Secret Admirer [min yg]

By daralolli

In which a girl has a big crush on the basketball player, min yoongi but she has a secret admirer who has bee... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
new book
2.8
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
-
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
Q&A
4.5
4.6
Tag
4.7 [ end ]
alternate ending
-
BOOK 2
-
jungkook

2.9

85.4K 4.2K 7.1K
By daralolli

oh.

it was really crazy of me to think that he might like me back.

The class is filled with gossips already.

"Let's skip school today!" Taehyung cheerfully smiles at me, holding my wrist.

"No" I reply quickly, "Let's just stay here"

"Bu—"

"Oh, there goes the bell!" I smile at him, "I should go to class"

He lets go of my hand and I show him another smile once more before I leave the classroom. Hoseok happily screams my name and waves aggressively once I enter my class and head to my seat.

"Hello ~" he grins, still waving at me furiously.

"Hello"

He pouts and puts down his excited hand.

"What's with your voice? Aren't you happy to meet me again? Didn't you miss me?"

"I am. I am" I nod sarcastically and push his ugly face away from me.

[ he's beautiful I know ]

"Welcome back!" a loud voice echoes the room as our homeroom teacher –Ms. Kim walks in.

"Did you all enjoy your holiday?"

Just like expected, some answer yes while some shake their heads.

"Hmm" she nods, "Is the new student here already?" she asks, scanning around and I also notice that she is standing on her toes because well, she is short and can't see the whole classroom without tip-toeing.

Everyone starts looking at each other, questioning.

New student?

"He should be here by---"

She gasps and all of us turn to look at the person who just opened the door way too loud.

"Is this Ms.Kim's classroom?" he asks, panting heavily.

His Korean is funny lol

"Who that who that who that" Hoseok keeps nudging me annoyingly.

"Can you please shut the fuck up?" I glare at him and again, push his face away for the second time this morning.

"Yes it is. You must be the new boy!" Ms.Kim smiles and tells him to come in.

"Sorry, I was late. I went into the wrong classrooms" he apologizes.

He must be a good student.

"Oh, it's okay! Introduce yourself to the class!" she smiles again – just, stop smiling already, miss. Your true self will appear tomorrow anyways. Stop pretending to be nice.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul"

. . .

I stare at him blankly. I'm sure the whole class has the same expression as me.

Who the fuck has such a long name?

"Ten chitt—what?" the teacher asks again.

"Uh" he pauses, "You can just call me Ten" he smiles and wow, isn't he attractive

"Tell us more!" one of the girls at the back urges.

"Um, I'm Thai and I'm 16"

Okay, nice and short.

"Ok. You can sit anywhere you like" Ms.Kim gestures to the seats and everyone looks around just to see that the two empty seats are behind Hoseok and I.

"Heyyo ~ " Hoseok smiles, waving again.

Why is this guy always so happy?

"Hi" Ten smiles and sits down behind Hoseok.

Oh fuck, he looks more attractive closer.

[ so baby pull me closer in the backseat of your rover that I know you cant afford, bite that tattoo on your shoulder DOES ANYONE LISTEN TO CHAINSMOKERS ]

"My name's Hoseok! Jung Hoseok! And here is .." he trails off pointing at me.

"Park Ina" I smile.

Ten nods, smiling. Hoseok and I glance at each other before nodding at Ten too.

This is too awkward.

--

"Did you cry?" Jaein asks once she sees me.

"What?"

"I heard he's dating"

"Oh, yeah" I nod, "But I don't fucking care"

"Do you know you are such a bad liar?" she says, staring at me with her usual bitch face.

"Fuck off" I laugh and walk away from her with my lunch tray.

"Where are you going? Won't you sit with us?"

I just raise my hand up and wave it, indicating a no.

I walk to the back and sigh happily when I see that all the tables are empty. I place down my tray and take a seat, gazing at the empty football field.

"Are they really dating?" I ask myself quietly, sighing.

"I really love to hope for the impossible" I bitterly laugh and face the front but almost fall off my chair.

"Sorry" he smiles, "Can I sit here?"

"G-go on" I nod, looking away.

"So, why did you move here? I mean, we have like only 5 months before the exams" I ask after a while.

"Only 5 months? That's pretty far"

"No, it's not! You have to catch up all those lessons taught from the previous 6 months and also, the lessons from last year! How are you going to do all that in these 5 months?"

He replies nothing and blinks rapidly.

"Ah, nevermind" I say, "Enjoy highschool! This is the last year anyways"

"But, do I really have to learn all those in these 5 months?"

"Yeah but don't worry! I have to learn all the lessons from last year too since I only started attending this year"

"That's a relief" he grins, "At least, I'm not alone"

"Oh, Ina!"

Just my luck. Just my luck.

"Hey, Nayeon"

"Why aren't you sitting with the others?"

"Because I don't want to"

And I purposely came here so that I wouldn't have to see you and Yoongi together but guess what? I'm pretty unlucky huh.

Nayeon notices Ten and starts talking to him and I let myself steal a glance at Yoongi.

He looks like a god though he is just eating. 

I look away, sighing for the umpteenth time today. Just forget about him.

It's simple. All I have to do is – stop looking at him, stop thinking about him, stop talking about him.

Just three things.

Okay, since I'm going to forget him, let's just look at his beautiful face for the last time.

I slowly turn around and look at him just to see him that he's staring at me.

[ lmao jk ]

-

so I want to publish a new book which is about my crush and I. everything's a true story and I'm going to write everything which really did occurred because everything is too complicated now like, idk what the fck is wrong with him and I cant understand him. -.- I want to publish that book and like ask your opinions on him and all but idk should I :/ comment down your opinions! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 14.7K 27
" I will chase after you Y/N. I will never lose you again" Jungkook was really determine to get Y/N attention. Jungkook was nothing without Y/N by hi...
849K 35.3K 75
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7K 117 9
"Breaking up is not an option Taki-san":- Yuma