Chapter Thirty One

Comment more! More comments make me happier and in more of a writing mood.
I love your funny comments and what you think!
---

I stared at the ceiling, hitting my alarm and shutting it off.

My heart was pounding.

My face was red.

My body was hot.

A certain part of my body especially.

I lay there in shock.

Maybe a nightmare of the scary doll would have been better of what I dreamed of last night....

It was one of my first sexual dreams ever but... I cringed and shut my eyes, the memories flooding back. Of all people, it had to be with Seth.

I needed to calm down, there was no need to get worked up over a dream. It felt so realistic though!

And good...

SHUT UP!

I gritted my teeth together and groaned. Would I be able to face him today without my face going hot? No doubt he'd ask why. My heart would speed up every time I thought of what happened in the dream.

It was a whole different Seth when he turned... like that....

STOP THINKING OF IT!!

I pushed myself up, biting my tongue. I brushed back my messy hair and quietly made my way to the shower, bringing clothes with me. I didn't need my maid outfit since I was off today.

Even though Seth somehow thought it would make sense to ground me even though I did nothing wrong.

I hopped into the shower and winced at the heat. Why did he always take such hot showers? I turned down the heat so it was warm and begin to wash myself down.

As well as wash away the dream earlier. Apparently you forgot a dream withing sometime during the day so I was hoping that would happen.

After finishing shampooing and conditioning my hair as well as washing myself I turned off the shower. I listened closely to make sure I didn't get out of the shower and have Seth just walk in by accident again.

When I was positive no one was outside, I got out and wrapped a towel around me. I towel dried my hair before freezing.

He took my hair straightener and now that my hair was wet, it would go wavy. I groaned and brought my hand to my face. Did he enjoy making me feel conscious about myself?

The house was silent so my guess was he was downstairs. I dried myself up, then tied my now half towel dried hair up in a messy bun.

I got dressed quickly, almost falling as I stepped into my pants. I cleaned up after me then hopped back to my room in pain after stubbing my toe on the phone.

I plugged in the hair dryer and began drying my hair. Having long hair was difficult sometimes, especially when it was thick. I needed to get a trim soon or just to get it thinned out.

Once it was dry enough for me so that it wouldn't get me sick or anything I tied it up into a messy pony tail. I made my bed and folded my clothes before leaving my room.

You can do this... he doesn't know anything about your dream.

I made my way down the hall, in my warm fluffy socks before pausing outside Seth's door. I noticed it hadn't even moved since last night. He was still asleep?

He always got up early even when he had gone to bed late. I knocked on the door lightly and when no response came I pushed it open.

Please don't catch him jerking off and embarrass yourself even more.