53• I Don't Belong

• September 22, Saturday •
• 7:53 a.m •

   I woke up and it was still a little dark outside. Cloudy today. I felt the left side of the bed and didn't feel Steez's hair. I opened my eyes and the room was still and empty. Just me.

"Steez!" I called out. "Jamal!"

Nothing.

I sighed and dragged myself out of bed and walked around the house looking for him. He's probably writing or being weird.

As I searched for him I realized It's just me in the house. I felt cold and sad. He didn't even say good bye or anything. He just up and left. He said "we're", what the fuck happened?!

I texted him.

Me: Hey. Where are you? You okay?

   I tossed my phone on the couch and sat down pouting, waiting for him to text me back. After two hours, I stopped looking at my phone every two minutes. I cooked and ate and watch tv. Yes, I feel lonely but I have time to think. Maybe I should visit Raymond, he knows how to keep his mouth shut but I don't know. Maybe Jasmine. She's pretty quiet.
   I groaned and curled up on the couch.  I turned the tv off and sat in the dark. I don't like how quiet it is. Maybe I should go back to sleep? Or go to my favorite places? But if I go, I might run into somebody. A teacher or someone from school. They'll snitch in a second. Ugh! Whatever! Just go find out what Steez is doing and if he's okay.

• Steez's POV •

I pulled out of the gas station. This shit is getting old. This is my plan, I pull up at the the apartment Isaiah and everybody else meets up at and kill him. Simple as that. I wish, I gotta plan something. I can't kill him with other people around. I'm cool with them but they could turn on me. I'll just have to kill them too. My phone made a noise.

Baby 😌💜: Hey. Where are you? You okay?
Me: Yeah I'm good. Don't worry about me. What are you up to?
Baby 😌💜: Bored as shit. Missing you.😕 You didn't even wake me up to tell me you were leaving.
Me: You were in a deep sleep. I apologize, I know how you love your sleep so I didn't wake you up.
Baby 😌💜: It's okay. I need to find something to do. Call me when you make it. I love you
Me: I love you too.

I tossed my phone in the passenger seat and kept my eyes on the road.

End Of Steez's POV