Club 'DRUNKEN CHERRY' (FIGHTE...

By Olga_GOA

Featured by @KatyDreams for THE BEST ROMANCE BOOKS 4. PUBLISHED. READ THE WHOLE BOOK ON AMAZON : https://amz... More

Poster for CDC by fans (1)
Posters for CDC by fans (2)
Posters for CDC by fans (3)
Posters for CDC by fans (4)
Posters for CDC by fans (5) for 100K views!
Posters for CDC by fans (6)
Posters for CDC by fans (7)
Teasers for CDC by fans
Now on Amazon!
CLUB DRUNKEN CHERRY OST
CLUB DRUNKEN CHERRY CAST
Author's Note
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 "VIOLET"
Chapter 2 "VIOLET"
Chapter 3 "KYLE"
Chapter 4 "KYLE"
Chapter 5 "VIOLET"
Chapter 6 "VIOLET"
Chapter 7 "KYLE"
Chapter 9 "MR. GRAVE"
Chapter 10 "VIOLET"
Chapter 11 "VIOLET"
Chapter 12 "KYLE"
Chapter 13 "KYLE"
Chapter 14 "VIOLET"
Chapter 15 "VIOLET"
Chapter 16 "KYLE"
Chapter 17 "KYLE"
Chapter 18 "VIOLET"
Chapter 19 "VIOLET"
Chapter 20 "ENZO DE REGE"
Chapter 21 "KYLE"
Chapter 22 "KYLE"
Chapter 23 TEASER!
Chapter 23 "MR. GRAVE"
Chapter 24 TEASER!
Chapter 24 "VIOLET"
Chapter 25 TEASER!
Chapter 25 "VIOLET"
Chapter 26 TEASER!
Chapter 26 "FIONA"
Chapter 27 "FIONA"
Chapter 28 "VIOLET"
Chapter 29 "VIOLET"
Chapter 30 "RICHARD"
Chapter 31 "HELENA"
Chapter 32 "VIOLET"
Chapter 33 "VIOLET"

Chapter 8 "KYLE"

8.7K 334 1.1K
By Olga_GOA

Having had supper at work and completed all preparations for the tax audit, I looked at the clock with joy. Violet would arrive in Dubai in an hour at nine o'clock in the evening by Madrid time and could fresh herself: to bath or watch movies on plasma TV. Then I would call her and find out if she is all right.

I was definitely glad that everything worked out. The sun also rejoiced with me, warming my tired shoulders and my face turned thin for these days. A few minutes later I was a little worn out from its heat, and I dozed off in my large, comfortable leather chair.

Soon I was awakened by a mobile phone call. I quickly glanced at the clock; it was fifteen minutes past nine. Perhaps she has already arrived.

I quickly picked up the phone, hearing a bit hoarse voice of my bodyguard.

"Mr. Jamieson, when Ms. Fire should arrive?"

"At nine p.m., Tadeo," I replied.

"Are you sure?" He cautiously asked his tricky question, clearing his throat in the phone. "Because her plane has already arrived, but she didn't come out."

My gut became numb. I stiffened, feeling that the nightmare that began in the morning didn't end, and it would be haunting me until the end of this shitty day.

What the hell happened during the flight on this plane!? I thought. After all, everything was all right. And if something was wrong, she would have called me. I just plainly convinced myself that her silence throughout the flight was a matter of course, and she just didn't want to disturb me. In fact, it wasn't normal. Any person would have called to another one, knowing that someone worried for her.

"Sir, can you hear me? Sir???" My bodyguard was agitated, listening to the silence in his phone.

"Yes, Tadeo," I replied lifelessly, wanting to get rid of the same strange dope which was Violet overwhelmed with.

Where is my Violet? Where??? Damn it all to hell!

"Don't worry. I can fly to you in half an hour and help you to find her," Tadeo offered, deciding to support me.

"No, it's too long. Seven hours of waiting would be the worst torture for me..." I said almost inaudibly, being in a state of shock. "I let her down... damn me!"

"Sir, maybe Miss Violet slipped past me, so I couldn't find her?" Tadeo persuaded, but nothing could assure me now. I was destroyed.

Violet was gone, and I didn't know where to look for her.

I broke off our conversation by pressing the reset button, not wanting to communicate with anybody. During these four days Violet became a sense of my dark life, and I didn't know what I should do next. How to respect myself after killing of two women close to me because of my carelessness?

I couldn't forgive myself for this. I wanted to get three sheets to the wind and forget everything!

As soon as I reached for the bottle of brandy standing in my bar, my cell phone rang again. I saw an anonymous number. Heck! I knew who it was. And I guessed what that man wanted to tell me - the owner of the club "Drunken Cherry" seignior Grave. Probably, he decided to finish me today.

"Buenas tardes, mi amigo,"* he sang to me in Spanish, nastily grunting in his mobile phone. "Do you want to know where your beloved Violet is?"

My heart pounded faster after hearing the name Violet, and I woke up as if from the shock. Though it was sickening to hear a haughty tone of Grave, the hope that she was alive immediately revived me.

"Where's she???!" I growled, giving myself away completely. I had never been emotional, but this bastard was always able to find the thread for which he could pull and make me a puppet. I just hated it!

"Easy, knight," he said through the clenched teeth, again showing me his attitude to the events. "You will see your princess, if you promise me that in future you won't pull off such tricks with the counterpart and the plane!" He said the last word with such whistling as if he definitely hated me. Or maybe he really hated. After all, seignior Grave's subordinates licked his feet, unlike me, who was always proud and incorruptible. It irritated him so much.

"I cannot promise anything until I know she's alive..." I muttered into the phone, being oblivious to his bad mood. I started to use my blackmail.

"How could you chaffer with me, fúck!?" I heard him swearing not only at me but also at those people who apparently entered the room and disturbed him. I immediately thought, that thank God, I didn't work on that crum, otherwise I would be instantly fired or killed. I wouldn't have tolerated his tone and would have said everything in his face.

"You know that we don't kill anyone, Mr. Jamieson, if we need something from him or her," he explained, laughing again in his handset.

Freak! Bastard! Creep! My inner self shouted at Grave, but I silenced it. I had to control myself. I felt that Violet was alive.

"What does she owe to you?" I asked, as if I was a complete idiot and didn't understand the situation. I knew what they wanted from Violet, but I tried to change everything again.

"She owes us the money that my client spent on her. And I am angry when my clients are dissatisfied with something and wasted their time. I have already told you, Mr. Jamieson, I like when everything is going according to my plan. Mr. X paid a large sum of money for the night and wanted to rest, in response to that your Violet rejected him and sent him to hell!"

His díck had to be cut off as well! I thought, grinning at my evil thoughts. It was a pity that it was impossible to implement them.

"But she's not a member of the club!" I continued, not understanding why I was yelling. Apparently I was already a nervous wreck.

I tried to keep Violet far from that rakehood and to move in on that asshole in any way.

"But she came to our territory, and therefore she was responsible for her actions, Mr. Jamieson. Gosh, don't be so naive! You know the rules well. Anyone who doesn't obey them, trying to deceive the owners of the club or do something behind their back, will experience all the consequences of his or her actions," he clicked his tongue as if repeating of these rules was a tedious affair for him. He wanted to quickly finish our recently began conversation, not tolerating my annoyance.

"And what do you want from me?"

"Actually, nothing..." he chuckled, being apparently satisfied that he caught Violet in his nets. "Mr. X was very disappointed with what happened that stupid evening. Therefore, he wants to get what was due to him. You know, I never let my clients down. Mr. X won't miss his chance to take advantage of the right to scoff Violet for her refusal. He likes to beat women, and he got his hand in this, as well as we," he snorted, being excited at his idea.

How much I wished this bastard to be in my office, and then I would have strangled him with a spool of thread lying on my desk. I was furious as ever.

Well, I had a craving for pain during sex, but I never beat women. Or am I just deceiving myself that I was incapable of this???

"Let's be honest, seignior Grave." I stood up, starting to rush about my office to calm my inner devil. "What. Do. You. Want. From. Me. Specifically?" I uttered each word clearly with a certain emphasis so that he could realize that I wasn't kidding at all. "I won't let you make a toy from Violet for your dirty and perverse games!"

"And it's getting more interesting..." Grave perked up, and the tone of his voice rose a bit. "So, you want to protect her and help her, don't you?"

"Well, and what?" I snapped. "You don't have any right to tell me what to do and what not!"

"But I have the right to settle that matter the way I want," I heard his disgusting laugh and felt that a dark cloud thickened over my head. Probably, it would thunder soon. "I've got everything under control, sir, and you know it." He noted.

"But does Violet have any options to run away from this punishment?" I asked as if we both were wealthy landowners and decided the fate of a slave.

Heck! I hated myself even more for this!

"Of course she has, Mr. Jamieson. And this is your choice," he hinted with a kind of subtext.

"What are you offering?" An iron hoops gripped my torso, and my physiological condition rapidly broke down. I was hoping that that goat wouldn't come up with something even more terrible. Although I knew that he would never do anything to be at a loss.

"You have two options, Mr. Jamieson," he cleared it up to me. "The first one: you voluntarily decide to look at what Mr. X will arrange for Violet and participate in it, going to the next level of your membership in our club. Or the second one: you voluntarily become our second victim to save your beautiful princess. Think it over. Don't answer at once," he sniffed, trying not to yield to my persuasion. "There is still some time until tomorrow."

"I don't want to wait for tomorrow, I want to see Violet now!"

"Then come to the club in the evening," he finished quickly, hanging up.

I stared at my phone, almost cursing everything in the world. I knew what Violet could go through if she didn't agree to lie under Mr. X, or if she agreed. Whatever she chose, it would be bad for her. Besides, I didn't want to share her with that bastard X, or even anyone in the walls of that damn institution. I should make a plan.

But, fúck, what plan!? They always do everything to be the winners. They are too smart.

***

I had been long sitting completely dumbfounded after that call, looking at night Madrid out of the window of my office. I suspected how bad Violet felt at that moment, sitting in that club totally alone and not knowing how to behave. I prayed to God that she was not beaten before my coming, because I already knew what to do. I didn't regret my decision. This could absolve all past sins of my worthless life and maybe make amends for Sara's death.

Having entered the club, I was surprised at how it changed in terms of security. In every corner of the club there were people of seignior Grave monitoring the situation. They were like vultures, looking in all directions and observing each mouse that could run past them.

As soon as I wanted to have a glass of wine at the bar, I was immediately stopped by guards. They led me under the arms into the office of seignior Grave, satisfied with their deeds. Apparently, they were warned about my coming, so they acted decisively.

Opening the door, they told me to sit in the chair and wait for my turn. To wait when seignior Grave would see me. Honestly I didn't like to be treated as if some plebeian. Unlike them, I was a lawyer and wanted to save innocent Violet, who was a prisoner there against her will.

The waiter brought me a drink while I was sitting alone, looking at the gloomy office of seignior Grave. The walls were absolutely black, as if they really were smeared with soot. High dark blue ceiling with little silver splashes rose proudly above my head. It seemed that I was looking not at the ceiling, but at the vast starry sky that was hanging above me like a bottomless dome. Every time when I was in his office I always suspected that these silver stains on the ceiling were made of white gold of the highest rate. Their brilliance was too perfect. Sometimes it made me screw my eyes up, but not to enjoy its beauty.

There was also a table made of good dark oak in front of me, on which a crystal vase and colored bags were standing out in all their glory. I realized that those were the contraceptives of various length, shape and to the taste of all seignior Grave's friends and their perverse fantasies.

Examining all of this, I felt as if I was a customer of a brothel, but just very rich and legalized one. Dark blue velvet armchairs with black leather whips of different lengths attached to every side stood in the corners of the cabinet. This style could seem unusual for any casual visitor, and maybe even shocking, but not for seignior Grave. He was cruel in everything, especially in sex. I don't know why all the women of the club loved him. Probably, for his strong, determined and resolute character, for the fact that he always sensed their desires. He was a psychologist, not only in life problems, but in sex as well.

"Oh, here you are," I heard his impudent laugh behind, when he entered his office. "I didn't think you would rush up like a prince on a white horse. The air is full of dust!"

"Let's get to the point, I'm not in a playful mood," I muttered when he walked around the right side of my armchair and came to his desk. Then he turned back abruptly and, making a quick step in my direction, found himself closer to me. His face was red and his nostrils flared up with anger.

"Mr. Jamieson, I see you are talking too much!" He rasped, staring at me with his black eyes looking like two slits. "I have been merciful, giving you a choice. Or do you want me to take it from you?"

His words were so convincing that I couldn't say anything, I was terribly afraid for Violet. So I decided that I had to keep my mouth shut for a while. I should restrain my Irish-Italian temper; otherwise I would definitely put Violet and myself in serious danger.

"That's it," he said, patting me on the shoulder and sitting down into his large armchair. "You can think for now. I give you more time."

"I don't need time. I need to see Violet." I spat in anger.

"What an impatient man you are," he grunted, ringing in his silver bell that he brought with himself. "Very well then. This time I will give in."

Then the bodyguard of seignior Grave entered the room, and without hesitation Grave ordered him to fetch Violet.

I was wildly nervous. My hands were so sweaty that I could feel moisture of my hair while I was combing it. Probably, I was afraid to see the traces of what they did with Violet while I wasn't here. I was scared to look at her.

What was my surprise when I saw Violet quietly entering Grave's office and laughing, pushing herself from the hands of the guards. She looked very strange, and I was immediately alerted.

Did they dope her? The thought instantly flashed in my mind.

"Do you see how we treat her here?" Grave addressed me when the bodyguard pushed Violet to me. He slapped her on the ass, and Violet just burst out laughing, innocently making faces and not even looking at me.

What the hell is going on here!?

"Violet, say hello to Kyle, your savior," Grave told her, sending the guard in the hall of the club. He slowly approached her, whispering something in her ear, and my Violet gave a laugh again. I couldn't make out what he was saying to her, because I was distracted by another thing. I was watching angrily as Grave lifted her brown skirt, while she was listening to his sweet speech. He caressed her little bum, licking her neck at the same time, and I couldn't look at this anymore.

The more I watched them, the more I realized that I had a wish to tear Grave's hands off and assign them to myself as my trophy.

"Hi," Violet said to me and laughed again, allowing Grave to do whatever he wanted. Another Violet stood in front of me, and I worried about that.

What did these freaks make her drunk with?

"And that's all you wanted to say to him?" Grave raised his eyebrows, looking at her rounded shapes yearningly and coming to her even closer. He played with her chestnut hair, taking them back and sometimes pinching her nipples to satisfy his male interest. I saw that he did it on purpose to get on my nerves and to undermine my calm state.

It's too bad that I don't have a gun. I would love to put a bullet in his forehead!

"And what can I say to Kyle if I'm high?" Violet uttered this so naturally, that I got a lump in my throat. If they have changed her so much for several hours, then what could happen next?

I had to return her usual appearance, god dammit!

"And this is only the beginning," Grave suddenly said to me, noticing my cernuous look. "If you want to come up with something else more inventing than the plane, you wouldn't recognize her for sure..." he finished. He sat down in his armchair, ordering Violet to sit in another one, which stood in the opposite corner. She plopped softly in it, looking at my face that was similar to a cold mask with amazement.

I didn't know what to say to her. I just wanted to get her out of there.

"What did you give her to drink?" I broke out, jumping up from the armchair. My hand almost reached for his mug to slap it with all my might. But something stopped me. And I was glad to that, otherwise Grave would have given me the bum's rush.

"My favorite drink 'Drunken Cherry'," he laughed so carelessly, as if we were talking about a trifle. "This drink makes a woman more docile and more acceptable for male desire. Believe me, Mr. Jamieson, if I add another dose, Violet will do everything that I tell her. She could even make a blòwjob for me before your eyes."

A victory was flashing in his eyes, as well as hatred was boiling in mine ones. I was afraid that if he said something else, I would attack him and beat his head with his own ashtray.

I was amok cause of his manipulation.

"Do you want me to demonstrate it?" He smirked, getting on my nerves more.

"No!" I growled. "But an interesting thing is, how did you know about the plane?" I changed the subject to distract myself from his teasing.

"Everything is possible for me, Mr. Jamieson," he whispered, lighting a menthol cigarette and throwing ashes in his silver ashtray. He beamed, boring a hole on me and continuing his monologue. "It was very easy to track you down after the thing you did to your counterpart. I confess that your show was enchanting, but we realized at once that it wasn't Violet. Violet would have never agreed to go to the 'slaughter' so easily: she would definitely resist and even fight. And we know this because we saw the two of you in the room that night when Violet came to the club. We peeped at your passionate sex in the camcorder and everything became clear immediately: Violet is a toughie. She would never stoop to our depravity. But..."

Grave stopped, blowing the smoke through his nostrils and smacking with his full lips. He looked at me searchingly, trying to guess my thoughts and desires, but I set a strong barrier protection. I didn't want him to guess what was tormenting me.

"We decided that this nut is too tough for you, and we will open it themselves. Violet needs it, and you know this. But unfortunately, you complicated everything with your actions and your attraction to her. Therefore, you have to choose: either Violet will be our nut to crack and we will punish her for your escape and your lie, or you, Mr. Jamieson, will personally become our nut to crack and we will try everything on you to make you more perverted."

"I choose myself," I said in a firm voice without hesitation, looking at Violet with a corner of my eye and watching her reaction. I noticed her brown eyes filled with tears and I was touched to the heart. I didn't utter any single word.

I couldn't figure out what was going on in that club? Everything was changing with every minute and I was sinking deeper and deeper into a viscous swamp of its darkness. It seemed to me that I became completely different Kyle Jamieson, and it gnawed me terribly. I thought that I was just a pawn in seignior Grave's tricky chess match and he would soon get rid of me.

But who was Violet? Why did I suddenly doubt her as a woman, when I saw tears in her eyes? Did she play the fox? Was that possible that it was her who was Grave's secret agent, and I swallowed the bait like a fool? After all, if she was high on drugs, she would have never understood the meaning of my words. But then why did she cry? Was it her game or some kind of secret code for seignior Grave?

Heck! I was actually going out of mind. I felt that the ground was crumbling under my feet. The club owner tested my loyalty, and I didn't pass that test. Considering that I have fully confided to Violet, I was definitely in deep shit!

As soon as I thought that I was a complete dumbass, having trusted such a woman as Violet, my eyes became dull, and I fell on the back of the leather chair in which I sat. Seignior Grave leaned above me and slowly whispered with a malicious grin. "Welcome to our private club, Mr. Jamieson. I was sure that you would choose the second option, so rest and relax. Today you will pay in full."

I heard the last words being already in a state of delirium. I fell into a featureless abyss, unable to move or think. Having realized that seignior Grave drugged my drink, I understood that I would never forget that slightly bitter, but at the same time sugary drink "Drunken Cherry".

Copyright © OlgaGOA

_________________________________________________________

*Good evening, my friend. (Spanish)

_________________________________________________________

What is this??! What is happening???! Are you confused now? Double shocked? Or maybe speechless? I think you are...

Is Violet really agent of  Mr. Grave? Did she really betray Kyle? Did she lie to him all this time?! But why she did it? Why? What for she cried?! She just pretended, played her role brilliantly, or was really upset by something, as victim of Mr. Grave?

And wth Kyle was drugged by Grave?! Only for revenge or something else?!!!

OMG, OMG, so many questions, lovelies. But you should wait for next chapter to know ;)

_________________________________________________________

P.S.  When you read this twisted chapter I can predict that you want to see #CDC update so soon... But, guys, be patient. I'm busy with my work and #FIP2 translation and editing, and it needs so much time. I just don't want to write in hurry and post so fast. I want to be satisfied with my work and love it, so you all can enjoy it later with me. Yep?  😉

I will try to update as soon as possible, sweets.

Thanks for your support, guys!

Love you so much xox

_________________________________________________________

FLIGHT FACILITIES feat. Christine Hoberg- CLAIR DE LUNE (Motez Remix)

P.S. All songs that I post - #CDC soundtrack list

_________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 979 61
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋, 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ...
28.7K 933 33
MATURE CONTENT 18+ "Relax, sweetheart. I'll take it slow for your first time." He's a one-night-stand gone wrong, and the one man she never wants t...
347K 3.8K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...
142K 4K 61
"That's a good girl, Isabella," he murmurs, his words dripping with satisfaction. "Let go. Give in to me." ------- BOOK 1 in the RUSSIAN MADE MAN SER...