Beautiful Mistake | ✓

By Lexy_VLover

❝how would you feel if i told you i loved you? it's just something that i wanna do❞ When Violetta's parents'... More

• foreword •
• 1 •
• 2 •
• 3 •
• 4 •
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
• 22 •
• 23 •
• 24 •
• 25 •
• 26 •
• 27 •
• 28 •
• 29 •
• 30 •
• 32 •
• 33 •
• 34 •
• 35 •
• 36 •
• 37 •
• 38 •
• 39 •
• 40 •
• 41 •
• 42 •
• 43 •
• 44 •
• 45 •
• 46 •
• 47 •
• 48 •
• 49 •
• 50 •
• 51 •
• 52 •
• 53 •
• 54 •
• 55 •
• 56 •
• 57 •
• 58 •
• 59 •
• 60 •
• afterword •
• Part 2 • Diego •
• 2.1 •
• 2.2 •
• 2.3 •
• 2.4 •
• 2.5 •
• 2.6 •
• 2.7 •
• 2.8 •
• 2.9 •
• 2.10 •
• 2.11 •
• 2.12 •
• 2.13 •
• 2.14 •
• 2.15 •
• alternate ending 1 •
• alternate ending 2 •
• epilogue •
• afterword •

• 31 •

412 19 33
By Lexy_VLover

(Once again, the need to just warn you that well, I actually don't know. To be honest, from this chapter things start to well simmer down. Enjoy! xx)

// Dedicated to @leonettahearts4 for leaving such sweet comments! //

SEVEN SECONDS PASSED before I pushed him away.

I was a mess.

Diego groans, running a hand through his hair. I back away slightly, playing with my clothes. Diego picks my chin up, forcing me to stare at him.

"What are you doing?" Diego asks, and I tilt my head.

"You are such a fucking tease,"

"First you tell me that you don't want what we have, because you need more. So I give you the space you want," I snort a little.

"And then you get jealous because I'm with another girl and decide to dump a bottle of Coke -cold Coke may I add- and then you decide to rub my chest, obviously not understanding what that stirs inside of me," He takes a breath.

I wasn't aware that trying to rub the Coke in to make sure there was a stain, would actually have an affect on him. I tried not to smirk, and I continued listening to him.

"And then you decide to do whatever bloody witchcraft that was, I never thought that you would ever leave a hickey. Anyway, and finally you kiss me but pull away," He steps closer to me.

"What are you doing?" He asks me, his eyes searching mine. He looks down.

"What are you doing to me?"

I didn't know how to reply. I simply looked at the waves outside, my mouth open. Diego looked up and closed my mouth. He pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"I need to change," He says, and grabs a blue shirt. I turned away, and heard him shuffling, before I eventually heard the door open and close.

What are you doing to me.

I sent Francesca and Leon a message, catching them up on my first day and a half of my honeymoon. Another three and a half days left. I rub my hands against my shorts, as I wait for them to reply.

Leon 👻 [16:43] it's obvious that isn't all you bothered cesca and i for, it better be good

Fran💁 [16:43] yep

Me [16:44] awww, did i interrupt a make out? 😏

Leon 👻 [16:45] we are here to talk about your almost non-existent love life but very alive sex life

Fran 💁 [16:45] yep, and even if you did it doesn't matter, we're still in the same room, on the same bed

Leon 👻 [16:46] anyway, moving on... you and diego grumpy pants

Me [16:46] i did some things

Fran 💁 [16:46] how bad 😑

Leon 👻 [16:47] rate it how you felt, and then how you think he felt (and if there was somebody else how hot)

Me [16:48] well I felt like a 10 apparently he felt like a 2 and no, there was no other dude involved

Fran 💁 [16:49] a 10? jeez what did you do girl

Leon 👻 [16:49] it better be worthy, 10s are legendary

Me [16:50] i kissed places (neck + above) but not the lips

Fran 💁 [16:50] that doesn't explain his supposed 2

Me [16:51] then I kissed him and quickly pulled away

Leon 👻 [16:51] I WOULD HAVE FELT LIKE A FREAKING 1 i don't blame the guy

Fran 💁 [16:51] neither do i, i actually think he needs a somewhat apology 😏😏😏

Me [16:52] i'll think about it, see ya, you can get back to your canoodling

I put my phone away, and put my face in my hands. I was attracted to Diego which I found out ages ago, but I didn't like him. It was exactly why kissing him felt so wrong, I didn't want to kiss somebody for the fun of it. It needed to mean something.

But I was not happy with Diego flirting with every single girl he came across. It wasn't jealousy, I didn't feel any hatred towards the girls. It was mere anger that he had no regard for everything that he was putting on the line.

The paparazzi could find us -because they have expert stalker skills- and they take pictures and then he's an unfaithful husband -which he is- and I'm the poor girl who will have to stay with him which will end up with me being labelled as a gold digger.

I start to doze off, my thoughts beginning to fade. I wasn't sure how long it was, hours possibly when the door opened. Diego walked in, a satisfied smile on his face. He acknowledges me by nodding, before rummaging through his suitcase.

I say nothing and grab my phone and scroll through Twitter to find that I was tagged in hundreds of tweets. The wedding mews seems to have gone viral. People were already calling me a gold digger all over Twitter.

#ViolettaTheGoldDigger

#ViolettaDoesn'tDeserveDiego

#Viobitch

Who is this Violetta even? Who does she think she is coming and stealing Diego from Lara? #DielaraLives #DielettaDie

Why is Violetta here?!?!?!?!?!?!

Fuck this marriage. I give it a week at the most

Violetta doesn't deserve Diego! Lara was so much better—

I pause and wipe my eyes, trying to get rid of the tears that had already surfaced. Even though these tweets came from people who had no business getting into our lives, they hurt. They managed to hit me, no matter how hard I tried to let them not get to me.

—than Violetta. Hell, she can't even dress as nicely. Lara and Diego fit each other so much better—

So I guess I wasn't the only person who thought this way. I bite down on my lip to fight the tears.

—Violetta is too ugly for Diego. Diego is a 10, and she a –10. Diego can do so much better, in fact he can't do any worse. #ViolettaIsUgly #ViolettaCanDie #DielaraIsReal #DiegoLovesLara #DielaraForever #DielettaMustDie #DiegoDeservesBetter

I had to stop myself, and throw the phone on the bed. I wipe my already wet cheeks, sniffing as softly as I could. Diego turns around, and he frowns. He rushes over, and removes my hands from my face. I have to close my eyes. If I looked at him I would see the tweet.

"What were you reading?" Diego asks gently.

I nod to my phone, he carefully wraps his hands around both my tiny wrists, and I'm guessing he takes my phone. He mutters a string of curses.

"You shouldn't care about all this rubbish," Diego tells me, and I scoff.

"Easy for you to say, everybody is on your side," I reply, opening my eyes slowly to look at him. I could see the concern in his eyes, and it gave me a warm feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"You shouldn't let it get to you," He continues, and I roll my eyes.

"Maybe they're right, maybe I'm not good enough for you," I whisper.

"Bullshit!" He exclaims.

He releases my hands, and cups my face. Diego gently rubs his fingers over my cheeks and under my eyes, wiping the tears away. He kept my gaze the entire time. I swallow hard and lick my lips, his eyes fall to my lips, before he forcibly brings them back to my eyes.

"You are beautiful, you have a great sense of humour, you are kind, you are intelligent, there is nothing that you aren't," Diego reassures me, and my cheeks tint red.

"I'm not a supermodel," I say softly, and he chuckles softly.

"You don't need to be," Diego shrugs.

He leans in and kisses my hair softly. I inhale his scent, which brought a sense of comfort to me. His lips moved to my ear, he spoke in a hushed husky voice.

"And you're great in bed,"

DIEGO EXCITEDLY TOLD me about all the things that we could do tomorrow.

It was to get my mind off the what was practically cyber bullying. It was something I mentally prepared myself earlier in the engagement, but I hadn't quite toughened up enough. Words were always able to get me, rather than physical pain.

"So tomorrow, I propose we do snorkelling first. It would be an absolute waste if we don't use the magnificent ocean," Diego says and I nod wordlessly.

I scribble on a piece of paper. 1) Snorkelling. I look at him, and he puts his finger on his chin.

"I think they are having a sorta-kinda-fancy ball tomorrow," Diego finally says and I choke.

"A ball? I don't have anything to wear!" I exclaim, mentally going through my suitcase.

Diego laughed next to me. He placed his hands on either side of my head, stopping my head from frantically moving as I tried to make up a plan.

"Greg's bringing something," Diego assures me, and I sigh in relief.

"And don't worry, tomorrow you've got me all to yourself," Diego smirks.

"Yay," I say sarcastically, and he dramatically clutches his hands to his chest.

"Your hearts on the other side," I advise him, and he quickly moves his hands, his hurt expression not faltering.

"You wound me," Diego finally says, and I nod rolling my eyes.

"Would you like a band-aid? How about a bandage?" I ask, pretending to care.

"I'd like a kiss where it hurts," He replies, and I try not to blush.

"Where does it hurt?" I ask him.

"Everywhere," He gestures to his entire body.

"Oh such a shame. Unfortunately, my lips are out of order," I apologise and he tries to keep the grin out of his face.

"Tell me when they're back in check, I haven't gotten a good one in a while. And the pain is really bad,"

"Will do,"

The rest of the day passed uneventful. We went to the buffet and today I ate a delicious vegetarian curry. Diego messed the entire table, leaving the once white tablecloth covered in orange and yellow splotches. Sometimes it was like I couldn't take him anywhere.

We kept to our sides on the bed, Diego whispering a good night five minutes before snores filled the room. I listened to his breathing, it was steady. There was a consistent rise and fall of his chest.

"Good night," I eventually whisper, finally closing my eyes.

"I'M ALIVE MARCO for fuck's sake! Is it not bloody obvious that you're talking to somebody. Dead people can't talk unless there something you're not telling me," Diego says into the phone, quite loudly might I add.

"Oh aren't you a smarty-pants this lovely morning," I hear Marco say. The phone must be on speaker.

"It was a lovely morning until I heard your voice," Diego replies annoyed, to which Marco laughed.

"Oh please babe, I know you love to talk to me. Who else will you confess your undying obsession for things like unicorns and fairies, and who else will listen to you rant about the stupidity of telephone boxes. You love me," Marco said.

"I told you not to call me babe," Diego whined.

"Never gonna happen babe,"

"And I don't love unicorns and fairies!" Diego continued.

"If you say so,"

"Okay, I'm done. Goodbye Marco," Diego groaned.

"Talk to you later honey bun!"

I open my eyes, and see Diego smiling at his phone. He shakes his head, and turns it upside down.

"Morning," I say cheerfully.

"Hi,"

He says nothing as he walks into the bathroom, clutching his clothes. I throw the duvet off me, and spread my toes, and crack the knuckles in my fingers.

Diego's phone buzzes on the dressing table. I couldn't help but wonder if it was possibly Lara. After all it had been quite a few nights that they hadn't been able to meet up -at least to my knowledge unless she creepily followed us to Mauritius- so it was obvious that she would be missing her load of hunkiness.

And Diego was probably missing her, the full package. She was beautiful and didn't spill his secrets about his constant infidelity. What more could you possibly want in a woman? Obviously he didn't like my rational thinking—don't have sex with an engaged man, it's simple common curtesy.

But maybe it's just me.

On the other hand it could be Camila, being a caring best friend and just checking up on his honeymoon. Or maybe she made a bet about how many girls he would sleep with during the course of the five days. My bet is five.

Or perhaps it's his father, finally telling him to come to GD because he had great news. Diego would be the CEO! Or that he had bad news. 'Federico The New CEO'

I shake my head at my thoughts. All of this from a simple buzz from his phone. It could simply be a social network notification. I look at my list on the bedside table.

1) Snorkelling
2) Whatever random rubbish Diego comes up with
3) The Ball

Four which I clearly don't remember writing was in a different handwriting.

4) Torture Diego again (wink wink) Good Morning Babe

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
Hiiii!! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Okay, I honestly thought that I would have finished the honeymoon by now. Because I have a few things planned. I can't imagine how many chapters this would be if I kept it at 1000 words.

Anyway, I hope you liked the DIELETTA. I think this was a bit more friendly banter, it was cute personally. That aside, how do you think DIELETTA is doing? He comforted her which was adorable!

Thank you for reading 🙈 sorry for any errors 💚

~Lexy 😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 1.1K 21
TRIGGER WARNINGS : Cnc, violence, substance abuse, there are scenes of r*pe and degradation. Please read at your own risk. ENJOY! After her parent's...
4.7K 66 25
The gang grows apart, but reunites 10 years later when all their kids finally join the studio. Violetta and Leon's love continues to grow, with of co...
1.2K 88 15
" I found a guy, told me I was a star He held the door, held my hand in the dark And there's one more boy, he's from my past We fell in love, but it...
3.7K 25 34
𝑺𝒚𝒏𝒐𝒑𝒔𝒊𝒔: ~Set one (or two) years after the original movie, a young girl named Imena is found passed out in the woods. Oblivious to her pa...