Secretly Dating Byun Baekhyun

Por afireselu

Chanyeol and Sehun are siblings while Baekhyun is their family's most trusted employee since he's the child o... Más

Secretly Dating Byun Baekhyun
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty One (for real)
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Epilogue
SC #1
SC #2
SC #3
SC #4
Sequel!

Chapter Thirty Four

5.7K 339 212
Por afireselu

It was already seven in the morning when Chanyeol's phone suddenly rang out of the silent day light. Baekhyun waited for Chanyeol to pick up the phone but the giant one just wrapped his arms and legs to the midget one even more tighter.

"Aysh!" Baekhyun fished for the phone on the bedside table with his both eyes still closed. When he had a touch of it, he placed it on his ear. He's about to talk when the caller screamed.

"Channie! See you later!"

"Fuck!" Baekhyun opened his eyes and he felt how headache started building up on his system. The scream was too loud. When he looked at the caller ID his forehead crinkled.

Mabel Yuan.

"Oh! Is this Chanyeol?"

Baekhyun rubbed his temple as he placed the phone on his ear again. "No. It's Baekhyun speaking."

"O-oh! Did I disturbed you?"

"Kinda."

"Sorry! But can I talk to Channie?"

Channie, huh? Baekhyun said to himself.

"He's still sleeping. If you want, you can leave a message and I'll tell him about it later," Baekhyun offered though he feel suffocated having a conversation with Mabel.

"Ah! Don't mind! I'll just call him later to tell about it!"

Psh. They have secrets? Baekhyun asked himself then pouted. "Okay. Would you mind if I'll end the call already? I'm going back to sleep."

"A-ah! Okay! Thank you and"

Baekhyun didn't let Mabel finish her words by shutting the call down. He suddenly feel irritated so that he removed Chanyeol's arms and legs wrapped around him with too much force causing him to fall on the ground.

"Aysh!" Baekhyun stood up and went to the bathroom. He slammed the door shut which made Chanyeol groan even more. "Ugh. What even time is it now?" Chanyeol talked to himself aiding his aching butt. He was shock when he saw his phone on the floor. He quickly took it and a message from Mabel was seen.

Chanyeol quickly dialed Mabel's number and it took her two rings to pick it up. "Hello?"

"Channie!" Chanyeol removed his phone from his ear a little. "Did Baekhyun wake you up?"

"What are you saying?" His forehead creased.

"Oh! He didn't tell you? Well, I called, not so long ago. And then he was the one who answered it."

"And?"

"Nothing more! Why?"

"It seems like he's in the bad mood. I fell on the bed because he forcedly removed my arms and legs on top of his body," Chanyeol massaged his butt.

Mabel laughed. "Really? You deserve it though for rejecting me."

"Shanshan. . ." Seriousness was evident on his voice.

"Kidding! Can we talk about it already? I have so much to tell you!"

Chanyeol tenses up as he roam his eyes around the room. "Don't. Let's just talk tomorrow. I'm with Baekhyun," when Baekhyun opened the bathroom door, Chanyeol panicky clicked the end call button as he feel his body starting to sweat because of the looks Baekhyun's throwing on his side.

"I thought we'll be leaving the first thing today?" Chanyeol felt cold blast with Baekhyun's voice. "Let's just eat breakfast on the subway."

When Baekhyun was about to pass Chanyeol's way, he grabbed him by the arm. "Do we have problem? Are we okay?"

Baekhyun timidly nodded. "Don't mind me. Just prepare yourself. I want to go home already."

"What's with the urgent need to be at home?"

Baekhyun looked at him with a straight face. "Sehun is looking for me."

"And?"

"I have to be at his side. I'm his nanny after all."

"Baekhyun. . ." Baekhyun swats Chanyeol making his hand slap his face.

"Ouch!"

"So sorry," Baekhyun enveloped himself on the duvet. "Wake me up when you finished bathing yourself."

"O-okay," Chanyeol replied, still massaging his cheek and butt.

-

-

"Didn't I told you two to stay at Busan until the heavy rain stopped?" Kyungsoo asked the moment he opened the door seeing Chanyeol and Baekhyun soaking wet. "Asyh! Stay there for a while! I'm going to get towels! Idiots!"

"Brr. . ." Baekhyun hugged himself whilst Chanyeol removed his shirt. "W-what are you doing?"

Chanyeol smiled, spreading his arms on air. "Come. Body heat."

"N-no thanks. I'll just wait for Kyungsoo," Baekhyun turned around feeling his cheeks blushing.

Chanyeol didn't budged. He pulled Baekhyun and hugged him tight. "Why are you suddenly stiff around me?"

"N-nothing."

"Baekhyunnie. . ." Chanyeol breathes heavily. "Is there something wrong? I really feel we have a problem."

"What could it be?" Baekhyun asked stoically.

"I don't know. That'sㅡ"

"ㅡwhy are you two soaking wet?" And then instantly, Baekhyun and Chanyeol pushed each other, breaking the hug. Sehun is holding a cup of milk while looking at them with a blank expression.

"A-ah. . ." Baekhyun avoided Sehun's eyes.

"It's raining heavily outside and we didn't brought umbrellas with us," Chanyeol explained, trying to calm his insides even though his heart pounding hard.

"Why are you two together?" Baekhyun flinched when he saw a smirk crossed Sehun's face but it quickly disappeared after seeing it for a millisecond.

"We're not. It just happened that we bumped with each other while on our way home," Chanyeol again answered.

"Then why are you two hugging?"

Chanyeol already lost composure. "Why are you suddenly speaking like an investigator? Can't you just prepare us hot drinks since we're shivering bad?"

"Oh, okay. . ." Sehun shrugged, still no hint of emotions was seen on his expression.

Chanyeol suddenly remembered what Sehun said on the call last night and it made something on his chest throb. He was just thinking that Sehun might not be aware of what he said last night, because if he is, he already asked for Chanyeol's forgiveness.

"Why are you topless?" Kyungsoo asked, ensuring that Sehun is away from them already. He handed the two their towels. "Did he saw you guys?" Baekhyun brushed the towel on his hair with full annoyance while muttering incoherent words under his breath and then Chanyeol nodded as an answer to Kyungsoo's question. He then wrapped the towel on his body.

"What?! What are you two doing when he saw you guys?" Kyungsoo asked nervously, he forgot about Sehun's existence.

"He saw us hugging," Chanyeol gripped his hair in annoyance.

"Oh, fuck!" Kyungsoo rested his body on the door, he jumped out in nervousness when he saw Sehun standing beside him. "Damn it! You scared me!"

Sehun shrugged and he handed Baekhyun and Chanyeol a cup of milk. "I don't know how to make coffee so I made milk."

"I-it's okay, H-Hunnie. . ." Baekhyun hurt himself when he took a sip of it. "It hurts."

Kyungsoo pulled Baekhyun. "I'm going to apply ointment on his tongue. Excuse us," and then they left.

Sehun was about to leave, too, when Chanyeol asked him to stay for a while. "Do you need something?"

Chanyeol shook his head. "I've heard of what you did last night, Park Sehun. What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Sehun answered showing no interest on it.

"It can't be nothing!" Chanyeol threw the glass of milk on the ground making it shudder into pieces. "What I have done wrong, huh?! I've been doing my best to secure you a future! Why are you being a rebel?!"

"Doing your best, huh?" He mocked. "There's nothing wrong here, hyung. Maybe you're just paranoid."

"Sehun. . ." He closed his eyes. "The words you've said last night, that's just because of the alcohol control, right?"

"No. I'm real mad at you, hyung," Chanyeol was pained seeing his brother like this. Hearing those words from his brother makes his chest tighten. He suddenly felt suffocated out of the blue.

"W-why?"

"I don't know," Sehun shrugged. "Don't worry. Once I make a living, I'll give back every cents you've spent for me."

"It's not what I wanted to hear!" Chanyeol rose a hand when he saw Kyungsoo walking on their path. "Are you doing drugs?! Why do I feel like it's not my brother I'm talking with?!"

"I'm not doing drugs," Sehun's jaw tightened. "Can't I be sometimes the man who I wanted to be?! Because I'm fucking sick of being locked up with you! I wish it's you the one dead! Not mom and dad!"

"S-Sehun. . ." Kyungsoo soothed his back. "Go to your room. I'm going to handle this."

"No," they were both taken aback with Chanyeol's deep voice. "Let him lash out on me."

"Chanyeol. . ." Kyungsoo tried to converse with Chanyeol with his eyes but he failed. "Sehun, don't be too harsh on your brother."

"Why not?" He smirked. "I always look up on him. I never thought he'll do that thing to me," and then he left, leaving the two older ones clueless.

"Chanyeol, don't mind about it. Maybe he has problem right now. I'll go ask Luhan about it," Chanyeol stopped Kyungsoo. "Why?"

"Let him," he looked at Kyungsoo trying to suppress a smile hut he failed, instead a tear fell from his eye. "Let's give him space to think first. He's old enough, it's time to let him decide for his own."

"But Chanyeol! He's hurting you and he's building anger on his system."

"It will eventually subside," Chanyeol crinkled his nose. "It's like what happened to Baekhyun. Sehun grew anger inside his system because he believed that Baekhyun left him. But look at them now."

"Chanyeol, yours is different," Kyungsoo rubbed his temples. "Seriously? What the hell is going on? Why are we so messed up?"

"I don't know," Chanyeol finally entered the mansion. "Wake me up at five. I have a flight to attend tonight."

"You're still going?" Kyungsoo unbelievably asked.

"I have to. I wanted to break ties with them already so that I can start re-fixing my life," Chanyeol smiled sadly. "I have to fix every fucking thing."

Kyungsoo patted his shoulders. "Okay. Just in case you'll search for Baekhyun, he's at the back door."

"What is he doing there?"

"He said he wanted to be alone first."

-

-

"Ugh. Park Sehun why are you not answering my calls!" Luhan threw his phone on the couch. Not so long, his doorbell rang. He looked on the monitor just to see Sehun soaking wet while standing lifeless in front of it. "Oh my gosh! What happened?" He opened the door wide enough for Sehun to enter the house. "Why the fuck you went here without bringing an umbrella?!"

But instead of answering, Sehun pulled Luhan for a hug. Hot liquids started touching Luhan's bare skin. That's the only time he realized Sehun is crying. Behind those droplets of rain, some of it were tears from his eyes.

"Why are you crying?" Luhan pushed Sehun lightly. "What happened, Sehun?"

"N-nothing," Sehun faked a smile. "I'm just happy you're here for me. You're not gonna leave me hanging just like what others did to me, right?"

"Y-yes!" Luhan said even though he doesn't understand what did Sehun conveyed on his words. "Do you want something hot to drink?"

Sehun laughed bitterly. "I just need someone to lean on."

"Sehun. . ."

"I hate it whenever I see pity on people's eyes for me," Sehun coughed. "Don't mind me. I'm fine. I'm just feeling the rain. It makes me so emotional."

"Always remember that I'm always here for you, okay?"

"Even if the world started facing its back on me?"

"Yes."

"Even if I screwed up life a big time?"

"Yes."

"Even if I still can't return your feelings?"

"Y-yes," Luhan's throat suddenly blocked.

"Why did I fell for a guy like him not you?" He face palmed. "I thought being away from him will help me sort things out. But heck no, they still managed on wrecking my system."

Luhan couldn't even utter a reply anymore because Sehun lost consciousness. He fell on the ground.

Sehun is burning sick.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

59.7K 2.9K 48
[COMPLETED] Park Chanyeol has a younger brother named; Park Sehun. They both handsome and rich, they also have what they wants. What if they both w...
23.9K 1.2K 13
-COMPLETED- 15 april 2020 Byun Baekhyun works as a waiter at his friend's restaurant with his two best friends Kyungsoo and Jongdae, he's unhappi...
285K 11.7K 55
Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun's EX BOYFRIEND. He come back to get Baekhyun back. Will the past affect them? Will other's opinion will matter again? Wi...
591K 28.1K 64
He is Byun Baekhyun, the only son of Mr. and Mrs. Byun who are both working in Park's corporation. Mr. Byun as the general manager and Mrs. Byun as o...