Liquid Luck [Sirius Black]/ed...

By maraudersnme

"You're the goodest bad girl I've ever met." More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
chapter 95
Chapter 96
chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138

chapter 76

13.5K 548 564
By maraudersnme

"Black, I suggest you get back up there. The game needs to go on." McGonagall says.

"To hell with the game! I don't care about some stupid Quidditch match! I'm not going anywhere. She's my –" He cuts himself off, eyes darting around as he racks his brain before settling on a firm, "I'm staying with her."

McGonagall's eyes soften in understanding. "Very well. Follow Madam Pomfrey to the hospital wing. Everyone out of my way!"

*

I'm conscious but I can't will myself to open my eyes just yet. The pain is very much prevalent but I feel a lot better with my eyes closed for the time being.

"Keeks is strong. She's going to be okay." Peter offers as words of comfort for the other boys. "Madam Pomfrey said so herself."

It's silent for a long moment afterwards before James stammers, "D-Did you hear her scream?" His voice sounds strained, like he's been crying.

Sirius laughs humourlessly. "I think the whole school heard that scream."

"I know it isn't very Gryffindor of me to admit this, but I was so scared." Remus says softly.

"Me too." The others chorus.

I can't let them be sad about this any longer so I flutter my eyes open though the harsh lighting of the room makes me squeeze them closed again. "Keeks!" James immediately rushes to my side and holds my hand between both of his. "You're finally awake." He looks down at me through tired eyes and brushes the pad of his thumbs across the top of my bruised hand.

"What happened?" I rasp out as my eyes start adjusting to the light.

"Evan Rosier hit you with a Bludger." Remus tells me with the strongest hint of detestation. "I could kill him."

"Don't do that." I sigh. "It's what he's meant to do."

"Yeah, well Minnie wants him expelled for what he did to you." James goes on. "'Course he won't be, but she's furious. Some think she just takes Quidditch that seriously but we know it's because she cares for you. You were knocked off your broom and no one was able to to stop you before you hit the ground. Poppy says you're lucky though...with how high up you fell you and how tiny you are, you shouldn't have survived the fall."

I process the information slower than usual before bursting into a fit of hysterical laughter. I don't even know why I'm laughing, it's just a reflex. I have to stop however when the pain intensifies. And judging by the worried looks being exchanged, the boys all think I've gone mad.

"It's too bad I hadn't died. We could've put the fun back in funeral." I muse.

"That's not funny." James says, looking away from me uncomfortably.

"I'm just trying to diffuse the tension." I shrug but wince in pain as I do. "Everything hurts."

"I'd imagine breaking your collarbone, both legs and ribs would hurt like hell." Sirius finally says. "Not to mention your massive concussion and internal bleeding – nothing that can't be fixed."

"Oh sure," I laugh. "When can I leave?"

"Not for a few days." Remus informs, making me groan in dismay.

I shut my eyes again and shift a little over the hospital wing bed. "Sirius," I moan. "Sirius, lie on top of me."

"I'd crush you, love." Sirius laughs. "Would you settle for me lying beside you?"

I sigh dramatically, "I suppose."

Sirius climbs in beside me, careful not to touch any of my broken areas, and tucks my hair behind my ear. James and Remus clear their throats and mumble something about needing to be somewhere before dragging Peter out of the room with them.

Once the doors are slammed shut, Sirius chuckles, "They aren't smooth."

"No they aren't." I giggle. "But I love that they try to be." I turn my head to look him in the eyes. "What?"

"I just think you're beautiful."

I snort in amusement. "Sirius, I'm literally covered in blood, sweat and tears. I look hideous right now."

"It's not possible." He glances down at our brushing fingers and takes my hand. He turns it over and starts tracing small patterns in my palm.

"Tickles." I whisper.

"Sorry." He smiles and stops touching me.

"I didn't say I didn't like it." I pull his hand back making him raise his eyebrows but that surprise is quickly washed away with a smirk. "Guess what I'm drawing."

He traces something with his finger and I smile wider as I realize what it is, "A heart."

"Mhm," He hums. "And now?"

"Sirius," I roll my eyes playfully and emit a small laugh. "are you just going to keep drawing hearts on me?"

"It's making you laugh, so yes." He purses his lips. "How do you feel?"

"Yeah, alright." I lie.

He looks at me knowingly. "You almost died, my love. You can be honest with me. You don't always have to put on a smile for everyone – no matter how beautiful that smile is."

"But I like to smile. Smiling is my favourite."

"You're cute."

"Shut up." I make to playfully shove his arm but he grabs my wrist to stop me causing my breath to catch in my throat.

"Make me." He smirks.

I glance down at his lips which look more inviting than ever. I try to move forward but my broken collarbone stops me from doing so. "Ow ow ow ow!" I retreat back onto the bed and groan in frustration.

"Maybe I shouldn't do this while you're quite literally broken. I'm sorry." Sirius looks at me guiltily.

Before I can say anything else, Lily comes storming into the room. "Chiara! Are you okay, lovely?!" Lily asks in concern as she stalks up to the bed. "What hurts? Can I get you something? Water? Pillow? Anything?"

"I'm okay, Lils." I smile at her and nod reassuringly.

"I'd hug you right now if I wasn't afraid of breaking you." Her green eyes are watering.

"No! No, Lily please don't start crying." I say in a warning tone. "If you cry then I'll cry."

A tear trickles down her cheek anyway and I suddenly feel my own eyes welling with tears. "When someone tells me not to cry it just makes me even more vulnerable." She whimpers.

A tear falls down my cheek and that's all it takes for me to start balling. This is what happens when you keep things in. Once you start, it'll be a while before you can stop again. Sirius whips out a handkerchief from his back pocket and starts dabbing my tears away with the corner of it.

Lily sniffles. "I, uh, Benji gave me a letter. Told me to give it to you." She fidgets with the letter in her hands. "He also told me that he'll stop by later to see you."

I wipe my eyes. "Okay. Thank you." She hands me the letter and I take a minute to skim it. After taking in its contents, a smile finds my lips.

"Who's it from?" Sirius asks curiously, twirling a piece of my hair between his fingers.

"Mum says my cousin Elliot is coming to spend Christmas with us. I haven't seen him in the longest time! You know how it is with cousins though. You could go so long without talking and then the moment you see each other it's as if you haven't been apart."

Sirius laughs, "That's if you don't have cousins like mine." I take his hand. He jokes about his family but I know that's just because it bothers him. I cope with things the same way.

"Sounds like you have an exciting break ahead of you then." Lily smiles, wiping her cheeks with her sleeve.

"Yeah," I fold the letter back up. "now I've got something to look forward to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 2.2K 144
โ„๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐•– โ„โ„™ ๐•“๐• ๐•ช๐•ค ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ โ„๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ฉ โ„โ„™ ๐•“๐• ๐•ช๐•ค ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•๐• ๐•“๐•–: โ€ข ๐•Š๐•ž๐•ฆ๐•ฅ โ€ข ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ค๐•ฅ โ€ข ๐”ฝ๐•๐•ฆ๐•—๐•— โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก...
245K 3.6K 48
The title says it all! Warning: Updates are hella slow.
927 95 10
๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž๐ ๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐“๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...
385K 3.9K 53
Title.