Chapter Nine

Not edited
---------

I had avoided Seth for what seemed like two hours now. Although it wasn't exactly a 'long' time, it honestly felt like eternity.

If you hide he'll see you as weaker.

If you don't hide, he'll beat your @ss.

I pursed my lips. I may be innocent but that thought came across slightly dirty. I stuffed my face in my pillow trying to ignore it.

I don't know what was up with my hormones lately. I was usually, when I used to live with Mr. Tyrese, revolted at the thought of anything dirty. If I so much as saw him half naked, coming from the shower, I felt sick.

If something sounded sexual in my mind, I'd feel disgusting. I literally shuddered at any 'sexual' thing that happened while I was there.

Here, when I saw Seth half naked, although he was the biggest @sshole, I'd clearly be lying if I said his body wasn't chiseled to perfection.

GET THOSE THOUGHTS OUT OF YOUR HEAD!!

I slammed my head against the pillow only to whimper. My eye. The ice pack was gone. I had no way to heal or help in now.

I needed the internet. I didn't like having 'urges' especially being innocent as hell and living in the house with a guy. A guy who could easily kill you if you annoyed him. I pushed myself up the bed lazily and made my way from the room.

I opened the door with a clammy hand, my heart beat racing.

He's going to kill you.

Be brave. I made my way down past the doors before reaching the top of the stairs and looking down. My eyes examined the place, noting he wasn't in the usual place on the couch. He was probably in the kitchen.

I frowned.

I had wanted to go make the cheesecake in hope he'd like it and somewhat forgive me.

Or he'll hate it and throw it in your face.

I sighed. I honestly didn't want to be in the same room as him, maybe I could wait it out until he went upstairs or back to his laptop.

"What are you doing?" I let out a scream when his voice appeared right behind me. I jumped a mile and lost my footing on the stairs but he quickly grabbed me by my waist, pulling me back up into an upright position.

My eyes flickered down to his hand around my waist, my heart beat quickened. Oh god.

"I don't know"

"You... don't know what you were doing?" He let go of me.

I nodded my head weakly, "Yes, Sir"

"How do you not know what you're doing?" He rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed by even my presence, "You do know, you're just being dumb and not telling me"

"I was wondering if you liked Naughty Angel?" I asked hopefully. If he didn't I basically wasted all his money. He seemed to study me for a moment.

"Is that your stripper name? I don't know what a Naughty Angel is"

My eyes widened.

"I'M NOT A STRIPPER!" I said panicked, "It's cake, I promise!"

He rolled his eyes, "It was a joke"

Well if you didn't say it with such a serious face maybe I'd understand that.

"Are you cussing me out in your head for being rude?"