I Ain't Going Nowhere (Austin...

By LickingMahone

Being a teenager isn't as easy as it sounds. Lauren Fran is the kind of girl that lives life the way she want... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter Thirty

811 35 2
By LickingMahone

Alex:

Answer it, answer..

After I left the table, my mind was just running. Lauren left and Austin left. They left trying to be away from each other, but destiny can't keep them apart. Sounds cheesy to say that, but that's what I believe in.

Answer it, answer..

It rang over and over again, but no one was ever picking up.

Austin:

"Four missing calls from Alex", the notification that popped up on my phone said. I heard it, but I couldn't bring myself to pick that up. I wanted to be left alone and that's all. My mom was at work but even being at that house was making me anxious. I had to go somewhere else, being locked up was driving me insane.

Lauren:

The park. One of the only places in this entire town where I was left all by myself. I couldn't hear the angry people inside their cars, I couldn't hear anyone that walked by, I could just be left alone. And that's all I needed. I've always been the kind of person who enjoys being in silence, and that would always bring me to my best.

This time, it wasn't complete silence. I could hear something like a song from a distance, being played perfectly without one note being messed up. The sound filled my ears and calmed my heart. For some reason, the song was affecting me. As I saw the nearest place to sit, I went to it. It was a wood swing with two places to sit. I took the one by the right and just stood there for as long as I could, letting go of everything.

******

As the time passed by, the wind was reaching inside the trees and finding my cold skin. Along with it, since it was getting late, the moonlight illuminated the grass that stood under my feet and part of me. The night was getting closer as the wind was getting rougher.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 446 38
A ordinary girl named Chloe Johnson moves to a new school and she meets this boy that she instantly falls in love with but she moves away and has to...
105K 2.1K 56
Jennifer is a broken girl. She's lost her dad and is picked on at school for his mistakes. She's fighting through everyday with her best friend and O...
6.7K 72 22
The age old story of a guy being in love with their best girl friend, and her not knowing. But what happens when that guy is Austin Mahone, rising po...
1.2K 39 16
This story is about a girl named Cassie. She lives with her mother in the country in Georgia. Then Austin Mahone and his mom move in with them? Read...