Mónéy Matters

By cakeyree

Mónéy is a 17 year old girl who has lost herself after the death of her brother. Left to deal with her indiff... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Book 2

Chapter Twelve

26.8K 700 426
By cakeyree

|Icy|

I watched Asia go into the store then turn my attention to Mónéy. She looked like she was thinking about a lot and I knew Asia's ass been given her a hard time. I wanted to comfort her but I just didn't know how, so I placed my hand on her thigh. She looked at my hand then back at me before pushing it away and looking back out the window. After that shit was awkward.

"Uhhh Mónéy I wasn't trynna do no shit li,-" she threw her hands up to stop me from speaking.

"Don't worry 'bout, just don't do it no more Icy." I nodded my head and stared off into space. I looked at the time on the radio that read 7:45. It was getting later and later but I wasn't tripping 'cause once I come from hea' I'm going straight to sleep. Asia slow ass finally came out the store smiling in some nigga face. Mónéy shook her head and chuckled. I looked at her then back at Asia before blowing the horn causing everybody to jump.

"Jealous much," Mónéy said laughing at me. I ignored her and started my car up. After Asia got the dude number she got in the car and I drove off. I kept glancing at her through the mirror but she wasn't paying a nigga no mind. Her face was to busy in her phone, probably texting that nigga.

When we pulled up in my driveway Asia didn't even wait for the car to stop before she hopped out of it. Her lil bonny ass jetted in the house with her phone glued to her ear. Mónéy grabbed the food then followed behind Asia. I waited a minute before going inside with them.

A nigga was tired than a bitch even though it was early. I walked upstairs to my master bedroom and plopped on the bed. It would've been better if I had Mónéy bent over my nightstand or Asia on her knees sucking me up, but I guess I got to settle tonight. I pulled my phone out and dialed Yoshi's number. He answered on the first ring. That's why I fucked with Yoshi, that nigga always come through.

"Run ya mouth," he said through the phone. I shook my head and picked up the television remote and turned it to some music videos.

"Yoshi wadduhp my nigga, you good."

"Yea man I'm straight, just picking Tee up from the airport."

"Oh yea?"

"Yea man, what 'bout you. How shawty you got staying with doing. She let you hit yet."  I chuckled and sat up in bed. Yoshi was a funny motherfucker and he was nosey, but I ain't mind 'cause that was my lil homie.

"Nigga that ain't ya business, but look she need a few things so imma need you to swing by here and take her wherever she gotta go tomorrow after you lock up the trap."

"10-4 homie I gotcha but lemme hit you back, 'cause Tee up hea' tripping on a nigga already."

"Iight sons." I said before ending the call. I laid back in my bed as I watched Nicki Minaj's ass on the tv screen of her new video Do You Mind. She was looking good as fuck reminding me of Toni. I laughed out loud to myself at that fact that I was thinking about her ass. I pushed her crazy ass out my mind and closed my eyes.

__________

|Mónéy|

In the thunder and rain, stare into my heart.

I could feel your hand, moving up my thigh, screwed around my waist or against my face.

I could feel your lips.......(ohhhhaa)

I don't wanna stop just because, people walking by watching us

I don't give a damn what they think I want you now.

I don't wanna stop just because, you feel so good inside of my love

I'm not going stop no, no, no. I want you, all I want is you.

Anytime, and Anyplace I can feel ya body.......

I sat in the bed singing along to Janet's Jackson Anytime, Anyplace. I knew I was loud as hell but I was in my feelings all because of Icy. This was the perfect song of what had just happened and how I was feeling. He gave me a feeling that was new to me but I wasn't tripping because I low-key liked it.

While I was singing I heard a knock at the door. I was sure that it was Icy coming to tell me shut the fuck up and go to bed so I didn't get up. I laid back down and hummed along with Janet Jackson. The knock grew louder making me jump so I went and answered it. I was annoyed once I realized that it was Asia.

"What," I asked dryly. This bitch gave me a rash that irritated the fuck outta me. She stood in the doorway with her hands on her hips while chewing a piece of gum.

"Can you keep it down in here, we trying to get some fucking sleep." I blew air out my mouth and looked up at the ceiling before slamming the door in her ugly ass face. I walked back to my bed and watched a few more videos before up falling asleep.

________

|Remy|

"C'mon ma I know you a freak. Just come behind this store and suck my dick for this bag of skittles," Rallo, the neighborhood junkie stated. I was standing outside of the 24 hour store looking for something to eat but came up with nothing. I was hungry as shit and Rallo's offer didn't sound so bad now that my stomach was growling.

"I- I said no. Now get the fuck on nigga," I managed to say as I started to walk away but this nigga yanked my arm pulling me back. His grip was so tight that my arm turned red. I winced in pain and try to pull away but I was no match for Rallo's crackheaded ass.

"Bitch you gon' go back there and suck my dick or imma break yo ugly ass face in with this bag of skittles." I was frightened due to the fact that I was weak and pregnant. Any other time I would've kick Rallo's ass but now I have another life to look after. I nodded my head at him and he pulled me towards the back of the store.

Just as we were about to go behind the store a silver Mercedes Benz playing loud music whipped up in front of us. I looked over at Rallo who was showing his rotten teeth and pulling me towards the car with him. I try to yank away again but this nigga's grip remained tight. I try and look through the window but they were tinted.

Suddenly the passenger door swung opened and a female stepped out of the car. This was no ordinary female though, this was a bad bitch. She reminded me of Rihanna but cuter. Her hair was pressed and flowing down her back and her outfit was to die for. Just looking at her made me feel insecure so I hide my face behind Rallo's arm as we approach the vehicle.

Once we were a few feet from the car the female drew a 9mm from her pocket and pointed at us. I jumped and hid my whole body behind Rallo this time while his ass held his hands up still smiling.

"C'mon Tee, why you gotta do me like that, you know me." The girl looked him up and down then burst into laughter. She said something to the person in the driver's seat and they stepped out. I immediately recognized who he was, Yoshi one of Icy's workers.

"Man Yoshi check this nigga out, he still doing crack. I thought when I left he'd be clean, junkie motherfucker." The girl approached us and she looked real familiar. Rallo let go of me and try to hug the girl but she pushed him back and shook her head.

"Fuck off me Rallo. You know ion rock witchoo like that homie." Rallo shook his head and backed away from the girl. Yoshi snickered while shaking his head before looking over at me.

"He tripping hard yo, but who this fine piece witchoo, she a crackhead too," Yoshi asked walking towards us. I put distance between Rallo and I before answering.

"Nahh I ain't no crackhead." The girl looked at me then grimaced.

"You shole look like one baby girl." I frowned then shook my head. They walked pass me and into the store with Rallo following behind them. I took this as an opportunity, and got the fuck out of dodge. As I walked I realized I was only a couple of blocks from Mónéy's old house. I decided to walk there and I can crash there til morning.

While walking the few blocks my mind wander to Mónéy and her well being. I know I fucked up but I really want to fix everything. My heart is heavy at the fact that poor CJ is in the hospital fighting for his life and I might be, well I am the cause of it. I felt a tear slip down my eye and before I made it through the door I was crying my eyes out.

My life was fucked up and now I'm homeless all because of that stupid bitch Mesa, Mano, Mona whatever the fuck her name is. The stupid hoe followed me to the bathroom and stuck and needle of cocaine in my arm. I have no idea what for, I just know her conniving ass is not to be trusted. I haven't shot nothing up in seven months until she put that needle in my arm.

Wiping the tears from my face I plopped down on the couch with my head in my hands. The house was completely dark but it smelt as if someone had been there. I became alert once I heard movement in the dimly lit kitchen. I hopped off the couch and cut the light on, all while grabbing a vase that sat on the living room table. My palms were sweaty and my body became drench with sweat as I walked towards the kitchen to investigate the noise.

Black people don't do that, you dumb ass. Turn the fuck around and jet out that front door faster than Sonic, the hedgehog. That's what my head screamed to me but my nosy ass body wanted to see who it was. I walked farther into the kitchen and a figure stood in front of me causing me to scream out and started swinging the vase in my hand. I was going crazy swinging in mid air and all, that is until I was grabbed by my wrist and pushed into the wall.

"Yo what the fuck is wrong wit' yo crazy ass," the voice yelled in my face. It sounded so familiar so I reached my hand behind me and flicked the lights on. My mouth feel to the floor and I was filled with regret was I saw it was Jamal.

"I-Im sorry I didn't know, I didn't know that was you," I said as tears filled my eyes. He let me go and I fell into his arms crying like a baby. At first he just stood there but afterwards he wrapped his arms around me and lead me to the couch. I felt so secure in his arms, it took me back to when were little and I fell and scrapped my knee, Jamal held me so tight that day.

The room was silent as he held onto me, the only noise was my sniffles. After a few more minutes of being in his arms, he pulled away. I was disappointed but I tried my best to hide it as he stared a hole in the side of my face. I figured he'd be upset and I don't blame him. I hit his ass with a vase, more than once too.

"Yo what the fuck you hit me for?" He asked looking a me with anger written all over his face. I just put my head down and closed my eyes. I heard him sigh then get up from the couch. I opened my eyes then looked at him, he was so handsome right now.

"I-I th-thought you was a robber or something. I ain't know that was you. I mean I'm sorry." He just stared at me and shook his head.

"Man you good. Next time turn the fucking lights on or some'um." I chuckled softly and nodded my head. "Aye where everybody at, I been coming over here for a week and ain't nobody answer the door. What Mónéy mad at me fa leaving ha or some shit?" I looked at him with sad eyes, because I knew he didn't know what happened to his friend.

"Uh well you remember Chauncey right?" He nodded his head. "Well he kidnapped Mónéy and held her hostage for a few days. Once I realized that he'd kidnapped her I went and told Ice. Ice and 'nem went and found her and brought her back to his place and all, that's where she at na." He shook his head with a look of worry on his face. I felt like shit sitting up there lying like I'm the hero but I didn't want Jamal to hate me for what I'd done to Mónéy, I couldn't take that much pressure.

"Damn that's some fucked up shit, but I 'preciate you looking out fa ha and getting her away from that fuck nigga. I hope Ice kilt him, right," he asked. I nodded my head to assure him that Chauncey is dead as a doorknob. Icy had his men chop up every piece of his body parts and fried it. The crazy part about it was they donated it to KFC and fed it to people, shit is nasty but that's what Chauncey gets.

"Damn! Where was Gwen at when all this shit was goin on man. Don't tell me she knew 'bout this shit and let it happen?" I looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes as I felt the tears creeping up.

"Gosh wea' you been the last few weeks," I asked as I wiped the tears from my eyes. He looked at me confused. I try and pulled myself together as he continued to look confused.

"Gwen passed a few hours before Mónéy was kidnapped. She was driving in the rain and the police said she got a phone call, that's what caused her to get in a car accident. CJ w-was in the car with her w-when it happened." Jamal head fell into his hands. I knew he was hurt and my heart went out to him. "He's in a coma right now. The fucked up part 'bout it was that Mónéy didn't find out til a day before her funeral. She wasn't even able to go 'cause she was laid up in the hospital."

Jamal just sat there with his head in his hands. I felt so bad and I wanted to comfort him like he did earlier and when we were kids. I wipe the tears that was falling down my face and placed my hands on Jamal back. He was so tensed and stressed out but my touch seemed to calm his nerves. I rubbed up and down his back until he lifted his head and looked at me.

"You ok," I asked looking at his red eyes and the distressed look on his face.

"Yea I'm straight, I just hope lil man make it out that coma tho'. Mane this shit is crazy yo, I wonder how Mónéy's taking this shit." I shrugged my shoulders and laid back on the sofa. My stomach growled and I shifted in my seat. I haven't ate all day and it was pissing my baby off. Jamal must've heard it because he smirked.

"You hungry ma," he asked as he looked over his shoulder at me. I grinned and nodded my head as I sat up. I was starving and I high-key hoped he'd buy me something.

"I could use a good meal. I haven't eaten all day and that isn't really healthy for a pregnant woman." He arched his eyebrows and looked at me like I'd just slapped him.

"Pregnant?" I nodded my head and he gave me a disappointed look which broke my heart. I could feel my eyes burning and I knew I was about to cry. I closed my eyes and folded my lips together. I could feel him watching me so I opened my eyes to see him frowning.

"What," I asked nervously.

"Nunthn, but look ain't shit in here to eat so I'm finna go grab me some Popeye's, you want some'um?" I nodded my head as I fiddle with my hands. My feelings were completely hurt at the fact that he was disappointed in me for getting pregnant. No, he didn't say it out his mouth but his facial expressions told it all.

"Iight and after that you got some place I could drop you off 'cause Mrs. Anna's granddaughter needs these keys back befo' I leave which means you can't crash here. They foreclosing this house anyways so yea."

"No, Ice put me out. You know me and him don't get along and I don't have no family or friends down hea' in New Orleans, so I guess I'm up shits creek tonight." I said as I begin to cry. I was tired of holding everything in and me being pregnant wasn't helping.

"Mane chill out wit' all that crying and shit. Since you Mónéy's auntie and you helped her, we cool people na." I stopped crying then looked up at him.

"So what that's 'pose to mean?

"What I'm saying is you could come crash at my house 'til you get on ya feet, or 'til ya baby come. Speaking of the baby, where the daddy at," he asked leaning back on the couch. My heart beat picked up when he asked me that. I didn't know who my baby's father was, but I didn't want Jamal to know because then he'd think of me as everything i don't want him too.

"This nigga from Mississippi that I was fucking wit'. His ass ain't around and I hope to keep it that way. He ain't shit and ain't never gon be shit." I lied as I made up a fake story.

"Bruh stop judging that mane. I guess he was shit when he was putting that baby in you too, huh?" I wanted to smack the piss out of him but I calmed my nerves down 'cause he was buying me food.

After we locked the house up Jamal ran across the street to Mrs. Anna's house and gave her granddaughter the house keys while I sat in the passenger seat of his 2017 Camaro SS. The car was nice as hell but the air was blasting making me shiver. I looked out the rearview mirror and seen Jamal running across the street. He opened the driver side door and slid in the car. I looked over at him and smiled.

"So where you trynna eat at? Whatever you craving, well the baby craving I'll get it just let me know." I felt a smile creep on my face at how nice he was being.

"Uh I guess I'll eat Taco Bell." He nodded his head and started his car towards Taco Bell. As he drove I rubbed my hand up and down my stomach. I was  showing a little bit with my miniature pudge. I knew my little one was in there. I hope it don't look like Chauncey, I really hope it don't look like me either. I'm so afraid that I won't know how to take care or love it. I didn't even realized we were at Toca Bell until Jamal started talking.

"Aye ma what you want from hea'." I looked over at the menu that was on the digital board. Everything looked so good to me, but I knew I couldn't order all that food. I scanned the menu until I came across the five dollar box.

"I want a five dollar box with a cherry starburst slushy and two extra soft tacos." He nodded his head and gave the lady our order. After she told him the total he drove around and waited for the people in front of us to finish. I shivered and he looked over at me.

"Damn my b, shawty. Ion be realizing what I be doin, you know. I'm the only one that be in this bitch and I be hot as fuck," he said before turning the heat on. I smiled as the warm heat consume the car and the car in front of us drove off.

Jamal pulled up to the window and quickly handed the woman the money. She handed him his change then we pulled up to the next window where we got our food. My stomach growled loudly this time. The food smelt so good and all I wanted to do was devour it.

"Lemme get you home 'fore you die over there, "Jamal started laughing. I ignored him as he handed me the bag and I placed it on my lap. I looked through the bag before he drove off, making sure our order was correct. I couldn't wait to get home and munch on these tacos.

After we pulled out the parking lot we drove to his place, which was a nice lil secluded area. I looked around and saw only about four other houses on the streets. When I made it inside, to my surprise it was clean and not messy like I assumed. He had two light blue sofa with light blue walls. His house was decorated nicely.

I stood at his doorway not knowing where to go. After he locked his front door he took the bag out my hand and disappeared down the hallway. I looked around and followed behind him. I saw him sitting at the table, so I sat across from him and started eating. Afterwards he showed me to his guest room and we went our separate ways. I showered and fell asleep happy at the fact that I was in the company of Jamal Baxtor.

________

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

Questions

1. Mónéy's feeling Icy, Icy's feeling Mónéy; Y'all think they gon' go ahead and mess around?

2. Poor Remy, Do y'all feel sorry for Remy?

3. Why do y'all think Mona stuck a needle in Remy's arm. Can Mona be trusted?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 88 33
A story filled with love, beauty, and pain. Read to find out...
783 23 23
After building the courage to escape her long-term abusive relationship Naomi Banks hits the road running and finds herself back in her hometown for...
1.6K 86 20
This is the kids story from a thug money and bitches. READ READ READ .. you must read the first store to keep up with the kids story
707K 4.7K 12
(Previously Loving the Thug Life) 16 year old Ariela never had an easy life. People always said she had it good but they were just looking from the o...