58• Blind Faith & Mind Games

Vinny in the media section ^^^
• 6:26 p.m •

"Baby hurry up! God damn! You been in the bathroom for years!" Steez whined.

I turned the shower off and stepped out.

"Finally!" Steez exhaled and stomped away.

"Oh whatever!" I rolled my eyes and made my way to our room. Water still dripped from my body and sticky sounds came from my feet as I walked.

"Here. I picked this Dress out. I think red, black, or white would look good. But I know how messy you are so white is out."

"Nooo!" I pouted.

"What do you mean nooo? You'll probably spill wine on it or something."

"Wine?" I faked a cough. "Um...I'm not 21. Not even close to 20. So how you feel?"

"Vinny don't give a damn. When he offers you something that's it. You with it, or die." He exaggerated.

"Whatever."

"Baby just pick one of these colors."

"What if I wanna wear a different color?" I whined.

"Steffy imma whoop yo ass if you don't hurry up and pick one. YOU WANNA GO NIGHT NIGHT NIGGA!?"

"No..." I said softly.

"HM?!"

"NO!" I laughed and pushed him away.

He laughed along with me. "I'm just playing. Go ahead and pick whatever you want as long as it's decent."

"Thank you." I smiled and picked the red dress up. "Imma go try this on and I want your honest opinion."

He sat on the bed. "Alright. Take your time!"

I looked in the mirror was I tried it on. I finally found what I wanted to wear.

•

We pulled up at a mansion. The shit was HUGE! I saw 7 parked cars before me made it to the front door.

"Just smile, look pretty and don't say too much." Steez whispered before he knocked on the door.

Once he knock I'm guessing Vinny opened the door and let us in, his wife was behind him. She's gorgeous. What the hell was Steez talking about?!

"Courtneyyyyy!" Vinny said excitedly as he shook Steezy's hand. "You've brought this beautiful girl! Who is she?"

I smiled and he licked his lips at me. I cleared my throat. My heels quickly started hurting my feet. Im not gon lie...Vinny kinda cute but Steez is my man. Can't catch me on no cheating shit.

"This is my girlfriend, Stephanie."

"Wow." He said. "She's stunning. Nice to meet you beautiful. This is my wife, Maria." He rolled his r's.

I shook her hand and hugged her. "Hi how are you?" I asked.

"Wonderful you?" She answered.

"I am well. Thanks for asking. I really love your necklace."

"Why thank you. I love everything about you so far. Come in guys. Come have a seat." We sat down at the dinning table. They have a beautiful home.

"So Courtney! Tell me something! What's going on with you? It's been a while!"

Steez chuckled. "Nothing much man! Just been doing me."

"Doing well in school?" Maria asked as she sat the food down at the table and served us.

"Yes sir!" He chirped.

"That's what I like to hear!"

"Stephanie!" Marie called my name as she sat down with us.

"Yes ma'am?" I answered.

"Please try this wine. I think you'll love it dear." She poured my a glass.

I declined. "Oh no thank you! I'm not 21."

Vinny and Maria laughed. I smiled nervously while Steez chuckled.

"That's alright sweetie. We're not trying to get you drunk." She said as she concluded her laughter.

"Well alright." I mumbled. I took a sip. Hm. I sat the glass down and they waited for me to say something.

Steez knocked his glass out like it was water.

I smiled and covered my mouth. "I have to say, that was pretty good."

"Ah!!" Maria smiled.

"Let's say a prayer before we dig in." Maria and Steez grabbed my hand.

"Bow your head and close your eyes." Steez whispered. I did that and we prayed and started eating. I received a lot of questions but did say too much like he told me to. I just smiled.