At Your Service (BWWM)

Por shanibhani

🥉3rd place in Action/Adventure on Writersgram Award *** He's a butler to a rich scientist. He's a ladies' m... Más

WELCOME (BACK)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 33.5 (Dyan)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Dyan)
EPILOGUE

Chapter 12

871 44 18
Por shanibhani

Laughing.

Laughing was what caught my attention.

I pulled the bucket off my head, walking farther into the room and looked behind the door. On a stool stood no other than my little partner in crime, Ethan. He was laughing his ass off; holding his stomach.

He had blonde hair and green eyes. He was in a blue shirt and black shorts.

Ethan was one of the maids' son; the one that fought me in the closet to be exact. Before you jump to any conclusions, he was not my kid.

His mother just like green-eyed, sexy men. Plus I was in my early twenties and she was mid-thirties, so we couldn't have made Ethan when I met her mere months ago.

Ethan was a dashing boy at ten, a mama's boy and with a little help could become like me... A lady's man, sex god and a total tease.

I glared at him and he gave me a sheepish smile. "Six!"

He laughed as I grabbed him and placed him on the wooden floor.

"What the hell?!" I yelled gesturing to myself.

"You fell for it! I can't believe it!" he laughed. "The student surpasses the teacher!"

"What the hell do you think this is? Lion king? Surpass my ass!" I grimaced; I couldn't believe he pranked me. I was the one teaching his sorry ass to pull these off and he caught me. Maybe I'm losing my touch.

I ran my hand through my hair and frowned when the strands stuck to my hand.

"I'm gonna kill you!" I yelled.

"Calm down! You sound like my sister when she's on her ketchup!"

His laughter soon died down and he looked at me with his puppy eyes. "I'm sorry, Troy."

That kid always played that card. With his green eyes glossy, widened and his little lips pouted; he could disarm an army.

He looked so innocent and vulnerable. I had my moments when I fell for it but being his teacher kind of made me immune to it. I scowled and he pushed his puppy eyes farther. It looked like he was straining to keep it up.

"Drop it Ethan," I said sternly and he obeyed. "Clean this up and... Guess what? You are in debt to me for the day. Isn't that fun?"

His mouth fell agape.

"That's not fair!" he stomped on the floor. "I didn't know it was you!"

"Too bad..." I said grinning from ear to ear.

He puffed and glared at me crossing his arms over his chest; pouting his lips.

"Don't give me that look; you should be thanking me. We'll be accompanied by Nicalus' fiancée and I'll be teaching you the art of fishing," he cast me a 'what the hell' look. "Yes, wielding in a catch and... Nicky's fish? Let's just say she's thick, juicy and one sexy mother -!"

Wham.

I cursed as a broomstick collided with my head. I grabbed the area, spinning around.

Wham!

I grabbed my forehead and cursed again. "What the f-"

Wham!

"Stop hitting me-!" I looked into the angry face of Thelma - the crazy maid I hit and ditched. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Her brown eyes pierced mine - if looks could kill I'll be six feet under by now. She was in a blue square neck dress with sleeves; it was plain in design and had a white apron over it. Her dirty blonde hair was in a high ponytail and she held her trusty weapon in a deadly grip.

"What the hell are you telling my Ethan?" she asked shooting daggers at me, her free hand on her hip.

"Nothing... much."

I gave Ethan an 'agree to whatever I say' look and he nodded his head slightly. "I'm just telling him that his mother is a sexy vixen and that whenever he gets a woman like her he holds on tight and never let go. Isn't that right Ethan?"

He nodded. "Ahuh."

I flashed her my award-winning smile and her face softened. She hated my guts but I could still charm her off her feet.

"Oh, really?" she asked wringing her fingers, looking like a school girl.

"Yeah, totally- fu-" her foot hammered my shin in a blink of an eye and I grabbed it hopping around.

"That would have gone a lot smoother three months ago, asshole!"

Ethan laughed uncontrollably, grabbing his stomach and his mother folded her arms over her chest chuckling.

"What the hell woman?!" I stared at her face unamused. "If this is how you treat a man, no wonder you're a single mother!"

She stopped laughing and glared at me, fire burning in her eyes.

Damn, that hit a nerve.

"Listen here you pathetic excuse for a man! I'm single because of shit bags like you!" she backed me up into the closet broom above my head. "Cheating, good for nothing S.O.Bs!"

"So, don't"

Hit.

"Effing"

Hit.

"Say shit about me!"

She backed up, casting a look at Ethan and he nodded walking out. I rubbed the area she hit with the broom, shaking my head as I stared at her.

"Damn menopause must a real bitch," I said boldly.

Her eyes shot to me and she puffed. "And prostate cancer must be fucking you up."

"I'm surprised you haven't dried up yet Thelma, lack of sex usually made you drier than the Sahara Desert."

"Ha, well at least I ain't the one getting fingered in my ass. Sad really, too much fuck and too little abstinence makes Troy get a finger up his ass," she fake smiled at me and gave me a 'bring it on look'.

"Nun."

"Fuck boy."

"Bitch."

"Man whore."

"Elephant pussy."

She gasped and I smirked.

If you watched the video with the two guys going into the elephant's pussy you would get this. It is one of, if not the biggest pussy in the world.

"You disgusting little mother-"

Knock.

Our eyes shot to the door instantly. Thelma sucked a breath when she saw who it was.

"Um... am I interrupting something?" Dyan's head popped into the room and Thelma backed away from me.

"It's all okay. Just having a friendly conversation with Troy," Thelma replied, her eyes giving me a 'this isn't over' look.

I smirked, mouthed 'I win' and she glared at me. She then turned to Dyan, smiled and walked out.

"Oh Thelma, honey," I called.

She popped her head into the room, eyes ablaze. "I'm taking Ethan with me. I'm sure you don't mind as a friend."

She frowned and quickly covered it with a smile. "Sure friend... but if anything happens to him I skin you alive and make boots with you."

"Wow, I'll keep that in mind," I said as I placed my hands in my wet pockets.

With that, she smiled and disappeared from view.

Dyan looked at me, folding her arms over her chest and then broke into fits of laughter. I mentally sighed, I love hearing her laugh.

"I take it you heard it all?" I asked amused.

"Too much fuck and too little abstinence makes Troy get a finger up his ass," she mimicked Thelma. "Elephant pussy! Every word! You two are better than a soap opera!"

I scratched my head awkwardly and stared at her laughing at me. One word to describe the way she looked? Kawaii...

I wanted nothing more than to hold her in my arms and whisper something soft and sensual to her. Make her feel how I feel about her.

"Um... I'm gonna go change," I said walking out of the closet.

"Okay..." she came up beside me. "Car, thirty minutes. We have a long day ahead of us."

I nodded and watched as she walked off. She was in a blue tank top, white cardigan and blue jeans shorts. Her ass moved up, down, up, down, up, down- I was caught in a trance.

"I wanna wield in that catch."

I looked down at Ethan who was in the same trance and smiled.

"Not if I do it first."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.3K 488 40
Nicole Kent has spent her 25 years trying to fulfill her father's wishes...but when her father decided to betroth her to a man whom she knows nothing...
87.9K 4.2K 26
CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING An agent emotional is an agent reckless, and Agent Knight's most recent mission has her feelings entwined in the tangled web...
398K 18.7K 50
Although a part time phone sex caller, Arin is the best in business. Almost all nights she gives her customers the satisfaction they need. But one ni...
31.2K 861 25
He's runs a multi-millionaire business that has made him a billionaire at 35. He's arrogant self centered and a self proclaimed playboy. With his ch...