Eleanor Snape- Book 5, Part 2

Od elvissparrow

The last book in the Eleanor Snape Series. Follow Eleanor as she copes with the outcome of the Second Wizardi... Viac

Alive
Discussing My Well Being
Speaking Up
Being Diagnosed
My First Violent Outburst
Tearing a Family Appart
Strangers
I Find Humour
Mood Swings
Oh, Fuchs!
Planning to Move Forward
My New Normal
I Don't Like Questions
Remembering the Worst
Absolute Panic
Ivy Winters
Star Gazing
So Close...
The Most Beautiful Thing Anyone has Even Told Me
To Have a Mother
Gilderoy Can Make Even the Most Sophisticated Woman Act Like a School Girl
Cakes and Sparklers
Kind of Home
An Unexpected Visit
An Unexpected Relationship
Goodbye
Lucius Gets Angry
Separation Anxiety
A Day at the Apothecary
The Devil's Bird
Meeting the Mud-Lover
An Agreement
Evaluating
The Christmas Curse
Tightening Relationships
The Best Present I Could Ask For
I Can't Remember
Christmas on the Psychiatric Ward
Gifts and Giving
Covering Up
Snape: Scoundrel or Saint?
The Boy Who Lived
What?
A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words
Healer Green's Surprise
Healer Phillips
Getting Caught
Operation Crack the Yankee
Betrayal
The Worst (Or Best) Group Session Ever
A Promise to Healer Green
Late Night Ideas
I Am "Rewarded"
Gilderoy's Episode
We Kick Chase Out of The Group
"Excitement"
Bargaining
I Anger the Group
Lucius's Surprise
Talks of Father
Conflicted Feelings
Talks of the Wedding
Don't Forget to Write
Narcissa's Realization
Intervention
Our First Group Activity
Explaining What's Crooked
Wimping Out
I Really Hate the Press
Asking for Awkward Solutions
Beauty is a Lot of Work
In Sickness and In Health
The Orange Wedding
The Morning After Bliss
The First Fight
Consequences
Options
Healer Kasigawa
And Now There's Four
A Talk By the Lake
Not the Wanted Reaction
Ivy's Return
Fear Arises
Considering Names
Busting Watermelons
Sarah Beth Drops By
Panic and Pain
"Miracle"
Feelings of the Father
Sleep
Hysterics and Racing Thoughts
Going Back to the Psychiatric Ward
"Emotional Attachment"
A Realisation
I Can End It All
Help
The Suicide Ward
Emotional Changes
Sleep Troubles
An Absurd Idea
Our Second Group Activity
A Manic Episode
My First Attempt
Going Home Again
Narcissa and Lucius Consider My Happiness
The Train There
Albergo Stadio Nel Cielo
Navigating Italy
My Real Gondola Ride
Returning Home
Guilt
Our Third Group Activity
Chase's House
Pushing Myself Furthe
Admitting Mistakes
Epilogue
Author's Note
Fun Facts and Q&A
Author's Note Part 2
CONTEST INFORMATION: PLEASE READ
CONTEST WINNER
Brother's Malfoy

He Comes Back

766 13 0
Od elvissparrow

A week or so went by, and things only calmed down a little bit. Our Group Sessions were still devoted to tourturing Phillips; although, becaue of my nice talk with Healer Green, I was a little more hesitant. But, of course, it didn't stop me. It was too fun. At Therapy, I would jsut refuse to talk to him instead of yelling. Narcissa continued to stay with me, and I didn't see much of Lucius. Narcissa said it was becaue he wanted me to mello out before he came to see me, and that he would come when ever I said that I wanted to see him. I wasn't sure when that was going to be. 

I was sitting on my bed one morning when there was a knock on the door. I wasn't sure who it could be, because no one ever came to see me. Narcissa was already there, Draco or Lucius would have Apparated or Flooed, plus they would have been at work. And Gilderoy would have just walked in, had it been him. I looked at Narcissa, but she seeemed just as surprised as I was. She curiously opened the door as I watched from my bed. 

"Goodmorning, Mrs. Malfoy." Sarah Beth grinned. She was dressed in sleek, pink dress robes, and had a big, pink bow on her head like she would wear when we were in school. she was holding a pink brief case. "If Elle ready?"

"Am I ready for what? I got off of the bed and went to the door myself. She looked my pajamas up and down, frowning a bit.

"The Hearing. Why aren't you dressed?"

"That was today?!" I exclaimed. I had completly forgotten about the Hearing! I was a terrible person; I had fotten about clearing Uncle Severus's name! How could I have been so stupid to forget that!

"Elle?" Sarah Beth asked. I opened my eyes, only to find that my hands were over my face. I took them off, and found myself on the ground. Sarh Beth was bend down on one side of me, and Narcissa on the other ."It's okay. I can go myself. It's okay..." She wrapped her arms around me. I pushed her away and cried into Narcissa.

"No!" i sovved. "I have to go! I have to! For Uncle Severus!"

"Shh... Love, calm down. You're Uncle would want you here, recovering. It's okay..."

"No!"

"Ellie. It's okay. I can go by myself." Sarah Beth responded. I frantically shook my head.

"No! I-I have to go! 

"Elle, you're not well enought to go." Narcissa reasoned. "You need to listen to me; Calm down and let Sarah Beth go. She knows what she is doing. She can take care of it, okay? Shhh..." She rubbed circles on my back until my crying stopped. I wrapped my arms around her. Sarah Beth checked the clock on the wall behind us.

"I'm sorry, guys, but I have to go. It wiill all work out, Ellie. I promise. I'm going to try my hardest to go Skeeter." Sarah Beth grinned. Her smile was so big and contagious, that I couldn't help giving her a weak smile back. "Don't worry. I'll fix it."

"Thank you..." I shakily replied, then gently hugged hekr.

........................................................................................................

The day went on, and I was filled with a nerviousness that I simply couldn't get rid of. I was so anxious that it took me thirty minutes of just laying in the bed until I fell asleep, even with the help of my Combinations. 

When I began to wake up, I heard Narcissa talking to someone. I opened my eyes and sat up to see Draco, talking to his mother. I rubbed my eyes, as he made aface that showed that he was more than uncomfortable. 

"I'lll go home now..." He started, and turned torwards the door, but i threw back the covers and stood up. I wasn't sure why, but I didn't want him to leave. 

"No!" I exclaimed. He stopped in his tracks.

"Um... What?" He asked, extremily suprised. 

"Will you stay here, Draco?" I questioned. He looked at me for a moment, before nodding.

"Are you sure, Elle?" Narcissa asked me, walking inbetween us. I nodded.

"Yeah. I..." I missed him, I wanted to say. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. So, instead, I left the statement unfinished.

Draco sat down on the edge of the bed, and I sat down beside him. Narcissa causiosly eyed us. 

"So..." Draco cleared his throat, looking around. 

"So..." I said back. The air was extremily awkward. 

"Would you like a snack, Elle?" Narcissa asked me. I quickly lookeda way from Draco and looked at his mother.

"No..." I quietly said. 

"I think you need to. You only picked at your lunch."

"Hm..."

"Please?" She nicely asked. I sighed.

"I guess."

"Would you like some peanut butter crackers and some juice?" She asked me. I shook my head yes. "Alrighty. I will be right back. Will the two of you be okay?"

"Yeah, we'll be fine, Mum." Draco waved his mother off. Once she was out of the room, things seemed ten times less awkward. Even so, we still sat in silence for a coule moments until one of us spoke. "So, how are things?"

"Eh..." I shrugged. "I just want to go home." I crossed my arms and looked down. 

"I'm sure you do."

"And I'm missing the Hearing against Skeeter."

"About the book?"

"Yeah."

"Dad's there right now." Draco informed. This came as a shock to me; I didn't know that Lucius was doing anything about it.

"Really?"

"Yeah." He smiled, and looked at me with his head tilted. "Hey, Elle? Can I touch you?" He gently asked. I nodded, and he put an arm arouhd my shoulders. I let him, and melted into his form. After monthes of not having his touch near me, it felt nice. I mssed it.

In that moment, all the emotions that had built up to the kiss we shared came back. In an instant, I was possibley back in love with Draco Malfoy for the third time in my life. I wasn't sure why he had that effect on me, but it was defianlly there.  

A blush crawled up my neck. 

"I've missed you..." I finally said. He paused a moment.

"You too." He admitted. I looked up at him to see a blush on his face as well. We fell into another silence.

"Draco...?"

"Huh?" He sat up a little, stiffening.

"Will you please not leave again? Even if Lucius tells you to?"

"Elle, I left because you wanted me to?"

"No I didn't."

"You said you didn't want to see me again."

"Ughh." I teared up, pressing my face into him.

"what is it?"

"I didn't mean it. It's this stupid Bipolar Disorder..." I tried to hold back tears. 

"I wish I could say I understand, but I don't."

"You don't want to understand. It's terrible. It's like.. I know I'm making a scene, and I know it's stupid to get upset over some things I get upset over, but I can't control it. I know it's happening, but Ican' control it..." I finally began crying. He tensed up.

"Can I put my other arm around you."

"Uh-huh..." I barley got out. he shifted, and put both of his arms around me. I let him, and it felt good. I could feel his breath hitting my neck...

"Elle?" Narcissa, who had gotten to the doorway with out our noticing, questioned. Draco let go and I looked up. 

"Sorry, Mum..." DRaco started. Narcissa left her mouth open for a second, and then closed it back. 

"No, no... It's fine. I don't care." 

so she wasn't lying about not interfering...

She walked over and put the crackers and juice on my night stand. 

"Would you like to be alone?" She asked, surprising the both of us. Draco looked at me.

"Yes, please..." I asked, before I could really think. She nodded.

"Okay. I will be back in thirty minutes. I need to check on the dogs, anyway, since Draco is here. If you need me, I will be home. Be good." i could tell she was struggling to let go. "Draco... If-if she needs anything, find a Healer and Ask for Healer Fuchs, okay?"

"Alright?"

"And if Gilderoy comes, don't be alarmed."

"I won't be." Draco lazily replied.

"And make sure she doesn't get into any trouble. And-"

"Mum." Draco interupted. "We will be okay. Go home. Have a rest." 

"Well... Bye then." Narcissa nodded, then Disapparated.

Draco and I were alone.

"This is hard for her." Draco said the moment she was gone. I nodded.

"I know. This is hard for everyone. I'm just a problem."

"No, you're not. It's not your fault. You've been through a lot. You are doing good for all that you've been through."

"No I'm not." 

"Eleanor, you delt with me being a jerk to you, then me breaking up with you. You've had your father who was suppose to be dead train you. You became the youngest Death Eater. You trained the snatchers. You've had your father, your uncle, your best friend, and your love die. To still be getting up in the morning is amazing. I only lost Wyatt and  Vincent and-" He started to choke up. "And it's hard for me."

"It is hard..." I began crying again. He immediatly began holding me. 

"I know it is." We became silent for another few minutes. "I'm sorry for ignoring you. I know that's what you want, an appology."

"Yeah." Despite my tears, I chuckled. "Tht would be nice." 

"Welll, I said it. I'm sorry."

"And you're not leaving me agin."

"No I'm not."

"You have to promise." 

"I promise." He smiled. I bit my lip.

"Are you going to visit me now?"

"I'm going to try. Dad doesn't knnow that I am here. He thinks I'm at the Apothicary. I left it cloesd. He's goign to be mad when he finds out. Oh well..."

"Oh well..." I repeated. I wasn't gooing to say that he should obey Lucius, because Lucius was the one who took him away from me first. Now, I would take Draco away from Lucius. 

Instead, I just cuddled against him, and we shared my peanut butter crackers and cup of grape juice.

....................................................................................

Draco ended up staying with me late into the night. So late, in fact, that Narcissa went back home to have dinner with Lucius and let Draco stay with me (after leaving an emergency plan list for Draco incase something happened). Draco and I shared a bowl of soup, and I gave my bisuit to him. They always put one with my dinner, and I never ate it. 

He was just finishing the dessert when the door knocked, just like it had that morning. ONly, it sounded more defeated than it had earlier. I lokoed up at Draco, and he good up adn opened the door. Sure enough, Sarah Beth was standing there, but her smiel wasn't present. She slowly came in, her head hanging down. I frowned.

"so?" I asked. "What happened?" I leaner forward in anticipation. Sarah Beth shook her head no. She looked close to tears.

"I'm sorry, Elle. I'm so, so, sorry. They said your Uncle's name wasn't copyrighted. She can use it how ever she wants, factual or not..." She swollowed. "We lost." 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

48.1K 1.8K 56
Life for twins Jessica and Jackson has never been easy. Growing up, they have only mostly known abuse and neglect, and each other. One night they me...
2.4K 163 19
*COMPLETED* Nina Andrews, best friends with Dan from The Amity Affliction made the mistake of falling in love with the infamous Ahren Stringer... Eve...
2.3K 67 14
Logan Reese distance himself from everyone in life. Now it's two months later, and Dean rivers tell him too tutor Quinn, who he hasn't spoke to in tw...
39.4K 946 22
"I stopped sipping my tea and looked at him in a way of saying you have my full attention. "When you weren't there," He started "it was like the pod...