(CANCELED) ・゚: *✧・゚:* Togethe...

mufunciismoved tarafından

(On hold until I get inspiration to keep writing,,,) You just moved into Beach City. Since you were running l... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1 - Beach City
Chapter 2 - Nice to Meet You
Chapter 3 - Meeting the Greenie
Chapter 4 - Getting a Job
Chapter 5 - Gems
Chapter 6 - Homeworld
Chapter 7 - Experiment
Chapter 8 - Yellow Diamond
Chapter 9 - Back Home
Chapter 10 - Glow
Chapter 11 - Almost There
Chapter 12 - Beach City
Chapter 13 - Reunited
Chapter 14 - Slumber Party
Chapter 15 - Rave
Thank You! (Not a chapter)
Chapter 16 - Fusion
Chapter 17 - Kindergarten
Chapter 18 - OTP
Chapter 19 - Date
Chapter 21 - Halloween Part 1
Chapter 22 - Halloween Part 2
Yo bois

Chapter 20 - Training

707 26 10
mufunciismoved tarafından

A/N: Hey guys! I'm alive! I haven't had the motivation to write but I guess I have the motivation now so enjoy! :) ALSO SPOOPY MONTH OMG I SHOULD MAKE A HALLOWEEN CHAPTER

"Alright, Y/N! You ready for your first training session?" Pearl asked gleefully, clasping her hands together.

"Of course I'm ready!" you smiled as you stood from the couch.

"Pearl, can I come?" Peridot asked, sending you a concerned look, "just so Y/N doesn't get stabbed or anything."

"Peridot, don't be so scared," you snickered, "I doubt I'd get sta-"

"Pearl has gotten stabbed before!" Steven said as he opened the door. He was holding hands with Connie. The color drained from your face.

"Good joke, Steven," you snickered.

"No, really, she got stabbed by holo-Pearl!" Steven explained as he followed Pearl to the warp pad.

"Yes, Steven, I got stabbed, but I'm alright now!" Pearl said, "It won't ever happen to one of my students!"

"Pearl, can I please come? Just in case?" Peridot begged.

"Yes, you can come," Pearl rolled her eyes. Everyone went onto the warp pad and warped to the sky arena.

* * *

"Y/N, here is your sword," Pearl said, handing you a sword. You held it unsteadily and smiled.

"Awesome!" you laughed, swinging it around.

"Don't swing it around like that!" Peridot yelled from where she was sitting. "You could cut yourself!"

Pearl shook her head, "Peridot is right-"

"I am?!" Peridot exclaimed.

"-you shouldn't swing your sword around like that, you could fall and stab yourself or cut yourself..." Pearl continued. "Anyways! Connie, Steven, if you two could fuse and practice over there. Y/N and I will go over the basics here."

"Okay!" Steven and Connie said together as they ran away.

"Alright, Y/N, lower your body and widen your feet. Like this," Pearl demonstrated. You copied her.

"Perfect," she smiled. "I'll summon holo-Pearl and I want you to stab the hologram around the stomach."

You nodded and raised your sword as Pearl summoned the holo-Pearl.

"Do you wish to engage in combat?"

"Sure," you said.

"Commencing duel."

The hologram swung at you. You quickly jumped up and avoided the attack. You swiftly drew back your sword and thrusted it into it's stomach.

"Defeat accepted," holo-Pearl said and disappeared.

"Woohoo!" Peridot exclaimed and jumped up. She ran and hugged you. "You're awesome!"

"Great job, Y/N," Pearl congratulated you, "you're a natural!"

  "Aw, thanks guys!"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
283K 18.1K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...