Fell In Mystic Falls | TVD [1]

Od niailz

[COMPLETE] Edited as of: 3rd August 2021 ❝I've made many mistakes in my life but this will never be one of t... Více

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
Epilogue
Sequel
100K READS

057

12.6K 253 65
Od niailz

Finale | This Isn't Goodbye

I created the manip at the top so you can see how
Cassie and Klaus feel when they see each other.

If you listen to music while reading, I recommend
This Town by Niall Horan, the lyrics fit this chapter perfectly.

▂▂▂▂

I scrolled through my phone looking for Elena's number. I walked down the two steps and into the living room. I glanced up to see Stefan drinking from a bottle of bourbon. Music was blasting loudly out of the speakers.

"Cassie! Help me celebrate my seventeenth high school graduation." He said, holding the bottle up.

"Seventeen years of graduating, congratulations on being the oldest senior to exist." I said as I turned the music down, "I can't party, I'm meeting Elena for lunch."

"Hey, you remember Lexi, right?" He said. Before I could respond, I was suddenly pinned against the wall at vamp speed.

I groaned and laughed, "Dramatic entrance much?"

"Well, you always were quite the drama Queen." Lexi smirked before letting go of me.

"So, you're still here. So are Jeremy and Alaric. Which means the veil is still down and something went wrong." I sighed. I walked over to Stefan and took the bottle out of his hand.

"Hey, hey, if you're not partying, you don't get any alcohol." Stefan slurred, taking the bottle back.

"I think you're drunk enough." I said. I took the bottle from his hand again, "I'm taking this for Alaric."

"Sorry, mom." He joked.

I turned to Lexi, "Second time back as a ghost. What other unfinished business do you still have?"

She walked behind Stefan and put her hands on his shoulders, "Stuff with this one."

"Well, good luck with that. I'll see you later." I started walking away and then turned back to them, "Unless the veil gets put back up then, it was nice to see you again, Lexi."

She smiled, "You too, Fell."

▂▂▂▂

I shoved the big, greasy burger into my mouth. I chewed on it, enjoying the taste. I hadn't really eaten food much, I usually just had bloodbags or alcohol. Alaric, Jeremy, Elena and I were sat in the cemetery eating lunch together.

"Mm. Oh, my god." Alaric moaned, a mouth stuffed with food. I chuckled.

"Mm." Jeremy made the same noise.

Elena laughed, "No grease on the Other Side, huh?"

"You have no idea how much I've missed this." Alaric held up a bottle of bourbon, "And this."

Elena took the bottle making Alaric shake his head, "No, hey. Hey." Elena ignored him and took a swig.

"She just got her humanity back. Let her live a little." Jeremy said. He reached for the bottle but Elena pulled it away, I chucked.

"Hey, you wish." Elena said.

"I'm dead. What are they gonna do, throw me in juvie?" Jeremy joked.

"Well, at least you'd have a place to live." I mocked, eating some fries.

Elena laughed and started throwing food at us, "You all suck."

"Now there it is, that smile. I wasn't sure we were gonna see that again." Alaric smiled at Elena.

"I did some pretty terrible things." She said, taking a deep breath.

"Hey, no. No tears. If Caroline was right, we only have until tonight. We need a no-crying rule." Jeremy replied.

"But the crying's good. It means that I'm finally feeling something, and right now I -- I feel happy." She smiled at us all. We all returned the smile.

I wished they didn't have to leave.

Elena's phone started ringing. She took it out her pocket and glanced over the screen, "It's the Grill, it must be Matt." She answered it, "Hey, you went AWOL this morning, what happened?"

"Hello, Elena. It's your dead friend, Connor. You remember me?" The voice said on the other end. My head shot up and I exchanged looks with Alaric and Jeremy.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"We want Silas, and we want the cure." Connor demanded.

"I don't know where they are, so I guess I can't help you." Elena replied.

"Huh. Well, you know who's gonna need some help? Grandma and Grandpa Jones, in town for the big high school graduation, along with Auntie Sue and Uncle Mark..."

Alaric stood up and motioned to Elena that he was going to do something about this. I stood up and followed him, "Hey, do you need a hand?"

"This guy is tricky. I'm already dead so he can't hurt me. You just make sure Elena stays safe." He replied. I nodded and walked back to Elena and Jeremy.

"Please, don't hurt anyone." Elena begged, "I'll find Silas and I'll get the cure."

"Good. Get it done." Connor replied. Elena put the phone down and looked up over to me, completely worried.

"Don't worry, Alaric will sort him out. Lets get you both back to the boarding house, okay?" I said. They nodded in response.

▂▂▂▂

I was leaning against the doorframe, staring at the body on the living room floor. His name was Vaughn and apparently he was a dead vampire hunter everyone met in their search for the cure.

He was the one who had captured Damon and now he'd joined alliances with Connor. He also shot Damon in the neck, which brings me back to him being dead on the floor.

"So, the veil's down until tonight, he dies and goes to the Other Side, and then comes back here? How long does that take?" I asked Lexi. Stefan handed me a glass of blood that I downed.

"I have no idea." She replied, also taking a glass from Stefan.

"What, they don't give you a rulebook over there?" Stefan asked.

Lexi laughed, "You know, you two are missing your chance to weigh in on the Great Elena Gilbert Cure Debate."

Damon, Elena and Jeremy were upstairs. Damon was trying to get Elena to have the cure but she didn't want it.

"What am I supposed to do, tell her it's her choice? Because that worked out so well. You know, it's funny, those two are in there arguing about how to protect the world, and they have yet to address their biggest issue."

"Enlighten me." Lexi said, sitting down near Stefan.

"The sire bonds gone. Elena's emotions are back. She finally knows exactly how she feels." Stefan replied.

I sat on the arm of the chair where Stefan was sat, "And what if whatever she feels is for you?"

Stefan looked up at me, "She's the love of my life. I'd go back to her in a heartbeat. But, if that's not how she feels, then maybe that's exactly what I need to hear to get my ass out the door. Maybe I will move to Australia. I can live in a yurt."

I laughed, "A yurt? You?"

Stefan nodded, "A yurt."

Lexi clinked her glass with Stefan's, "Cheers to that."

▂▂▂▂

I made my way towards Damon's room, where the pair had been for so long arguing about the cure. I walked into the room to see Damon's neck all blistery and not in the best state.

"Damon, why isn't this healed?" Elena asked him.

"Because the bullet was laced with werewolf venom, okay? The hunters are dicks." He replied.

"We need Klaus. We need his blood." Elena worried.

"Klaus would rather see me die." He frowned, "Plus, Klaus is a thousand miles away sipping Hurricanes on Bourbon Street."

Elena raised her voice, "That wound will kill you!"

"I can get Klaus here." I told them, entering the room. They turned to me, "I mean, I can try."

"Please, Cassie." Elena begged.

"Of course, it's just... he's hours away." I replied, staring at the wound. Elena's eyes saddened and I sighed, "I'll call him."

I left the room and pulled my phone from my pocket. I walked into my room calling Klaus immediately. I pressed the phone against my ear, listening to it ring. It went to voicemail. I groaned and tried again but it did the same thing so I left a message.

"Klaus, I know you're probably too busy drinking cocktails... or bartenders, but you need to get back to Mystic Falls. Please, it's urgent." I ended the call and made my way downstairs to join everyone.

"It was one bullet, and it was only laced. We still have a little bit of time. I will go to New Orleans myself and I will beg Klaus if I have to." Stefan said.

"No, what you're doing is going to graduation." I told him, walking into the room. I turned to Elena, "And so are you."

"No." She shook her head, "We need to get Klaus."

"I'll deal with that." I replied.

"Then it's settled. You're going to your graduation." Jeremy said, walking in the room with their caps and gowns.

"No, Jer, I never even sent in my college applications." Elena replied.

Jeremy shook his head, "I don't care. Mom and Dad would kill you if there wasn't a photo of you in your graduation getup."

"Jer, no. Not if you can't be there." Elena said.

"Lexi will keep me company. You're going." Jeremy replied.

Elena stood there for a long moment before taking her cap and gown, "Let's go graduate."

▂▂▂▂

I watched all of the students walking onto the football field in their matching red caps and gowns. I tapped my finger impatiently against my phone as it rang. I groaned when it went to voicemail again, "Klaus, now is not the time to decide that you are over me. I'm gonna call you every ten minutes until you get your arse here to save Damon's life."

I ended the call. I spotted Caroline, Matt, Elena, Stefan and Bonnie all standing in a huddled circle. They were all hugging and I smiled, walking towards them.

"I'm so proud of you guys." I stated. They all unhuddled and kind of formed a line. They all smiled at me. I laughed, "Hold on, let me get a picture of you guys."

I got the camera up on my phone, "Say 'We graduated'." I laughed as they all copied what I said and took a picture.

"Come join our group hug, Cassie." Caroline said, holding her arm out to the side.

"Ugh, I don't do group hugs." Stefan replied.

"Oh, get over yourself." I said to him. I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the huddle. They laughed and we all huddled together for a group hug.

▂▂▂▂

I sat in the bleachers along with the rest of the family and friends as the ceremony began. After everything these kids have been through, they still managed to graduate. I felt so proud. Even though this was like the hundredth time for Stefan.

The Mayor, also known as Bonnie's dad, was on stage, "Welcome parents, family, and friends. What a beautiful day for a graduation. Thank you for joining us today on this special day, as we celebrate our graduates. So let's get started. John Albrecht. David Bance. Sarah Beasley."

They all made their way onto the stage, "Um, not to play favorites, but I am especially proud of this next graduate, my lovely daughter: Bonnie Bennett."

Bonnie walked onto the stage and hugged her dad. I clapped and smiled as she walked off the stage. I looked down at my phone, still nothing.

The Mayor continued, "Savannah Davis. Matt Donovan. William Duncan. Caroline Forbes. Congratulations."

I clapped for them both.

"Matt Freeman. Elena Gilbert. Congratulations."

It was so nice to see Elena go on stage with a smile on her face. As she walked off the stage, I made my way down from the bleachers and towards them.

"Hey, have you heard from Klaus?" Elena asked as I approached her.

I shook my head and sighed, "Nothing."

"Stefan's on the phone to Alaric, Damon isn't looking good." She said.

"I'll try Klaus again." I told her. She nodded and I headed behind the bleachers.

I pulled my phone out and called Klaus once again. It rang and rang and then went to voicemail. I groaned and looked over to Stefan, shaking my head.

Suddenly there was a high pitched noise and I grabbed my head in pain. I groaned.

"Remember us, Cassie?" Someone said.

I glanced up to see the twelve witches I had killed. I screamed in agony. Then, out of nowhere, her head was taken clean off of her body. Her lifeless body dropped to the floor and the noise stopped.

I breathed heavily and stood up straight as the pain eased.

"There are plenty more of these to go around. Who's next? I can do this all day." I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned around to see Klaus smiling at me. A small gasp escaped my lips and I smiled wide. I knew I missed him but I didn't realise how much until I had seen his face. And how much I never wanted him to leave again.

▂▂▂▂

Alaric had brought Damon to the field, where Klaus healed him. Damon had got rid of that hunter but had saved the cure. They'd all gone back to the boarding house.

But I was leaning against the stage on the school field. It was dark now and everyone from the graduation had left. Klaus was standing infront of me. I couldn't help but feel butterflies when I looked at him.

"How'd you get here so fast?" I asked.

"I was already on my way." Klaus replied.

I raised an eyebrow, "You were?"

"Hm." He nodded, "I recieved a letter from Caroline about graduation."

I laughed, "Of course. What did she want? A mini fridge? A car?"

"I'm not sure but I opted for something she would like more than that. Tyler is now free to return to Mystic Falls." He said.

"Really?" I asked, staring at him in surprise, "This isn't a trick?"

"No. You were right, I wouldn't have killed him because then you would hate me forever. I couldn't live with that because all I have is forever. I won't be living in Mystic Falls any longer, so he can return."

I smiled, "Thank you, Klaus."

"Let's get out of here, before twelve angry hybrids decide to pick a fight." Klaus said.

He started to walk away, "Wait. There must be another reason you're here."

He turned around and looked at me for a long moment before he spoke, "I came to give you a one way ticket. I want to be with you in New Orleans. I want to show you the atmosphere that I love. You only remember the main details of the memories you got back. So, I want you to make new ones, with me. But I already know your answer. I just wanted to be able to see you one last time."

He started to walk away again but I ran and grabbed his hand. He faced me, "You got someone pregnant. You've been a terrible person, you've made all the wrong choices. You're a pain in the arse. But between the time I left you in New Orleans and before you came tonight, it felt like my heart had been ripped out and torn apart. You drive me insane but I know you care for me. And I care a hell of a lot for you."

Klaus stared at me with glistening eyes but slightly furrowed brows, like he was kind of surprised by what I had just said. Maybe he thought I didn't feel the same way about him because of everything he had done.

"Every single thing that has happened, always comes back to you, Klaus. I am allured to your darkness and I've had a lot of time to think about it. So, ask me."

"Ask you what?"

"Ask me what I want." I said.

"What do you want, Cassie?" He asked, never taking his eyes off me.

"I want that ticket to New Orleans." I replied.

He, once again, looked surprised, "What?"

"I want that ticket to New Orleans. I want to be with you. I want exactly what you said, to make new memories. And I don't care if it turns out to be a mistake because I now know what I want, Klaus. I want to be wherever you are."

He smiled and placed his hand gently on my cheek. I closed my eyes at his touch, feeling the warmth. I glanced up at him and moved closer. I smiled before leaning in and pressing my lips against those soft, deep pink lips.

It was a slow, sweet kiss, one filled with a lot of emotion. I pulled away and stared at him for a moment before smiling. He grinned, "Here you are, falling for the bad boy again."

"Oh, shut up." I chuckled, gently hitting his shoulder. I dug my hand in my pocket and took out my phone, "Looks like I have some goodbyes to say."

"Take as long as you need."

"I'll be there within a few days, its just gonna be hard leaving everyone." I said. He nodded and I called Stefan, "Hey, could you get literally everyone to the boarding house, it's important."

▂▂▂▂

I was standing at the top of the two steps near the front door. I looked around the living room, taking everything in one last time. I turned my attention to the spread out line of people infront of me: Damon, Stefan, Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, Matt, Alaric and Jeremy.

"So," I began, "This is going to be the most difficult speech ever but I'll try to make it quick because Bonnie has to put the veil up and I'll probably end up crying."

They all stared at me, not sure what I was going to say, "I'm moving to New Orleans, with Klaus. I want to stay here with all of you because you're my friends, my family but my heart knows where it belongs. And I know it's quite a long way but I'm always a phone call away. I want to thank you all for everything, for taking me into your homes and helping me through my darkest times. I couldn't ask for better people in my life."

I started crying. This was probably the most difficult thing I had ever done, "I hope you all get your happy endings because God knows you deserve them. And I hope I get mine. I love you all so much."

I walked down the steps and towards Stefan who was on the end. He looked at me, his eyes glistening with sadness, "You're leaving again, we only just got you back after sixty years."

"I'm sorry." I sobbed.

"Don't be." He hugged me tight, "All I want is for you to be happy."

I moved down the line to Damon, who instantly hugged me. I chuckled as tears rolled down my face. I leant up to his ear, "Don't screw up what you and Elena have because I know she can make you happy. Thank you for the past century, I will always love you, Damon."

"I'll try not to." He replied, "Stay safe, Cassie. I'm always here if you need me."

I pulled away and smiled. I walked to Elena, Alaric and Jeremy who I hugged all at the same time, "I love you all so much. Jeremy, you better look over your sister and take care of her."

He smiled, "I will."

"You too, Alaric. And Damon because who knows what stupid mistakes hes going to make."

"I can't believe you're actually leaving. I'm gonna miss you so much, Cassie. You've helped me so much through everything. Thank you." Elena said.

I smiled, "You're welcome."

Caroline suddenly hugged me tight. I laughed, "Caroline, you're squishing me."

She let go, "I'm sorry, I just can't believe you're going. And with Klaus of all people."

"Well, I have some news for you from Klaus." I told her.

"What is it?" She asked.

"He's allowing Tyler to return back to Mystic Falls for good." I replied. Her face went from shock to excitement in a second. I smiled at her and walked over to Matt and Bonnie.

"Bonnie, you are such a beautiful and strong witch. You are amazing and I want to thank you for helping us and keeping everyone in check. If Damon ever annoys you just give him one of them headaches." I laughed.

"I can hear you." Damon said.

"I know." I replied, glancing over my shoulder at him with a smug smirk before looking back to Bonnie. She was crying. I hugged her, "Hey, don't cry."

"Sorry, it's just hard." She replied.

I pulled away and turned to Matt, "You're the last human left, don't mess it up and live your life to the fullest, Donovan. Don't let these idiot vampires try to hurt you."

"You broke his neck." Alaric said.

I turned around, "Oi, I was helping Elena." I faced Matt, "I'll miss you, Matt."

"You too, Cassie." I smiled and hugged him.

I walked back to where I first began my little speech, "I will be back to visit, I promise. And you'll probably get annoyed with me and wish I had stayed in New Orleans."

I stood in silence, looking at them all. Each one of them had been the best friend I could ask for. That was all I ever wanted for over sixty years, the not be alone. Leaving was going to be difficult. I wiped my tears,

"This isn't goodbye, more of an 'I'll see you later.'"

▂▂▂▂

Author Note -

That is the end of Fell in Mystic Falls.
Thank you for following Cassie's journey. Its been a whirlwind.

However, this is NOT the end of Cassie. There is a sequel book called
Fell in New Orleans.

I've enjoyed writing this so much, I hope you've enjoyed reading it.
I love you all.
And I hope to see you in the next book.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

167K 4.2K 78
(rewriting) ˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐨𝐟-𝐚-𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞. ...
1.1M 27.8K 46
❝We choose our own path. Our actions, and our values, they define who we are.❞ If looks could kill, Lyssa and her twin sister, Elena Gilbert, would h...
83.9K 1.2K 67
*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in Mystic Falls and she has a past that eve...
113K 3K 24
[COMPLETE] Edited as of: 11th March 2019 ❝Sometimes the people we should fear the most, are the people closest to us. ❞ Third book in the Fell serie...