Redney: The game that changed...

By Bossinatorcas

Redney crap (I don't description very good) More

Redney
Redney 3
Just an authors note
Redney 4
Redney 5
Redney 6
Redney 7
Redney 8
HEY GUYS
Redney 9
Is this story over?
Idea for a new story
Hey humans
New book

Redney Part 2

168 14 1
By Bossinatorcas

Just thought I should let you guys know that. 1: this story will not be very long. And 2: I am going to be writing a Destiel One-Shot book.
And that's it for now guys.
See you all later 💖💖❤️❤️👋👋🍀🍀

-Cas

Reds POV I never thought me and Barney would be friends because he was afraid of me, but now I he never leaves my side. Life is not so lonely anymore, you see I'm the only program in the whole game that has feelings and actually talks to humans, so I never had anyone to talk to anyone before.
"Red are you ok" ? Asked Barney from his spot at the couch. "Yeah just thinking about stuff" I said to him. "Red can I ask you something" said Barney. "Sure why not" I said looking at him. "How are you able to talk to me and how did you get in the game". I don't know how I can talk to you,but I think it has something to do with the fact that the devs of the game messed up my program I said to him. " what do you mean program". "Yes Barney I was a program but I got screwed up somehow and here I am". "Cool we'll should go" said Barney. "Oh but first said Barney I need your advice on something". "Sure I said I can connect to the Internet to help as well . "Well their is this person not naming them, but I feel really strange when im with them, they make me smile and laugh like no one ever has before. "Maybe your in love with them" I said with regret in my voice. "Maybe Barney said but I should probably get going". "Bye Barney" I waved to him. Why? I thought as he left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

957K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
481K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...