Close To You// Roman Reigns|...

By wwepurplevixen

♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 PART 1
Chapter 99 PART 2
Chapter 100
Somewhere Close to You..
THANKS + BONUS CHAPTERS+...
Anoa'i Christmas ...
I'm all you need...//
You know I always wanted you...//
Anoa'i love ♥♥...
100K READS❤❤❤
Q&A ♥

Chapter 86

2.6K 89 41
By wwepurplevixen

Really hope you guys are still enjoying this book. Your comments are amazing, I honestly love reading them. The fact that you guys take the time to do it as well as vote means a lot! Dedications will be at the bottom :)

I'm sorry if I missed anyone, but thank you and thank you to all the undercover readers as well. The wrestling parts I have been changing up a bit to fit with the story so hopefully you guys don't mind that as well :)

"They're gonna keep knocking you away
Until all this comes crashing down
But I'm not gonna ever crash
I'm in control."

*****************************************************************

" Over a week after Rihanna broke down in tears at her concert and was rushed to hospital due to exhaustion. There are rumours that Rihanna might be back home in Barbados to kick it back on the island to just get away from the busy life. While we are not sure whether this is true or not. What we do know is wherever she is her beau ain't with her"

"Roman left the hospital on Monday to make it for his appearance on Monday night Raw.."

"Sources claim that it was a very hard goodbye between the two love birds. While Roman left looking pretty serious not stopping to take pictures with a cap preventing us from seeing him really. Various sources claim while the rest of the wrestlers left, Roman stayed with Robyn till the last minute before reluctantly leaving Robyn in the care of her assistant"

"So breakup rumours?"

"I want to say gone but this is Rihanna.."

"I'd say gone while we watch and wait to see what happens over the next week."

"So you just got back together now you're separated again?" I nodded slowly.

"Yeah so champion, you ready to go up against Kevin Owens again at Hell in a Cell?"

"Well I was looking for a different opponent. But I guess Kevin's cool and luckily Hunter hasn't been seen since you delivered that blow"

I rolled my eyes.

"Well I'm facing him tonight and probably the Bulgarian Brute at Hell in a Cell so I know a bit about redundancy" I laughed.

"You miss her?" I nodded slowly.

"I can't believe he did that to your eye seriously man he is just jealous of your good looks"

"You're sounding like Dean" I laughed a bit.

"But its true ain't it? I mean, this is the second time this is happening. First the one side, now the other, at least its a bit hidden. I don't know. "

"Yeah it is, makes me look more rugged anyway. Get my woman riled up" I teased.

"So she wasn't mad, you seem more concerned than sad?"

"Cause I am, I don't know what's going on in her head and I hate it. I mean we're cool but it was strange.."

"What was?"

"Oh my.. What happened?" I heard her voice as the doctor was stitching me up. I was happy that we were almost done and I was cleaned up because I knew how emotional she could get despite being strong.

"Before you get mad at me again. I was talking with..." I smiled as she cut me off by pulling me into a hug as soon as I stood up.

I mouthed a 'thank you' to the doctor who could have thrown me out for causing shit in his hospital.

"Why you keep letting him mess up this gorgeous face?" She mumbled before kissing my cheeks and hugging me again.

"I don't. He gets lucky" I sighed as I held her tightly around her waist before she leaned back in my arms.

"Where did you even get Seth's hoodie from?" I frowned as I saw the logo.

"It was in the room. You said you'd be right back where'd you go to?"

I gave a small smile and kissed her again lifting her in my arms until I fell back on the bed with her on top of me which caused her to giggle. Despite just getting into a fight with Jay I was happy that she was mine..

"Had to say bye to Dean. You know how clingy that uce is " I smirked and she rolled her eyes and kissed me slowly before nudging her nose over mine.

"What happened with Jay?" She whispered.

"I spoke things out with Drake but Jay still believes what he wants to which we don't care about" I whispered deciding not to tell her what I knew, despite Jay being an ass I didn't want to hurt Robyn by telling her what he tried to do.

"How did you know I was here?"

"I was walking down the hallway to try and find Jay cause I thought you left but then the nurse saw me and thought I was looking for you. I was gon leave but they didn't discharge me, I thought you left"

I shook my head.

"Not getting rid of me that easily. I'm happy you didn't find Jay though, you need to promise me something? I never want to be the guy who tells you what to do or tries to control your actions but just avoid everything with Jay okay? If he brings us up then be my baby girl but if he don't? Don't be going out there trying to get at him for getting cheap shots in with me okay?"

"So you can go defend my honour but I can't go question him on what his problem is? When your boss touch me you fucking beat him to a pulp but I'm meant to act all nice with Jay after this is the second time he got in your face?" She frowned.

"Baby..."

"No I'm the reason you keep getting into fights with him Joe. I kept my mouth shut last time now I have to do it again? I'm just sick of him trying to mess with you. What did he say? "

"Why aren't you asking what I said?"

"Because it doesn't matter what you said. I know you and I know you didn't leave me alone just to abandon me and fight with him. So what did he say to get you riled up?" I sighed and shook my head.

"It doesn't matter Robyn. You and me. Joe and Robyn, that's all okay? You landed in here because of exhaustion and I ain't pushing aside stress either. So I don't want you confronting nobody right now okay? You need to take things easy. I don't want to have Renee tell me that you're in here again. So promise me you will just leave it alone? If he has a problem he can settle it with me. "

She stared at me and I was preparing myself for her to go off on me but instead...

"I promise Joe. I've been thinking about flying home for a bit anyway, spend some time with my family. Its just been insane ever since we got back from vacation, I've been speaking to Jenn in the week about maybe pushing all my remaining concert dates to next year" She sighed as I could tell she really didn't want to but it was taking it's toll.

"I'm sure they will understand baby girl. You're human, you're allowed to get worn down. I just wish I could go with you" I whispered as my hand gripped her behind.

"Get some island loving" I smiled but she frowned.

"You leaving?"

I sighed as I sat up and nodded.

"Flying out in the next hour unfortunately and while I would love to have you in the crowd you're still stuck in this place for another day which means we should probably get you to your room"

"Or we could stay here and lock that door" she smiled and she was slowly but surely killing me as I hadn't been with her in quite sometime.

"Baby girl don't tempt me. You're too weak to handle Samoan loving right now, I want to pleasure you, not wear you out when you're weak" I whispered and she rolled her eyes but kissed me twice before nuzzling in my neck and hugging me.

I wrapped my arms around her and lift her up as we entered the room as her giggles that were genuine filled my neck.

"She just didn't seem as bothered by our fight as she should have been. She just stayed with me, didn't really question much, I expected her to be pissed"

"Women are unpredictable. You don't expect them to blow up, they blow up. You expect it, they love your ass. Just because she is Rihanna doesn't make her any different."

I nodded slowly as I guess he had a point.

"I guess, I just hope that nobody bothers her. She needs a break, she has been overworking and been my support system over these last couple months. I have been a bit selfish not realizing how much I was putting on her. She's strong but she cares about me a lot you know? And because she does she over thinks a lot of shit with me getting hurt.."

"She loves you, she's afraid of losing you!"

"I know and I know how I almost got a heart attack when I heard about her ,so I just want her to forget about it all..."

***

I made my way out and glanced over the crowd with a slight sadness at the thought of Robyn not being there and knowing that she wouldn't be here for awhile before making my way to the ring.

If I won tonight it would be a triple threat at Hell in a Cell which Seth and I were looking forward to. As soon as the bell rang Kevin moved out of the ring but I soon followed and delivered several headbutts before delivering a couple punches, sending him down.

"I don't think Roman Reigns sees Kevin Owens in this match tonight, all he sees is a means to get an opportunity to make history at Hell in a Cell"

I tossed him Into the ring but he quickly got to his feet and as I rolled in delivered several kicks to my body. I tried getting up but he hit me down before pushing me into a corner and punching me again as I groaned. He took me out of the corner and threw me against the ropes and as I came back he delivered a high elbow sending me down again.

I kicked out but as I did I felt a boot to the back of my head before hearing him complain in frustration. He stood on my hair and then pulled my arms causing my hair to pull back but he was soon forced to break the hold, luckily as I doubted my woman would approve of an impromptu haircut.

He  pulled my hair back and delivered a right hand to my eye and I groaned out.

"You're the guy? You're the guy? Reeeeeally?"

I'm sorry. I just love Kevin and his sarcasm. He is so adorable and I couldn't hate him if I tried, that counts for JeriKO as well😂😂😂

"That's nice!!"

I heard him before feeling punches to the side of my head again. I slowly got up trying to figure out where exactly I was and as I did I immediately turned around and delivered right hooks to him.

He threw me against the ropes wanting to deliver a powerbomb as I bounced back but I kicked his arm instead.

I bounced back against the ropes to gain momentum for a powerful close line but he quickly moved out of the ring.

As he held onto the apron I delivered a drop kick through the ropes sending him down.

I ignored the boos as I pulled on Kevin's arm and tossed him into the barricade. I pulled on Kevin's head but he surprised me by pushing me against the barricade and I clutched my side before slowly walking on.

I felt him turn me around and punch me before we rolled into the ring. I delivered a punch straight to his face as soon as I entered and then threw him into a corner. I went for a closeline but he delivered an elbow to my face.

I then felt a closeline from behind and felt myself going down. He launched himself on me and continued beating me down as I coughed up. He then sat me up and kicked my back hard and continued doing it again before pulling me into a chin lock.

I screamed out as he tightened the hold, I could really have used my baby girl's voice right then as I felt myself fading.

"Bye bye Roman!"

I tried fighting back as I heard the claps and I slowly got up despite being held in the hold and delivered a slam causing him to break it.

I quickly got up and delivered several hard hitting close lines before roaring out, ignoring the boos. I pulled him out of the corner and delivered another close line before getting ready to go for a superman punch but he rolled out.

I hopped out of the ring and ran around wanting to launch myself over the steel steps but he delivered a kick into my gut before smashing my face into the steel post.

He had me hooked into the chin lock yet again and with my face smashing into the steel post earlier my head wasn't feeling so good.

"Roman doesn't have much left it appears"

I heard the crowd cheering for me to get up and I tugged on his arms hoping to get it free. But I quickly forced myself up before we stood up and I broke it by delivering blows to his gut. I went for a spear as he stood in the corner but he moved causing my shoulder to collide.

I groaned as I fell down outside the ring but he didn't give me much time as he lift me up and threw me against the barricade before pulling me again and throwing me against the steel steps.

I heard the screams getting louder and I wasn't sure why until I heard the bell ringing.

"And here is your winner by disqualification Kevin Owens!"

I frowned as I glanced over and saw some of Seth's gear as I tried figuring out where I was.

"The match does not end like that. Restart the match"

I heard Foley's voice and smiled as I slowly got up but I wasn't ready as Kevin gripped my hair and shoved me into the steel steps for what felt like the 100th time in one night.

He then tossed me in the ring and lift me up.

"Good night Roman!"

He screamed out as he tossed me against the ropes expecting me to fly back but I held onto them and as he approached me I punched him.

This led to us delivering punches back and forth before he began delivering knees to my mid section. He threw me against the ropes but as I came back I delivered a close line causing him to flip mid-air.

I delivered several shots as he stood in the corner and as he got out and went for a drop kick I quickly caught his boot with my hand and delivered a Samoan drop but he kicked out.

I saw him crawl into the corner and I quickly kicked him several times hearing the referee telling me to move back.

I did so but quickly moved to him again and lift him onto the turnbuckle, I went for a superplex from the top rope but as I did I felt his teeth sink into my skin and groaned and he soon pushed me down causing me to fall flat on my back.

I guess he was going for a frog splash but I quickly sprung up and delivered a right hook to his face, stopping him. I went for the superplex for the second time but somehow he reversed it on me into a fisherman's suplex, he then delivered a frog splash but as he went for the count I still kicked out.

As I got up I felt several kicks to my side before I felt him shoving my head down from behind.

"Stay down!"

I felt anger slowly filling me as that was as good as slapping me in the fucking face.

He gripped my hair but I quickly got up and delivered right hooks to his face and as I went for another one he got me with a superkick which sent me down into the corner once again.

"His not out yet!"

He mocked me with an , "ooooooooooh aaaaaaahhhh" and then went for a cannonball but luckily I dodged it. I moved to the ropes and nodded as I felt the energy surging through me and roared out.

"Ooooooooh aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!" He delivered a kick to my face stopping the spear but I quickly countered with the superman punch sending him down and then went for the count.

He kicked out yet again and I groaned as I ran my hands over my face as I laid back.

I saw Kevin roll out of the ring so I did the same and delivered a drive by to his face. I tossed him into the ring at a count of three but he got me with a boot to my face and delivered another superkick sending me into the corner. He went for the cannonball and I didn't have the energy to stop which led to him doing another one. He lift me up and threw me against the ropes to deliver a powerbomb once I bounced back but I did a leapfrog over him and then took him down.

I then delivered a powerbomb of my own into the count but he kicked out yet again and I sighed as both of us crawled to separate sides of the ring. I watched him and was about to go for a spear when I saw Rusev making his way to the ring who I definitely wasn't expecting right now but I jumped up and delivered a superman punch to him sending him off the apron.

I felt myself being pushed from behind and as I came back Kevin delivered a powerbomb on me surprising the hell out of me as well as knocking my wind out and I sighed.

1..2..3

I heard his music filling the arena as I held my hands over my face.

I knew getting another opportunity was too good to be true, as I got up I felt a boot to my face and realized it was Rusev before feeling him deliver punches to my face sending me down.

I felt his boot to my back before being hooked into the achalode. I couldn't do anything as we weren't in the match as the pain surged through me while I wasn't sure where the fuck he came from. I got fucking taken off the PPV because he was injured or well going on a honeymoon and here he was clearly back while I had no idea.

***

"What the hell happened out there?" I frowned due to Seth interrupting my match. He had been warned not to interrupt but I hadn't figured he actually would.

I slowly walked as my body was fucking in pain and he sighed as he handed me a towel as he joined me.

"I have no idea. I just got the call from Foley to save your ass"

"Well you didn't really save it but..."

"Roman" I heard my name and glanced up to see Vince.

Fuck.

"See you later man" I heard Seth before I walked over to Vince's office.

"Vince I know what.."

"Oh yes I know you know why you are in here right now. Roman we had this talk after you came back, you know I envision a great future for you to continue the Samoan Dynasty but if you keep doing things that reflect bad on this company. I cannot have you holding titles, especially the US Championship which is no longer below the major championship but can be seen as an equal to the Universal Champion."

"I know, in my defense both times I did not initiate the fight I..."

"Both times? What are you talking about?" I frowned a bit as I was now confused.

"I erm..."

"I am referring to you attacking my son-in-law two weeks ago where as you are referring to what exactly?" I sighed as I might as well have told him so that Hunter could hold nothing over my head.

"I may have gotten into an altercation or two with Jay-Z." I mumbled feeling like a kid in the principal's office or more so about to be scolded by their father. While I hoped my dad would never find out about it, Vince's lecture that was coming would be close.

"Roman. You cannot keep doing this, you have always been a level headed man and while I know when you are in love you tend to forget what is wrong and right when trying to protect the ones that you love but if he decides to sue.."

"Sue? Vince I didn't initiate any..."

"Where did these two altercations happen?" He sighed as he leaned back in his seat.

"One at his office and the other at the hospital in LA when Rihanna got admitted"

"You went to his office and attacked him. Don't argue because that's how he could spin that one and that's the last thing we need, the hospital thing I will get my team on to make sure no media from security cameras will be leaked. If I haven't heard about it yet that means we have been lucky but we can't risk it. There is nothing I can do about it but I am warning you stay away from that man or anyone outside of this company, we are still repairing your image after the suspension we can't be doing more fixing..."

"I know" I nodded.

"I'm going to have to suspend you for the rest of the week without pay. This is not a public suspension, as far as everyone else is concerned you are on vacation, my son-in-law wants blood for you laying your hands on him. I know Hunter and I know how he is and I know you. You won't act unless provoked which is why I believe that you didn't initiate any fights, but I have Stephanie breathing down my neck so I have to do something here, son. If I put you in that match tonight and you won, it would be seen as me rewarding you. So I had to send Seth out to attack him and well you were still dominating so then Rusev. You'll be back next week and hopefully it will be with a clear and focused mind"

"I will be. You don't have to be concerned about that" I nodded as I stood up and shook his hand before making my way out.

***

"So what happened?" Seth asked as soon as I walked into my locker room, surprising me as I thought he had left.

"I'm on vacation for the next week"

"Vacation? So he knows about Jay-Z?" He rolled his eyes and I sighed and nodded.

"I fucking stink, but imma talk to my baby girl then get my ass to the hotel , shower and sleep"

"You heading to Barbados?"

I shrugged.

"I don't know."

"You don't know , that should be the obvious place to go?" He laughed while I wasn't sure I could be around Robyn and lie to her face as I definitely wasn't going to be telling her that I got suspended thanks to Jay.

"If she finds out I got suspended without pay for the rest of the week because of that fucking ass?" I shook my head.

"So you're going to fly to Florida and stay alone in your apartment. Not visit your family because they'll be like what's going on because you are meant to be doing live events as champ. I say spend some money on a private jet over to Robyn, have a nice week off with her which will definitely clear your mind. Let's face it, ever since you got back its been on and off cause you were immediately separated from her and you had to see her unhappy. Then this misunderstanding happened as well, its just been a mess. You guys sorted things out now, so spend time with the woman you love man"

"We'll see love guru.." I sighed as I tied up my hair.

I dialed her number and he rolled his eyes as he gave a wave due to him heading to drive over to the next city.

"Hey baby girl.." I smiled as I saw her face light up on the screen and I guessed she was having a day in bed.

"You were killing me out there" she pouted.

"Not even a hello baby boy. Just go straight into how much I get my baby girl riled up" I rolled my eyes.

She shrugged, " you know I'm happy to be seeing your face even though I be looking so horrible"

"You don't baby, I happen to like you repping my merch tees. There's a reason I left some there"

"Here I thought it was because my whole family was the Roman Empire" she smiled and I shrugged before laughing.

"That too, but the number one can do whatever she wants" I smirked and she glanced above the screen and I soon realized why as I saw a figure move over her and smiled.

"You miss your daddy?" I whispered as I saw Romie sniffing at the screen before barking. "Let me guess that's him telling me how much he loves me?" I spoke louder as she pulled him back and sat up.

"He does though, been a single parent for awhile now" she teased.

"Yeah more like momma Fenty!"

"Damn right!" I saw Robyn roll her eyes as her mom's voice had filled the room.

"How'd you even know Joe was on here maaaaami?"

"Because that dog been quiet all morning! Now he go waking Majesty up!" Robyn shook her head and laughed.

"She be lying. She woke Majesty up with all her cheering for you. She was not happy when they screwed you over, I hope you knew about it though. They better not be surprising my man"

I shook my head and smiled, "no, all part of the plan"

"You lying ta me. But I miss you so imma leave you for now."

I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"See? That dog be getting aggressive on me" I changed the subject as he barked again.

"Mmmmm you were daddy a minute ago?"

"Yeah I was tryna be friendly but clearly he ain't co-operating. Wanting my woman all to himself" I grumbled.

"He just needs to get used to you, then he'll be wanting to be with you all the time like me" she shrugged.

"I miss you too" I smiled even though she hadn't said it at that moment.

"You need to be getting your rest baby boy, I love you and I'll hopefully see you soon okay?"

I nodded and blew her a kiss before watching the screen go blank.

I had two options; go to Barbados and tell my woman that I got suspended or spend the next week alone...

DEDICATIONS 😘😘😘😘😘

@moxdaisy @kenreid @BelieveinRomanReigns @sweetheartlola @ohitsreigns @kutehilary37 @QueenKay10123 @itzyourgirl @Mizzyloren123 @antoninapuu1234 @maddybellealways @dianaunstableambrose @charlxvinc @Ashleh2420 @Uso_Crazy4life @PhuxWithMe @BanditAngel  @beastielife @hope4sky @itzAngelicaa @Sheen_ShawZaib @JamaicanPrincess17 @brittanybuchanan3 @rosebudtwilight @Dukes_____  @j_libra @Anna582 @Foreverwithoutyou @JuanitaBearfield @funmzyyy @Geek_goddess14 @mtigers0201@coldlessprincess @lautnerslily @ctinac86 @Hilary37 @LegitBoss1 @KiaLove96V2 @Xxbeachgirl97Xx
@nashandcameronisbae @ghettobarbie44 @jillayne @libra_nation440 @Andrisizzle_ @miyouna_w @chioma3762 @ambreignsxasylum @KarimaMiskaGano @Leahnicole1219

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 16.5K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
51.2K 1.5K 27
-(YN) POV- My dream was to always be a wrestler ever since I grew up watching WWF Attitude Era and WWE Ruthless Agression Era. And yet I happen to be...
29.3K 1K 29
"I'm not afraid of you, Giovanni." "You really should be." She continued to walk closer to me. "I'm a beast." "Then that would make me your beauty."...
33.4K 1K 43
masked- (of one's true character feelings) concealed To me, pretending to be happy had always been better than explaining my tears. To me, smiling a...