135 (Capital Steez)

By AltSadness

It's like I can't think of the words only a melody, looping in my mind but my heart still skips a beat. I adm... More

1• Autumn
2• After School
3• Make The Right Move
4• There's Plenty Of Fish In The Sea But See My Fish Is On The Line
5• Meaningless
6• Take It Easy
7• I Have You Here With Me
8• Love Again
9• Take You Higher Than The Stars Up Above
10• No One Else Seems To Know
11• Sonder
12• Exactly Where They Fall
13• I'm No Good
14• Until You're All Alone
15• No Devotion
16• Don't Let Her See Divide
17• Can't I Fake It Again
18• There's So Many Things That Can't Be Done
19• I'll Be So Cruel For You
20• Psyrens
21• Skipping States
23• I Believe We Can Fly, But We're Too Busy Running
24• They All Throwing Dirt On My Name Lately
25• Stockholm Syndrome
26• Drown Me
27• Haze
28• Euphoric
29• Epitaph
30• Evol Love
31• My Heart Stops Beating
32• Subconscious Is Dishonest
33• Blur My Hands
34• Cyber Worlds
35• Like Most Men He's Certain
36• Deep Like The Ocean
37• Endors Toi
38• Profess Infinitum
39• Right Through Me
40• I Just Want A Shallow Girl
41• Save Your Morals For Him
42• Save Your Morals For Someone Who Can Swim
43• I Can't Give You Tomorrow, But I Can Give You Tonight
44• A Memory For The Rest Of Your Life
45• I Won't Want You Tomorrow B/c Tomorrows Complicated
46• Tomorrow Doesn't Always Come
47• Save Your Morals For A Love Deep Enough To Swim
48• Make It How It's Supposed To Be
49• I Just Want A Pond
50• Girls Put Boys In Cemeteries
51• I Keep Killa's With Me
52• I Want It All
53• I Don't Belong
54• Ain't That Amazing
55• Rigor Mortis
56• My Sweet Rigmarole
57• Stone Cold Miracle
58• Blind Faith & Mind Games
59• Imma Make It All Happen
60• Cinnamon Eyes
Thank You

22• You've Got To Be Curious

202 5 0
By AltSadness

• September 18, Tuesday •
• 1:03 a.m •

We found a hotel in Philadelphia and settled down. Steez and I were both anxious and we could see that. I just got out the shower and put on my sleepwear.

"Hey imma go down to the kitchen and find something to eat. If I take long I went out to get something."

"Can I go with you?" I begged

"No, I want you to stay here. Not a good idea letting you outside, especially around this time.

I chewed my tongue and huffed. "Fine ok. I'm going to sleep."

"You really wanna go to sleep?" He made a face.

"Yeah. I can't sleep?"

"You can but-never mind. I'll see you in the morning beautiful. Good night."

"Goodnight." I pulled the blankets over me and started thinking again.

   I kind of miss Alexandria. I miss school. We plan on getting into a school around here and graduating. What do I look like running away from home and not graduating?
What I'm really worried about is my brother and Dad. I know they're heartbroken but I had to. I hope they know they're going to see me again. I should've put that in the note. Did I? I don't remember.
I should've done a lot of things. I hate when this happens. I think about one bad thing then a wave of emotions and negativity comes over me. Everything unfortunate in my life comes up and I hate it.
Silence has its pros and cons. I don't know if that makes sense. Pros, you can focus and actually get shit done. Cons, you can't stop thinking, you might think positively but soon it turns into negativity and you can't do anything about it but try to fall asleep or distract yourself.
There's a lot of stuff I think about that I don't know how to explain. I'm not good at explaining myself and it feels weird when I do so I refrain from it. I've never had anyone to talk to like that. Dad was too busy, brother is away, and Raymond's too judgmental. I don't take judgement well. I wish I did but I can't.
I didn't get praised in school like other girls did. I was usually told "You're not ugly but you're not cute." that's not a complement. How are you going to give me a compliment then insult me? What is your purpose?! It really bothered me and to finally get away from that, it's heaven. So never mind when I said I missed Alexandria. Fuck all the people that weren't there for me, fuck all em.
   After my rant I fell asleep. A deep sleep, I haven't slept like this in a while. Years. Last time I slept like this everything was fine. I actually had friends and my brother was around to give me advice. Now I spend my days alone. I have Steez now but I still feel that gap. He's helped me a lot but I'm not fully healed.
   I miss happiness-here I go again. I'm thinking in my dreams. I don't even know if I'm asleep. Am I? What if what I think is reality is actual just a nightmare with glimpses of a dream and one of my dreams is reality?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 196 10
|| MATURE THEMES || "And you say "Did you even notice, that I, began, to bleed?" And it all goes out of focus, and I hear you start to scream. Help m...
195 20 19
With Griffin it's different. His touch is comforting and tingly, definitely one of the most pleasant feelings in the world. "I get you miss him but d...
L$D By Me.

Fanfiction

6.8K 354 8
"Joey." Her voice sounded like a dream, something beautiful that wasn't of this world. This dirty, polluted world. He hated it. Nothing good came fro...
2.1K 27 11
This is my first time ever writing so pls don't judge also JJ Maybank forever. ANYWAY pls don't judge and I hope you like it