☢Full Moon☢(STEIN X READER)

By DemonSam

Stein X Reader Must you need more? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 4

7.3K 243 17
By DemonSam

~A week Later~

It's been a week since the incident, Stein has disappeared. I mean literally he hasn't been to work. Or should I say school, guess it doesn't matter. Spirit thinks I've done something to Stein, I keep telling him I've done no such thing. But Spirit and I don't exactly get along. He dislikes me, like I'm a witch. I've had to teach the class for the last week; which I can say. I'm not a people person nor will I ever be. I pulled my black coat on sighing loudly, "Where the hell are you..." I mumbled shuffling papers on the desk. The whole desk was covered in papers. Tests, homework, books, all that stuff. I shoved a scalpel in my pocket walking towards the door. After switching the lights off I made my way to Lord Death's room. He wanted to speak to me about something. Probably about Stein. Geez everything has been about him lately. I know everyone is worried but calm down. It's not like he completely vanished. I stopped in my tracks thinking about what could've happened to him. Maybe a witch? Medusa? I shrugged off the thought walking into Lord Death's room. Death The Kid was there with his two weapons, Liz and Patti. I swore Patti was the loudest person in the world. Lord Death turned around, "Hello! Hello~!" He greeted happily clapping his hands together.
"It's something about Stein isn't it?" I said out straight, he tilted his head as if he didn't catch what I said. I narrowed my (e/y) eyes.
"I was just wondering if you've heard from him lately." I shook my head.
"Nothing, I haven't even seen him since last week." Kidd eyed me from the other side of the room. His gaze was questioning what I was saying was true or not. Lord Death nodded.
"Well do you think he's at his house? Or maybe he-"
"I have no idea, why do you people suspect me of doing something to him?" Spirit clenched his jaw stepping beside Lord Death.
"Maybe if you were a suspect then we wouldn't suspect you." Spirit added, I resisted the urge to slap the red haired male. He smirked as if his words had an effect on me.
"I'm leaving." I turned around heading for the door, when the Death Scythe known as Justin came in. From where he was standing I could hear his music. He glanced at me walking by but said nothing. I left the Death Room without saying another word.

~The Next Day~

Maka happily walked up to me smiling, Soul following but not as cheerful. "Ms.(name), I was wondering if Soul and I could stay after class?" I looked up from the test I was grading.
"Sure I don't mind." I returned the smile, a fake one. An hour later the bell rung; the only students in the room were Maka, Soul and Black*Star and Tsubaki. None of them suspected me unlike Kidd an Spirit did. I placed the stack of papers on the desk sighing.
"Is there something bothering you, (name)?" Maka asked innocently, I looked at the girl. "It's Stein isn't it?" Soul sat up interested.
"I have no idea where he is, your father is suspecting that I did something to him. Which you and I know it would be the other way around."
"Dissection.." Soul coughed jokingly, Maka elbowed her partner throwing him a glare.
"Well, where was the last place you saw him?" I froze up at the thought.
"Ummmm.....at his house?" She nodded standing up.
"I bet he's experimenting again." Soul interrupted.
"Maybe check his house?" Maka suggested, I nodded slowly. No one wanted to go into his house. Everyone says it's creepy. I thought it was pretty cool. I pray that he's there and not in some witch's hands.

(Sorry guys, I couldn't think. But here's the next chapter. Yay! Thanks for reading! Any ideas for the next chapter you can comment, would really help.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 58.8K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
413K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
139K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
330K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...