and he laughs, "The present I mean."

I'm nervously waiting for Nikki to step away from John. When she does Dean immediately goes to distract him.

I follow Nikki down a hall. I see that she goes to the bathroom. I'm about to knock on the door and tell her to meet me outside when I hear something.

It sounds like she's throwing up. I don't knock anymore. Instead I walk outside and pull out my phone to text her. "Can you meet me outside pls? By the cars."

It feels like I've been waiting forever and just when I'm about to go back in I hear something. I see Nikki's shadow walking to me. And I know it's her shadow because I'd never mistake it.

"Hey Nicole. How're you feeling? Are you okay?" I ask remembering how I heard her throw up. "I'm fine. Why'd you wanted me to meet you out here?"

"I needed to give you this." I pull out a small box and hand it to her. She looks at the box and then opens it. "I know it's not as pretty and expensive as the one John gave you. But I thought you'd like it."

She looks at it smiling. "I love it. Thank you." She says with a grin. "Can you help me put it on?"

"Really?" I ask with astonishment. I didn't think she'd wear it because she's not wearing Cenas. "Really."

She gently pulls her hair to the side and I put it around her neck. Even though it's kind of dark I can still see the scratches on her neck.

There's some scars. And some that look recent. I want to ask her if she'd done it again but I don't want her to get mad.

When I'm done putting it on she lets go of her beautiful soft hair. "I really like it. Thanks." She gives me a quick kiss and then walks away.

"Come on. You don't want them to notice where missing right?"

I touch my lips because once again I'm in love. "Right."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 305 24
Seth:Here I am looking for you everywhere and every single place and you're in his room? Why would you do this? Tears start to fall from his eyes. N...
9.2K 394 20
"...I hate that I want you. But you want her, you need her...and I'll never be her..." Dean Ambrose & Paige Story.
214K 6.2K 52
Nikki Bella is a popular WWE diva, she dates John Cena. She's famous, has money and she should be happy. But she's not. Nikki has secrets .. Secrets...
16.6K 466 22
He made me laugh even when I didn't want to smile. Date published:17 April 2017 -Chenally22