Chapter Forty Five

Early chapter because idk why. You're comments made me hyped I guess lol.

Anyway, all the people in the fb group got a sneak peek of something exciting coming up, just from one quote/paragraph ;) (Don't let the know, it's a secreeet)

So cheer!Be happy! Yay!

Also, I'm hoping to finish up this book soon enough.

Enjoy (Not edited)

----------------

Seth's POV:

I still hadn't left the area because my phone had rang. Evie was muttering some stuff beside me but I was barely listening.

"Hello?"

"Seth, everything good?"

"This happens every time I meet up with you and your damn girlfriend"

"She's gone?"

"Milan knows she's a light weight. You sure she's ready to be a mom?"

"Seth, shut up. That was a low blow. Cop on and take care of Eva or I'll send Nick to take care of her" I could almost see the grin.

"Funny" I forced out the word then hung up. I watched as Evie struggled to put on her seat belt. I watched her and just as I reached out to help her she shouted, "Get in your mother piece of shit!" 

Aggressive.

"Here" I sighed, moving her hands and clicking in her belt, "Are you ready to go now?" 

"Not if Cynthia's at home although.... although" She stuttered for a moment, "Although I'm sure you'd want to go back to her!"

"What?" My brow furrowed, "Just don't vomit until we're home"

She mumbled something and rest her head along the window. I put the car into gear and drove off.

Not only a second after she was quiet she was sitting back up again. I felt her gaze on me, "What now?"

"Kissable"

"Excuse me?"

"Y-your face, I want to-" She paused, blinking her eyes several times, "We aren't home yet? Oh, we aren't" She shook her head and lay against the door again.

I said nothing and let her be.

I was honestly getting bored of that place so I was glad I could use this as an excuse to go. Although that group... they weren't as annoying as most people. Apart from Jace, he was pretty annoying.

My thoughts flew back to earlier right after Xander had told Nick off;

Nick had taken my place and sat beside Evie. I decided to play it off in front of everyone when I actually wanted to punch his smug little face.

"Hey Nick?" Xander pulled me from my thoughts. Nick looked toward him, clearly not happy that he was talking to him. Which was dumb as f*ck because this was their celebration, and he wasn't invited.

"Did you know Seth and Evangeline kissed? We were all talking about it, about to continue the conversation, now actually" I paused, raising my eyebrows at what Xander just said. I didn't want to bring it up again, but for some reason at this current time I was okay with it."Feel free to join in with your opinion"

Excuse me if I wasn't the type who liked to gossip about who I kissed.

I offered Xander a curious look. He was either using me to get this weiner boy out of here or he thought he was helping because I 'wanted' to sit beside Evie.