59• Imma Make It All Happen

A/n: This story is almost over y'all :( I don't wanna end it. But ya girl crafting a Tory Lanez fanfic :)

After we left Vinny and his Wife's house, Steez was cheering as he kept his eyes in the road while he was driving.

"What's going on Cheesy?" I finally asked and I cheesed along with him.

"Everything is under control." He said happily.

"What is?"

"Our lives. We're good now. We don't have to run anymore."

"Whatchu mean?"

He rolled his eyes. "Vinny got us covered.

"Okay. Cool."

"So yeah. We're free!" He laughed.

"So what did he say?" I asked.

"What I just told you.

"That was when he pulled you off to the side?"

"Yeah. His wife likes you a lot." He chuckled.

"I could tell. She's a little extra."

  •  

When we got home, it didn't feel like home. It was so strange living in this big ass house. We're living like celebrities. 

"It's so weird being here." I said out loud to Steez.

He sat his keys down at the table near the door. "Yeah? You'll get used to it in a little bit."

"Yeah I will." I agreed and plopped down on the couch.

Steez sat down next to me with a smirk on his face. "Whatchu wanna do?"

"What do YOU wanna do?" I smirked.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me off the couch. I pulled a condom out of his back pocket and opened it. He unzipped my dress and I kicked off my heels.