41• Save Your Morals For Him

• 5:08 p.m •

"When was the last time you ate some real food?" Prince asked as his back was facing me while he was cooking on the stove.

"Last night. Steez took me out to some Ritzy restaurant." I sat on a chair watching him cook. "Or was it the night before. I can't remember."

I can hear the jealousy in his voice. "Reallllyyy? How was it?"

"It was nice. I felt real...like...since I ran away I felt like I've been living in a nightmare but...whatever." I shrugged and took a sip of water.

"You can vent to me." He said. "I'm a good listener."

"I don't want to talk to you. I don't like you. I don't want anything to do with you." I growled.

Kirk was on the couch playing pool on his phone. "Steph you can talk to me."

"I don't want to talk to either one of you."

Prince sat a plate of food down in front of me. "At least eat something."

"What makes you think I want to eat something YOU made." I pushed the plate across the table and crossed my arms.

He grabbed a spoon and took a bite out of my food. "I didn't do anything to it. See? Just eat, I don't want you passing out on me or anything. Steph I do care about you."

"I don't understand why!!! You're doing this to yourself."

He sat down next to me. "You're right but I'm putting myself through this because I love you."

"Love. After all those hoes you fucked at the club, you love me." I chuckled.

"Y'all shut the fuck up." Kirk popped up in the kitchen shoving his phone in his pocket. "Hehehe."

"Kirk can you please get the box out of my room?" Prince asked Kirk nicely.

"Nah. You go get it." Kirk took my plate of food and started smashing.

I kept a straight face and Prince went upstairs. Kirk handed me my phone and showed me his messages between him and Steez.

Kirk: Hey. It's Kirk. Prince has Stephanie. I took her phone to text you and let you know where she is at.
Steez: Thank you for letting me know. Unfortunately. I can't get her at this moment. Isaiah is making me go back to BK to sell.
Kirk: Alright. When will you be back?
Steez: In a week. Please take care of her and make sure she's alright. I'll pay however much you want just please make sure she's fine.
Kirk: Nah. You my bro, you don't need to repay me. I got you bro, I'll do my best to protect her.
Steez: Thanks Kirk. Make sure Prince doesn't do anything to her
Kirk: I got you.
Steez: What is she doing now?
Kirk: She's asleep. She has her own room I'm making sure he doesn't touch her.
Steez: Thanks bro. ❤️ One love. 🤞🏾✌🏾

I gave my phone back to him. "A week?!" I whisper shouted.

"Yeah. At least he knows where you are. I know he's trying his hardest to stay calm. I know Steez, he'll find a way."

I nodded my head and Prince came back down the stairs.