Chapter Twenty One

Not edited (Enjoy)

----------

I stared at my clock in horror. HOW THE HELL WAS IT ONE PM?! WHY DID HE LET ME SLEEP SO LATE?

I forced myself up, relieved that the pain earlier had succumbed to only slight discomfort. I felt so much better now, as if understanding what was going on.

I forced my brain to rethink all of what happened. At the party, after the party and this morning. The moment I remembered everything I wanted to forget it.

So... I had slept half naked with Seth last night? I had pinned him down on the bed and threatened him? I had screamed I was dying? I had acted like a child....

I brought my hand to my face with a loud groan. Nice job Evie, hats off to you. I sucked in a breath, did he hate me now? Was he mad?

Of course he was!

I suddenly wanted to fall back asleep and forget that I woke up. Forget everything or rewind time and undo it all. If only.

Reluctantly, I brought myself from the bed. My eyes widened when I realized I was still wearing his shirt. I brought in the scent through my nose. It smelled so good!

I decided a shower right now would be the best choice. It would put off some time, so I didn't have to face Seth. I also just wanted to feel refreshed. Hopefully, it would wake me up.

I made my bed behind me before grabbing my maid outfit from the closet. Just before I went to leave the room, I noticed a box on my locker. My brow furrowed.

An.... iPhone 6?

A brand new one.

I stared at the unopened box in confusion. Didn't Seth already have one? Oh my god... had I smashed it last night or something?! Had he left it here to make me feel guilty.

I couldn't recall the memory.

I picked up my cr*ppy phone that was tiny compared to the iPhone 6, noticed I had two unread messages. Holding my maid outfit with my left hand, I opened both texts which were from Nick.

'Saturday, let's see a movie.'

I opened the text that was sent after that one by two minutes,

'If you want to of course. I'd love to go with you!'

I couldn't help but smile at the gesture. I noticed it had been sent last night and felt rude that I hadn't responded. I quickly replied,

'I'll see if I can. I'd love to go :)'

Was this a date? I frowned. I wasn't sure if I wanted it to be one. Since the encounter with those guys, for some reason I felt nervous around guys. Not scared, just on edge.

But a date... I never went on one before. I opened the text that just came in.

'Great it's a date!'

That answered my question. I had told him it was a maybe though, if Seth let me go out. Why wouldn't he though, he confirmed I was allowed to have my free time. I'd ask and make sure.

I hurried to the bathroom and had a twenty minute shower. Honestly, I would have stayed in there forever, the water was the most relaxing thing ever.

Sadly, I knew I couldn't.

I left the shower, wrapping the towel around me tightly. I dried my feet, so I didn't wet the floor then quickly towel dried my hair. My straightener was in my room, so I'd have to do that quickly before going down to Seth.