Strong(One Piece x Reader)[ED...

By Animefreak1145

The Pirates Era has ships sailing all over the world to chase and find the One Piece, as well as to become Pi... More

Prologue
The Straw Hat Crew
The Fistbump Duo
Smoke, Fire, and Sand
Naive?
The Straw Hats See You Later!
Master and Savior
Something is Coming
Dark Justice Returned
Bite
Of Ropes and Ships
Farewell Party
One Last Time
It's Been Awhile
Two Birds One You
Your Crew
Not a Captain
Common Grounds
Affection
It's Coming...
The Ruthless Admiral
Protect
Your Father
Found
Questions
Celestial Dragon
The Boy Named Kuro
Bites From Cats Hurt
Auctioning Yourself
Rayleigh and Your Father
It Has Come
What?!
The Value of Nakama
Silver Blood Captured
I'm sorry
It's Time
The Past: Dispatched
The Past: CP9
White and Silver
Arrival
This is Nothing
Meeting an Okama
Lovers...?!
Pain
This...is...NOTHING!
The Return
A Hopeful and Crazy Idiot
Hate and Disapproval
Roomate
Your Treasure
The Empress
Your Sentence
He's my friend...!
The Future Pirate King
Trust-The Best Thing in the World
Extra: Your Old Clothes and Your New Ones
The Ultimate Team
Secret
Blackbeard
The Comedic Duo
A Gentlemen?!
Comforting
An Idiotic but Likeable Clown
Success?
Naive...?
Halloween Event: Part 1
Halloween Event: Part 2
Hope
The Lizard
Blushing Like a Farm Girl
Let's Ride This Wave
Concern
Kiss
Battle of Marineford
First Battle
Crocodile VS Flamingo
Second Battle
Questions Unanswered
Dark
Memories
Warlord's Eyes
The Harsh Truth
It hurts
Never Smile At a Crocodile
With New Determination
Garp, The Man Who Cared
Sweet Victory
The Fistbump Duo Reunited
Keep Moving!
Protect
...no
Humiliating Defeat
Mask, Gone
The Bond of Silver and White
The End is Nearing
Slowly Fading
Buggy to the Rescue...?!
Naive
Nightmare
Scratches and Bites
The Mission
Your Savior
Forgiveness...?
The Man Like the Sun
A Dream
The Song of Hopes and Dreams
Silver Blood's Morals
Always
Back With a Bang!
The Call
Chaos
Scarred Promises
•Intermission•
New Nakama and New Adventures
Lost and Confused
A Mother's Love
The Possibility of Something
Find Yourself Before You Search

Suspected Worries

7.9K 264 335
By Animefreak1145

~Ship Towards Mission~

Lucci

Lucci knocked at the Director's door, Hattori giving a slight 'Coo~' as well for the idiotic Director to hear. It seems that he couldn't. Lucci narrowed his eyes as he heard yells in the room, from none other than Spandam. With a roll of his eyes, he entered the room and saw that the purple haired man was yelling into the MushiMushi while standing in front of his desk.

"How many times will you guys call?! (Y/N) is in a mission right now!" Spandam yelled, clenching the MushiMushi tightens as a vein wanted to pop out of his temple. Lucci stared and listened, interested in who was on the other line. Although...the Zoan user had his suspicions.

"As long as it takes! Why does it seem that each time that I call, she's in a mission?!" An elder voice answered back in agitation. "Are you working her dry?! And don't yell at a higher officer! You may be the Director of CP9, but I'm a Vice Admiral! Learn respect!"

Spandam clenched his teeth, but Lucci spotted the sweat going down the man's body as he tried to clear his throat. Only to cough loudly. Lucci gazed unimpressed.

"I-I w-w-well of course Vice Admiral Garp! I apologize for my rudeness!" Spandam gave a nervous laugh, Lucci rose an eyebrow at the famous man's name but continued to listen, "B-b-but it's true that Agent (Y/N) has been quite busy every time you c-call. Quite unfortunate actually."

"Really?" The Vice Admiral didn't seem convinced, "She's been busy for six years? That she cannot even be handed the MushiMushi?"

Spandam went tight lipped and didn't know what to say to that, but then his eyes looked up towards the Zoan and his eyes brightened.

"Ah! I need to talk to an Agent for a mission! We will speak later Vice Admiral!" Spandam sang, a smirk on his face.

"Why you little shit—" The Vice Admiral's voice was cut off as Spandam hung up on him with a self satisfied smirk. Lucci didn't miss the slight shakiness of his hands however. Spandam directed his eyes back towards him.

"Sorry Lucci. It was them again...! I swear! Why would a Vice Admiral like Garp want to talk to a pirate's offspring so much anyway?! Even that new Logia user Captain keeps asking! Doesn't make any sense!" The Director ranted, eyes into a scowl as he crossed his arms and went to sit back into his chair. He leaned against his desk, and stared up at him. "What did you come here for? Don't tell me that you lied about the tie, cause I already knew—"

"It's not that," Lucci cut him off with a monotone, causing Spandam to straighten. Probably trying to remain as the 'strong' and 'respected' leader. What a farce. "I came to question you on why you broke the law."

At his bewildered expression and at his questioned 'What?', Lucci elaborated with dark eyes.

"You gave a false assignment report to one of the agents, as well as not stating which pirates we will be attempting to target and eliminate." Lucci paused to take in the sweating Spandam's features, and continued. "That can cost your position here for doing that, not that I care whether or not that happens. I'm just...curious on why you would lie about a mission as important as this."

Spandam closed his eyes and gave a laugh.

"Why? You know why, what does it matter if I lie to scum like (Y/N)?" Spandam sneered, cruelly, "She's going to do the mission anyways! I just left out a few tidbits, I did not lie Agent." Spandam eyes then turned mildly curious as he went to look up at Lucci.

"Why does it matter to you? You never care..." Spandam trailed off, a variety of thoughts flashing through his eyes. Lucci scoffed.

"I do not. Like I said, I was just curious...but why must you come along in the mission as well? It could prove quite dangerous for you, Director." The Zoan pointed out, Hattori giving a 'Coo~' of agreement of his masters question. And suddenly the vile pitiful man's eyes sparkled with evil glee.

"Oh, I'm just doing what I'm ordered after all. We're watching her remember? And if she doesn't complete this mission," Spandam's lips upturned into a evil grin, that for a second Lucci thought it looked more sinister than one of his own,"Well, we won't need her anymore will we? Of course...she can just apologize to me and it will be over and done with." Spandam sang, his eyes looking over Lucci.

"Don't forget your place Lucci. You were picked as her deemed partner for one sole reason alone, and it's not because of how both of you are somehow similar in strength." Lucci's eyes narrowed, suspecting what Spandam would say.

"Your job is to constantly watch her. And if there is even a slight hesitation." Spandam's face contorted into a wicked and huge grin, "Report her to me for her punishment."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Marine Headquarters~

"DAMMIT!"

Slam

A crack was made on a wooden desk, a huge trembling fist still over the crack. The fist connected to a gray-haired old man, a tight expression on his face as his arm was still shaking in what seemed as anger. A tall black haired man with a seagull atop of his hat looked at his old friend, no thoughts or emotions visible in his eyes as he stood with crossed arms.

"Garp...perhaps she is in a mission—"

"Don't give me that Sengoku!" Garp rose his vein throbbing head towards his comrade, face in a scowl, "Anybody but you! This is ridiculous! That little brat of a Director...he's really lucky his father is famous for his action against that Ohara island, or else I would try to have him demoted!"

"Garp," Sengoku called seriously, "you mustn't speak like that. CP9 are valuable to us, and Spandine as well as his son are the ones that helped make it and keep it going." He reminded his friend, although he understood why Garp was angry. Livid even.

All for (Y/N).

"I DONT CARE!" Garp yelled, causing the room to look it was shaking, as he slammed his desk again. This time completely breaking it in his rage as Sengoku watched silently." (Y/N)...! She was never meant to be a part of them! She should've denied it! Why didn't she listen to me...?!" Garp closed his eyes, a hand coming to rub his pained face. "Why didn't (Y/N) listen...?"

Sengoku was quiet, not knowing what to say. So he just allowed his comrade to speak.

"I'm not the only one who is worried," Garp took his hand off his face and looked down sadly, "Smoker is too. If I didn't tell that young man that I would call over there and see what's happening, he would've gone over there himself and kick the door to Enies Lobby himself." Garp gave a dry chuckle, his lips twitching in amusement. He can actually see Smoker doing that. But only for you. Always for you, for (Y/N). Garp let out a sad nostalgic smile, fondly remembering how the two of you bickered when they were kids.

" Stupid Smobaka!" A young (Y/N) mocked, standing over the pained preteen Smoker as he held his leg from the harsh training, "If you stretched like I told you to, you wouldn't get a cramp!"

Garp guffawed, tears coming out of his eyes from his mirth as he saw Smoker's face turn red.

"Who you calling an idiot?! It would've took too long to stretch. And what kind of person calls a person stupid twice in a sentence, who's the true idiot?!" Smoker remarked, a defensive scowl on his face but a smirk was twitching on his lips as your face turned slightly red in embarrassment. But it quickly disappeared as you let your own smirk form fully on your face.

"I did that on purpose. You're stupid x2, or don't you know simple math Smobaka?"

And once again, Smoker's face turned red.

"Of course I know you idiot!"

Garp sighed. The good memories of the past seemed so far away now, impossible to touch. And it seems you've become impossible to contact as well. Six years. Six years.

'And it's all because of who her father was,' Garp thought, clenching his teeth, 'Just because she was born as a pirate's child, she's treated this way.'

The world is truly unfair.

"Sengoku."

Said man, looked up in attention.

"I think six years in CP9 is enough to prove that (Y/N)'s loyalty to the World Government. When can she come back? Or for us to at least see her?" Garp questioned, eyes and tone serious as he looked at the Fleet Admiral.

Sengoku closed his eyes.

"Actually, I wanted to tell you after she successfully completes the mission she's currently in route to, it would be enough." Sengoku answered, causing Garp's eyes to widen.

"What?! So she really is in a mission?! Why didn't you say anything you old coot?!" Garp demanded, but he was relieved. So relieved.

Sengoku's brow twitched.

"I'm not the only old coot here, old man! And you were too busy raging about for me to butt in!" Sengoku yelled back, but all Garp could do was laugh.

You're going to come back. You'll get to see them.

Garp's eyes wanted to water, but he held them back.

Smoker would be grateful. Hell, he'll be ecstatic even. That lovesick fool. But he would probably try to play it off, Garp internally laughed. The fool will need to make a move already, if not, Garp would probably have to help him. He has the Fist of Love after all! He didn't name it for no reason! He's an expert on love! Or at least he thinks so...

But most of all...he'll finally see his student again.

He missed his students bright smile, your easy going laugh. That proud stance and smirk on your face when you knew you did good. Great even. With that famous sword behind your back, treating it with care. That kindness that you always had inside you.

Garp stopped and looked up at Sengoku with a somber look.

"Hold on. What's her last mission? Who is she eliminating or trying to target?" Garp didn't miss how Sengoku sighed gravely, expression serious. He gazed into his eyes.

"I wanted to get to that...," Sengoku closed his eyes and reopened them again, "She has to kill every person on an island that helped pirates voluntarily."

Garp widened his eyes in disbelief.

What?!

"WHAT?!" Garp raged, eyes in a glare. "WHAT KIND OF MISSION IS THAT?! WHY DID THEY GIVE THAT TO HER?! THERES NO WAY SHES GOING TO BE ABLE TO—!"

"If she doesn't," Sengoku interjected calmly, "then she will only be seen as a pirate's daughter among us for the rest of her career. Her strength is too powerful for her to be trusted, too feared for a pirate's offspring to have—"

Garp went over and grabbed Sengoku's shoulders, shaking it in fury.

"I don't care about none of that! She's always been loyal! She's no pirate offspring, she's
(Y/N)! MY STUDENT! And my student would never kill innocents or civilians based on that reasoning!" Sengoku took the shaking, his own eyes tight. Remembering your bright smile and laughter as well, when Garp would bring her with him when he talked to Sengoku. You gave off an innocent and kind aura, far from being a pirate ever. Everyone knew you, even that Vice Admiral Kuzan enjoyed your warm presence at times.

But also naive.

Too naive.

"Garp...I don't agree with this kind of mission or action at all either...but," Sengoku tried to look through Garp's tight and sad eyes, to speak through to him, "(Y/N) must learn that sometimes, Justice must be placed even to those who seem innocent. The world isn't black and white, Garp...we both know this from Roger's Era." Garp slowly released Sengoku's shoulders, eyes facing towards the ground as he clenched his teeth and hands.

"She won't be the same...(Y/N) will be different."

Your smile...your bright smile and innocent eyes...they won't ever be there anymore. Your eyes, would he even recognize you? Will those eyes still have a sparkle? Or will they be dark? Filled with sadness? When he will see you, how different will you be? Smoker...would notice immediately if your smile is gone. If you lost that amazing glitter in your eyes, and those proud smirks that were filled with pure euphoria. Smoker would know. He will always know. Cause the two of you have been close since day one.

How can this happen to you?

Of all people, you?

Sengoku sighed and looked up towards the ceiling with crossed arms.

"Sometimes, different can be good."

"Not this kind of different." Garp muttered, raising his head up and looking to the side darkly.

"Will they be attempting to search and target the pirates that were assisted by the island?"

Sengoku nodded, face turning the utmost serious.

"I was going to get to that. They will try to target and eliminate the..." Sengoku spoke the name of the pirate crew, and Garp thought he was going to have a heart attack.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!"

.

.

.

(For those who didn't want to be left hanging as I'm working on my Death Note Fic, Oh Death. I'm still working on it, so this will be the last update for awhile. ^.^ For DN fans, hope you check my story out~)

Lucci is concerned about you. In his own subtle, insulting roundabout way.

But he does care.

You've grown to something more then someone he has to watch because of their parentage. Someone he could respect.

But Garp...Smoker...they miss you just as much as you miss them. They miss everything about you.

If you complete this mission...you can see them again. Talk to them again.

Just...hold on. You'll see them again. You will.

Votes~

Main Pairings
Shanks: 78
Mihawk:87
Crocodile:42
Doflamingo: 33
Smoker: 52
Lucci: 33

Side Pairings
Kaku: 6
Paulie: 6
Buggy: 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FANART CORNER

Nope.

**MEME CORNER**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED AND COMMENTED!! I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE THING FOR THE READERS WHO HAVE DONE SO!! XD

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A NICE DAY/NIGHT!! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 123 20
This is a modern One Piece AU. ❝𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦, 𝘺𝘦𝘵, 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘪𝘮? 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤�...
4.5K 99 18
Pairing : One piece men various (Uke) Male reader (Seme) ★。/|\。★ Amidst the scorching hot fire spreading and stretching on the island eating everyt...
105K 3.4K 80
[ Reincarnated ff] " One Piece ? Seems like i have heard that words before ?" Cha y/n who had an accident is now reincarnated to a world of an anime...
256K 12.7K 45
"ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ, ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴀᴄʜᴇ" ╰┈➤ᴬ ᴼⁿᵉ ᴾⁱᵉᶜᵉ ˣ ᴹᵃˡᵉ!ᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ✧.* [𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞] [𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨...