Match Maid in Hell

By mizpanda

Evangeline. An innocent, sweet maid with a tragic past. Seth. An arrogant, rude jerk with a troubled past. Wh... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Image?
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
QnA
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Announcement
Lmao
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
What?
Done
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
MATCH MAID IN HELL SEQUEL
SEQUEL IS UP
MMIH 2: Preview
New MMIH/MIL series

MMIH 2: Preview 2

65.7K 2K 281
By mizpanda

The silence that was in the air was awkward. I could tell she didn't want to talk and anytime I looked toward her, she immediately would turn her head away.

When I couldn't handle anymore silence, I reached out and turned on the radio. Flicking through the channels, I stopped when I reached 'Spin' which was the music station.

I sighed when a song I like had just finished. That always seemed to happen. I kept my eyes focused on the road, listening to the new song play before widening my eyes now.

I knew this song.

'I will never forget you' or something.

What a time to play this song... What if Evie got triggered by this or something.

I reached out and changed channel all to quickly then cleared my throat and sat back in my seat with a sigh.

"That wasn't obvious at all" Her voice was soft.

"Hm?"

"Just because I have memory loss doesn't mean I'm not stupid. I forget about my life, not words and everything else" She sighed, "You thought that song would affect me"

"If you say do" I said through ground teeth.

Evie, sure she had changed me to a 'nicer' guy in a sense, it didn't mean I was fully nice. I wanted to tell her to shut her up or call her idiot like old times but I was aware it would scare her.

Even though she was trying to act tough, her voice would quiver now and again, giving her tough act up. As we pulled up to my house, I noticed from the corner of my eyes, her head snap toward me.

"Is this your house?! Why are we here? No! No , I want to go somewhere public" Her whole attitude changed and I only saw fear in her eyes. She reached for my handle and I quickly locked it, knowing she would run off.

That only scared her more.

"How much do you remember?"

"L-let me out!" Her voice shook.

"Evie-"

"MY NAME IS EVANGELINE!! NOT EVIE!" She shouted. She was terrified and I felt like a monster just watching her. It wasn't fair. I was close enough to a stranger to her and she was locked in my car.

"Calm down. Now" I didn't know how to be nice about this. Although it was my fault, I was becoming aggravated, "If I was dangerous, the others wouldn't be my 'friend'" I tried to reason with her.

Tears were at the edge of her eyes.

"You remember some of your past, don't you?"

That's why she was terrified.

"I-I don't know. I had a dream... a man attacked me... he-"

"It's okay" I nodded my head, "He's gone"

"Gone?"

"You can trust me" I mumbled. I couldn't say that I would protect her. Last time I said that, I was the one that destroyed her. I was the reaper here and I didn't think she was aware of that.

"In the hospital, you wanted to see me again. I know you did... Why wouldn't you let me?"

"It was a spur of the moment. I don't know what made me say it, I don't actually want to see you" She admitted, dropping her eyes.

I nodded my head, "Let's go in"

I decided to ignore her saying that she didn't want to see me anymore.

"In?" She swallowed and I nodded my head, opening my own car door, "I promise. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm going to try help and get you to remember something"

She stayed silent, not moving from her space. Finally after what seemed like forever for both of us she stood forward, giving me a sideways glance. I stood back after pulling the door open.

I didn't push her when she stopped. I gave her as much time as she needed. She was like a puppy. You know, when you get a puppy and they're to scared to look around.

When she entered the house I let out a sigh of relief. I shut the door behind us and she jumped just at the click, spinning around to look at me. Her eyes were wide with fear and I felt sick just looking at her.

She was terrified...

"Do you want me to leave it open?" I reached to the handle but she shook her head, saying nothing else. My eyes stayed trained on her, studying her reaction but the terrified expression was gone.

Now she was blank as her eyes scanned the place. No recognition filled her face, "This is where I used to live?"

"You don't remember it"

"No. I thought it would be a really bright white house" She pursed her lips before sucking in a breath, "I can't remember you or anything that happened between us. I'm sorry"

"You remembered Poppy"

"It was a random name..." She muttered.

"No it wasn't"

"It's the name of a plushie, Seth! It's a name! I CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING!" She cried, tears fell down her cheeks. My heart hurt seeing her like that.

I knew it must be scary.

Not remembering anything that happened in your life. Forgetting people you cared about. Especially for her. She hated hurting people and she felt she was hurting everyone by forgetting them.

"Follow me" I walked up the stairs. To my surprise, she followed me without hesitation. I turned back to her with a frown, "Future warning. If a guy says to follow him upstairs, don't go with him"

She looked away, realizing what I was on about but continued following me. She trusted me....?

I walked into my bedroom, "This-" My words were cut off when I realized she wasn't here. My brow furrowed but I walked back out and left the room. She stood outside, just watching me with a frown.

"I'm not going into your room" I nodded my head, understanding why. I walked back in and pulled out the framed picture of Poppy and I that she had made for me.

My nostrils flared and my eyes stung. I closed them, swallowing the lump in my throat. I always laughed in the past... when people said how much it hurt when someone you loved left you.

This was worse.. she forgot me. She didn't remember anything we had.

What was worse, she had admitted she loved me. I said nothing back.

I did love her though. I kind of realized that a bit to late...

"Are you crying?" I glanced down to her and gave her a smile, shaking my head.

"Your eyes are watery..."

"That's not crying" I titled my head, "You came in"

"Why are you upset?"

I held out the picture, "Look at this picture"

Her eyes flickered down to the picture, "Is that you?"

"It's Poppy and I" Her eyes widened.

"Poppy's actually real?"

"You framed that for me. As a present"

"I-I don't remember"

I hadn't expected it to be easy, getting her memory back. Every time she said she didn't remember though.. it hurt me. I couldn't lose hope although it seemed everyone wanted to remind me, she may never get it back.

"She's cute" Her thumb slid across the finger, "Were we a couple?"

I raised my eyebrows, "Why are you asking that?"

"You're trying to get my memories back. No-one else is"

"You were my maid"

"That's all?" She frowned.

"Friends too"

"Why are you trying so hard then?"

I watched her. I couldn't just say;

You changed me, you opened my eyes and actually made me realize I had a heart. You grew on me and got me whipped as hell. You're a devil and angel at the same time and you cared for me like no one else ever did. You admitted you loved me and I kind of got attached to you.

If I told her that, she'd be out the door in less that a minute. "I don't know" I just muttered, avoiding her gaze.

"I wish I could remember you" Her voice was sad, "I'm sorry"

"They told you about the crash, right?"

She almost paled at the sound of it and I regretted mentioning it straight away. She didn't say anything instead nodded her head.

"Is that why you didn't want to see me?" I had to ask. Was that another reason why she had hated me? She knew I did this to her.

"What?" Confusion spread across her face.

"The crash..." My brow furrowed. Did she not know, "I was driving the car..."

"I was told by Sophia" She nodded her head.

"Is that why you didn't want to see me?"

She shook her head, "No. You scared me in different ways" Her answer was honest but she looked sad saying it.

I chuckled, "Not the first time you said that" It was a sad chuckle. The last time she said she was scared of me but not the way I thought, was when she admitted she liked me.

"You were the first person who made me remember but you were the person who terrified me when I woke up. I thought you were a stalker"

"Yeah, I probably shouldn't have sat outside your room all the time"

"I was sad though. When you said you were leaving for good. When you said you wouldn't come back. It made me feel upset and sick inside so without thinking I said I wanted you to come back. I'm just so confused"

"I want to help you remember"

"I can't remember. I've tried so many things, everything. I looked up youtube videos for heaven's sake"

"I helped you remember Poppy" I sighed, "Give me a chance"

"Do you know Nick?" Amazing topic changed. This did surprise me though.

"Yeah... why?" If he was trying to get her before I did... I would kil-

"He was talking about you"

I narrowed my eyes, "Saying what?"

"Saying how he wanted me to give you a chance to talk to me. Saying even a phone call would do... he comes over sometimes and tried to help me but he always goes on about me trying to talk to you" She seemed to repeat some words.

"He did?" Nick was telling Evie to talk to me..., "Did he flirt with you?"

"What? No" He face went red, "why would you ask that? Was he my boyfriend?"

"NO!" I shouted making her jump, "Oh shit, I'm sorry!"

"Do you like me?" Her voice was quieter but I was happy she still spoke.

"Well obviously, we were close friends" I needed to do the friend thing for now. If I didn't remember someone and they basically said they loved me, I'd tell them to fuck off.

She tilted her head, "You're lying"

I stared at her in surprise. Something seemed different suddenly. Her voice seemed rougher and she narrowed her eyes. She looked... scary.

I don't know how a tiny thing like her managed to scare me.

She stormed up to me, "If you don't tell me the truth in three seconds, I'll do something that I won't regret"

----------

I'd like to remind everyone who keeps asking. It is not on or not coming to wattpad. I will continue smvtta when I'm back from the break

This is on Radish only, an app you download on your phone. It should be worldwide soon.

It is FREEMIUM which means you can wait each week for another chapter for free or buy chapters early to support the author.

My name on Radish is : Mizpanda

Book: Match Maid in Heaven

The book is updated every other day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 14.2K 84
Now Complete! *** It begins with sultry dreams, a shadowed apparition relentlessly seeking the sweet heat of her body no matter how Sable resists. Po...
Good Gone Bad By M

Teen Fiction

3.2K 147 27
Needs major Editing! Elliot Lyle is a junior in high school along side her older brother Maxen who is a senior. Elliot lives a quiet life for the mos...
2.3M 54.7K 55
This was one of the first stories I wrote, read at your own risk :') "Oh don't act so innocent. I know you did this" I snap at him. "Yea so? You got...
1.8K 219 24
First of all, the story is based on a traditional average Nigerian family. Belle was born to a struggling single mother, well not really single, but...