Redney: The game that changed...

By Bossinatorcas

Redney crap (I don't description very good) More

Redney
Redney Part 2
Redney 3
Redney 4
Redney 5
Redney 6
Redney 7
Redney 8
HEY GUYS
Redney 9
Is this story over?
Idea for a new story
Hey humans
New book

Just an authors note

106 6 2
By Bossinatorcas

Hey guys what's up it's me Cas, and I was just wondering how are you guys doing?, because I have a lot of work to do. You see today (or yesterday because that is when this will be going up) is like a catch up day, it's where I try to update everything that I can because school is tomorrow and I barley have time to write during the week so today I won't be as active just wanted you guys to know that ok :)

-Cas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
203K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
1.5M 26.4K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
796K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...